The good guy with a gun is a myth...

The good guy with a gun is a myth. The idea that you’d be able to do anything with a public shooter other than maybe shoot a bystander or get shot yourself by police is idiotic.

This isn’t the old west.

You’re not Annie Oakley.

Welcome to reality.

Attached: 1401028949239.gif (504x339, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-shooting-empirestate-police/all-nine-bystanders-wounded-in-empire-state-shooting-hit-by-police-idUSBRE87Q04X20120827
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_American_Human_Development_Index
youtube.com/watch?v=wWoLGC-n4i4
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-dixon-school-shooting-20180516-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol that's a pretty funny comic
I get it

>A GUN CAN DO ALL THIS
>(((((citation))))))

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

Attached: 889.jpg (680x675, 55K)

According to a report by the CDC in the 90's, guns were used over a million times in a year in self defense, preventing rapes, thefts, and murders.

And yet an armed officer prevented a school shooting yesterday. Reality suggests you end you're worthless existence leaf. sage

/Thread

>The good guy with a gun is a myth.
So you're saying that the police shouldn't have guns? Because if they're not "good guys" then neither is anyone else.

Those were policemen.

I dont care
The second amendment is not for self defense or hunting
It is for fighting off tyranny

The second amendment gives you the right to a well regulated militia, cleetus.

so whats the point of this thread

Attached: goin_kimbo_nigga.webm (768x436, 1.02M)

Go be a faggot somewhere else.

>leaf talking about 2nd amendment
It says guns are needed in order to maintain a militia against an authoritarian government you retard

>Correlation is causality .jpg

Fuck off, kike, you want my guns come try to take them and see how long that dog hunts.

Attached: jew gun control.jpg (2832x3916, 1.75M)

Is that, is that a FUCKING LEAF?!

All your opinions on guns are invalid.

Correct. Nowhere in the second amendment does it state you can bear those arms against individuals. The self defense angle (which this thread is about) is tired as that is also not stated in the constitution. 2A is for people actively serving in a regulated militia. It doesn't give the average joe the right to firearms.

(you) are trying so hard, here's a little something for you.

Attached: you.jpg (500x456, 59K)

>maybe shoot a bystander
NY finest
All nine bystanders wounded in Empire State shooting hit by police

reuters.com/article/us-usa-shooting-empirestate-police/all-nine-bystanders-wounded-in-empire-state-shooting-hit-by-police-idUSBRE87Q04X20120827

No, it says we have a right to keep and bear arms as well. Fuck you, Leaf. Don't tell me what MY constitution says you limp dick fuckface.

Millions of Americans every year protect themselves, their families, and their homes, with guns.

You fucking globalist pieces of shit will never disarm us.

Attached: merchant (5).jpg (624x468, 33K)

Take this for your voyage.

Attached: you 5.jpg (689x900, 720K)

Come and take my weapons you cock sucking leaf.

What's 0.5% increased by 72%?

As long as I get to shoot one leaf.

The kellerman study was deeply flawed and misleading and is of course the goto talking point for disengenuous libtard gungrabbers.

Attached: IMG_2932.jpg (500x406, 38K)

I fucking hate Canadians.

Leftists love to pretend that the nigger problem is a gun problem.

Attached: dtyukykdtsrsr.png (619x352, 8K)

>i'm a willing slave and i want to take as many people with me as i can.

> well regulated militia
> being essential to the survival of the free state
> they clearly meant state-regulated

They meant the right to form private militias and they didn't define well-regulated. The second amendment is for fighting off tyrranny and it protects individual ownership of firearms.

>It doesn't give the average joe the right to firearms
>the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

not everyone can fling poo on demand like cuckadians do

Attached: fnleaf.gif (960x200, 135K)

20 hells reserved for you, ultranigger

Attached: stopbait.png (851x721, 231K)

>nowhere in the 2nd does it state you can bear arms against individuals
SCOTUS decision on DC vs. Heller concluded that individuals have the right to keep and bear arms for self-defense.
>wahhh guns aren't safe
This may come as a surprise, leaf, but the NRA has tomes upon tomes discussing gun safety and how not to be a retard around them. Because someone else is violent or a dumbass is not my problem, so I should not be punished for it.

Attached: 1526074110826.png (600x600, 346K)

Instead of complaining like a faggot come to America and take our guns yourself subhuman leaf.

I don't think you understand how a militia is supposed to work, if the government decides whether individuals are allowed to keep and bear arms, in their homes or otherwise, then a well-regulated militia independent of the government can't form in the first place

The 2nd amendment does not say "you can only have guns if you're in a well regulated militia". It says "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". That's the active, legally binding part of the statement. The part about the militia is just a statement about the reasoning thrown in to supplement it

Shill faggots are shill faggots.

Sage.

Do you own many guns? Shoot much?

right of the people
not right of the people in a militia

Obama commissioned a study as well by the CDC. Didn't go as planned and was memory holed

I guess you didn't watch the news yesterday, did you faggot?

You're fucking truly misinformed or your just baiting the ameriburgers really hard.

You can't stop suicides or deaths by banning guns, your just pushing the problem further a long, and it is something unavoidable.

Vehicles kill more a year then guns (Popular with mudslimes)
Smoking kills more a year then guns.

Self defense and hunting are nice pros to having firearms in a nation, but the ultimate point to gun ownership is the trust between its government, and its people, and if the government can't treat its population like adults, and rightfully punish the wrong doers alone, then there is something horribly wrong.

Liberals will stop at nothing untill you have nothing left. Look at our leafland, burgers, don't let it happen.

Trudeau is pushing for more gun control, even though we have super heavy laws and restrictions.

Liberals will stop at nothing, don't give them a inch. they beg for peices of the cake untill you got nothin' left.

Attached: 1505269847766.jpg (596x631, 127K)

You fucking autistic monkey. Is some skinhead slav breaks into my house and threatens my wife or my kids, Im blowing his head off with my hunting shotgun. I will maybe go to jail, but my girls will be safe.

You are fucking delusional if you think a bunch of redneck gun nuts can win an uprising against the US government.

Attached: 1523055475994.png (300x256, 74K)

so what you're saying is if I dont want to die I shouldn't kill myself with a gun? interesting

Attached: thinking levels.jpg (480x474, 16K)

Checked

>gun ownership is the trust between its government, and its people

This, why trust a government that doesn't trust you. The more they want you disarmed, the more you should want them overthrow

Goat fuckers have done pretty well

20 million Americans armed with AR-15s and hunting sniper rifles can beat any army on the planet.

You are fucking delusional if you think an uprising against the US government will not be led by heavily armed rednecks.

Anyone can take that firearm from you in a second, kill you, then go on to kill a couple dozen more people.

You are not prepared to use it. You do not have the weapons retention training needed to keep it.

You are a billboard shouting FREE GUN.

Shit is so common it isn't newsworthy unless it's a cop at a school.

>this isn’t the old west
It isn’t a liberal arts college campus either

>A GUN IN THE HOME INCREASESE THE CHANCE OF BEING KILLED BY FIREARMS BY 72%
Well since there was no chance before when there was no gun introducing the gun obviously adds a chance

>A GUN IN THE HOME IS RESPONSIBLE FOR A VAST MAJORITY OF CHILDREN KILLED BY FIREARMS
That's on the parents and not the gun

>A GUN IN THE HOME IS 22 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO BE USED IN A SUICIDE, HOMICIDE OR ACCIDENT THAN TO BE USED IN SELF DEFENSE
Because all of those scenarios have a higher probability than someone coming to attack you but i'd rather have it and not need it than to need it and not have it

>A GUN IN THE HOME TRIPLES THE RISK OF HOMICIDE
[citation needed]

>A GUN IN THE HOME INCREASES THE LIKLIHOOD OF SUICIDE FIVEFOLD
That's more on the person viewing it as an easier way out than other suicide methods

>AN ABUSED WOMAN IS 6 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO BE MURDERED IF THERE IS A GUN IN THE HOME
Domestic violence is an easy way to lose your 2nd amendment rights but you have to report it

People who lived their entire lives in state of war, honing the grit of their character and learning valuable skills

Vs.

Bunch of white people who thinks buying an automatic assault weapon makes them rambo

You're fucking retard if you think a tyrannical government is going to nuke / bomb /glass its own infrastructure and be the ruler of a crumbled wasteland you fucking cuck.

They need want slaves, and they need housing and infustracture intact to keep thier machine moving.

The only way you can do that is with infantry, militarized police forces, BOOTS on the ground.

You can't raid a apartment building with a10 warthog, or ballistic missile you dumb fucking leaf

Thats where armed population comes in, retard.

Attached: 1518924671009.jpg (680x784, 125K)

Fuck off leaf,

We have laws that allow us to clean shit up, not roll over and die.

Attached: 1524934300657.jpg (936x960, 302K)

still would be a good guy with a gun, beta fag

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532K)

>The good guy with a gun is a myth.
Eat my dick, faggot. Idiot snowflake. Firearms represent liberty and independence. Oh! A negro at the door! What ever shall I do?

Lol, yeah, I'm sure the 80 I farmers who aren't armed as well will do much better than the largely college educated white people who are engineers, doctors, special operations vets, electrician's, mechanics, etc etc

You're a delusional moron and I won't talk to you anymore

My point exactly. Trained policemen, not your average gun nut.

This x10

I don't know if you're truly are this misinformed or trolling, but most people that come from gun culture via collection, sports shooting, hunting, or just for defense usually got brought up in family that supports that kinda thing, via safety, knowledge, training.

Cause you sure are doing a lot of projection there pal.

Attached: 1488461110712.jpg (515x499, 37K)

I don't carry a gun to protect you. I'm my own good guy. Carry your own damn gun.

Meant for

>hurr durr statistics are hard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_American_Human_Development_Index

Pick a state. Is it republicuck majority? If so, it probably resembles subsaharan africa more than a civilized nation--even majority-white ones like WV and KY. Your faggot tears dont change facts.

When ten police officers come to your door and ask for your guns, you WILL comply. Or they can just take them from your ciod dead hands. That works too.

the Viet Cong were a bunch of stupid fucking farmers and they held their own for a fuckin while.
also how many FUCKING times do we have to go through this. most people are buying SEMI autos. NOT "full auto assault weapons". They wouldn't even be fucking semi automatic assault weapons because an assault weapon is a gun with select fire. BTFO cuck

Attached: black-referee-calling-offsides-blocking-260nw-161424056.jpg (389x280, 13K)

Armed population won't stop power, water, food ect being cut off from them eventually starving them out.

This. Most people don't even report this crap (why bother?). That's why CDC last report estimated up to 3 million instances of guns stopping crime or potential crime.

A lot of times just brandishing does it, which these tards don't understand because they've never stood up to or protected anyone in their lives.

Its the best nigger defense there is. You know, the race that commits the majority of violent crimes despite being only 7% (black males) of the population, yet drive up the very gun homicide stats Libs use against us?

Attached: racerealism.jpg (536x392, 43K)

Already found the biggest faggot on Jow Forums today. Always a leaf

not an argument, you effeminate pantywaisted cumguzzler.

Well excuse me for not taking the time to say "SEMI". My point still stands.

Sage. The only objects that can be responsible for something terrible are women

>old pic with fake stats

Gee, this is totally going to make me throw away the 30 guns I own.

Faggot

And when they're a 71 year old man who stops an armed robbery? Does that not count too?
youtube.com/watch?v=wWoLGC-n4i4

Statistically, those without guns in home are less likely to experience most common gun violence - suicide/murder/accident.

Want to keep your family safe? Keep your home gun free. Your choice.

At least i wouldn't die like a fucking slave you stupid toronto leaf nigger.

I'm gonna go down maple rambo / mcveigh style

Attached: maplerambo.png (466x664, 454K)

>a gun increases thw chance of homicide
Well duh, you think it fucking shoots marshmallows that magically knock people out until police arrive?

Are you saying the police aren't the good guys?

Attached: you rob wong house nigga.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

I'm a white guy living in rural northern alberta, stupid fuck.

I will say, as someone who supports the 2nd amendment and the NRA...

That anyone who brings a gun into their home, is dramatically increasing the likelihood of that gun being used for a suicide in the house, could be involved in a domestic situation, or an accident if a kid gets their hands on it

The odds are, if your home is broken into, you won't be at home to use the gun as you will be at work during the daytime hours, a strong chance the gun could then get stolen and be used in the community to commit crimes.

Countless stories of fathers killing "intruders" coming through a window, only to later find out it was their teenage daughter sneaking back into the house after visiting friends late at night...

the average citizen doesn't have enough emotional stability or technical training to use a gun in close-quarters in a safe manner, every July 5th I wake up and read stories about average homeowners who blew their hands off with fireworks the previous night, and every December I read about new snowblower owners who put their hand down the chute to unclog a snow blockage and lose a hand... the average person just is too stupid, Hillary just received the majority of votes in the country, the average person can't be trusted to do anything correctly in the country, I just had a new garage built by a father&son concrete company, the father is 80 and the son is 50 (they have a combined 75 years in the construction business), and on day 1 - there was water coming in under the new garage door, turns out that the slope of the slab floor near the door is pitched-inwards, not pitched outwards, even when experience is involved, the average American still can't do anything correctly

the NRA makes sure to leave out those stats when they're advertising gun ownership, best way to keep the home safe is to buy in a white neighborhood and get motion lights and deadbolt all doors and keep firearms out of the household

>trained policeman

I'm friends with cops and get more range time than them per month and I work construction

Starving out what would be the minority of up-risers, and majority of neutrals / loyalists.

Great job bong, you now converted more people over to the rebels.

Attached: 1490233020837.jpg (679x679, 60K)

Armed resource guy stops school shooting in Dixon IL yesterday

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-dixon-school-shooting-20180516-story.html

No Citations.
Random Statements.
Strawman Comic.

Man in Texas got off Scot fucking free after killing two officers who broke down his door without a warrant, fuck off.

I didn't know cucks moved out that far.

t. P.E.I islander

Attached: 1486051954593.jpg (720x960, 62K)

Remember this post when Jamal shows up & rapes your daughter.

>At least they're safe from suicide

Day of the leafblower when? Oh wait, you elected the biggest leaf-blower you could find.

>Shieeeet mane, whitey has bullets in his gun an he kno how to fire it instead of holdin it sidewayz for street cred das white privilege and racism my nigga

No you don't rabbi. I sleep with no less than three guns within arms reach, all loaded, fuck off.

A single apartment block of suspected resistance fighters put under siege isn't a whole town, retard.

I know you'd like to stroke your ego by thinking you'd be some guerrilla resistance man, but in reality you'd surrender as soon as they cut your wifi out.

>trained policeman
lol. somebody doesn't know wtf they're on about.
average cop gets a couple hours of range time and a few boxes of ammo a year. average idpa, ipsc, 3-gun, trap, cmp or hp participant blows through thousands of rounds a year and several hours of range time a week.
the only people to ever be forcibly removed from my range due to gross negligence or repeated unsafe behavior have been cops.

That's called white privilege. If he was black, the cops would have surrounded the house, trap him inside, and burn it down.

See also: Chris Dorner

your little cartoon has no citations to back up it's "facts" The creator pull all that shit out of his ass. My graphic cites it sources.

Your opinion is shit and discarded.

Attached: 1521177040706.jpg (493x503, 92K)

Nope, just gonna go innawoods bing bonger and call it good.

Attached: 1492804087886.jpg (577x435, 24K)

The second amendment is not for protecting citizens from citizens.
The second amendment is for giving you the capacity to kill your elected officials should they become tyrants.

>somehow makes it past the police blockade
>freezes to death in the winter

Good job