What does Jow Forums think of various adult cartoons (non anime). Which one are redpilled, which one full of propaganda?

What does Jow Forums think of various adult cartoons (non anime). Which one are redpilled, which one full of propaganda?

Attached: even cooler horse.gif (500x280, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIPpJNGYAOY
youtube.com/watch?v=6cCz57KTEu8
youtube.com/watch?v=2rwPPrxjqKY
youtube.com/watch?v=blppKS-nz9g
polarise.co/videos.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hate OP pic series but i laughed at the juice control the media line.

Johnny Bravo is one I can think off the top of my head, that was filled with feminist propaganda.

To think that I watched the shit out of it hurts me.

youtube.com/watch?v=AIPpJNGYAOY

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUUUUUUUUBS

Attached: rick-and-morty-tattoo-by-ben-kaye.jpg (640x640, 47K)

Its a .gif though, check it out

>non anime
Based
an*Me is literally the most soiboi thing, even more so than Rick and Morty

Idk but the Black Panther movie had a line in it saying "If you let the refugees into Wakanda, they will bring their problems with them". I guess it's okay to say that as long as it's not a white nation they're destroying.

wanna know how i know that you're an alb*nian

The only two cartoons I watch are Metalocalypse and Murdoch Murdoch. Everything else has cucked agendas forced in for no sane reason.

A very underrated show called "SuperMansion" had some semi-redpilled lines. But it's made by (((Seth Green))) who is a known Jew, Homosexual, and Child Molester. Along with his friend Macaulay Culkin.

Hahaha based

Check dem Dubbbssss

Wuubba lubba dubb dubb :D

I think Rick and Morty is funny, but I understand all the hate because the fanbase is full of cringey $oybois who embarrass themselves because they worship a cartoon.

Attached: 1525103261219.jpg (636x504, 70K)

Xavier: Renegade Angel is great.

Attached: 1517365474382.gif (220x260, 1005K)

reddit

What do you guys think of Archer?
Its pretty alpha and I remember to recall some redpilled dialogues

Murdoch Murdoch ?

>Metalocalypse

fuck yeah! I was way into metal back in the day, and that show taught me to laugh at myself. An immense life skill.

i do

Personally I can't stand that style of dry humor. But I can see how others might enjoy it.

he's a cringy anti-anime spammer on Jow Forums who became the best anime animator by ironic circumstances

This show was hard as fuck to get into, but it really shows how degenerate Hollywood is for this I give it a 6.5/10

>Anime is Basedboi

Yet here you are, using an anime image board

Ohhhk buddy whatever helps you sleep at night,

Seth Green is all of that? Sauce?

All the adult cartoons I've seen past years have been nihilistic and degenerate.

This cartoon redpilled me

youtube.com/watch?v=6cCz57KTEu8

King of the Hill is the most redpilled show.

This one gets me every time

youtube.com/watch?v=2rwPPrxjqKY

Then I would suggest Rick and Morty. It's about this guy who is so smart that he thinks life is meaningless and he can do whatever he wants, but he is clearly miserable and usually ends up learning that he cares about his family and they never give up on him, even when he fucks up. It's actually pretty heart warming.

Bojack Horseman is written by a Jew. It's still good though. It applauds self accountability and motivation...most of the time

Growing up on The Simpsons has given me a pretty good view of the world and humor. The Simpsons has had some pretty redpilled episodes, like the one where Homer is falsely accused of sexual harassment and the media lies and makes him look like a monster. That episode was pretty ahead of it's time. Too bad the rest of society didn't learn anything from it.....

Squidbillies is pretty good (though their weird gun control episode was full-on SJW).

Attached: Fine Ol Solution.jpg (400x300, 43K)

tfw the bots interact with each other

It also shows just how miserable people tend to be when they're hedonistic consumers which a lot of shows really don't touch on.

Jesus Christ

Attached: 4chan isn't an anime website.png (772x2344, 813K)

BoJack is like an animated version of the old series "Action!"

As a person who worked for years in Hollywood, "Action!" is still the best I've ever seen for lampooning (((Hollywood))) and its narcissistic degeneracy.

Attached: Action.jpg (311x445, 41K)

I used to think that, but looking at it now I realise it's portraying fathers badly, with Homer being one of the dumbest characters, and his daughter usually telling him how to fix things

What the hell YOU starin' at?

youtube.com/watch?v=blppKS-nz9g

Attached: Duckman.jpg (480x360, 10K)

But the irony is that Johnny bravo himself was red pilled

he's red and bluepilled at the same time
i can't believe how they pulled it off with his character

>huh hah huah chicks dig machos and big muscles
>maaan why do they keep rejecting me
>doesn't become a bitter Jow Forums misogynist

I’m enjoying Bob’s Burgers. I like that it’s about a white nuclear family.

if he went to Jow Forums they'd tell him he's a fake robot and a chad and that he has to fuck off their board

I think they are literally spics tho

Hard to tell in America sometimes.

lol true. i used to watch it as a kid because of the funny ways he always got beat up, but now as a young adult i rewatched some episode and got pissed off because this shit was used to brainwash young kids in the 90s into becoming betas cos girls hate machos apparently.

Sat here for 5 minutes laughing at that.
Why does everything I enjoy get co-opted by faggot Redditers.

Attached: 1526467992571.jpg (198x225, 12K)

Bob says he’s white in one episode.

Bojack Horseman is good.

>because they worship a cartoon
It's because they think they are better and smarter than anyone else, like the big bang theory fans
pic related is funny a.f.

Attached: DrawnTogether_SeriesHeader_1920x540.jpg (1024x400, 87K)

Pretty hilarious but degenerate to the core if you look closely. Look for the following themes:

-Woman is lighter than the man she is interested in. (promotes race mixing and acceptance of the new darkie cheap labors.)
-Queers are just like straights except fun, silly, kind, harmless, wacky. (Promotes hedonism and weakens society by discouraging family.)
-Drug Abuse is rampant without fatal and or violent consequences. (Party up boys. Drugs are fun and you can alwasy sleep off the consequences of your actions.)
-White men are stupid, evil, violent and irresponsible unless they are gay or pathetic. (Oy Vey, goyim. You don't want to go near those awful white men. You want a non white man instead.)

-Dark Men are strong, macho, hot, safe and responsible. (More encouragement of race mixing.)

Sometimes the same trick is done on men. In Adventure Time, Princess Bubblegum was often portrayed as cold and unfeeling in the extreme, while Marceline was portrayed as the fun girl who looked dangerous but had a good hear. (See Goyim? Do you want a light skinned dark haired girl? They are better than your own women. You know where you can get girls like that? South of the Border. Better yet, let us Jew import a bunch of cheap labor to work our fields and you can pick from the women.)

There is almost no entertainment without an agenda that doesn't promote Race Mixing, Mass Immigration, Destruction of Family, Hedonism, Drug/Alcohol Abuse and other vices.

There is zero pro white entertainment from a mainstream company. Ask yourselves why that would be in a supposedly white supremacist country. (Pro Tip: It's the Jews stupid!)

Attached: Jews run Hollywood.jpg (580x767, 87K)

Apparently they are Greek/meds I guess?

I really only watch adventure time outside of a few anime. Haven't seen much propaganda in it, just friendship and adventure. Not much into the silly humor but they have their moments. Usually put it on as background stuff while I shitpost after work.

Attached: marceline.png (1076x1076, 96K)

this show was not that bad honestly. i got bored of it eventually but the first season was ok.

Noo that line was supposed to be comic relief. The idea that those "evil Trump voters" would dare reject non-White refugees when here we see an advanced black nation saying they ain't lettin' no one in either.

I remember watching this show on USA as a kid. My dad and I thought it was hilarious.

I enjoy pic related... Has a fair amount of degeneracy but doesn't glorify it as something to be emulated. Too bad they only come out with a 9 episode season every 3 years. Also Brock and Hunter are fantastic

Attached: 9bfd872e94314f541e63bb466018dd47--weird-news-bad-news.jpg (236x404, 22K)

It's the fan base that ruins it.

Murdoch Murdoch.

polarise.co/videos.html

If you don't enjoy Archer you're a faggot

My nigga. Venture bros is a great show. Basically makes fun of all the cartoons I used to watch as a kid with some dark humor.

Attached: Chupacabra.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

you can never discuss it with anyone though, it's so obnoxious.
>I LOVE THE SHOW LOL REMEMBER PIGGLE RICK IM MR MEESEEK SO RANDOM LOL
>WOW YOU LIKE RICK AND MORTY? BETTER PUT ON MY THINKING CAP BEFORE TALKING TO AN ENLIGHTENED HIGH IQ INDIVIDUAL SUCH AS YOURSELF

This

does pol consider wondershowzen to be lib trash?

Yeah, that part is pretty lame. That's why I just enjoy it for myself and don't talk about it. I don't even want to talk about it with other people. It's just a cartoon.

Fucking jewish trash, anime is a major development in art history. Miyazaki or Anno or Tomino are revolutionaries. Low IQ circcumcised scum

Metalocalypse was basically the same joke repeated.

Its hilarious, but obviously a psyop. Still funny, though. SJWs would not really put out stuff like kids dancing about slavery or Hitler cosplaying children.

It was probably all fake though, of course.

Or maybe I have taste and I'm not a circumcised jew slave ameritard

It's not though. Homer is devoted to his family and consistently chooses his wife over other women. Flanders is another example, he's a CHristian joke but he's also portrayed as a virtuous man who does what's right. You're not reading into the subtext, you're just going by superficial appearance. Same mistake people make by saying "Rick and Morty is nihilistic." WHen its not, these shows constantly reaffirm family values, and they do it by setting the family against a bleak backdrop.

I were to guess that Bob is Mediterranean white and his wife is definitely Jewish.

The Simpsons is judeo-masonic propaganda.

First season Bojack was a red pill on Hollyjew degeneracy but everything after that was just preachy feminist gushing. What can I say? Female writer, she couldn’t help herself

Attached: ....png (500x331, 99K)

Same. The references are pretty good, the continuity and call backs to older eps are pretty well done and pretty much every character on the show is messed up in some fashion and gets ripped on for it.

Attached: downloadfile-1.gif (500x281, 1.42M)

is this bait ?
that midget gets beaten up by those women in the end

why do you even bother living

But regardless of homer being way less intelligent than Lisa and an awful father - she still respects him, looks up to him and loves him. I don't really see the problem with this, it's not showing all fathers as bad just homer. And even amidst homers degeneracy it still shows the importance of a family unit and a father's presence.

Yeah, it's just good for a laugh but I just don't get too deep into it. It's just a funny show and I leave it there.

Fuck off, the simpsons in it's hayday was a sharply written satire on American life that didn't always take sides and always always reaffirms family values.

Homer is a shit father but at least his dumbass is there for his family.

i guess you're right, politics do ruin most forms of entertainment.

I like life. I have hopes and goals and things going on for me.

I unironically think the first three seasons of Family Guy are some of the funniest cartoons ever made. Even when Seth Macfarlane starts jerking himself off to his progressivism. After it was revived it became unbearably preachy.

90% of non-anime western cartoons today are turbo degeneracy and immorality

No, the Simpsons is made by Freemasons to brainwash America. How fucking bluepilled are you? They even had an episode dedicated to freemasonry.

Let me guess, the Rugrats isn't jewish despite all the jewish religious propaganda in it? It's not hard to make an obvious connection. No one who isn't a mason would animate a 30 minute commercial for them

He literally gives her the D at the end.

Old cartoons had innuendo.

Grown men watching cartoons. Gtfo faggot.

Archer is pretty redpilled, but it's very subtle. It has more to do with references to real life things few people know about because they don't pay attention rather than actually having any kind of redpilled message with their plot.

moral orel

Same about 100% of an*Me

Really does. The media will never understand that though.

Cartoons are hand drawn. Anime is sequential art. Digital western jewish propaganda doesn't count as art, obviously. Jews can't make art for some reason.

But err End of Evangelion is about 200,000x more powerful than the Mona Lisa so maybe you oughta step out of the old world for a second.

Oh yeah, that episode was totally promoting freemasonry and not making fun of it. You understand the simpsons better than I do, i guess the espisode where they joined a cult was promoting cult-joining.

>Being this blind to satire

>Let me guess, the Rugrats isn't jewish despite all the jewish religious propaganda in it?

Some people are jewish. Some people make cartoons and are jewish. I bet you wouldnt call it propaganda if they were pushing christianity.

isn't that anti christian?

It is trying to prep men to obey women. The Simpsons is only funny in a few directions.

-Trashy is funny.
-Uptight is funny.
-Men are stupid and inconsiderate of everything. (Bart and Homer get the vast majority of the time, Lisa and Marge get a lot of the time too. Examine how those four are portrayed to get a feel for the message of the show.)
-Women are kind and unjustly burdened by men.
-Queers are like straights but better. (What if Smithers and Homer's gay assistant in that one episode had joked "You only get sick once you start going to the doctor." I bet the Simpsons would have been shut down by the next episode. You can't make fun of queers Goyim. They are better than you evil white gentiles.)
-Rich white males are nasty Corporatists. (Burns fills this out well.)

Though the Simpsons was seldom harsh in its presentation, the common themes of Straight, White, Christian, Male = Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad are in every episode.

Lisa is blinded by her intelligence and Marge is naive and subservient to her slovenly husband. You are just cherry picking examples, there are plenty of examples of women being dumb in the Simpsons.

I would. Religion is a scam. Also, the Simpsons is fucking LOADED with Masonic symbolism, if you're too blind to see this then you're just insulting your own intelligence and not mine.

>Which one are redpilled,
None of them.

I bet you could find masonic symbolism in anything if you were looking for it and interpreting things that way.

Most cartoons are made by Freemasons. Cartoon Network is the Masonic channel. Hence all the one eyed beasts and the checkerboard logo.