What is gassing the Jews going to do when our women are complete psychos that don't want to have/raise children...

What is gassing the Jews going to do when our women are complete psychos that don't want to have/raise children? How do we fix our women?

Attached: Screenshot_20180515-214405.png (1080x1920, 217K)

be men and they will follow
destroy the court system and rebuild the law in men's favor

they only act this way because of jews

Attached: 1507420489616.jpg (1600x2812, 356K)

>discussing social issues/politics with women

Can you be more cucked, leaf?

Attached: 16092223.png (300x250, 33K)

I enjoy putting roasties in their place

Attached: Screenshot_20180515-221823.png (1080x1920, 217K)

OP I pity you

>talking about kids with a random person
>using meme arrows with random people outside of Jow Forums
You come off as deranged

Ok i found a leaf i love.
KEEP IT UP! GOD BLESS U AND FORD!

Fuck and chuk.... I liek et.

Found the weak faggot

I like the autism but you are wasting your time.

lmao this autism, hilarious though

Attached: 1473541879619.jpg (500x750, 137K)

Who cares? Just dick them and impregnate them. Fuck a faimly and marriage, we just need more whites

y u so mad?

He is trying pretty HARD for a tinder fuck....

>leaf gets btfo by a woman
>leaf thinks women have enough self-awareness to be put in their place

Attached: Screenshot_20180515-221811.png (1080x1920, 212K)

Because people like her and you are thr reason for the decline of the west. Fucking nigger

>not just asking to fuck
>then calling them a whore when they say yes
too much effort for strangers with literally zero good outcome

I got BTFO'd?

Attached: Screenshot_20180515-221741.png (1080x1920, 210K)

Here we see the lonely incel making a feeble attempt at a mating call. Having failed in his former appeals for sex from the female with kind words and offers of niceness and probably money, the incel then proceeds to launch an angry tirade. His chances of having sexual intercourse with this particular female have dropped almost to zero. The incel is offended by this fact, and attempts to hide his shame and weakness by dismissing the female and telling her to enjoy sexual intercourse with other men. The incel intends to guilt the female into sexual intercourse, but the results are disastrous, as the incel is cast away.

Nightfall approaches, prime mating call time, but the incels limp and laughibly small member will remain untouched by the females of the species.

Attached: web-attenborough-1-landscape.jpg (620x465, 29K)

Leaf on thot patrol

Attached: Nausicaa.jpg (1166x850, 143K)

SLUT SHAMING IS VITAL. MAKES THESE WHORES FEEL GUILT. CHANGE IS DUE

Ahahahhahahahh! I love you leaf!

I wasn't looking for sex. I'm selective and I only choose to fuck women that are worth it. Maybe if more men were like that then women wouldn't be so fucking privileged

Don't knock doggos

>women are all degenerates
>Send the dual citizens back to Israel
>Make am the romantic comedies for 2 years about a woman settling down while watching her best friend fall deeper into catladydom
>Settled down woman has all the fun and gets the guy at the end
>Desire to get married skyrockets
>No dual citizens left to counter signal it in the media
This is exactly how manipulatable women are

Thanks burgerbro

Attached: Screenshot_20180515-215309.png (1080x1920, 196K)

>dogs lick her cunt
You're a stud, user. Don't listen to these faggots. And don't take any shit from these roasties.

Attached: 1478205054947.jpg (1024x514, 44K)

>dogs lick your cunt
Quintessentially Canadian

>I can fuck anything!Check make slut shamer!

Attached: ECC8779C-52F3-4012-AC97-623AAF555BBD.jpg (1024x776, 136K)

>her at 30

Attached: 1525761049644.jpg (567x437, 45K)

Attached: DcZSdJYVwAIy0lI.jpg (468x340, 62K)

Show her a pic of a whore labia, would that make her feel good ?

>Typing more than she does
Rule number one is to always speak less than the person you are reprimanding
You look like a complete sperg otherwise.

>I wasn't looking for sex. I'm selective and I only choose to fuck women that are worth it.

Of course you do leaf. If that was at all the case then you wouldn't be telling girls who you apparently have no interest in to fuck off and fuck other guys.

Yet here you are, because you are not selective, and you're probably a virgin. You're on tinder desperately trying to get sex from literally any woman who will give it to you.

You're the embodiment of "REEEEEEEE WHY DON'T WOMEN LIKE NICE GUYS"

Attached: 148858372589379.jpg (300x372, 46K)

Polacks bullyciding roasties on tinder, I need more

>still answering back

She literally wants to fuck you OP.

Op why are you such a faggot

>Maybe if I post a Hollywood faggot larping as a Nazi I will fit into www dot Jow Forums dot org slash pol slash catalog

She was clearly afraid that on some level he was correct.

Gas the women too.

Unzips dick. Dis getting GOOD!

A bit autistic, but you're not wrong. Goes to show there are people who just don't even have the capacity to think like that.

Nah.
You are the faggot. This whore deserves it. All do.

>i can get whoever i want

Ahahahah she thinks she is choosing

The ad homs are not helping your cause. She is going to feel like she is correct because you have acted like a twat. She will tell her friends and they will all laugh at the " little incel Nazi" and carry on exactly as before. You should have just pointed out facts, graphs & tables. It probably wouldn't have worked but at least she may have thought on it for a while.

dude you're pathetic.this shithead will have to be a single mom of two nigglets to understand anything.
before then, she'll just have to spread her legs to get what she wants.
it's time to grow up and leave roasties to their destinies.

>What is gassing the Jews going to do when our women are complete psychos that don't want to have/raise children? How do we fix our women?
By ending feminism and female rights

Attached: feminists.jpg (919x675, 71K)

for some reason whenever family is brought up sluts feel the need to defend themselves as passable mothers

Nah. A scolding was perfect. I hope she cries.

You are coming across as severly insecure OP. Only women waste time bitching at each other. As a man you're suppose to fuck them into submission. You are the man, you shouldn't even have to listen to a women's bullshit.

You're going Hiroshima and Nagasaki on her ass! One truth bomb after another!

>using facts instead of emotional appeal to communicate with women

There's a reason why she kept responding

Attached: 1492290173749.jpg (600x328, 28K)

Or shame them u smelly frog.
Your women are the ultimate whores.

>roastie detected

How about reverse psycho ?
Perhaps thanking her for "being there" for everyone who need a quick job and these guys dont resort to prosti... she would and SHOULD feel great

No she's just been taught how to respond and is itching for an opportunity to use her rhetoric outside of her echo chamber.

>Haha why are you such an insecure beta
>"Men" like you are why society is failing
>Dude just fuck lmao

Jesus leaf she's already dead, stop beating her KEK

Op need more content.... about to cum. Ty

Am i the only one who finds this cringy as fuck? Like dude... for real she doesn't give a fuck

God damn you’re autistic. Women don’t need to be convinced, they need to be treated as second class citizens if a civilization wants to continue. End of story. She’s a fucking chick, why do you care what she thinks?

this
same reason modern men are cucks and s.oyboys

That's all I got

Attached: Screenshot_20180515-222106.png (1080x1920, 189K)

Yeah faggot. You are. Die liberal NIGGER.

>notices flag
holy shit, is it really you??

>Facts
>with women
You do realize they don't match right? I had a gf who was an engineer and I would show her graph after graph how gov healthcare is a failure, how social security is a huge scam and it will run out of money (they actually state this on their own website and I showed her that), i showed her crime stats. What do you think happened? She called all of that biased and conspiracy theory garbage. It's impossible to reason with women. If you defeat them in an argument, they instead of laughing at you, start crying and telling that you are abusing them. They are literally fucking impossible to deal with.

I hope people are taken notice of this

THIS DUMB BITCH IS STILL TALKING TO OP
Women love a man that will treat them like a child

>autism

dumbass, you fuck their brains out first, make them fall in love with you then they will agree with everything you say. You don't upon up with that shit.

Ahh finished. Ty leaf.
Keep it up!

he sounds like a total faggot sperglord.
there are a lot of women who want children and a family out there. stop cherrypicking the worst and acting like thats the way everyone is.

You also seem extremely insecure bru. You should stop acting like a little girl. Grow some balls and wife yourself up. Bitching at dumb whores won't change anything

awww you hurt her feelings

Attached: 1446668791498.jpg (641x534, 111K)

Gas the women. Sexbots now.

this is uncomfortable to read
no arguments, only memes
is this nu/pol/ ?

Cringe, the thread

All that fucking and no children to prove it. Sad really, worse than dying a virgin. Atleast virigins die with their innocence

>stop shaming her
>women don't need to be convinced, they need to be treated as second class citizens
are you retarded? you think OP wanted a relationship after the first exchange? you think this isn't just to fuck with her?

>Immediately gets defensive and tries to guilt trip you the moment you call her out for being a retarded slag
you're doing god's work my man

You dont best way forward is to reproduce with high cast indian or pakistan women so at least your kids will look something like you.

she is dead to the world. she won't learn shit until she actually experiences it when she is past 30 with a niglet. What's worse is that her parents and her friends and basically society will support her decisions and still put the blame on people like us. Let her get raped by a pack of wild niggers, this seems to be the only way they learn.

lmao she's right though

incel BTFO

But it feels good nigger

Believe what you want faggot. I'm nowhere near desperate and have plenty of other tinder whores to talk to. It was just a mere attempt at redpilling her

This isnt reddit, your posts arent funny here.

Cring, the post

tits or GTFO cunt

Fix women by fixing yourself first. Aint nobody wanting a fat neckbeard.

Dude I don't know what your doing touting "traditional values" when you speak to a women, toasty or not, like that.

Yeah, it's really bad, these social rejects are the supposed to be the "saviours" of the white race but they can't even get a date.

And bitching at them like a nagging wife on social media isn't going to make them have a moral epiphany.

>I can fuck whoever I want!
>does
>can't find a man to settle down with
>dies alone with her cats
top kek
btfo incel!

God you’re retarded. If you really want to hurt her, catfish her with chad photos and ask her out to a restaurant, then when she gets there text her with an insult explaining why you aren’t interested

Amateur.

Fuck off kike, you're not British.

Wew.

Attached: lmaoyanks.jpg (279x231, 19K)

>What is having fun

Attached: 1526436719834.jpg (720x736, 94K)

It's not that women don't want children, they just don't want children with you.
The ones who genuinely don't want them are drug addicts, whores that probably have STDs, or hate kids and shouldn't be reproducing anyways so leave them be.
It's just you man.

Leaf don't feed the faggots. Carry on.

>the absolute state of Jow Forums
Incels need to go back.

>trying to discuss societal problems on a fuck roullette app