US FERTILITY AT 30-YEAR LOW

THANKS FEMINISM. THANKS WOMEN. THANKS GLOBALISM.

>"The numbers seem to correspond with what the Census Bureau and others have been predicting for years: that America's population growth will increasingly depend on immigrants, after decades in which the U.S. enjoyed a relatively high fertility rate when compared to other developed countries."
WELP, GUESS THIS IS THE ONLY OPTION, IMMIGRATION. NOT TO PAY WHITE FAMILIES TO HAVE WHITE CHILDREN AND SEND THEM TO QUALITY EDUCATION AND CAREERS.

I fucking hate this Jew owned Government.
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/17/611898421/u-s-births-falls-to-30-year-low-sending-fertility-rate-to-a-record-low

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 10.57.41 AM.png (1266x1212, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/k8wkt
infosalus.com/mujer/noticia-70-mujeres-35-anos-espana-no-tiene-hijos-20180517134824.html
ifstudies.org/blog/baby-bust-fertility-is-declining-the-most-among-minority-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yessss Goy, there is only one choice, immigration, goy.....

Attached: (((predict and depend))).png (1078x226, 68K)

I don’t know man. 7 billion is a big number.

That is what we get for whoring and raping the real GOSPEL of the Lord Jesus Christ :-(

streamable.com/k8wkt

>yet they teach everyone that the world is overpopulated and it's immoral to have kids.
>at the same time they promote abortions
Fucking Jews.

Evil exists because good men do nothing

Measures gov might use to reduce birth rate. Relevant to topic

Attached: jaffe_memo_table.gif (1600x1131, 345K)

Lol where I live the issue is too many people having kids.
Education system can't handle the growth.

Do they have global warming where you live?

Is this an actual document?

MAYBE if modern men weren't so awkward, effeminate, unambitious, and addicted to the internet and video games like children, girls would fuck them . . .

Attached: cat.jpg (412x480, 72K)

I live in a high desert. We just had are longest winter/spring in a while.

>Is this an actual document?
Yes, its from U.S. Planned Parenthood in 1960s. Was leaked 2012-ish.
Google Jaffe Memo.

TLDR Govs can lower/raise birth rates as much as they want and have known how to for ages

Google Jaffey memo if you dare.

Projection, the post

> do something good
> EVIL FASCIST

let it burn then
lel

>I can't refute your comment
I know

OP here, another article. Note this woman is literally the Jow Forums stereotype: 32, "professional", waiting to have kids, probably not going to be wanted when she finally settles down. Now imagine if she had been raised properly, married at 20, was a mother at 25, and now had three 7-year-old white children at 32. Remember, the spirit inside the body is what counts, not the specific individual. If she changed, that would be good.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 11.14.56 AM.png (1002x996, 953K)

I say this as a thoroughly white 18 yo: "Thank fuck we're dying out!"

Don't you idiots GET IT? You can spend all day citing your alternative facts to justify the white race as supreme, but at the end of the day ...

Racial homogenization is the most efficient and practical means of eliminating racial contention. How will we have racism or reverse racism when we're all a unionized milano race? I for one am sick of white and black people slinging mud at each other in my neighborhood, and I am sick of everybody of every race chimping out like a retard on the Internet.

I DO NOT VALUE WHITE RACE. I DO NOT VALUE BLACK RACE. I DO NOT VALUE ORIENTAL ETHNICITIES, OR NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE, OR THE MYRIAD CROSS-BREED PEDIGREES.

Let's go out quietly and peacefully. Don't throw up a pointless stink that dark-skinned people, who are in some ways biologically superior, are outbreeding us.

What's your alternative? Stupidly optimistic racial segregation or coerced eugenic selection? :facetious-thinking:

Attached: 20180517_112349.jpg (2592x1944, 1.68M)

That bitch has like 3 years left to start a family, why do women think time doesn't apply to them?

>Let's go out quietly and peacefully
This selects for whites who aren't willing to do that. You keep this up and the only whites remaining will be the hardcore nationalists. In a way, it's a self-resolving problem. Let the traitors commit suicide. The loyalists will be left standing in the end.

>TLDR Govs can lower/raise birth rates as much as they want and have known how to for ages

So WHY would the gov engineer a fertility crisis?

1) imagine you are an elite banker who near owns the country
2) PROBLEM: you have lots of power but the plebs who are similar will still band together (Tribalism & Nationalism) against you if you push things too far
3) SOLUTION: reduce the amount of natives (Google Jaffe Memo) and replace with immigrants (Google Kalergi Plan)
4) RESULT: Much less unity so no one to stand up to you and you can rape the country even more than you were doing before

I swear I've seen U.S. fertility rates change 3 times according to what you fucks say. First it was articles posted about "hurr post-racial America is already here", then "White birthrates are majority again", now this? Make up your minds.

How are you really going to be standing at all when the non-whites, who have largely already unionized against white supremacy, outnumber you 20:1? Do you really want a race war if you can't possibly win? Do you really think white people won't suffer minority persecution in the future?

It is outright irresponsible of you to allow white children to exist four generations from now when they will struggle to find employment just for their fleshtone. If you really cared about the well-being of your heirs, you'd want to give them the most advantageous ethnicity you can.

>outnumber you 20:1?
To be clear, I meant WILL outnumber you 20:1 by the time all race-traitors are cycled out.

You need to ask?

Bro, we won't go quietly into the night. Either you play by our rules, or we flip the table. If it ever comes to a race war that we can't win, we will redefine the meaning of pyrrhic victory. You think we won't just nuke the world into oblivion if we ever get on the verge of extinction?

>You think we won't just nuke the world into oblivion if we ever get on the verge of extinction?
That is exactly what I think. Who controls nuclear weapons atm? Face it: racist sympathizers have lost all power in the US and Russian governments. North Korea and Iran likely will attain nuclear weaponry within a decade or two, but uh... they're not exactly white.

I don't know who's truly in charge over in Canadia, but I'm pretty skeptical that a country where minorities ACTUALLY OUTNUMBER whites is really going to contribute to the Fallout prequel.

>he makes so little money that low birthrates concern him
Way to pleb.

Good. There are already too many people on the Earth. Every woman that decides not to breed is a hero.

Attached: MalthusThomas-Ratio800x400px.jpg (800x400, 95K)

You don't need to control the nukes to induce MAD. Just setting off one in a country like Russia, Israel, Pakistan or China would necessitate strikes on all neighbours. Just do a little reading on nuclear doctrine. The US, for example will toss nukes at Canada and Mexico if the US ever gets attacked by Russia. This is to ensure neighbours can't take advantage of America's weakened state. That's what MAD is.

This is because minority (mostly spic) birth rates are decreasing sharply. White birth rates are still sitting where they’ve been at for awhile now around 1.5

wew thanks for enlightening us from your high school senior perspective kiddo.
When I was 5 i thought eliminating money would create world peace. You got any other bright ideas?
you should hang out with this faggot and teach me how to text message

Attached: david hogg.jpg (640x363, 38K)

I thought white fertility was going back up recently? Is that outweighed by non-whites or is it going back down?

See

I’m going to single dickedly get that rate back up.

If it's any consolation, most of them will die of euthanasia.

Spain is in a far worse situation. 70% of women aged 35 have no kids.
infosalus.com/mujer/noticia-70-mujeres-35-anos-espana-no-tiene-hijos-20180517134824.html

Attached: happy_end.jpg (500x400, 56K)

Is that number real or (((real)))?

Serve the jew, eat their stew.

Yah made your own beds, americans.

Attached: BNW.jpg (670x946, 129K)

We want a stable sustainable population as we shift to automation and the information age. Not the entropy of endless mass immigration. Literally dredging the slums of Asia Africa Arabia and Latin America and dumping them on the schools roads hospitals and environment of our great land. # mass immigration

This is like Hollywood always depicting males committing suicide the efficient way, and women committing suicide in ways that most likely will fail.

This article is the Jews bewailing the fact that mestizos are no longer popping out as many babies as hoped since encountering feminism

refugees can solve that, goy

So basically you want white men to be well adjusted to this modern society. So basically you want white men to continue cucking their race and people to pursue the Jewish shekel so that one of the last generations of white women can have fun before the end. Lol no, the Jews knew how this would turn out, they destroyed what white women were because they knew it would demoralize us. If you don't have the prospect of a stable wife/ family/community/race/nation there is no point in contributing to this society or defending it's women. Especially when they will attack you for defending them. Let the whole thing burn down and start anew, and good riddance to the millions of primarily women and boomers, the drug-addled, sex crazed, mentally unstable, demonic atheistic, moral relativist, useful idiots who pissed away in a few generations the freedoms and wealth, the cultural and genetic and political and economic heritage their ancestors built up over millenia.

>demonic atheistic
ox·y·mo·ron
ˌäksəˈmôrˌän/Submit
noun
a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g., faith unfaithful kept him falsely true ).

Its white genocide.

When Columbus came to America he worked the indiginous population to death. The women stopped having children.

So he imported african slaves which is why the carribean is black now.

To corporations a brown person and white person are interchangeable. It is profitable even to genocide whites with onerous work conditions and import replacement workers.

>implying there is anything wrong with the US population eventually stopping its growth

This should be front page news...fucking scumbag organization

Yeah man we should totally racemix with every sub class and every sub race which is totally not genocide of their race good idea kid

We need to incorporate 5% sub Saharan Africa in everyone so everyone isn’t racist even though all our iqs will go down

Once we are all one race and the same and there is no genetic diversity then we will finally overcome diseases and pandemics as well and we won’t all die.

Lmao

Attached: 7FECFA7E-FA83-4A2A-997A-F041E16D8557.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

>if there are no guns there will be no wars! Problem solved you racist Nazis!!!

It's not though you fucking yid, the statistics get skewed because of spics who are the ones shitting out less kids now, white birth rates are fine

FALSE ALARM

Birth rates are mostly down for shitskin

ifstudies.org/blog/baby-bust-fertility-is-declining-the-most-among-minority-women

Just keep on promoting white procreation and do your part by marrying a white girl and having lots of babies while fighting against immigration. Keep fighting anons we can win we're getting closer

Attached: factsw.png (675x523, 87K)

Maybe if health insurance covered infertility, there’d be more people with kids who willingly want kids. Instead insurance companies will pay for a sex change. Shows you that they’re trying to bring the fertility rate to an all time low.

Not a contradiction, the greatest victory an evil force could have over God or a good force would have to take one of two routes. 1)Convince everyone God/good does not exist, establishing evil as the new normal. Demonic/Satanic atheism and moral relativism. Leaving no one with the confidence to clearly define right and wrong or to establish communal or social norms beyond their own lives.
AND/OR
2) Convince everyone evil is good and good is evil. "NS are evil/crazies, Jews are God's chosen, perfect little angels who dindu nuffin wrong for the past few millenia, it was all random acts of anti-semitism!"

Why is this happening? I'm in my late thirties trying to convince another (white) child but my sperm count is way low. I need answers fast!

WHAT? You want LESS white people? Get the fuck out of Jow Forums !!!

No. Look at the stats. Here's this year:

Attached: 1.png (751x896, 211K)

Don't take Ibuprofen. Ibuprofen lowers sperm count.

Here's last year: Whites fucked up this year.

Attached: Last Year 1.png (754x748, 168K)

Meanwhile, Trumps gut is full of jewish semen.

More Jew propaganda to try and encourage migrants to pour into our country. Its not gonna work. We have seen what happened to Europe. It doesn't matter if any babies are being born at all, shitskins will not be allowed in. Period!

Attached: 1513731778607.jpg (635x627, 128K)

>implying this number has to do with fertility rates

Attached: BtF9k.gif (595x457, 51K)

Strange it's almost if people have less children as they become educated and learn that scarcity of resources is real.

No one has ever stated why population growth is needed. Japan looks to be doing just fucking fine and dandy.

Isn't overpopulation ruining the environment and earth? Yet you want to import millions who give no fucks about that?

Attached: 1526223014670.jpg (2000x1354, 793K)

>Paying white women
>Boosts Fertility.

Pick one.

Who the fuck care????
Go and have 10 kids instead them if you are pro childish. There is no fucking place for more people ,resources are lower and lower. Pathetic murricans can die,nobody care about them.

Attached: 1332180632222.jpg (1024x768, 245K)

>we need to stop overpopulation!
>the US doesn't have enough children, we need more of them

Attached: 1523141018284.gif (230x230, 1.94M)

This is the problem. For you to get checked up will cost you around $500 for a semen analysis. Heath insurances won’t cover it unless you tell them you want to transition.

you're meming if you think the browns will be united against anything. latinos already don't like blacks, asians hate both, both hate asians. they'll be constantly fighting for dominance among themselves

>>This, read this article by leftist roastie complaining about it.

Attached: 4DEBDFE1-A444-4F25-92C8-259D0D889F1E.png (750x1334, 148K)

>niggers breed less
>bad thing

You moron.
The only reason Earth appears to be overpopulated, is because people live longer, so there are three and four generations alive at the same time.
Reality is that we are dying as a species because we have been decades below replacement levels, but that is hidden by the fact that we are using all our energies into artificially increasing the number of niggers in Africa.
All these niggers will starve as soon as the whites supporting them die off, it is all fake.
By the time you realize the kikery, you have already lost.

This. Sinking population is a godsend, nature basically adapting to the modern age which will see humans becoming a bit more "obsolete" each year. Especially in the ever-growing population centers, the quality of life would be decrease dramatically with more and more people pouring in while jobs get scarce. Look at Tokyo, there's constant subway traffic but still at rush hours they have to literally press the people into the subway cars like fucking cattle.
There will be great challenges ahead, but they must be tackled, our old models will not hold anymore. This is a multi-faceted general change in our approach to work and society, and it seems no politician is willing to dive into this, they all cling to the past, probably also due to companies who still want more tax-payer-funded consumers, until this whole scheme collapses.
We need new models, preferably based on some sort of National Capitalism, as globalism has become a cancer that is about to bring a global catastrophe to the industrial world.

Oy Vey we will have to base our economy on something other than the current failing ponzi scheme, that relies constant population growth. Thanks Boomers.

A time of plenty has produced a massive population of people who would not survive for lack of ambition or intellect. This population of poorly bred and raised fools are so twisted up inside they see no reason to do their part in the natural system they where born into. Fear not for this is only one more natural phenomenon part of the greater tapestry. The hordes of incompetent and degenerate whites that have developed will die off and be replaced by the competent and functional whites that remain. White populations will always be a global minority and will always hold the power majority. Any power blacks manage to gather will be squandered and slowly lost to whites. Any power Jews manipulate will corrode and lead to their expulsion. All is well, this is midnight but the sun will rise.

The spice stopped shitting out kids now the US needs immigration

birth rates are down - and that's a good thing
oWo what's this

Attached: smug anime girl 92.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

Literally this

There is no fucking place for more people ,resources are lower and lower.

typical euro-poor. bought the "no room for the white man" meme.

so this is pretty much an open call for white genocide then? what an age to be alive

tokyo is literally the worst possible example you could pick for "chaotic megalopolis". try lagos or sao paolo

Kill yourself you disingenuous Yiddish rat

Attached: Yearly Share of World Population by Race.gif (684x784, 612K)

stfu nazi scum,your shitty land is full of chinks and niggers.stupid whit cunt

the spice must flow

Attached: dune2.jpg (720x306, 55K)

that african rise won't happen without a major series of wars and the result of those will be the african bar going right back down

Not true automation is creating more jobs and opportunities than it can destroy, the only job to disappear completely thanks to technology is elevator operators

Your response simultaneously fails to address any of my claims but still manages to prove me right at the same time. It also exposes your attempts to be a "good person" by shaming white people as total hypocrisy while you drop other racial slurs. I am used to dealing with people like you only the ones I deal with actually can speak English so you are a piece of cake lol.

The job of Driver has been effectively eliminated and being a driver of any kind is the biggest employer of low iq males on the planet. Automation does not create jobs it eliminates them.

Wow, that is really bad.

oh no no no the population is not skyrocketing how horrible i feel bad for the banks we're going to turn into the failure that is japan

Listen here amerimutts.
I am white i can work. How to get to your country if you think you need more whites?
Because you piece of shit you are againts immigratiopn so what now?
How do you want to solve this?
By making threads on anime web site?
Maga idiots

Attached: 155273_13.jpg (1200x1370, 857K)

fuck off we're full

>bewail
Yeah spics learned they can get divorce raped too. There is a colombian MGTOW that posts often

Then why am I seeing mostly white people with kids in public but when I'm in poorer areas I see minorities with no or few kids?

Attached: 1526567951365.jpg (283x314, 26K)

>If white people just racemix with sub-Saharan Africans there won’t be any more racism!!!!

Now pay attention kids, this is what we call a “mouth breathing retard”. Don’t touch him he might carry diseases

Attached: E7A0CBF0-2702-4592-882D-044003460DFD.jpg (439x411, 30K)

facehuggers

Attached: 1511333952649.png (710x577, 44K)

This, I remember watching a liberal lawyer arguing that America needs to reform its immigration system to cut all unskilled labor due to upcoming automation. There is going to be large scale unemployment at a rate never before seen and it’s going to cause immense problems apparently, especially for less educated communities. He says high skilled exclusively and if a liberal is saying that then it’s most likely true. I predict the raise act or something similar will be put in place during the trump presidency. I’m British and I’ve received adverts on YouTube asking me to immigrate to the USA all of the last year. Asking for “young skilled professionals”. Just so you know.

So which is more concerning, decreasing birthrates or ever increasing percentage of single moms?

Attached: image.jpg (300x57, 6K)