Jow Forums approved haircuts

Is pic related the most redpilled haircut?

Attached: A60A6577-3F1A-474F-92EB-6B90095348F0.jpg (300x446, 37K)

Just grow it out.

Attached: 0009000.jpg (218x318, 57K)

90s flip hair

Attached: 0qrg1QJ581u04ezco1.jpg (1280x960, 293K)

Attached: bzzzzzz.jpg (236x177, 7K)

only buzzed on sides if it suits your face/head shape. short on sides longer on top is a pretty standard clean look.

If you’re a male and you don’t have a buzzed head you are a faggot

And look like a right on man man? No thanks
I suppose
>t.balding at 20

That's a German Youth haircut. One of the most, if not THE most redpilled haircut. That is how the majority of Germans' hair was during...the good old times.

I think everyone hear knows this Hans.

Didn’t know that

I love this picture because this dude looks just like me.

Hell2theyeah

Why are british people balding so early in life, baka

>He doesn't let his mane grow out like our ancestors did

Anything else is cucked

>Is pic related the most redpilled haircut?
No.

Attached: approved.jpg (640x360, 66K)

Unless you are an alpha, it doesn’t look good .

Paint your nails while you're at it

Nah

Attached: aeYmqGq_700b.jpg (320x220, 15K)

No pageboy?

Attached: 300px-The_Prince_Valiant_Page.jpg (300x400, 41K)

Are you for real asking for approval to get a haircut from pol?

Aye

Lol more faggots looking for approval on the internet for some fashion thing , just kys it's too late if you're doing this

Tip: ns Germany is never coming back, a different version will probably happen in the future but nobody knows what it will look like. If you're going to do anything with your hair, and you want to get targeted by jews, look like this and join some "group" so the jews know exactly what to look for.

If you want to avoid being targeted, do your hair similar to what everyone else looks like, long, look like a fucking hippy, whatever but maintain your physical fitness and improvement. There is nothing, no "movement" to fit into unless you want to to to jail forever.

Full tactical bold cut

Just shave your head

I got a fashy haircut recently and a bunch of girls have noticed and complemented me. Only one girl asked if I was "alt right" but she was giggling while she said that.
It is easy to maintain, usually my hair is pretty wild/wavy. The long top allows you to get a lot of texture.
I have a pretty decent face tho so if you're ugly it probably won't help

A lot of guys can't pull it off. They either look gay or their facial structure doesn't compliment it. Buzz it. Hair is for vanity

always buzz

Attached: 1502323870162.jpg (307x400, 26K)

long hair almost always looks awful. reminds of metalhead geeks.

The undercut fits almost any head if you are not terribly overweight.

If you are not muscular enough for people to think you are on steroids, long hair is not a good idea.