How does it feel to be conquered by the poo man?

youtu.be/5mX_6_O___8

POO'D

Attached: POOD .png (1440x1064, 723K)

Pajeets are the new BLACK BULLS

Attached: mia malkova cucked bf with pajeet.png (1513x161, 70K)

Is this real?

not fussed too much you're just taking the shit out of our genepool, I just wonder how many single moms I left in india last I went. Consider my visits as beneficial to the whitening of your nation.

Attached: 1522520795528.jpg (1000x750, 248K)

Who is this semen demons

Poo in loo
Send bobs and lasagna bitch

How long did you go for? How many did you fuck? Any stds?

>Tattoo
You can have it.

>bragging about "stealing" the bottom of the barrel.

God Speed Poo. You're doing us a mighty favour.

Attached: finn poo aero dynamics .png (2560x1440, 1.35M)

not sure
I go yearly for business seeing if I can make deals regarding importation of good from india to australia and usually I am there for about a month or two each time and oh boy do indian women love white men. I don't have an std yet I must just be lucky (I was checked a couple weeks ago) but I would have fucked at least 20 indian women bare I'd say. They are good in the sack too usually must be the kamasutra that they read or something.

Attached: 1517926618879.jpg (600x800, 98K)

Just a yoga thot who let her hobby grow into a fetish.

>good in the sack
They're either sluts or you're lying

Oh I am so shocked white women racemix, how will I ever recover.

Conquered? Union Carbide says that's a lie.

What a white piece of shit.

the ones I was with (higher class english speaking wealthy poos that own businesses etc) don't let their daughters do what they want pretty much, I ruined a deal or two sleeping with a exporters daughter but sometimes it's worth it. Those types were pretty good in bed and they're the majority of indian women I deal with.

Attached: 1517803467889.jpg (2800x2800, 855K)

Women do yoga out of vanity, that's why they wear yoga pants. Most of them are not interested in the mental willpower it builds or the exact spiritual traditions yoga sprang from.

>lying on the internet

>tfw bobs vagene present themselves easily for me in india
don't get mad Krishn just control your women more I suppose.

Attached: 1517637512189.webm (352x640, 2.79M)

you should conquer the secrets of plumbing instead of the secrets of not genetically prematurely ejaculating through tantra you little chimp.
Srsly all injuns have a prejac problem. LoL

Attached: NES Pipedream.png (256x224, 4K)

Is that mario?

pajeeds are decent people