"Give Me the Penis" - Sandra Bullock

>"The 'penis facial,' as coined by Bullock, is a very exclusive $650 treatment that uses micro-needling to open the pores and generate collagen and elastin. The serum that is placed on the skin derives from the foreskin of a Korean newborn baby."

I fully understand the quote "inventors of evil"

Attached: Kimche Penis.png (936x808, 882K)

Jow Forums why are you not giving up your forskins to make aging witches become younger looking?

Well that’s fucking weird

so this is a circumcision-free alternative?

(((They))) did it again

i wonder who made her say that funny joke.

Its so funny. Its funny goyim. FUNNY! HE HEHEHEHEH

I hate Ellen soooo much.

Satanic

its amazing. it really fucking is.

every time i think "nothing can be this bad ever again, it's only uphill from now" im slapped with reality. i dont know how it supprises me but it does.

>the rich use the mutilated penis' of babies in an effort to retain their youth

i'd expect that to be a shitpost and i hope it is. but the fact that i'd sooner believe that statement quicker than dismissing it shows how fucked thing really are.

Attached: tommy.gif (387x291, 62K)

No.
The process described requires the foreskin, and nobody among the parents who've witnessed circumcision ever mention this process.
First they chop, then they extract.

>DICKS! VAGINAS! THAT IS ALL I AM ABOUT!
and then they get butthurt and say men are sexists and perverts

so this is why all you amerimutts get circumcised

Time to stop all male genital mutilation or all the doctors are going to get justifiably killed.
fuck women, they're children and will be forever treated as such

GAS THE NOSE PEOPLE

what he said

Attached: 1526200589265.jpg (437x501, 22K)

>from the foreskin of a Korean newborn baby

So that's why the use circumcision in South Korea...

its a sick world we live in these days. But hey we can all do "something" about it right? I feel like voting with bullets is better than voting with ballots at this point

Attached: 20180405_092833.jpg (2576x1932, 1.33M)

if you wernt the FBI i'd be inclined to agree with you. but honestly, how can we rebuild after all the torture we've put society through. humans are worthless. i welcome the radioactive hellscape that awaits us

>if you wernt the FBI i'd be inclined to agree with you.
This

Just C watch it burn m8 and laugh. Whites are stupid subhuman, just because some of us are aware doesnt mean all are.

>Sandra 'a sprinkle of penis to the face makes the age go away' Bullock

Attached: 13552647.jpg (960x536, 47K)

>penis facial
They're trolling. They're sitting there, comming up with stupid shit and watch it spreads through society. Kind of like we do desu.

Attached: 1525473088862.gif (500x286, 889K)

Any woman who uses a foreskin cream should have their clit removed with a rusty fish scaler.

Just looked into it. It's not a shitpost, and the way certain articles present the treatment so nonchalantly makes it all the more disturbing.

>Nah bruv. It's real, all of it. Time to give up the dick skin.

Attached: AntiAging Witch Therapy.png (1093x1267, 935K)

Oprah has shilled this shit for years on her show.

Here's to hoping that the kunt ages badly or even dies early.

PLEASE don't kill

>Shill (((beauty treatment))) to ugly roasties and aging Gen X'ers across the world
>Baby foreskin demands outweigh supply
>Skin supplied by..."alternative methods"
This honestly frightens me.

All the more disturbing. I can't understand why anyone would be alright with this.

South Korea is THE USA lapdog. It's no wonder their society is sick, they're just as jewed as the USA itself.
With some luck this gloating will finally lead to some goddamn backlash against circumcision.

MFW people are confuse cosmetics with actual witchcraft.

Attached: Witch.jpg (480x438, 39K)

when i seen the daily mail website the last shred of faith i had dissipated

>japanese baby blood transfusions

Attached: 32423.png (87x97, 24K)

my wife is always rolling this thing on her face but i don't think she uses sperm serum after. wtf.

Attached: dermaroller.jpg (1000x1250, 76K)

before you get home she rubs my foreskin all over her face as well

MFW people think this is just a fictional movie but people in the know it's euphemism.

Attached: Baby Blood Transfusion.jpg (720x300, 57K)

‘Give me the penis’....Hahaha YAY!
‘Grab em by the pussy’.....boooooo.
Fucking liberal hypocrites. Whores and faggots, they all deserve the noose.

I feel you user

Attached: 1521080687152.png (642x716, 377K)

This is the only correct response. When it crashes and burns, which it will, we will have our revenge against the Jews and the subhuman white scum as well.

Attached: 169664BF-C524-45C8-8D41-72EEFD33A963.jpg (1024x678, 129K)

I swear to God the l longer I stay on this site the more misanthropic I become. I look outside and see animals like a crow and think "you are the ones who are truly free" feeding on our left overs and garbage, living off the outer edge of our world, waiting, watching as we further send ourselves into the depths of insanity. And when were all gone they will carry on like nothing ever happened.

Attached: 1454889068903.jpg (629x505, 33K)

Take the black pill

I did long ago

MFW people kiss her on the face they are essentially kissing thousands of penis skins.

Attached: WichFace.jpg (768x1024, 141K)

>coalburner is insane
news at eleven.

Attached: sandra-louis-bullock-2--z.jpg (650x700, 68K)

all women who wear make up, really

I think she adopted. which is still awful, but yeah

welcome to the club

pic related

Attached: 1526511313709.jpg (685x754, 200K)

>the best advice you'll ever get on Jow Forums

>oy vey it's just a useless piece of skin your baby won't feel any pain

Attached: 1524236722503.png (1714x1354, 1.41M)

When will we see Acid Splashings of Tolerance and Vans of Peace happening at "Foreskin Facial Spa Clinics"?

Attached: 1491109114103.png (645x773, 12K)

The Chases and Bushes are related to the Bullock's, among others. She's a superelite rich crypto-jewish kid only famous because of her connections like every last fucking person in Hollywood, or any person whose name you know, really.

Attached: Screenshot_20180428-141519.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

I’d have given her a penis facial if she was 20 years younger.

What a fucking cunt

>surely believes female genital mutilation is wrong
>mutilate your baby boy for my skin

Rot in hell, bitch

choosing a niglet is worse than having one forced upon you tbqfhfamalam

phoneposting sucks because it places incorrect apostrophes. Trashy

Nice at least they use it to something, we should do the same with aborted fetuses.

>penis facial
Sandra Bollock

Why Korean's though?

Such promising technology used for such evil
When will we find a way to generate stem cells from adult cells? When will we stop people from harvesting from newborns to make their skin a bit tighter?

Why are Korean foreskins the best money can buy?

They harvest organs from aborted babies and I'm sure you can find articles about finding fetal cells in vaccines, food, etc, etc.

Attached: childsacrificethennow.jpg (680x378, 58K)

Roasties can choose the ethnicity

She adopted. She hand picked that little git. Which in my mind makes it considerably more like slavery thusly hilarious. I think she was also married to king dirtbag Jesse James. The signs point to full tilt roastie that somehow negated the effects of the wall.

Attached: 2aopz71lgus01.jpg (750x956, 105K)

I knew they use them for stem cells not for organs too ,well that good then no point in wasting them.

So that's where my foreskin went.

Haha, they're rubbing my dead penis skin all over their faces like it's magic.

What stupid, vapid morons. Don't they know how retarded they sound?

Attached: fuuuuuggggg.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

racism

GAS THE DICKFACE HAGS

It is magic, it contains stem cells that rejuvenate their collagen. It's foreskin vampirism and should be spit on whenever mentioned.

Nah bro, Koreans have the softest foreskin, just ask your mom.

No it doesn't. It's all mental gymnastics.

They are cannibals.

>give me the most dystopian shit possible
>

kek perfect meme response

How about a spray of fresh semen all over her face? Any volunteers?

Attached: keep the tip.jpg (562x720, 53K)

You have cartels beheading kids and putting them on bridges, so you cant talk about dystopian.

lol'd

Did you know rubbing cow shit on your face reduces aging? Yea, its real, you ever notice how young Africans look? That's because they rub shit all over their faces and not because their low mortality rate.

STOP.
BEING.
ANTISEMITIC.

Attached: trump nikki haley.jpg (1160x629, 139K)

How did the jews keep the foreskin racket a secret for so long?

Attached: 1523457282030.png (892x667, 531K)

Why are you so hostile? I came to the conclusion I just wanna live morally correct, and alone. Fuck violence unless someone comes to me looking for it.

>It’s real

Attached: FBDC570D-44FD-40B7-87B4-9B1A2F6A2F98.jpg (487x597, 60K)

They are willing to sell body parts. A practice that used to be widely abhorred in western medicine.

Attached: 1525570785898.png (609x522, 285K)

>the foreskin of a Korean newborn baby

Attached: 1525120736527.jpg (1120x1200, 144K)

You all realize that the status quo continues to evolve by cannibalizing modern bullshit.

Status quo is forever and this is it.

you know those age old stories of witches sucking/killing babies for their blood/life easence to stay young
its derived from ancient truths thay we are now retouching on
what other fairytales or myths are we gonna turn back into reality

Pretty much.

What's special about that treatment? You could get collagen/vitamin c megadosages from another source

>where the amerimutts foreskin ends

Attached: 1458917764149.jpg (500x500, 56K)

It's stem cell collagen. It doesn't exist elsewhere.

Either way, they need the dick.

at least they are not cutting dicks for the jews.

just more roasties trying to stave off the inevitable curdling of milk

That's funny coming from an American who's likely circumcised and whose foreskin ended on the face an old wrinkled Jewish lady.

chop chop, goyim

Fuck. Off. Jew. Larper.

Attached: 1516732131566.jpg (492x444, 38K)

seconded

lol isn't that comic pretty un pc, misgendering and what not? Leftists are fucking retarded