Should white people racemix with Iberians?

Should white people racemix with Iberians?

Attached: 1C765843-CE98-4E39-BFD5-5127C4F232AB.jpg (750x728, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5W-FtPWQZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop trying to find an excuse for something you already feel is wrong. On the other hand, do whatever the fuck you want to do.

Iberians are White. You posted a pick of some Hispanic, Arab, Black mutt. What are you on about?

>tfw no tall dutch bf

Attached: DY1mz6dU0AA5KaF.jpg (657x527, 34K)

No shes 100% Iberian

Riiiiiiiiiight

plot twist, she's swedish

Every attractive white male should be ASSIGNED a cute non white gf

lmao look at this dumb irish faggot trying to put some common sense into Jow Forums

Iberian girls tend to be very tanned because of "taking sun" and use almost nigger makeup because they think that doing it is sexy.
Also, remember that we live in a country with the heat of north african territories

Attached: descarga (12).jpg (267x189, 14K)

Should you kill yourself for posting "you're not white!" threads day after day for literal years?

Attached: global-genetic-distances-map.jpg (3741x3887, 856K)

Shes from europe

Attached: 1BF34599-41EE-4B3B-AD58-72702170FE59.jpg (1080x811, 141K)

Hehe, fuck me, right?

My Machine-Learning algorithm has flagged this thread as a "Nigger Thread." and automatically hidden it. Thank you and good day.

#flag 3325

>should OP get ass raped by a pack of niggers for shitting up Jow Forums with r9k tier threads?
Yes, sage and report

i hope you racemix with a bullet fucking shitposting faggot

she's half indonesian, pretty cute doe

She is half Spanish half Indonesian.

No? Where do you have that from

Really disgusting.

Fuck this board is shit now. In b4 mods keep the thread up and 300 plus replies

paella hapa gf mmmmmm

Plot twist. They're both Swedish.

White refers to European.

So basically you're asking if Europeans should racemix with Europeans? lel

Attached: 1435331224471.jpg (535x462, 54K)

She literally has NON European phenotypical lips and eyebrow TEXTURE, and you're telling me "but but but she's European"

No, she is NOT. Maybe geographically, but not genetically.

She had lip surgery duh

>100% GYPSY
FTFY

Why couldn't white mix with other whites ?
It's mixing with Africans which is a problem, like Morrocan colony the Netherland shows.

I follow him on Instagram, desu hes just got really bizarre bone structure. Handsome dude, but uncanny valley in many pics!

Oh and no racemixing is always garbage tier. If you dilute your genes chances are you might have gotten lucky with the looks but have no foresight and selfish as fuck.

Seriously wait hold the fuck up

How fucking selfish is it to be an attractive white man who fucks a shitskin lower race of man and pops out a mongrel son? Seriously I'd hate my dad.

doesnt feel right to see a g*rmanoid sullying a noble MED bloodline t b h

This is a photo of the actual IBERIAN phenotype.

Have a nice day

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 9.12.58 AM.png (862x1002, 1.34M)

>using the term racemix with a european peoples
>bait pick of the brownest iberian you can find
well you've already set up your d&c premise but yes we should "racemix" with iberians if you want to. It is acceptable.

Attached: 1522572434925.jpg (640x640, 105K)

If you are a race nationalist then that wouldn't be a problem, if you are an ethno-nationalist then it's a problem to mix with someone outside of your own ethnicity.

idek how this dude has 3 million followers

He even looks too gay for my faggot ass.

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-091450.png (1080x1920, 1.54M)

I look like this guy except significantly less faggy haircut. I bet my bottom euro if this guy was a no-name and someone posted a pic of him on here saying he was italian there would be 200+ posts of people calling him el goblino.

fuq meant to crop that

Every picture he has his face is tilted to the left.

he looks like the just fuck my shit up guy here

I'm really hot and can mog this guy and I've posted here and gotten called all sorts of shitskin names. Despite having blue eyes and light hair. It's a really forced meme to degrade euros

Why are the local Dutch posters so stupid? Iberians are white. So to your question if whites should mix with whites. Yes.

>Posts SEA monkey
>calls it Iberian

Attached: Joy.png (600x400, 317K)

please no more threads talking about qts, they just make me sad
:(

Attached: 1472266441732-.jpg (600x600, 49K)

>SS
Blatant Nazi dog whistle

>The chad jaw line.

Iberians are just whites who go to the beach and get tanned.

That's because his midface is about 40cm, 4 cm too long

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-091913~2.png (1077x1169, 1.46M)

Okay maybe 39 :p

don't be sad user, we're all gonna make it.

Attached: 1524810829861.jpg (720x960, 120K)

Okay she looks arab now.

t. macaquinho

>says the Iberian

youtube.com/watch?v=t5W-FtPWQZM

minute 4:18

is that bieber?

Just get your own

I've been in a cute couple relationship too. I can get it again, believe it. So can you.

liberians dont exist just like west africa isnt real and neither is narnia

What a good looking guy. Is he a model?

Le 56% talk about whiyteness lul

Men tend to look more handsome with wider faces.

Pic related is the most handsome man alive and he's a race mixer hahah as expected of a German joke

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-092248~2.png (1080x1320, 1.78M)

Lol so this is what you faggots do. Post pictures of OTHER people and discuss their whiteness while they're living their life, doing things.
Absolutely pathetic.

That dude is fucking hot no homo

Good genes are good genes--don't matter where it comes from.

Maybe if you're straight. He looks like a lesbian.

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-092135~2.png (1073x1304, 1.78M)

I want the milkies.
Give me the milk.

Show pic of girlfriend

Attractive people get together and have attractive children.

The fact that people on this board are wasting their life talking about them while they are out making money and living their life should tell you something about the importance of whatever it is you have anxiety about, be that race or status. People who are happy about themselves generally don't commit hours of their own daily life to think about other people.

Very effeminate looking. "Handsome" means something other than "pretty". But to each his own, I guess.

pretty

Attached: degenerate.jpg (1141x573, 60K)

>People who are happy about themselves generally don't commit hours of their own daily life to think about other people.

Truth.

He's just always posting Asian girls in his Instagram story, don't have that saved. He also seems to get with nice white women, but err, how he thinks he should mate with an Asian woman is beyond me. That's a crime. That's just sort of self hating and revolting haha just simply because he's so good looking. To give it all up for an Asian mongrel kid is strong evidence of mental illness. Sad.

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-092209~2.png (1080x1058, 2.19M)

Jesus Christ what a joke