Wow. Thanks, Trump. Something needs to be done. There's no way in hell someone can live on $29 per week...

Wow. Thanks, Trump. Something needs to be done. There's no way in hell someone can live on $29 per week, let alone an entire family.

Attached: SNAP.jpg (484x700, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8
walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Long-Grain-Enriched-Rice-20-lb/10315883
walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Pinto-Beans-8-lb/10314949
books.leannebrown.com/good-and-cheap.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

back then $29 used to buy more.

Why dont you consume other humans to acquire their nutrients?

Too bad it's not "back then" anymore. It's 2018. Families need more than $29 per week to survive.

Go to another country that gives more welfare if you hate this so much, you obviously don't belong in America

> buys limes, sweer potato, and a ficking avacado

>Hurr, food expensive

Seriously, rice beans, ground beef. Boom, cheap food. If you have to, grow a garden. You can grow food anywhere

I seriously doubt a single food stamp has ever been used on the shit in that photo...

I love America. I just hate how Trump is fucking programs like SNAP that many people rely on to survive.

>not buying 29 1$ microwave meals

Healthy Food is Cheaper than Junk Food

youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8

Attached: 1526571343259.jpg (634x1042, 146K)

>SEVEN
>FUCKING
>LIMES.

But thats decent. I wish I could have that kind of food so cheap...

I'm sure you donate a good portion of your 'hard-earned' money to their cause...

...or are you advocating I give mine?

This. Wtf, if you're that poor you need 1 max, 1 lemon that it.

beef is about as cheap as super unleaded gas. stick with chicken if you don't want to to broke really fast.

Ok and why should my tax dollars go to help some dimwit Democrat eat? Why dont they find a fucking job?

>relying on some federal aid program to survive
You obviously don't fucking belong in AMERICA, you commie shit!

Isn't that tweet like 8 years old?

They need some tins of tuna in there, 25g of protein per tin, some cheap turkey mince and make all kinds of meals that can be frozen, some baking steak and make stews that will feed a family for multiple days. And then they need to find a job so they can have more money. Isn't the US, like the UK, at a record level of unemployment right now? What's the excuse to be unemployed, or at least working part time.

>many people rely on to survive.
How many people starved to death durring the depression?

>tuna, turkey, baking steak
How about just don't buy meat period?

Spotted the spic. Go back to beaner land and complain.

>whole grain
stopped reading right there

arent food stamps supposed to just add to the food you normaly buy and not replace buying normal food ?

Don't even fucking talk to me until I've had my morning lime.

Attached: john.jpg (900x900, 67K)

Because most non-meat sources of protein are expensive as fuck.

Here. If they bothered to buy a few chickens they could let it walk around and eat bugs for free protein or feed it the 20lbs of rice you got this week.

Attached: gibs.png (236x798, 129K)

Because meat is part of healthy diet despite what vegetarians tell you. We need full proteins.

It's a shame Americans don't have access to guns with which they could freely used to hunt for food.

Attached: 1523558089026.jpg (540x960, 63K)

They should learn to rely on something that isn't funded by taxes

That's more than what you can get in Canada, to be honest.
and that's not a bad set-up of food either, to be honest.

>How about just don't buy meat period?

Woah there S-O-Y boy daddy needs his meat!

>beans are expensive

If you are poor and not eating beans every single day you're a fucking brainlet.

"complete protein" is a decades-long myth, plant sources supply all the amino acids you need. I won't be a nigger about how meat is murder or some shit, but it's objectively cheaper and healthier to go without it.

not an argument.

PB&J on whole wheat is a full protein set, and should be in the pic for kids. Why does she have 7 limes?

>avocados
/thread

show me some credible sources that say humans don't need meat.

That's not enough to survive for a week, to be honest.

Is the existence of vegetarians not sufficient evidence? what nutrients does meat provide that cannot be obtained from plant sources?

Hey, man.. I was on Foodstamps for a while before I graduated trade school and was able to support my family without help, and I can personally attest to buying every single item posted in that picture with food stamps, with the exception of those peas or whatever the green stuff is in that pantry essentials bag.. which looks like peas?

Anyway, not everyone who is on assistance is doing it fraudulently.. some people are actually trying to better themselves and need help.

Also if they want free spices to go with that rice and beans just buy something cheap at a taco bell and grab a handfull of every sauce they have before they leave.

Tell them to get fucking jobs then

Looks like somebody hasnt consumed their daily lime today

Good, maybe they will stop being so fucking fat and dumb.

Post a pic of your bicep.

But you won't because you're a limp wristed faggot.

>what is rice?
>what is chicken?
>what is buying non snowflake vegetables?

Attached: 1498825674194.gif (229x176, 987K)

Nigger I lived on 20 dollars a week just a year ago, wasn't even on food stamps

So just die then

Excellent rebuttal.

I live on 16 euros a week and have leftovers.
What's your excuse?

lol it actually was pussy

There's a lot of things in there I wouldn't buy. Avocados are a fortune for a start, and why 1 tomato? You get them in bags for about $1. I'd have broccoli, carrots, sweet potato's, 3 tins of tuna, 1 large pack of turkey mince, 1 pack baking steak. I'd have at least 24 eggs, some brown rice, some brown pasta and possibly some cheese if there was a little money left over.

-t.
Pirate

The body can do fine without meat. But to compensate you'll need to eat a lot more, which could stress the digestive system.

Also, you'll almost certainly risk malnutrition if you don't eat meat. Hence you should *at least* eat meat once every 2-3 weeks.

Thing is; most people enter vegetarian diet because their bodies aren't occupied enough. They don't do manual work or are continuously active, so they cheat their diet; fruits are vegetables become substitutes for candy.

A lot of vegetarians do it because they don't want to hurt animals. Just because you think you have better morals than me doesn't mean your body is better.

*cries in romanian*

and a lot of vegetarians do it because it's healthier. Are you one of those people that saw one study by the (((egg board))) and now think that saturated fat is good for you?

her excuse is being retarded
>only $29 per week
>spend half of it in limes for your gin
I used to live on ~50€ per month no problem

Do people really not know what "supplemental" means?

>29 dollars
KEK, no one gets paid 29 dollars, EVER. The least I've ever seen is 90 dollars, it's not the governments fault most people on SNAP spend this money on shit or they give their cards to some dude that uses them and hands the piece of shit the drugs they wanted in return for the money in the card.

No I eat meat because it tastes nice and gives me energy to move around. I don't read too much into it, I eat meat and vegetables and fruit. I try to drink a few liters of water a day too.

OP, at least upload the real picture.

Attached: 1526571626486.jpg (484x700, 116K)

It's supposed to supplement your income, not be your sole income.

> 7 limes

The basis of every diet.

Stop being poor lazy niggers. Society doesn't owe you shit beyond national defense. Keep your grubby hands off my money.

if you need foodstamps you fucked up in life and should unfuck it

Before you were saying that meat is part of a healthy diet and you need complete proteins, and now you are saying you don't read too much into it. I'm fine if you want to stay ignorant and enjoy eating meat, but don't pretend you know what you're talking about.

Bananas are the ultimate cheap nutritious food. We didn't take over all those south American countries for nothing.

Where is the source I asked for then. I good credible source and not some vegetarian website telling me I don't need meat in my diet.
I know enough about food and diet to know that meat provides a complete protein without having to eat a bean, a carrot, a piece of root and some pasta to get the same effect as a steak.

>buying fresh herbs
>buying limes
>buying an avocado

You can buy beans and rice and onion and literally live off that for a week

B12

Explain how Trump is "fucking" SNAP.

Bananas are good shit.

There is nothing wrong with eating meat. The suffering of animals, if you can even call it that, doesn't matter. Your only argument against this is to call me names.

>SNAP provided by taxpayers
>Asks for more
Ungrateful nogs

Its incentive, not cushioned existence. You can always leave

in europe an avocado is like 2 EURO for one.americans are literally the most spoiled fucks on earth

Enjoy your colon cancer

Enjoy your heart disease and cancer faggot

Even Keto is possible on $29 a week LMAOOOOO

Attached: 1505183225367.png (318x289, 187K)

Do you know how many ultra healthy people get cancer, or some kind of disease? How many sport stars die of a heart attack?
If you think you're going to add a few years to your life by not enjoying a nice barbecued steak then good on you.

Does she actually eat a lime a day ?

Or, if you're gonna spend the money, might as well get the little pasteurized bottles of lemon and lime, waaaaay more bang for your buck.

B12 is added as a supplement to animal feed to begin with. Unless you are eating true paleo including the bacteria and dirt that comes with it, you aren't getting your B12 "naturally." That being said, there is no reason to appeal to nature in this case, when B12 supplements are incredibly cheap and allow you to avoid the negative health effects of meat.

You don't need a study to show that people don't need meat. There are hundreds of millions of vegetarians worldwide. There is not a single nutrient found naturally in meat that you cannot obtain from plant sources. Meat isn't some magical life giving substance that works outside of the realm of nutrition. Again, you are bringing up the complete protein myth when there is no basis for it. Why do you not cite your sources for such a claim?

You are changing my argument and putting words in my mouth. My argument is that a meat-free diet is healthier due to lower intake of saturated fat and cholesterol.

SNAP
SUPPLEMENTAL Nutrition Assistance Program.

Fucking supplement

Also 29 a week is about 125 a month

walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Long-Grain-Enriched-Rice-20-lb/10315883

walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Pinto-Beans-8-lb/10314949

What idiot bought that as an example of how to stretch $29

Attached: Gwyneth-Paltrow.png (920x537, 323K)

That's actually pretty decent. And if it isn't enough for you, you should probably lose some weight and get a fucking job.

Are limes really that expensive? One dollar here gets you 20-40 of them depending on season and even on 30+ Celsius degrees temperatures they go bad in about two weeks why would they be that expensive?

"So, you job is to find old threads on Reddit and repost then on Jow Forums to slide actual news threads. Got it?"

Attached: Golden Oldie.jpg (742x233, 64K)

what idiot bought the cheapest possible ingredients in order to stretch money?

....what do you suggest buying thats cheaper than beans and rice?...

diet should be all animal products. why even buy all those expensive leaves your body just shits out?

Attached: hold-all-these-limes[1].jpg (250x250, 16K)

They're average priced fruits in most countries. They're just hipster tier.

Here. 4 dollars a day recipes

books.leannebrown.com/good-and-cheap.pdf

Good for everyone who wants to save money

buy potatoes
potatoes are the best

cholesterol promotes longevity you dumb ass, a high carb diet causes heart disease and artery blockage

She’s a fucking celebrity genius that has a magazine or website that tells people how to live their lives. Come up with a recipe for that shit.

No matter how many times this bait gets posted, I will eternally stay mad at OP's pic.

You're telling me these facts without giving me some kind of scientific evidence.
You seem to be better informed than me, I am a mere mortal in the presence of an enlightened none meat eater, so please prove me wrong.
And telling me because a lot of people do it doesn't make it right. There are a lot of Muslims in this world, that doesn't mean marrying 7 year olds is ok.

....and to think she sticks all of that up her vag.