Dual citizenship

Why the fuck is it possible to be a citizen of two counties?
How can you be loyal to two nations?
What would an end to dual citizenship look like in the US.

Attached: mofamission_Dual-Citizenship.jpg (420x284, 113K)

Weird. This is illegal in Norway. To become a Norwegian citizen you have to give up your other citizenships.

In Germany this shit is legal, this make the mudslimes vote against western values in their origin countries

It's probably legal if you are born with both.

That seems like the only logical thing to do

It shouldn't be.
You're either a citizen of one, or a citizen of none.

Most of the Jews running our government are dual-citizens.

Learn to understand globalism

>How can you be loyal to two countries
You can't

Yes you can

>Yes you can
Yes in your strange world where there is no nations and everybody lives in peace and their is equality...
Fuck of stupid faggot, or tell us how

Canada/usa is basically having dual citizenship. You can be loyal to 2 countries. I for once have 3 passports and am loyal only to my cat

Globalist pig

By the way it's Brazilian/German/Portuguese
Being the latter my biggest shame

There are many nations with mutual interests who are nearly always on same terms. USA and Israel, USA and UK, or USA and Japan for instance

USA/Italian citizen here.

I've never been to Europe but I'm an Italian citizen because I'm a quarter italian I was allowed to go to the consulate and get my papers.

It's great

>fuck two countries at once
Roaches are the worst

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: us-senators-and-represntatives-dual-israel-citizens.jpg (660x662, 110K)

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahah

>Why the fuck is it possible to be a citizen of two counties?
Because globalists want to weaken the ties to and importance of nationality.

>How can you be loyal to two nations?
You can't. Period.

Attached: dual_citizenship-dual_loyalty.jpg (879x881, 189K)

It's just convinience, like if you oftenly need to move between 2 countries of your job.

This

Attached: 3ivLvXZ.png (1280x649, 283K)

Attached: StandBehindIsrael.jpg (536x400, 51K)

Brazilians who are also citizen of another country can lose their citizenship if a court decides so. It is mostly done with people who were convicted of crimes outside of the country.

In the US it gets you elected to congress.

It's legal because some people really want it to be, and they can convince people with power to make it so.

I know people pick on "leafs" on Jow Forums a lot, and I think the rarer more right-wing based ones (you exist and you're cool) get more grief than they deserve out of it and it can go too far beyond bantz when you're dealing with a Canadian human...

Still. It is a strong anecdotal thing I have noticed; I have never, EVER met a dual citizen Canadian that I would consider loyal to my country. They're almost always, every single time, I have never seen an exception, I wish I did, are disloyal extremely over-critical race traitor spirited leftist little fucks. They're little Justin Trudeau sjw type faggots, to a man. Same the women and worse. Every last one I've ever learned had dual citizenship. An enemy.

They come here for economic gain. Not to be loyal to the place.
And I'd say non-white Jew Israelis are 100 times worse for the same reasons.

Get out of jail free card

Attached: Get-out-of-jail-free.jpg (1200x704, 85K)