Anyone else wish they were born 20-40 years earlier...

Anyone else wish they were born 20-40 years earlier? Times were simpler back then; there was so much less competition in the world, western countries were still Valhallas for white people, and everything was so much less depressing than the distopia we live in today.

I'm not even one of the typical NEET that would spit this - I went to a good university and have a relatively high paying job in ~finance~ but I cant stand it.

I always fantasize about going out in those times. The rock-n-roll concerts, the ultra-pure drugs w/o having to deal w Mexicans, going out to clubs with chicks who do not have phones - and everyone was 100% white at these venues. There was more humanity then too, just look at videos from back then - people actually talked and interacted. Today everyone is so into their own digital life and their own shit that there's no humanity amongst strangers anymore.

So that's why I'm just grinding my ass off, trying not to crack or get heavy into hard drugs in the next few years, trying to make as much money as I possibly can. The hypothetical plan is to amass a small fortune before the age of 30 and then move to some Latin Am country/island somewhere and live like a king in a less developed society - thus escaping the tech dystopia that is becoming of US,China,UK,etc.

Also, this is the type of event I'm talking about - how sick do these look compared to Lil Nignog concert?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzkGqvq9K9g

youtube.com/watch?v=WcXjSlwvicc

Attached: ronnie-james-dio-hologram-tour-announcement-74dd14df-def3-445f-8486-57af1c94f728.jpg (700x394, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/The Wanderers Choice.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=kvZIN83IkEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you trying to ask if anyone is 20-40 years old?

Yes, so I can kill as many boomers as I can.

It's the same bullshit, same machine, same everything. You're not missing anything.

Dio Sabbath best sabbath.

Before the internet? No fucking way. I'm not really ugly either or one of those folks who benefits more from digital life. I just think the old world was really suffocating.

>read news on phone using news aggregater
>click on some MSM garbage by mistake
>ads showing arab man holding a phone "learn any language in 7 days"
>scroll down ads showing "how to immigrate to Canada"
No... early internet I agree but facebook/smartphone internet era is way worse than no internet at all.

Hell yeah. Also I know you wanna go back a few decades Japan, you guys were the China of the late 20th century. Hell, I even grew up in Japan because my parents were there for work at the time. Don't see many Americans going to Japan to work theses days.

I like Japan though, I'm glad that Abe's economic reforms are getting the wheels turning again. Especially w China rising, would be nice to have Japan and India bolster up a bit to contain them.

were I born 40 years earlier I'd be 95 now...

I don't use that crap hahahaha I'm talking about fucking research and art and media and whatever hahaha it's not curated by jewish social engineers.

Unless you use drudge report and other semitic crap.

That's the point though. Now that everyone can get research, art, media on their computer - nobody interacts with each other in the real world other than in structured events. There is no more ADVENTURE in this world. Everything is planned out. The most adventurous thing we do is go clubbing or to bars but that is just drinking in predetermined locations, that's not adventure.

Oh yeah, things are going to go Brave New World or Ready Player One tier. If you thought narcissism made America ugly now, just wait.

But it also inspires higher pursuits in others, these people just have to organize and secede from society one day.

The internet inspires*

get into the countryside phones haven't changed things as much. There aren't endless options to choose from everywhere.
City life has suffered the worst from it. There's always some other place to be other than where you are right now.
Phones really are the devil putting us in hell.

Attached: behappywithwhat youhave.jpg (565x522, 341K)

Nah, I'd rather be the generation that turns back the jews not the generation that helped them fuck everything up.

Also have a comfy MM episode
cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/The Wanderers Choice.html

Yeah, tell me about it. I went to a top university so all of my close friends are either in tech, finance, or management consulting and let me tell you, it's worse than we think. I have been diligencing on some Chinese finance companies lately and the amount of data they have, in addition to their plan moving forward, is terrifying. In China, almost everything is done on the phone already, and a lot of US tech companies are pushing for that too.

There's also this pervasive idea of globalism, which I think is the worst of it. In high school, we were taught that globalism is an objectively good force, etc., etc. but idk man, I think people need purpose in life that globalism somehow erodes

Yeah I'm in NYC now and there is not much humanity left here - I could only imagine how terrible it would be if I wasn't well off.

That's why I'm thinking Latin Am or Thailand or something though. Bring a couple million USD to one of those countries and it's as if you were a billionaire in the US in the '70s lol

Globalism is about shipping trinkets across the ocean to save pennies. It's antinatural, it's a perversion. It pollutes the earth and destroys culture and unity. Things are very bad, yeah. I'd be looking to have bug out property.

>in China, almost everything is done on the phone already
tell me about it. Have some spoiled relatives living over their now its the なまけもの capital of the word among other things.

The way they talk about life its just a bunch of microtransactions like calling a taxi but for everything.

See this terrible Thai app for uber competitor
if Jow Forums was more Asian this would be prime REEEE material.
hooktube.com/watch?v=kvZIN83IkEU

As a child of the 80's I can say the world has definitely gotten a lot shittier. I don't think it's nostalgia for the past that makes me say this, because I enjoy my life, but I believe it could be way better than it is. We work too much, kids spend too much time at home, and if one lives in a big urban center in North America, we now have to put up with hordes of people that do not look like us, and do not even want to attempt at being integrated.

And the concerts in the 80's, they were a glorious experience. I no longer go to concerts, so I'm not sure how it is nowadays, but fuck, rock concerts were so awesome. Dio, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Manowar, Motley Crue, Van Halen, Scorpion, the list goes on.

>born in Russia 20-40 years earlier
>sent to Chechnya or shot by gangsters in 90s

Its implied your country was less marxist 30 years ago, not more so.

Yeah it's because they actually have no freedom, this stuff is being leveraged to keep the billion and some odd people under control. Idk why we're voluntarily moving this way in the west.

Also lol @ that commercial but isnt thailand still pretty poor

Is that a motherfucking jojo reference?!

Russia has improved a lot, that's why all these young Russians actually like Putin: because life was much shittier for their parents than it is for them in most cases.

>isnt thailand still pretty poor
no, Thailand is alright. Has problems, serious problems but its better than China and not mudslimed.
Its number 2 after trade volume after Singapore and nips respect it most.
Brunei doesn't count IMO, KL is ok but Malaysia is muslim shithole outside of KL and major cities. Even parts of KL are bad anymore.
Thing about Singapore and KL though is they're so chinked up.