He is the worst current head of state?

My vote goes to this faggot.

Attached: queer_trudeau2.png (487x602, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ayanle-hassan-ali-accused-in-military-centre-stabbing-not-a-terrorist-defence-1.4613311
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More like stately head-giver, lmao

by far the worst woman leader in the world

Attached: 1057218025.jpg (1000x541, 69K)

What about Merkel?

Your faggot ruined a country, but Merkel is going to ruin a whole continent.

Here comes a challenger

Attached: 1505776263059.jpg (900x735, 160K)

globalist good boy, just doing what he has to for his tendies.

>>>DAILY REMINDER

Attached: canada_leader.jpg (1200x1600, 478K)

It's not ruined by any measure, he's just a faggot.

>>trained during the month of April at a boot camp, in order how to learn to use special hoses instead of the leather padded wooden sticks known as "firebeaters" they typically use in their home country due to a lack of water.
>>Less than a week after being deployed the South Africans went on strike over a wage dispute and were demobilized

Attached: canada_leader2.png (776x574, 611K)

>It's not ruined by any measure
cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994

Attached: DdQrhm5W0AA3szL.jpg (543x745, 49K)

He stopped LAW nigger trafficking. He isn't that bad.

Trudeau is an experiment rising off the coattails of Obama’s success of being a bright new PC perfect little President. IMO, Trudeau is worse than Obama and it’s only fitting his constituents are Canadians bc Canada blows. He’s gunna be the catalyst behind their next PM being similar to trump

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ayanle-hassan-ali-accused-in-military-centre-stabbing-not-a-terrorist-defence-1.4613311

Attached: tanned_canadian.jpg (416x520, 22K)

that's the scariest plane I've ever seen in my life

This image triggered some primal fear within me, you can guess why.

He isn't head of state you knob-head, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is.
He's the head of government

You scared wh*te boy? Can't handle all that BBC?

Attached: bull2.jpg.jpg (491x675, 58K)

Sure did, they didn't just moved to smaller cities like mine.

Attached: Piñera collecting cheap retail workers.jpg (1024x680, 301K)

Based

where in fucking canada do you live to make such a false claim? I was only out in the suburbs of toronto and its as bad as paris

she's just had more time to fuck things up, but ol'Turdeau has openly invited and is giving welfare to ISIS terrorists and recruiters. If she (Turdeau) had more time Canada would be a muslim state faster than Germany

I hope he wins again and makes Canada more accepting and diverse.

you're in good company.

Attached: NKBK12.jpg (576x315, 95K)

>

Attached: presidentesantos.png (560x370, 323K)

Si eu lafel! Multi bafta Justin!

Multa

Dumb autocorrect

Attached: Ivanka.jpg (290x174, 6K)

The governor general of the commonwealth countries have a higher position than the actual elected official.

The GG is the voice of the Queef in said countries.

De ce? De ce trebuie sa fie romani si in cuckcanada?

The GG only has ceremonial power.

Yes I am scared of animals that would attack anyone and don't care about getting killed themselves, I would be a dumb nigger if I wasn't.

>symbolic
Every bill or law in Canada has to be signed by the GG. the GG has the power to veto any new law that goes against the interests of the Queef. Furthermore, your Prime Cucknister swore allegiance to the Queef

You cucknucks are fucking hilarious, you don't even know about the power of the GG.

Dece nu? Trebuie se me colonisam cumva

Si daca avem mai multi musulmani osa putem se ai folosim pentru purificatrea de tara dupa ce scoatem betele si facem niste kebaburi

>He is the worst current head of state?

What gave it away?

Attached: Trudeau BTFO.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

The laws get signed anyway. Itt's all ceremony.

Meanwhile we have 6 mil people that left the country, gypsies are 2 mil and rising, foreign workers are given jobs while their number keeps increasing each year foreign students are at all time high and the number of romanians will reach 14-13 mil by 2050.Are these good enough reasons as to why we dont need to be everywhere?

Why does he have to be a cuck, I want to like him and all the stupid shit he does

Attached: 1524490992354.jpg (600x800, 127K)

> this faggot
> Canada’s Head of State

Pick one dumb ass.

>itt's all ceremonial...r-right g-guys?
just because you believe that does not mean it is true

strong candidate for biggest piece of shit

Attached: cuck.jpg (960x814, 159K)

The Queen doesn't care about us, you dumb nigger.

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is Queen of Canada and Head of State. The Governor General is the representative of the Queen in Canada.

HAHAHHAHHAHAH

but this fatfuck commie might be #1

Attached: maduro.jpg (1044x548, 81K)

Cucknucks....

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is Queen of Canada and Head of State. The Governor General is the representative of the Queen in Canada.

Nice digits, but even if she doesn’t care it doesn’t change the fact she’s our head of state.

Attached: jlXp7Ma.jpg (518x810, 125K)

Well to be honest pham I had no choice as I was plucked from my motherland at the age of 1. Just trying to make the best of a shitty situation.

I am thinking of moving there though in the future.

He's the goofiest, but not sure he's the worst. Erdogan in Turky is probably the worst.

For all his antics, he at least gets shit done that is expected of him.

Now, get to my level, faggots!

Attached: thailands-new-king-is-known-as-an-eccentric-playboy-was-even-spotted-in-a-crop-top-world-of-buzz.png (799x400, 433K)

Most irritating, sure... Merkle gets the 'worst' crown.

Truedeu gets flamingest faggot prize too, so that a cancellation prize for him.

>For all his antics, he at least gets shit done that is expected of him.
The only thing that's expect of him anymore is failure
May he live a long and healthy life in ignominy. If the fucker dies, they'll do their best to make him out to be a matyr instead of a colossal fuck-up