Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

>A woman has been found guilty of an acid attack in Bristol that left her former partner with such terrible injuries that he was driven to euthanasia.

>Berlinah Wallace, 49, threw sulphuric acid over Mark van Dongen, 29, in a fit of jealousy and rage after he began a relationship with another woman.

>Bristol crown court heard that Wallace, a former fashion student, hurled acid at van Dongen, an engineer, as he lay in bed, laughing and taunting him: “If I can’t have you, no one else can.”

>Van Dongen’s face and much of his body was severely scarred. The acid burned through 25% of his body surface and he was paralysed from the neck down, lost most of his sight and his lower left leg had to be amputated.

>As Van Dongen lay in a coma, police began piecing together what had happened. It was a difficult and upsetting investigation for all concerned. His injuries were so severe that the senior investigating officer, DI Paul Catton, kept the images under lock and key.

>He spent more than a year in hospital in Bristol before his family and friends hired a private ambulance to move him to Belgium, where he applied for euthanasia.

>Wallace was found guilty of throwing a corrosive substance with intent but cleared of murder.

theguardian.com/world/2018/may/17/kill-me-now-acid-attack-led-euthanasia-mark-van-dongen?
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/17/berlinah-wallace-found-guilty-of-throwing-sulphuric-acid-at-partner-bristol

Attached: dbsndm.png (1140x1204, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/17/man-admits-murdering-barmaid-in-finsbury-park-on-christmas-eve
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1149124/He-ripped-face-Drug-crazed-chimps-owner-begs-police-shoot-rampaging-pet-emergency-call.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UyZVMTasW3I
youtube.com/watch?v=KegnQrfQ1VY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice sympathetic picture, friendly reminder that this is why we need ethnostates because when a minority reads this they just go "lmaoooo white boi got what he deserved"

is this a leprechaun?

Attached: 1526010347998.png (510x332, 66K)

Another innocent victim of white supremacy, oh when will whitey ever learn!?

NOT GUILTY OF MURDER!!
Proof the justice system fails to protect men and concerns itself more with the well being of women.
Weird case. He must have had a fetish. Sounds like he suffered. Stay away from women with the crazy-eyes no matter how much pussy they offer you

That dude was scraping the bottom of the barrel
Also
>date fashion student
>expect sound mental health
Pick one and only one

>be incel
>only option is to fuck goblin 20 years older than you
>get acid thrown in face
>die

>Kees van Dongen said he was determined to control himself when Wallace gave evidence. She accused his son of being controlling and violent and claimed she had believed that she was throwing a glass of water at him. “I promised Mark I would not miss a minute of the court case. Nothing could have kept me out of the courtroom.

>“It was worse than if he had been shot. No one can imagine what Mark’s suffering was like, the horrendous pain, the misery that boy went through. Nobody can imagine it.”

You can't charge her for murder because she didn't kill him.

Wounding with intent isn't enough

I'd charge with wounding with intent and manslaughter and administering a corrosive substance etc you could make about half a dozen or so charges stick and put her down for 20 years or so

That worthless fucking mutt ape should be dragged into the street and subjected to the same while livestreamed.

Didn't knew acid was a byproduct of oil drilling

>Woman
Not from what I'm looking at

Wait the punishment isn't 20+ years for throwing acid on someone that paralyzes them?

>cleared of murder

Was someone seriously stupid enough to charge that? What an embarrassing committal that would be.

OOGA BOOGA

It sad but its his own fault, burn the coal pay the toll

he is a oil driller not a coal burner

holy shit his face got fucked up! any pics of the woman who did it?

kek

One way or the other he paid the toll

This is a perfect example of why you should never fully trust crime statistics.
>Did she murder him?
OF COURSE SHE DID. But it won't be counted as a murder when the UK crime statistics some out. It will probably be counted as assault or something. This is how the government manipulates crime statistics

Congratulations, you won the best comment of the thread award!

> He had a tattoo of her name on his stomach
> She had previously poured poiling water on him
> Left her to move in with new gf Violet Farquharso
> Decided to spend the night at his exs place one last time

She should get the death penalty but the guy was an engineer. Why was he dating old blacks?

Dating a chimp 20 years his senior? Nothing of value was lost.

Don’t date older women

>the guy was an engineer. Why was he dating old blacks?

some kind of drugs or weird sex is involved in this, like shit sex, something people cant find super easily

100% on heavy drug use, you can tell by looking at her

Attached: mark-van-dongen-.jpg (620x465, 35K)

Drill the oil, face the boil.

>chad bone structure
>dutch, good genetics
>engineer
>dating insane nigger 20 years his senior

drugs or shit sex.

Drill the oil, get your face boiled

fuck

>she'll live out her days in relative comfort
What punishment could possibly fit a crime like this? Short of mutilating her (even more), forcing her to wandering the gutter for scarps of rancid meat for the rest of her days, while school children from the world over are brought to tease her and poke her with sharpened sticks, I don't see how justice can be served here.

Attached: 1473069761126.jpg (310x310, 21K)

disgusting sheboon

Thank you, I was trying to get the a nice oil/boil rhyme but was to acoustic to do this in english.
Dude, James did it better see

You dont deserve to keep your own life if you take someone else's life.

>applied for euthanasia

That is the saddest thing I have read all day. I will never show kindness to a black person unless he/she is conservative and has a proven track record of being a good person.

I'd like to slowly disassemble this cunt with a hacksaw

What a disgusting ape. Holy fuck.

That's why your lot gives them 21 years max.

The most disturbing thing about this is that she didn't have an acid loicence.

Good Googley Moogley I couldn't tell if pic related was assailant or victim from just the headline.
Mark is better off dead; his self-respect was obviously long gone.

>van dongen

Attached: 1012090.jpg (900x738, 181K)

Burn the coal, get your face melted off

Attached: 1511534847193.jpg (700x525, 96K)

Ruined his entire fucking life. She thought she had hit the jackpot with that engineer money so losing it fried her brain circuits.

He has applied for euthanasia now so it should have been counted as murder by the courts.His entire life is destroyed. Fuckkk!!!!

he had AIDS

When the acid attack victims weren't such pussies and show the world their face and their attackers face Briton would be right winged AF

Found in related links

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/17/man-admits-murdering-barmaid-in-finsbury-park-on-christmas-eve

Niggers are subhuman scum.

I would assume, based on him losing a leg, that she deliberately destroyed his penis as well.

When are we going to ban assault acid

Internally she justified this based on colonialism and racial oppression, this is partly why niggers chimp out so frequently. They tell themselves they’ve had a hard life and it’s whiteys fault, therefore violence against whitey is rationalised and justified.

>The pair had met five years earlier on a dating website for people with HIV

Attached: acid-attack-uk-berlinah-wallace-mark-van-dongen-bristol-murder-cleared-guilty-1334463.jpg (351x392, 25K)

they were both HIV+, guess there werent a lot of options

Precisely why the western media must hang, unironically. They pour all this poison into the minds of sub 100 IQ quasi-human pitbulls.

>dating an old black roastie

Drill the oil get acid splashed on you

BURN THE
COAL
PAY THE
TOLL

burn the coal
pay the toll

>They tell themselves they’ve had a hard life and it’s whiteys fault, therefore violence against whitey is rationalised and justified.
That's a lot of thinking for a sub 100IQ monkey. My bet is that she wasn't thinking at all. Her plans were foiled the moment he found someone else, so she chimped out. IMO she deserves the rope.

Attached: 1525691702428.jpg (1024x624, 199K)

>someone actually dated this thing
might as well fuck a tree trunk

Attached: 14b70e31-95cc-4a6c-9906-f849d30858be..jpg (586x471, 43K)

DRILL THE OIL, SKIN WILL BOIL

Attached: 1498272255088.jpg (1599x999, 180K)

She should be found guilty of SOMETHING... and put away for a loooooong time.. just so the rest of humanity won't have to look at that ugly mug

Chimps tend to fuck people up, I don't know why people like keeping them around like pets.

> dropping acid with muh niggas
Not what he expected

Obviously wasn't his only option since she did it because he had a new romance. Quit LARPing like you aren't an incel.

In terms of damage vs jail time acid is your best bang for your buck. Some extremely sleazy lawyers could argue circles around your motives and such getting you anywhere from assault to attempted murder.

Maiming in this way should have its own category of sentence akin to murder.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1149124/He-ripped-face-Drug-crazed-chimps-owner-begs-police-shoot-rampaging-pet-emergency-call.html
Different method, same effect

Attached: I see a doctor, an engineer, a scientist and an army.jpg (2048x1536, 1.05M)

Don't be an ass, kid, bin that acid!

Not in the states, you acid attack someone here you will do time....unless you have a vagina

Following the attack, he lost his lower left leg, eye and ear - and was paralysed from the neck down.

"The continuous itching of his scars drove him out of his mind," his brother said.

"Also, the acid had done serious harm to his bones, which put him through hellish pain."

>Black's killing Europeans

Welcome to Britain lol

It probably would be if the genders were reversed

You can get paralysed from acid?
Did it got so deep that it damaged his spine?
Also are there pics of him after the attack?

What annoys me is the narrative pushed will be “we need to ban acid” instead of it being “we need to ban niggers”. It’s like the ‘gun control’ debate in the US, nobody focuses on the highly relevant racial dimension.

This is one of the official courtroom drawings.

Attached: 462A1C6D00000578-5065643-image-m-26_1510246453484.jpg (306x492, 29K)

It's time to reopen the tower of London, Nigel.

Attached: _101150012_4da37e45-f01d-493d-a2b9-4de761dd7a43.jpg (660x371, 43K)

Attached: 4BC3DF5800000578-0-image-m-30_1525272846459.jpg (306x468, 27K)

The truth is both of them should have been euthanised for having an incurable highly contagious disease.

Attached: Baboon%20Profile.jpg (545x425, 196K)

why don't punishments just match the crime, it'd save the courts a lot of time
give her a nice disfiguring acid bath

Underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=UyZVMTasW3I

I'd pay to see that

How does this happen to your family member and you don't immediately cut the head off of the person who did it?

For fucks sake, YOUR FAMILY MEMBER JUST APPLIED FOR EUTHANASIA BECAUSE OF THIS BITCH, fucking butcher her, who gives a fuck what the police say about it?

Drill the oil, pay the toil.

Attached: 1525692902551.jpg (466x610, 48K)

She accused his son of being controlling and violent and claimed she had believed that she was throwing a glass of water at him.
>She accused his son of being controlling and violent and claimed she had believed that she was throwing a glass of water at him.
She accused his son of being controlling and violent and claimed she had believed that she was throwing a glass of water at him.
>She accused his son of being controlling and violent and claimed she had believed that she was throwing a glass of water at him.

Attached: 1472361689007.gif (406x364, 388K)

what woman?

Attached: 1419468004649.jpg (237x251, 9K)

Attached: dats racist.gif (150x134, 193K)

Doesn't need to hit the spine. Especially not sulfuric acid. It his enough nerve bundles and you are fucked.

No.. if the races were reversed.

I read in a different article she had previously thrown boiling water on him, lel.

Oil drilled, acid spilled.

They are trying to normalise it.
A month ago on ITV news they interview some nigger who had HIV her whole life and only found out when she had a baby who also had HIV. Her reasoning was that because she had it so long without realising then we should see HIV as not a bad thing which the interviewer agreed with.

It's the UK, what's to be expected?

Attached: 70302229.png (500x600, 272K)

I always keep my acid right next to my water

hey Goy, you're a shit human being for refusing to date HIV positive people. Some of them even are untraceable! Only a minor chance of AIDS. What are you, a bigot?
youtube.com/watch?v=KegnQrfQ1VY

Attached: 1526235941024.jpg (750x750, 65K)

Apparently nerve tissue is particularly susceptible to acid damage.

Was this pic taken after the acid attack?

Is courtroom artist /ourguy/