What would the world be like today if he had become president?

What would the world be like today if he had become president?

Attached: Al_Gore,_Vice_President_of_the_United_States,_official_portrait_1994.jpg (2400x3000, 929K)

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/celebrity/al-gores-daughter-sarah-gets-married/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trudeau Canada.

I voted for Bush twice, however, I have thought to myself over the past few years, perhaps it would have been better to have Gore as President in 2000.

Maybe we would have gotten a country full of solar panels and wind turbines, instead of Bush starting wars all over the place, with no plan to win them. Bush wasn't able to stop the Gay Agenda or Gay Marriage sweeping the country, Bush wasn't able to close up the border, and the backlash to Bush is what created MoveOn, DailyKos, Howard Dean, and ultimately gave us a black muslim President for 8 years.

Over the past few years, the Bush family has insulted Trump at every opportunity, the only progress we have to show for 8 years of Bush is that he put 2 normal white guys on the Supreme Court, everything else he did turned to shit and allowed the Libs to gain major momentum.

Much better, Obama would've never been president, without Obama, the SJWs don't come out of the woodwork. No Trayvon/Ferguson nonsense either.

No Iraq War, Gore would've bailed out the Banks before they failed meaning there wouldn't be a financial crisis either.

Hillary would've been elected in 2008 or 2012.

Attached: c9946f530830amskyline-jpg-mobile.jpg (640x465, 59K)

George Bush junior was objectively a bad president.

>No Iraq War
>I don't know Gore's voting record but I'm sure he wouldn't have made the same choices as Bush

Gore was a hawk. A real hawkish hawk, too.

Also, no Iraq War means no ISIS.

And yes, additionally Gore may have read the intel reports and prevented 9/11.

You're assuming it wasn't an inside job. The evidence points to the fact it was an inside job.

Bush invaded Iraq because he was a member of PNAC.

Gore wasn't a member of that group, he would've focused spending on the environment.

Attached: american-century1-project-new-american-century-pnac.jpg (320x213, 25K)

Gore would've invaded and turned Afghanistan into an even bigger pile of rubble than it already is. Probably would've fought Pakistan over their connections to Al-Qaeda, too. Dude had a hard-on for proving how tough he was.

>What would the world be like today if he had become president?
Great for East Asian men since 2 out of his 3 daughters are with Chinese men

Attached: al gore_family.gif (468x400, 101K)

>live in a NAFTA-NWO surveillance state
>slaves to mexican and chinese overlords
>forced to worship dolphins at a recycling plant in the rainforest

>Great for East Asian men since 2 out of his 3 daughters are with Chinese men

Youngest daughter with her Chinese / Asian husband
people.com/celebrity/al-gores-daughter-sarah-gets-married/

Attached: sarah_gore3 (1).jpg (320x240, 28K)

Mossad would have assassinated him in 6 months and made "Jerusalem Joe" Lieberman the first Jewish President.

That's why Gore didn't fight harder in the Florida recount - he didn't want to wake up with Vince Foster as his doubles partner.

Attached: Lieberman and Netanyahu.jpg (620x350, 86K)

The world may have never seen his Nobel prize winning PowerPoint presentation.

Attached: irena_sendler.jpg (600x992, 113K)

>Hillary would have been elected in 2008

Unlikely. The chances of their being two consecutive presidencies from the same party are pretty low, let alone THREE. A Republican would have been elected in 2004 or 2008. The question is, which Republican? McCain? Romney? And then what would have happened? If McCain we probably would have had the Iraq War in the late 2000s rather than in 2003. We'd almost certainly have a massive amnesty for illegal immigrants, either under Gore or under McCain.

You're wrong. This is a case where worse is better. Bush, McCain, and Romney proved to the average Republican that the GOP establishment is against them. Without Bush, Obama, Romney, and McCain we wouldn't have had Trump.

LOCK BOX

That story is so unbelievable so it must be true xdddddd

Another important question is how would have Gore handled 9/11. Would we still have the PATRIOT Act and invade Afghanistan?

No 2008 housing crash. The would have been a pretty bad recession though cause glass steagle was repealed under Clinton. Not sure if Al would been more proactive.

That assumes that had Gore won the Israelis still would have gone ahead with 9/11.

Perhaps the reason Bush was pushed so hard in the FL recount was the Zionists knew that to complete their 9/11 plot they needed Bush to be President.

Attached: Lucky Larry smiling.jpg (620x400, 55K)

A considerable amount of democrats were conservative democrats back then, amnesty wouldn't have passed, Bush wanted it more than Gore. Bush would've passed it if not for 9/11.

Lieberman wouldn't be a serious contender for the Dem nomination. Dems would've cleared the field for Hillary, it would've been too early for Bernie to run and Obama wouldn't have any support without the Iraq war, Dems would've lined up behind Hillary and she would've won in either 2008 or 2012 for certain.

>>Great for East Asian men since 2 out of his 3 daughters are with Chinese men
His oldest daughter is dating an Asian guy

Attached: sarahgore_79289809.jpg (361x594, 27K)

Gore won actually, if I remember right. But they took it to the (((Supreme court))) to show Bush had won. Im not an expert or anything on US politics, I just remember a red pilled guy back then telling me.

I remember when this was funny as hell the next day.

Attached: 1500653057336.png (1163x843, 216K)

No, he really didn't. The Democrats wanted to recount a specific area of Florida that would have been heavily Gore, which would have inevitably lead to more Gore votes. If they had recounted all of Florida, it still would have gone Bush. It really didn't matter anyway, if you truly believes the Jews are behind Bush winning you'd be delusional to assume that they wouldnt have manipulated Gore just as easily.

Gore won the total statewide vote count of both overvotes and undervotes, he would've been the President had the Supreme Court not interfered.

in hinesight i would prefer him to jr.
jr. fucked up so bad with iraq its disgusting
better there would have been a liberal push over for 4 years and had the chance for something better.

gay

should have went to a total do over in florida and florida only

>invents Internet 2
>wages and wins the War on Global Warming instead of iraq and afghanistan
>hit operation on manbearpig in 2011 instead of bin laden

exactly the same
he's a puppet just like the rest of them

It would have been the same, just 4 years delayed

>Gore wins in 2000
>the right memes his presidency into paralysis, painting him as weak and innefectual...meming that very notion into reality
>he loses in 2004
>babby bush becomes pres in 2005
>they do 9/11 on 9/11 2005 instead of 9/11 2001
>they do iraq in march 2007
>babby bush retains the title at wrestlemania 2008
>eventually people get sick and realise the wars are bullshit and bush was a mistake
>dem nominee bound to win in 2012
>obama beats hillary in the semi final, eases to win in the final
>takes office in 2013
>8 years of him
>trump wins the vacant belt at wrestlemania 2020

While both Bush and Gore might have been equally easily manipulated, Dubya's psychotic bloodthirstiness was essential for selling to Americans a murderous war based on lies.

Attached: Dubya happy.jpg (368x450, 16K)

Pic related.

Attached: 653820.jpg (3003x2000, 715K)

State enforced homosexuality

The Virgin Gore vs the hanging chad

Gay, very gay, very very gay. So Canada basically.

the virgin gore vs The CHAD BUCHANAN

Global warming is reversed, however it sends us into an ice age. Polar bear population increases exponentially as their habitat expands into lower 48.

Polar bear maulings a common occurance in suburbs of Saint Louis.

Attached: IMG_3271.jpg (768x1152, 48K)

Not sure what he would have done cause every time he started talking I got really bored and stopped paying attention. He's probably glad he lost cause he got to go private sector and make like a billion dollars in 5 years.

Probably better than Dubya.

>He's probably glad he lost
Also because he didn't end up suicided by Mossad to make Lieberman President.

Then Lieberman would have appointed McCain as VP

Gore was VP for Clinton when these same warnings were there 98-00. Crickets chirping from the WH...

Very possible - and very horrifying.

I always wondered whether Gore folding in 2000 was him saving America from what he'd finally realized would happen - even though it meant he had to give up being President.

Most Presidents are not close with their VPs. Chosen for political advantage, but behind closed doors seen as rivals/threats and are most often kept OUT of the president's inner circle and decision making processes.

Clinton met with Gore for a 20 minute lunch once a week at the best of times. Gore's campaign in 2000 was also fraught with tensions with the Clintons, who many suspect didn't even want him to win.

2 nostable exceptions:
Bush and Cheney were close obv because Cheney didn't have his own ambitions.

Biden did have his own, but when Obama came around, he knew he was beat in the charisma game and would never again have his own chance. Best to put his own personal ambitions aside and be a genuine ally and adviser to Obama. So they grew quite close after initally not being so.

Obama kept Hillary at a distance during his first term. Just an appeasement appointment to give her somehting to put on her CV so she and Bill didn;t stab him in the back.

Bush sr thought little of Quayle.

Reagan and Bush sr didn't get along. Bush was always gunning for the big chair and control until then.

We all know about JFK and (((LBJ))).

Eisenhower thought very little of Nixon.

I've always been puzzled about why Gore and Kerry didn't fight harder. With Gore I think he was caught in a pincer movement. The Bushies controlled Florida, and he received no backing from the president because like I said the Clintons never liked him and wanted him to lose...especially given their Arkansas ties with the Bushes.
Kerry could and should have fought harder. I think Kerry especially came to regret it.
The Iran deal showed he was a bretty gud statesman and could achieve good things. Showed he could stand up to Israel too.

It would be completely the same.