Euro break up - Italy

Italys coming government may leave the euro.
Should we end the experiment Euro?

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/11/27/italy-needs-reform-euro-exit-inevitable/

Attached: 1000_Ital_Lira.jpg (1326x717, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/business/world/radical-coalition-talks-point-to-italys-euro-exit-36914409.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rh9w3JvN75g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

independent.ie/business/world/radical-coalition-talks-point-to-italys-euro-exit-36914409.html

Bring it back, Italy!

Attached: 8604587_1.jpg (798x408, 84K)

Yes

>Gold coins
Yes pls

Attached: 10-2.jpg (300x300, 118K)

that could be kind of feasable in case of a total meltdown of major currencies

gold would skyrocket in value, italy has ton of reserves of it, Roman Empire back on top biatches

Attached: 50_dm_1991_vs Kopie.jpg (1739x835, 868K)

we too
we have the second biggest Goldreserves in the world

>implying it would save shItalian economy
I dunno, maybe pastaniggers should do something radical - like, for example, start fucking work?

Isn't German gold in Fort Knox?

Attached: 1280px-200_dm_1989_vs.jpg (1280x602, 196K)

They started 2013 to bring the gold back to Germany but still 37% of the german gold stay in NewYork

All stolen, Heinrich.

shut the fuck up vodka nigger

Attached: mama-mia-19236001.png (500x403, 95K)

Pasta La Vista

Indeed the euro has been falling recently and one of the reasons is the possible new italian government

It is possible, that some federal judge in Hawaii will decide you owe US for not paying 2% NATO. I'd say you have 10th gold reserves then.

Attached: doitus4.jpg (600x613, 34K)

Italy wouldn't dare. NO BALLS

Sooner EU falls apart the sooner humanity can move on. The EU is a self destructive cancer.

You never know. Another recession and it might be possible.

>The EU is a self destructive cancer
That's fucking rich coming from an anglosphere.

You get nothing Mutt

Attached: usa-european-union-syria-refugees-war-operamundi.gif (2670x2082, 155K)

> italy
> roman empire
t. Langobard/Ostrogoth mutt

>telegraph
The Anglos will keep dreaming about the breakup of the EU. It won't happen.

Attached: 68459061_p0.jpg (1000x1736, 260K)

nothing will happens,like always
they will not permit it

what about MINIBOTS?

Why does that guy have a pucci instead of eye?

This triggers the anglo-zionist shill: youtube.com/watch?v=rh9w3JvN75g

Attached: 64709100_p1.png (653x1000, 607K)

depends based on the government that will be formed.
but they are doing everything in their power to stop it.

If you were to get rid of the euro you would accomplish exactly 2 thing:

1) you will have cut your nose to spite your face
2) you will have made the USA, the UK, and Israel even stronger than they are now

ignorant faggot,don't talk about things you don't know

fuck off, no one likes you or your semi-jewish agenda, only with germans profiting instead of jews
keep pushing, if it surfaced once it may surface again and it would help you fix your eternal financial crisis that is only in place because of euro

At least dont make it too obvious next time with the EU flag

wow

We sold all of our gold 20 years ago, but at least we still got a solid rock supply.

Attached: gold reserves.jpg (987x1226, 118K)

>the EU
>jewish agenda
Yeah, and pigs fly. But that's expected from a Pole. You're America's bitch.

On the contrary, I know far more than you do. The US and Israel are the entities that is shilling the most for the destruction of the EU (even more than the Russians and their pathetic attempts at shilling through RT and such) because they have the most to gain.

I am unabashedly pro-EU. Why would I hide it?

>Italys coming government may leave the euro.
You mean like the UK has now for two years NOT been leaving the EU?

>but still 37% of the german gold stay in NewYork

Because it doesn't exist

First I thought it was pic related.

Attached: 437px-Israel_10000_NIS_Bill_1984.jpg (437x480, 102K)

Those numbers are inaccurate.

EU was made by the USA,another globalist project

>EU was made by the USA,
This is bullshit propaganda.

Leaving euro is not even part of the government program despite it being a government of two eurosceptic parties.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

it's the truth

Read a history book sometime, not shit the JIDF is feeding to you on Jow Forums.

>EU
>not jewish
go back to brussels jew

Attached: (((((eu))))).jpg (1940x1190, 334K)

kek,fuck off bruxells shill

go blow Kalergi cock you neomarxist shill

In that case i apologize. I expected you to dress up your agenda pushing for reasonable argument. But you just admit it. Fuck off then

His vision for Europe didn't pan out. He's a relic of history.

There is no such thing as an actor without an agenda. Those who can do their own bidding, those who can't (like you), are merely pawns for stronger wills.

The EU wouldn't exist without America. You shill for it daily but don't know the first thing about it.

your entire vision for Europe is not panning out as we type this shitposts!
Diversity is cancer
trade union is a meme when groups of interests push for specific EU regulations to kill competition
free movoment allowed terror inside Europe, and when you cannot force Poland to do your bidding, you accuse us of not being democratic enough, or sharing European values, while almost half of your population was not born in Europe
I am disgusted by this retarded organization, now call me a poor or say how I should be grateful for shity roads from one german factory to another or for dog cemeteries and european bullshit programs

Attached: STARRRRSSSS.jpg (673x320, 44K)

Gas the euro.

>The EU wouldn't exist without America.
That is false, shill.
>You shill for it daily
I literally don't.

Mr Juncker why do you shitpost on basket weaving forum?

kek,stop tryharding,you have been revealed

The diversity meme in its current form is very recent (less than 20 years) and it was pushed in Europe by the Anglos once their realised they fucked up their own countries by importing too many negroid animals, so as to "even the field".

The countries in the EU are much less "diverse" than the Anglo propaganda would like you to believe. We can deport the nogs.

Junker is busy now meeting with our PM Morawiecki
he is either that unkempt guy from Netherlands or this manwoman Moggherrini or sth like that

Attached: we wuz commies.png (480x621, 364K)

Originally, "in variatate concordia" referred only to the diversity of European peoples, i.e. exactly as Jow Forums pretends to believe is true diversity (instead of the anti-white diversity pushed by the Anglo-ziodrone).

There is an obvious asymmetry between us, in that you're a dupe who has swallowed Anglo propaganda in full, while I know how things really are. So far, this is what this discussion has revealed.

>and it was pushed in Europe by the Anglos
yes, all things bad are the anglos, EU never makes mistakes
>we can deport the nogs
ok go for it
when germany deported the nogs and paid them for being deported they loved it so much one refugee got deported 6 times with 6 different sets of papers
for fucks sake el retardo magnifico, you do not even know how many niggers you have
and if Europe was in good shape, you would not try to recruit balkans into this international scam

Attached: swedendemographics.png (870x753, 62K)

The EU made plenty of mistakes, like allowing the UK into its ranks for example. You seem to be quite adept at non-nuanced, black and white thinking.

>dog cemeteries
What do you think the sensitive souls of the EU would feel about this, it is my catch for the night, i wish i could hunt communists and muslims too. Maybe one day soon.

Attached: Dead Jew.jpg (875x701, 62K)

jewish globalist kikes are slowly losing their power on the eu...true or false

they would probably sent you to some reeducation camp if they could, but they would definitely cry and ask psychologists to make a speech in front of entire world how animal killing is bad, but only when white man is the killer
cause this is black and white case
EU is evil and there is nothing good about that now

Attached: yeoldesweden.png (1156x1140, 651K)

false
different set of globalist kikes holds power over EU and those kikes are against your kikes, and all those kikes are against other kikes that reside elsewhere, and all those kikes may be against or for israel kikes, but not all of them as there are different sects, and there are also not!kikes that are kikes in everything but name

Attached: 1481133568335.png (1024x724, 1.46M)

>37% of German gold is stored in Jew York
>stored in Jew York
>Jew York
Oy Veyyyyy

Attached: 9B99A37F-7286-440E-9513-042A7ECD649D.png (287x304, 210K)

>cause this is black and white case
Few things are, and this is definitely not the case with the EU. It's far more likely that you're just dumb and gullible.

Keep doing the bidding of the kikes who control you tho. That is sure to end up well for you. Just like every other time in your history. Where do Ashkenazi jews come from? Why, Poland of course.

Attached: __drawn_by_kou_mashiro__5964d1524716d579c7388c8bc7a70722.jpg (2927x4096, 938K)

>end euro
>shitty eastern economies that use the euro as a secondary currency and really shitty ones like crna gora and kosovo that use it as their primary ones switch to the neue deutchmark
>germany wins again
was this your plan all along?

The Brussels eurocrats are trying to turn EU into one big universal melting pot and individual countries there are national movements fighting against it. Somewhere theyre stronger, somewhere theyre weaker. Unironically the whole uniting of eu helps these movements to cooperate against it. As of now, the establishment is in no real danger, but there are signs that it could be if any financial meltdown or other calamity forced average joes to wake up from their tranquility. Its too hard to tell now how it all plays out.

Nice pic.

Attached: 16264074-le-drapeau-europeen-un-symbole-chretien-les-insoumis-relancent-la-controverse.jpg (965x466, 56K)

Germany must pay.

>bying power cut in half the day Euro was implemented
>Should we end the experiment Euro?

yes, and this is why Poland is called Ashkenazia in ancient jewish journals
fuck off nigger, some of fake kikes come from khazaria, some may come from sandlands, this is irrelevant, but what concerns me is when you got called for your shitty attitude you go for
>lol no u r the jews ;)
EU is wrong. It started with good intentions, yes. But it got subverted past the point of redemption and have to be destroyed.
European values few hundred years back was honor, duty, living good life in service to God, most likely Christian God
now it is tolerance towards pedophilia and trannies
just because germans live their lifes with money leeched from everyone else on the continent does not justify keeping this shit project afloat
nuke the Brussels

Attached: 1502190044180.jpg (1297x892, 244K)

His vision is literally coming to fruition, retard

Literally all the factions who wants the euro gone are foreign or foreign sponsored, led by (((City of London))) clique that wants to retains its supremacy on international finance.

Geopolitics in action.

yes. The truth is, being the USA works fine for the USA, but being the USA does not work well for a collection of nations who do not want to be the USA. If a desire to be a collective is to be achieved, it could occur naturally. Not as inorganic has it happened here.

>Germany to be nonwhite in one generation
>calling anyone else a mutt
Delicious irony.

Are you white? What religion are you from? Remove be meme flag!

Ashkenazi jews were literally formed in Poland you historically illiterate buffoon. You gave them a monopoly on money lending. Poland had the highest numbers of jews in the world before they started to emigrate into the US at the end of the 19th century.

>germany wins again
nah, they are used to a mega market of good consumers, if they lose the eu they are going to shit
>eastern economies
won't buy many new bmw and ww with 600€/month

Can confirm. This is true. Most students in Germany schools in big cities at least are a nice diverse shade of shitskin

I am white and Christian.

>Remove be meme flag!
The EU is not a meme.

Out east where our currencies are basically pegged to the euro, we'd be fucked if the euro went down but no one give a shit about us anyway.

>Germany to be nonwhite in one generation
Bullshit propaganda.

if this leads to a crisis they will introduce a crypto backed currency paper money hybrid thing (mark of the beast) or they will bring back the DM and trade it 1:1, so we're getting fucked either way.

stop with your propaganda

The whole of Europe would be fucked if the euro were gone. Once again, only the US and the UK have anything to gain from this, which is why most anti-euro propaganda is coming from there.

yeah, I really see a lot of Holy Mary worship in Europe nowadays
>more jew accusations
lol, get real nigger

Attached: germ-any population.png (562x755, 332K)

I am only baring out the facts.

Which country are you from fag

>if the euro were gone
except countries that dont use your shitty worthless fake coins
good riddance, I will buy your entire house for 1 day payment when food crisis hits you

Attached: rape frenzy.jpg (534x600, 70K)

fact:EU was made by the USA

>pic
Yeah, keep posting bullshit Anglo propaganda.
The Pole: a dumb kike puppet as always.

This thread is full of angloscum and their supporters.

Lëtzebuerg. Happy now, fag?

You're wrong, Satan.

M8, Germany is biggest trade partner of all its neighbours, including our two countries. If they go down, we go with them