You doing OK Vice?

You doing OK Vice?

Attached: 1526558852404.jpg (631x745, 113K)

The article is reall

Maybe just a coincidence, but i dunno.

Attached: 1526301473745.png (1554x1560, 1.46M)

It’s almost like your ideology being so completely flawed at its core that it requires a near totalitarian state and mass media propaganda machine to brainwash the population into feeling morally superior is unsustainable and inevitably collapses in upon itself

OY VEY GOYIMS STOP BASHING TRUMP HE IS A GOOD GOY

SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE OUT KIMMEL ALREADY

Except it was announced way before the 13th

holy shit it all makes sense. get ready for cnn to do a hard 180.

The embassy move was a campaign promise and known since the start. Unrelated in this case. Liberals are actually starting to get tired of being insane. Or so we can hope.

Not bombing syria was one too, but I guess the people wanting this weren´t jewish enough

Uhh, we were bombing Syria into dust for years under Obama. A little too late for a "Not bombing Syria" promise. The promise Trump made was to bomb ISIS into oblivion, which Obama was not doing. And Trump fulfilled that promise.

>leftard magazine says leftard propaganda show is leftard propaganda
Are we in the Twilight Zone or is this the "4d chess" I've heard PTG boomers say a lot

You posted this yesterday

JUST 4D CHESS, GOY!

They are starting to moderate in fear of no blue wave this November, but Trump is going to make it hard for them to control themselves.

They really are intellectually weak.

Trump is accumulating good boy points for the master race.

They'll probably be back up to full TDS retardation levels by mid-June.

Vice's AI just became self-aware.

Attached: Fear and loarthing trump and putin.jpg (480x353, 41K)

The "maybe we should back off Drumpfie" is just smart Dems getting the 2018 general election jitters. They know they need to at least push down turn out if not flip rural and suburban voters to win back the Legislature and that isn't going to happen if the hard-Left elite wag their fingers at Trump voters from here to election day. The Left's hegemonic cultural power has pushed the Right to the ballot box, because that's the only the only place they can win.

I'm not Vice, but you may rest assured that anybody who has previously valorized terrorists because they are muslims is not doing okay.

Attached: ExplosiveShitskin.gif (600x338, 1.98M)

DELET THIS

Attached: 1422242587051.jpg (182x233, 12K)

Liberal propagandists callingg other liberal propagandists propagandists? Wtf is this world

Anyone who believes they're doing a 180 or being genuine is delusional. The kike media is simply letting back the throttle on the anti-white narrative for appearances. They're doing this to have plausible deniability and so when they get called out they can point to this and claim "we're reasonable sensible moderates! we're against these retarded extremist shitlibs too!!" There's still enough white people in the U.S. that they have experienced some push back and are aware that more and more whites are being redpilled. This is nothing but a defense tactic of their retarded agenda and once the demographic get a little more comfy for them they will put the pedal to the metal.

Honestly to me this is even more infuriating than just the typical j-left narrative. Just another example of their hypocritical and duplicitous nature and everyone should remember that these fucks will take any position and say literally anything they have to in order push their agenda.

Attached: 1512931604629.jpg (720x720, 194K)

Hey Vice. What's going on big guy?

>still redpilling hundreds of millennial fags

great plan

When did the US bomb ISIS?
You bombed goatfuckers in afgahnistan but not ISIS
The only people you guys bombed in Syria under Trump were ther guys that fight ISIS.
Trump didn´t do shit about ISIS, putin and Assad did it.