Why is a fucking Prince of england marrying an aging previously divorced mutt instead of a mid-20s hit virgin...

Why is a fucking Prince of england marrying an aging previously divorced mutt instead of a mid-20s hit virgin? Will this be what finally does in Queen Elizabeth

Attached: 0ABD79B8-3D66-465F-9FB9-80BB97C4E067.jpg (780x438, 75K)

Attached: 1526213837010.png (731x661, 416K)

she's not the mutt bongs need, she's the dark night airstrip 1 deserves

Attached: 1525686956314.jpg (720x405, 31K)

why would a muslim care

He’s 6th in line for throne. No one cares about him including himself.

He's a thick cunt, always has been. With all his wealth and privilege all he managed in life is being a gunner on a helicopter, he couldn't even fly it.
He's a failed royal with a soon to be failed marriage.
Hopefully the queen can now get rid of him like she did Diana.

Why are people so brainwashed into caring about the british elite?

are brits literally cucks?

It's fookin operation "DeGinger the royal family"

On BBC news today they had a 3 hour programme dedicated to the royal wedding, which we have to pay for.

Its only being allowed because he will never be king, and isnt even royal. DIana fucked some dude

>he couldn't even fly it
I this is just bantz and you're not actually that thick

disgrace

>which we have to pay for.
Isn't the Queen extremely heavily taxed? Wasn't this brought up when she wanted new furniture?
Or do you mean the BBC program using government money?

>royalfamilygetsblacked.mkv

Because a literal Jew put them together. I'm not joking.

>have to
If you're a coward

Stop romanticizing marrying a Virgin. There's nothing great about it.

Also, why are you not marrying a Virgin and worrying about your own life?

I'll let you on a little secret no one really cares if youre alive or not. The world will move on without you. So that means you're wasting life worrying about pointless things such as the topic you brought up. Go little man live life to the fullest!

Because Trump took Bribes.

This. The marriage would not have been allowed if William and Kate had less than two children.

he's gay, she's his beard

i don't know much about their royalty, but isn't diana a royal? wouldn't that make the guy royal as well?
Otherwise why is he part of the royal family?

Someone has never gotten good suck

What if Meghan kills William's family?

He was the gunner, he didn't fly it (unless the pilot got killed then he would take over) what don't you understand?

It was BBC news programme about the wedding, paid for by the tax payer

>Why is a fucking Prince of england marrying an aging previously divorced mutt instead of a mid-20s hit virgin?

because she is in the bloodline of King John, the same bloodline every American president but one has been in. They reason that if they are married into that bloodline then they have become the royalty of America.

The windsors need to die. Every last one of them needs to be dead. England is too far gone to recover by democratic action.The royals are the most despicable royalty that has ever existed and they are responsible for the flood of shitskins into their nation. right now they are genociding their own people without realizing that once their people are gone, so is their claim to the crown.

If you're a bong and you want to fight the destruction of your country, if you just kill one windsor, you've done a great service. If you're a bong and you have a terminal disease, don't waste away, an hero and take a windsor with you. It's them or you. If you don't set out to kill a windsor, you might as well stop protesting your extermination because you're too timid to actually challenge the people doing it.

>Why are people so brainwashed into caring about the british elite?
good question. all my life I've been subjected to royal propaganda. . .and I'm American. Why should Americans give a fuck about these rat toothed limeys?

It didn't work out to well for Charles.

And the most funny part is it is liberal media which suck up to royalty.
They even suck up to Obama's or Hillary's kids

idk last time a royal married a divorcee he had to abdicate and leave the country