WARNING WARNING WARNING

The CIA/JEWS are currently running a Psyop update for the current zeitgeist

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS / TAKE PART IN THE DEBATE OR YOUR BRAIN WILL BE HIT WITH THE UPDATE

Attached: LAUREL_1526419066286_5508464_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yDiXQl7grPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QWWIpECf3Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=5s2WZv0MXm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that if you hear "yanny" then you're susceptible to MK ULTRA mind control methods

S K I Z O P H R E N I A B O Y Z

what?

Attached: 1524691317612.jpg (104x100, 2K)

That shit is so stupid I shut the fucking tv off when the news niggers started having a laff about it

Ok, this thread looks like it's going to get a lot of attention since OP is spazzing out so...

Who decided to make this audio? For what reason? How did they know it would cause great debate? This doesn't seem organic.

Attached: 1526321299021.jpg (500x414, 19K)

MK Ultra is real

Attached: Michelob-Ultra-25-oz-Can_1.png (1000x1000, 166K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yDiXQl7grPQ

tl;dr, some academic big brain man did a test with a word that has a similar vocal shape in the throat. It produces two different words at different pitches. Some people hear "Laurel", some hear "Yanny", depending on which pitch they're "attuned" to.

Sage

I want to click but now I'm scared

Attached: BGxY1GzCIAATUfW.jpg (509x377, 25K)

Before I click. Does it matter what I hear? If I hear yanny does that mean I an hero a federal building. If I hear laurel am I going to start srs treatment?

I didn't hear either of the words.

I heard Laurel and my poo was a bit runny earlier after hearing it

Laurel canyon? Zeitgeist? Hmmmmmmm

the two words are played at the same time, one is high pitch, the other is low pitch
It's nothing other than a dumb party trick

who team laurel here

>first time hear yanny, lauriel, lauiel, lauriel
>second time just heard lauriel
have i been MK Ultra'd?

> Clicks link, see #1 on trending.
Nope, fuck that, not watching that shit. Anything pushed by (((them))) is a major red flag for me

you fell for this show now you are a slave and will be susceptible to their control just because you wanted to belong

bitch some guy took the video apart and proved how dumb it was
How retarded do you have to be to be afraid of sound?

What is this? Another blue/gold dress thing? I heard someone going on about it and I legitimately thought he had autism.

You can hear yanny if you slow it down a lot. It is interesting though. If you could throw entire sentences together like this 2 people could potentially hear two completely different messages.

I fucking hear Jelly, yall niggers are trpping

said like a slave who has been mild controlled

Attached: 8990.jpg (700x534, 29K)

>Childrens TV shows sound completely innocent to us adults but the children with more sensitive ears hear anti-western propaganda

Attached: 12453734536564.jpg (480x454, 43K)

i'm not the one who's been compelled to save images by the audio file.
You're acting retarded

nigger that isn't even a tiny bit funny

>tfw they hear Yanny

Attached: 1518644594126.jpg (814x814, 139K)

It really is some massive psyop huh

Luckily I am deeply suspicious of anything that is blasted across all mainstream platforms simultaneously

>He clicked the video.
I bet you also caught allergies these past 2 weeks

You're all lost.

Jesus fucking Christ. We need to test this theory.

i hear yanny, im fucked?

south park warned us

youtube.com/watch?v=QWWIpECf3Sg

youtube.com/watch?v=5s2WZv0MXm4

Attached: 3sdf.jpg (299x168, 13K)

Me too

I listened to this earlier today and I have not been able to stop jerking off

Attached: 1437720270483.jpg (488x482, 23K)

Retarded H1bs at work won't stop with this shit. The instant I walked in yesterday I heard it

i hear yanny if im kinda away from the sound of source, but lauriel if im really trying to catch the sound.. what do? did i break the conditioning?

Its to do with pitch. If you hear laurel you are hearing the lower pitch component. Being able to hear high pitch is associated with better ear health and a younger age.

>Jew's Clues
>Tora the Explorer
>Bob the (((Builder)))

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Attached: yanni-billboard-600x600.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Its not about pitch its about colloquial context. A phrase that seems innocent to an adult when taken in the context of watching the entire show and taking into account the tone of the speaker can become something else.

Heard Yanny, couldn't understand how people heard Laurel. Watched another video and heard Laurel.

Thought, OK, there are two recordings. Went back to the first one, and now I hear Laurel.

What happened to Yanny? Is it this easy to memory hole someone?

This video says its pitch. Yanny is high pitch and laurel is low pitch. The health or age of your ears determines what you hear.