Five teenage boys approached him on Greenwich and Rhobell Street...

abc13.com/teen-allegedly-kidnapped-and-assaulted-getting-off-school-bus-/3478056/

five teenage boys approached him on Greenwich and Rhobell Street, and forced him into a 4-door vehicle decorated with flames on the side.

Parker told Eyewitness News when the group went into another room to load an alleged gun, he ran as fast as he could.

HPD says the suspected driver is described as a white man, heavy built, with straight orange hair and a racial tattoo on his arm.

According to Parker, the statement on the suspect's arm says, "I hate black people."

Lee says because of the tattoo she believes her son was targeted because of his race.

How long until the gofundme is setup goys?

Attached: 5B8B97DD-7D6B-4C8C-A1B7-60EDCA69CD66.jpg (571x1112, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/EricaOnABC13/status/996489552406695939
kikebook.com/dollfacekillabadd.carmouche/videos/1860540820664274/
youtube.com/watch?v=BtSip9CNjyU
youtube.com/watch?v=V_UJn64ar4k
thelawdictionary.org/article/what-happens-when-you-file-a-false-police-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Same thing happens to white kid
>MSM doesn't give a shit one bit
>Kidnappers get off scot free
Not even surprised

mobile.twitter.com/EricaOnABC13/status/996489552406695939

Here’s the twitter for the reporter working on the case.

Fuck niggers

I uh good boi I aint do nuffin wrong dem why-peepo adukted me

>tattoo says, "I hate black people."
Niggers can't even fake hate crimes properly

fake fucking news

>those comments

Attached: 7D3A50D5-30DA-4860-A84F-7A3994E773BE.jpg (746x480, 89K)

>white family gets tortured and killed by blacks
>barley makes local news

>4-door vehicle decorated with flames on the side
>the statement on the suspect's arm says, "I hate black people."
>The 6 suspects (5 of which are roughly 17-18 years-old) are all described as having reddish hair.
>took him to a vacant house or cabin
>when the group went into another room to load an alleged gun, he ran as fast as he could.

there are a bunch of blonde niggers there
i'm convinced i was george bush cause kanya said 'george bush hates black people' and trump was driving the truck

my guess is nigger was trying to steal something and almost got caught

Retarded kid literally tied up and tortured because he was white.
“Black people cant be racist!”

Jow Forums basedldiers at it again

Attached: 26148870-0637-4724-A350-14B38A165260.jpg (680x845, 92K)

I mean, the kid reported it, so the cops have to do their due diligence and investigate, but it's obviously made up. It reads like what a six year old white kid thinks happens when "bad guys" take you.

A wild faggot appears!

didn't people used to get punished for making false claims like this?

like the guy who said his kid was in a weather balloon got punished, wonder what race he was...

>shadaminius

wew

Attached: leah.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

kikebook.com/dollfacekillabadd.carmouche/videos/1860540820664274/

Live video from the lady that found the kid walking down the road. Typical black victim complex rant at the end.

Is this the start of the Ginger Uprising?

Attached: 1513540434934.jpg (744x925, 160K)

Too long they have been downtrodden and abused.

>Same thing happens to white kid
it actually happened though, and they recorded it

>5 gingers in one vehicle
Imagine the stink tho

Attached: tenor (3).gif (480x262, 1.2M)

6 gingers and a nigger in one vehicle. Fuuuuuuuck

Bump

Fake and gay.

So this guy should be super easy to find. How many people drive a flame car with a tattoo that says I hate black people. Unless he doesn't exist that is.

Attached: 1526296019154.gif (448x252, 2.8M)

>find a way to shoehorn trump into it
every time

seven non-whites

>white family gets tortured and killed by blacks

When did this happen? Link story.

I believe him

>When did this happen?
many times, my dude.

What happened with that dumb bitch that sprayed nigga all over her house and cars, saying she was "attacked"?

look up 'internet historian' for more on balloon boy

>liberals will believe this actually happened
>liberals will give this kid money

Specifically. I thought something happened recently...... So I guess nothing recent?

In Houston two months ago two black teenagers broke into a retired couples home, tortured them for two days, then executed them and robbed their house.

The idea of some car loaded with 5+ white racists driving around Houston looking for a black to beat up is hilarious.

And amazing a 13 year old black kid can legibly read a fucking tattoo while being beaten, and that the tattoo is a phrase that only an illiterate black would conceive of as actually being plausible.

can't believe they would even run this story.

Look around for a hate thread they come by every now and again.
Dog bites man isn't news.

youtube.com/watch?v=BtSip9CNjyU

>How long until the gofundme is setup
You mean it's not yet? Lazy niggers
>pic: the perp ringleader
and his music vid
youtube.com/watch?v=V_UJn64ar4k

Attached: seth.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Have you ever seen 6 people with red hair in one place in your entire life?

Who is a fat, racist man with reddish hair? Donald Trump maybe?

This kid is telling a story of what he thinks racist people look like, which is Donald Trump with "I hate black people" tattoos. How stupid are people to actually believe this little piece of shit?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-17 13.14.59.png (637x432, 78K)

Oh, and of course he thinks racists drive red trucks with flames on the side

>I hate black people
>black people
>people

Loretta has a different take on the red hair

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-17 13.21.50.png (637x334, 58K)

so what's the penalty for calling in a fake report to the police for publicity?
or will we forever be diligently searching for "I hate black people" tattooed ginger

>I hate black people tattoo
For some reason I find this story hard to believe.

Because when you were 13 you could really tell the age of people closing in on their 20s.

Mom killed her kid and is blaming white supremacists as a scapegoat for when they find her.

please be the new part and parcel

>white supremacist gang that dyes their hair red and gets tattoos that say such creative things as "I hate black people"

Yes, this sounds very likely. I hope we catch these bigots.

Exactly, it's not like they don't have signalements, and the kids observation skills probably gave them ten more signalements to go from.

He probably cought their eye color too, and shoe size.

The only people that would abduct a black kid just for the hell of it, A:wouldn't have the word "black people" in their tattoo and B:wouldn't just fucking kill the kid.

>racists now dye their hair red now
Jesus fuck these people are retarded

Attached: romper_stomper.jpg (940x627, 79K)

>Mizzou alumnus

The nigress reporter is dumber than the niglet for reporting this obvious hoax. And on up the management structure at that station.

Just so you know in future. Signalement is not an English word.

Such a common tattoo among racists. It will be like finding a needle in a haystack.

That kid must be so traumatized, he can't even remember the path back to the cabin.

Oh fuck yeah, but what's the english word for it.
I know it roughly translates to description but I seem to recall having picked up a word very similar to signalement in English somewhere.

shills will ignore this

>allegedly ran on foot back home
>can't even remember the general area of the cabin THAT HE RAN FROM ON FOOT
Yeah. That checks out.

>white
>heavy built
>straight orange hair
>"I hate black people" tattoo
i refuse to believe such a creatura even exists

Attached: 1418470726289.jpg (480x463, 35K)

>Such a common tattoo among racists.
Shit boys, I don't have one yet, can I still hate niggers?

I doubt there are even 6 fucking gingers within a 20 mile radius of his neighborhood.

This is pathetic. And I live here, I get to deal with the blacks who get all riled up over this fake shit and then take that anger out on random white people.

I would use descriptor but it isn't exactly the same. I'm not sure it has a direct one word translation to English.

nevermind
thelawdictionary.org/article/what-happens-when-you-file-a-false-police-report/
they have to "knowingly report false information"
>thinking nigs are responsible for their actions
if he doesn't ride this as truth until he dies, later on it will just be "what he felt happened" and will get away scott free

I can't think of a word off the top of my head that seems close to "signalement" in pronunciation. Plenty with similar meanings, though.

I like that word, though. Seems like something we could adopt into our language.

FACTS.

Signs, maybe, could be correct in certain uses, but the words you're really looking for is "clue" and "clues".

Nope. You can't be racist if you haven't gotten your I hate black people tattoo. Don't get one that says I hate niggers though; not even us racists are that offensive.

>mama sheeboon needs new nails
>invents low iq story
>go fund me incoming
screen cap this

Attached: 1505781507951.jpg (539x960, 52K)

I wonder whos bike that is behind him

And it's not like they can't see where there are cabins around the area from where he was running from, since they know where they found him running.
And he was still running, so couldn't have gotten too far.

Yeah, it's literally just "tells" of how a person looks. It's not really clue or clues, it's more like a general word for describing a person and mostly used with perps. So black hair, build and height are all signalements, as well as tattoos and whatnot.

>those replies

Even those niggers dont really actually believe this, do they? They're just going along for the victimhood points and fuck whitey?

Fun fact: pajeets are worse than niggers.

characteristics?

We don't smell that bad
Yes
>anglo thinks he can say who's white
>nigglet makes up a story about 6 Gingers kidnaping him
I wonder how butthurt another Ginger made him

lol, if there was actually a tattoo like that it would say something like "I hate niggers". Dumbass niggers, incompetent at literally everything, even faking hate crimes!

He even called the "torture house" a fucking cabin, because he thinks all racists live in cabins.
Houston is a fucking city, there are no structures that could be confused for a cabin.

Fuck ABC 13 for this shit

>Dumbass niggers, incompetent at literally everything, even faking hate crimes!
This would actually make a pretty cool tattoo

I guess that comes as close to it as possible, yeah, or maybe even distinctive features would be even more on the money.

This is like that sheboon a few weeks ago that painted 'nigga' all over her property. When will they learn?

fat white women should be fucking exterminated. I'm so fucking sick of them everywhere i go

I called up their tip line and said the same thing sounds like lots of people are calling and they are on edge
713-669- 1313.

>incompetent at literally everything, even faking hate crimes!
They don't have the rabbis skills, and even the kikes suck at it

Attached: jew_whatcha_doing_rabbi.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

>The virgin nigger vs the CHAD GINGER

Sounds like a bullshit story

their entire identity is based around being victimized by whites. They love this shit, it validates their hatred and then they fucking rob and shoot random white people outside of bars.

That turned out to be real though

why are we still sharing space with these anchor fucking retarded pieces of trash, im so fucking tired of it

And remember, that's in the midst of the hood too.

Either the kid is lying out of his arse, or those ginger supremacists are truly masters of stealth to not been seen by anyone else.

Proof?

>ginger is an anagram for nigger
Could the tattoo have said I hate gingers and the black kid is just dyslexic?

Jeez Houston is a shithole

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-113927.png (1200x1920, 1.26M)

Kek

>arm tattoo says "I Dislike African Americans"

i hope they catch this bastard!

this is so pathetic. Its an obvious caricature of what a 13 year old black kid who has never actually met a racist white person thinks they are like. Gingers who all ride 6 deep in their flamed red truck and have tattoos with non-common racist phrasing about hating blacks. In Houston. A gang of white ginger racist thugs abducting blacks, in Houston. Its so fucking absurd.

>house full of guns
>kids saw guns
>6 people all leave the room at once to load a gun
>left the room
>left their (((victim)))
>don't get to hear his bored voice giving away the bullshit story
>"yea uh, dey got me and uh, you know, took me and uh, dey wuz mean and shiet and dey wuz white too nomsayin"
reparations when?

The chance of this happening (all 6 red hairs) is:

(1/50) ^ 6, which equals 1 in 15625000000.

The niglet won the lottery