Another hoax

Another hoax

Attached: 32B03DEC-A794-4E6C-96D6-55668D0D71DE.jpg (1242x1770, 819K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wreg.com/2018/05/10/man-says-argument-over-peach-cobbler-left-him-with-a-gunshot-wound/
youtube.com/watch?v=BtSip9CNjyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: C065FF04-837B-43E7-9A92-872F65EFEF5C.jpg (1242x1316, 290K)

can already tell this is absolute bullshit. what's next a go fund me page?

of course his mom believes what the fuck else would she believe

>I hate black people tattoo
That is extremely believable

Going to school and learning to gain knowledge is not abduction.

This fucking reeks of fake news and kikes trying to push for white genocide.
>I hate black people tattoo
Don't niggers ever learn how to fake a hate crime?

kek
Throwing up gang signs already

it's called getting jumped into a gang. he is now a blood slingin crack on MLK blvd

Lol I smell bullshit

Another gofundme scheme from the boys Mom and her 5th baby daddy

>God I hate niggers
>I need a tattoo to express this
>I'll just get those exact words
>niggers might be a little extreme for a daily basis though
>better go with something a little tamer to express my hatred
>I hate black people

13-year-old black boy abducted, then left in rich white neighborhood by his abductor, says he was only in white lady's house to use the phone to call home

On the other arm he had "I am not very fond of Hebrews"

>I hate black people
what did he mean by this?

Who would abduct a niglet? You aren't getting any ransom.

So instead of paying less money having a tattoo that is more offensive like “I hate niggers” or “kill niggers” the guy pays more money and nicely has “I hate black people” tattooed on him.

Super believable!!

Niggers always lie. There's now a market for it too because leftists always push anything that furthers thier propaganda.

if anything you'll be at a loss 'cause the niglet will cram whatever coin he can find up his ass to take home when the cops bust him out

Imagine how silly I feel with my "I am strongly against Mexican immigrants" tattoo

>black kid gets off bus
>gets assaulted randomly by fellow blacks
>likely over some previous encounter or dealing, likely drug-related
>doesn't want mom to dig around his personal life
>"Mommy the evil white racists jumped me and tried to kill me"
>"OK baby, let me call the news and then we'll go to the hospital"

Over the past 2 months I've had 2 road incidents where another driver committed a shitty act, I beeped them and they got enraged. Both times it was niggers in shitty cars.

They would do something shitty to me in a driving situation like cut me off in a dangerous way then they would get irate and want to fight me after I beep them.

Why can't they function in society?

sure thing m8

Attached: really.jpg (720x960, 80K)

Don't forget to put it in a place on your body where it can be easily seen.

Definitely more plausible

so what really happened? was he actually beat up or abducted?

Don't even think about asking them to calm down when they're upset about too man peaches.

wreg.com/2018/05/10/man-says-argument-over-peach-cobbler-left-him-with-a-gunshot-wound/

Attached: 1391003213001.jpg (1000x800, 92K)

Well Shannon Matthews's mum (white) got ten years in prison for faking something similar with her child over here.
Is America going to show us how uncucked they are by punishing YET ANOTHER fake claim by a family trying to make money of the back of subsided political correctness?
They need prison time. Lots.
& I don't buy that the mother believes it's true because claiming you believe in fairies at the end of the garden just doesn't cut it no matter how retarded you are.
(I'd like to see a link though. Top thread OP, never seen more effort go in).

Attached: IMG_4317.jpg (602x663, 122K)

Somehow people believe the kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=BtSip9CNjyU

Attached: image.png (1600x1196, 1.13M)

Not because of gang affiliation? Did probably didn't know what a swastika was so he made up something less believable as a tattoo, and the media runs with it whether any evidence or not. White kid would be put in a mental hospital for saying the same thing.

kek

>oceans of realities

Obviously drawn by a nigger. "Oceans" is not a metric of realities or dimensions.

O kurwa XDD

Attached: 1459440645023-pol.gif (320x240, 121K)

I am supposed to believe this? For all the crying they do you would think that niggers know how to fake a crime.

>As if anyone would put out ransom for a nigger and expect the niggers parents to have the money to pay.
>As if anyone would actually want to kidnap a niglet.

Niggers lying about her niglet.

So to be clear, the facts of the case are:
-5 red headed white men with "I hate black people" tattoos
-Driving a white van with giant flame decals on the side
-These men abduct a 13 year old black boy
-The only thing these 5 men do is steal the boy's shoes.

Integration was a mistake

That poor child. Does anyone know if there's a go fund me or something I could donate to to help the poor boy.

Yeah I live in Galveston, the whole island is speed limit 45 or something. Everything is mellow here, I dont want to die in a car accident because some stupid nigger on PCP was on his phone.

Be careful user. They have an average IQ of a 13 year old, so think about a 13 year old that has been that age his entire life. Worthless subhuman scum.

Yes because everyone wants a black child so much.

How do you get a job with a tattoo that says "I hate black people"?

Maybe he hates the tattoo and is saving up money to get rid of it? It doesn't mean the crime was racially motivated.

Oi mate, show us your shitposting liscence !

rrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Attached: dumb.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Lol

He still wants to be able to get a job.
It's not like he's a nigger.

Top kek

Maybe everyone should do this and cash in. Wew... political correctness subsidies all round. FREE MONEY MUH BREADREN Gibs me dat, my family will lie for dollars. Hell, nobody eber told me why not to.
We are wonderful people. Why you not like us rassis.

Attached: IMG_4342.jpg (620x330, 44K)

Like seriously, that is like 16 letters and 3 spaces. Also if they are quoting it is it camel capped like that? Also you can tell he is lying because niggers can't read.

>I hate black people

What an edge lord obviously this could not have been made up.

Attached: 1521636242785.jpg (450x370, 17K)

Not even the Animal Mother quote

Who the fuck would want a 13 year old black kid?
That'd be like "abducting" a moldy dog turd

>Impliying chimps can read

Emergency re-immigration please.

>-Driving a white van with giant flame decals on the side
Fieri confirmed /ourguy/

Attached: ef8.jpg (625x834, 115K)

>steal the boy's shoes.

Literally, blacks steal each others shoes all the time so it was all he could think of because black.

pic related hates them too

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F356158%2Fdb2a8de1-7 (950x534, 76K)

also dumb aliens searching for nogs in oceans in which they can't swim

the comic is a pretty interesting look into the mind of the negroid though. subconsciously they admit they want to be taken care of by another group.