LOOK, AMERICA IS REALLY FULL OF NAZIS THAT HELPED TRUMP STEAL THE PRESIDENCY!

>LOOK, AMERICA IS REALLY FULL OF NAZIS THAT HELPED TRUMP STEAL THE PRESIDENCY!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 9.04.55 AM.png (1217x1178, 708K)

good get the fuck out.

Like you've never gone into a business and yelled IMMIGRE! IMMIGRE! and watched them scatter like cockroaches.

That sounds like a good way to spend your afternoon.

It’s actually very true here in California. All that money they’re paying restaurant employees under the table tax free and then they just ship it to Mexico.
I wish each and every one of them would leave I know 4 restaurants in my area that do this
And I have proof without a doubt the employees are illegal and getting paid cash illegally. I don’t support those restaurants at all. Worse part is they’re paid a straight $50 a day when the actual minimum wage would be paying them $80 a day. So they have no intention to fire these spics. They are paying for less than minimum wage

based

Fuggin based jew
He's right though. I hate spics

Jews rock!

report them or shut the fuck up racist retard.

Being white in a white country is bad.

However, Africa is full of Africans, Asia of Asians, etc.

never even considered that. i just called the police and spoke to the dispatcher to tell them "about some restaurants in my area" i named them and told them everything i knew

Pretty sure this is some jewish psyops. Make "white people" look bad so they can stop blacks and mexicans from ditching democrats.

Attached: 1524355746983.jpg (474x357, 19K)

you don't call the police.
you call ice.
the police will warn them.

Day laborer trash like to hop into pick up beds.
Take em for a ride in the country!

I heard a story like that. Old man stops at lite, beans load themselves into bed.
Annoyed old man puts out of town and begins hauling ass when road gets gravel.
He kept going til the bed was empty. Then slowed down and went about his day.
Id love a hidden camera pointed at the bed for that. Imagine the first one to decide to bail and the look on his face!

Attached: b51.jpg (537x720, 49K)

fuck you're right
so i went to this site and emailed them about the matter

Attached: 085.jpg (852x894, 151K)

>in the strange alternate reality we find ourselves in, this is news

cut your nails nigger

>and then they just ship it to Mexico.

and you now know how carlos slim made his fortune ... off all of these wetbacks

I saw this before but I need more context since I dont trust CNN. Did the guys ONLY speak spanish or did they start off with spanish? Causse if there was a guy that only spoke spanish, id call ICE right away

Correct, now go be pc and polite somewhere else.

Not a psyop. Just a Jew being Jew. He'll be white all the way until its problematic and then 6 gorillion will come walking out.

I bet if the lady filming named the Jew he'd go into full shekel mode. it takes a certain person to yell at people working that they are supporting them while those people are....working. I like illegals being paid under minimum wage and all we need to do is stick an ICE officer in each hospital and watch how fast those numbers go down. The smart spicaroos either will avoid getting injured or will suck it up on their dollar, either of which is good for us.

Attached: tmp_27502-1525601763152m1346914659.jpg (1024x875, 115K)

>it takes a certain person to yell at people working that they are supporting them while those people are....working
yea this guy acts exactly like the libtard projection of a trump supporter and nothing like any trump supporter ive ever met

In my country all major retail and food businesses generally have company policies that dictate English the only language to be used on a trading floor unless specified by a customer, and also the only language to be used internally among staff (primarily to stop perceptions of exclusion).

I had a job while in Uni at a deli in a major supermarket chain, and saw two Philippino's fired after repeatedly being warned over a period of weeks (by a great big black Fijian manager) to stop speaking "monkey speak" on in front of the customers.

I also like hows this video doesn't show any context.

I don't know why he's yelling at what looks like some kid shift manager though. Like he cares if the boss loses a bunch of foul mouthed illegals. He can just hire more.

I live in a country with supposeldy tough laws on illegals...but any lower end ethnic restaurant or any 7/11 is staffed by students or migrants workinig illegally for cash in hand.

good post

I'm guessing what happened, based on previous experiences irl, is that there was some kind of perceived poor customer service, and that the employees then talked among themselves in Spanish, which he probably took as them insulting him.

I've literally seen complaints about this happening in real time. Even when you find out the foreigners weren't saying anything related to the situation.

If you're a Spanish speaker and legal you shouldn't give a fuck if they call ICE
This is literally saying it's wrong to bust illegal scum who steal money from the people

He's right, America needs to make English its official language asap.

you mean LA MIGRA

(((nazi)))

He shouldn't have made a scene and just called ICE. Yeah he was dead on with what he said but now his identity is out there which means the leftists will try to fuck his life up for believing in law and order.

give me a filthy fish taco dirty sanchez

Attached: 1524085092196.png (225x225, 7K)

Doing God's work, user.

>working at shitty retail store #129874 last year
>be covering register for cashiers break
>guy comes up, buys pack of gum
>hands me a $100 and asks for change
>is obviously counterfeit
>tell him I can't accept it
>he gets angry, says I'm calling him a liar
>run it through the bill checker thing
>says it's a fake
>he gets angrier, starts yelling
>tell him I'm going to call the police if he doesn't settle down
>he quiets down real Fucking quick
>"nah man, don't call the cops, don't need change"
>tries to take gum
>sir, can't let you take that.
>gets angry again
>pick up phone
>"whoa man don't call the cops. I'm undocumented man"
>oh.. I see. Look. I understand. I'll go talk to my manager, see what I can do for you.
>go into back
>lookup ICE number
>call them
>try and keep guy around
>he eventually leaves
>ICE dudes show up two minutes later
>give them his account info and name

>racist rant

What part of it could remotely be considered racist? He is only saying those guys don't speak English, and since they don't they suspect they might be illegal so he'll be calling ICE so that they can make sure. He is doing his duty as a citizen.