Why did the alt right fail

Attached: trs.jpg (331x152, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFTyS4k0Ju4
alexa.com/siteinfo/therightstuff.biz
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"altright"/start/2013-01-01/end/2015-12-31/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23722303/#q23725046
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"alternative right"/start/2013-01-01/end/2015-12-31/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23612046/#q23617498
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"alt right"/start/2013-01-01/end/2015-12-31/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23647804/#q23647804
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

8gag got jelous

It was never a serious movement to anyone but the media and retards

t. redddit magapede

youtube.com/watch?v=SFTyS4k0Ju4

Attached: juden.png (610x406, 411K)

Would you seriously identify as alt right, Broland?

It wasn’t even a movement

It was just a blanket statement to describe the alternative people who are a threat to demonised them.

the alt right elected the biggest asshat just because he said mexicans were rapists, i think it's serious

because the traditional right is a load of bullshit, if you ever come up with a better dissident right wing movement, then call me

it didn't fail. it was never an organized thing. it was a politically convenient pseudo-banner under which """opposition""" members were placed in order to rally leftists and other people into action.

since Trump won, there was no motive for the white population to get more radical than civic nationalist. the Obama/Clinton problem was 'solved' in the nearest term.
white people still don't want to be called racists or anti-semites.

When I first heard Alt-right I thought it was younger people becoming conservative without the limitations of Bible thumping boomers or evangelists.

because there never was an actual "Alt Right" it was a term and a movement created by Hillary and the left. they paid Richard "the faggot" Spencer. look at what happened in the Ukraine, why did cops come out and say that people were pushed together and allowed to fight. it's obvious that it was a set up to create false "hate" and Garber support for the left and the destruction of southern heritage. almost as obvious as this shill thread.

Why doesn't TRS support Little?

>Why did the psyop end

Attached: 1496108328734.jpg (780x398, 87K)

Attached: 1499145507172.jpg (1196x1194, 169K)

Attached: 1503302222933.png (604x625, 572K)

becuase little supports people that approve of doxxing

We have a candidate and everyone hates israel, we are doing better than usual.

youre all faggot kike shills

Attached: 1507472122476.jpg (691x519, 56K)

It’s full of these

Attached: FEC204E4-BDEA-4DD7-8479-A0FAD9576E02.gif (800x800, 195K)

Because it was nothing but cringey controlled opposition from the get go. Even the term "alt-right" was coined by liberals. You don't see lefties embracing the SJW label. Or neocons the cuck label.

The term Alt Right started floating around in 2015. You'd know this if you were on Jow Forums at the time.

I mean, the president of the united states is out there calling immigrants animals. You hear random normalfags bringing up the word "ethnostate" (which I think as a meme isn't too strong but it's certainly better than people not thinking along those lines at all). I think the broader idea of forcefully shoving the overton window rightwards is working. In terms of the noncey marches it failed because the marches served no purpose. There's no political party to protect. Like, seriously, I still don't understand what the marches could have possibly achieved and what the american far right was thinking.

Having said that I do like the daily shoah as a more racist equivalent to Opie and Anthony.

>45% poor leadership and incompetence
>45% jews and feds running the movement
>10% media hit pieces

Attached: weev-the-jew[1].jpg (392x270, 24K)

altright was a bunch of fags in a pretend-movement
>praise kek based magapedes awwoooo
>not cancer
gimme old Jow Forums back with swastika on top again

How do fail at something when you never tried to do anything?

Russian/leftist psy op.
Americans are too smart for that shit.

>implying
>implying
>implying
>implying
>implying

Attached: 1526505289045.png (1027x1245, 1.35M)

Altright was coined by Spencers Jew handler guy

Too many fags(literally) and edgelords. Not enough simple folk and sensible white family and community promoting policys.

>Americans are too smart

Attached: 11026015_845404615532525_5110406436536531731_n.jpg (701x394, 47K)

Attached: 1515728148743.jpg (894x662, 143K)

It means white nationalist, that's it. There are not leaders if you don't want to say "alt-right" because you don't like Spencer or Enoch that's fine. Its a loose umbrella term for people with a spectrum of viewpoints, but everyone knows it means nationalist. The alt-right is a household term and embracing the term and taking it away from Faggot spencer is the way forward. We can't unname ourselves the Left is going to call us the Alt-Right forever wether we like it or not.

righto, except cuckservatives aren’t “traditional” they’re neocons

they refused to distance themselves from WN1,0 because ''dont cuck xD''.

What weev is trying to do is going better than ever and more people are paying attention than ever. Your sort must be anal-devastated.

the christcuck has arrived

Attached: Counter_63827b_5886436.jpg (647x562, 83K)

how can it fail if it never did anything?

The reality of the situation is things are too good economically for radical politics.

Donald Trump won't correct demographic trends however, so the craziness of 2016-2017 is going to repeat itself again in the future.

it was never anything more than a kike op setup to fail.

Essentially it's the same thing that's been done for the last 70years and it will always fail because the "leaders" are garbage

Attached: mikeenoch.jpg (522x513, 81K)

>cuckservatives are neocons
W R O N G

conservatism inc. is cancer

interedasting observation polandbroski. i'm sure it didn't have anything to do with the mass deplatforming, doxing, and lawfare

Attached: george-jews-did-it.jpg (400x349, 29K)

A total lack of leadership, maturity, strategic planning and self awareness.

Trump victory handed these idiots a golden opportunity and they blew it. Now they beg for money to pay their legal fees and refuse to address why they have so many gays and kikes in their own movement.

Attached: 1525363813770.jpg (768x1024, 178K)

The Wanderer’s Choice was one of MM’s greatest pieces btw

I'd rather say alt-right than ethno-nationalist or white-nationalist. What the fuck do we say we are if we're not allowed to say "alt-right" because a decentralized group of ideal peddlers are somehow jews and controlled by jews while they tell us about how terrible the jews are.

Attached: 1526212829493.png (553x553, 57K)

alexa.com/siteinfo/therightstuff.biz

why do you guys keep wasting time shilling? dont you have lives to live?

>why did this invention of liberals fail?

because it was an inorganic attempt to bundle a mass of people without identity into a mass of people with identity so they could be identified, and attacked.

We prefer to use shit while it useful, but recognize what is an obvious trap. "hello fellow dissidents, why don't we adopt the one thing that has been instrumental in preventing us from being shut down!"

>lack of leadership
They're fragmented because Jow Forums can't stop infighting for one second to actually work together. There are people here who don't even want a movement or even a "name" because supposedly once you have a name you can be targeted and then you're jewd!!! Bullshit.

Attached: 1526164282306.jpg (451x633, 45K)

I miss being able to fuck with normalfags on social media with race stuff. The pitbull stuff recently has felt amazing because it feels like 2016 but I'm not getting banned.

Because it was founded by a Cryptokike and a bunch of literal faggots on Twitter. It should have never been taken seriously.

Attached: 5ac541f4200000d30ceb3e73.jpg (437x600, 45K)

>Why doesn't TRS support Little?
Because ranting about Jews while ignoring all the other shitskin pollution in our population or blowing smoke up their ass isn't a winning political approach. Gotta be an amnat for the normies. Also, I think he threatened to dox ppl or some shit.

Attached: amnat.jpg (500x780, 76K)

Why did the alt-right fail?
Why did marxism fail?
Why did BLM fail?
Why did feminism fail?

Because collectivism is fucking stupid and inherently exclusionary.

>if you ever come up with a better dissident right wing movement, then call me
Ok we'll call it the Right-Right, and have a Clockwork Orange motif. Bowler hats and codpieces are way more a e s t h e t I c than tiki torches and khakis. Right-right? Right-right!

Attached: A-Clockwork-Orange-warren-clarke.jpg (965x577, 247K)

RV is a normal guy, is that why wignats are so butthurt about him?

>blaming Jow Forums for the Kike enoch and Fag Spencer's bad decisions

That's a new one.

Unfortunately the only people mad enough to reveal their powerlevel like this are sort of kooks. He really isn't campaigning well and the things he chooses to focus on.

Tiki torches were ok. White people invented the tiki culture anyway you pleb. Also they were the only torches that didnt break safety codes set by the city.

>>>/8gag/

voters don't think ahead, they react to the present situation. the present situation in the US is not so bad that it would require radical movements.

>alexa.com/siteinfo/therightstuff.biz

why are so many japs visiting trs?

Attached: da.png (1634x453, 48K)

Too tryhard and edgy for the sake of edginess

Degenerated into e-celeb youtube drama

the only fail here is your lame, weaksauce last century attempt at propaganda goldberg

get in the oven

Attached: pepe apu ss.png (680x680, 355K)

I don't understand why Jow Forums thinks Spencer or Enoch = the alt-right. They're just two people. If anybody wants to take the alt-right away from them you can. Just start creating better content and we'll all come "follow" you. We can't kick anyone off the internet. We can't make the word alt-right go away. How is the alt-right a psyop when it's just a collection of ideas?

Attached: 1525923430691.gif (383x400, 2.39M)

prolly correct. improving the economy and correcting the structural issues in it such as trade imbalances will only prolong the misery of this shitskin shithole. accelerationism is the way forward

because the movement was overtaken by cringe inducing teenagers who don't know jack shit
just look at any youtube comment, shits cancer and it's obvious to normies

OC? Noice

>why are so many japs visiting trs?
Because the Jews fear the Samurai

DON'T LET YOURSELF BE GASLIT BY NEWFAGS, BOOMERS AND SHILLS.
The altright has been a part of Jow Forums since 2013.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"altright"/start/2013-01-01/end/2015-12-31/order/asc/
>Searching for posts that contain ‘"altright"’ and posts after 2013-01-01 and posts before 2015-12-31 and in ascending order. 96 results found.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23722303/#q23725046
>Mon 02 Dec 2013
>Stop letting the Jews divide and conquer us. Jow Forums has always been an altright board with libertarians and natsocs.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"alternative right"/start/2013-01-01/end/2015-12-31/order/asc/
>Searching for posts that contain ‘"alternative right"’ and posts after 2013-01-01 and posts before 2015-12-31 and in ascending order. 278 results found.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23612046/#q23617498
>Sat 30 Nov 2013
>The media recognize this because the "alternative right" has been active in contradicting them in their own comments sections, and writing about this on their own.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"alt right"/start/2013-01-01/end/2015-12-31/order/asc/
>Searching for posts that contain ‘"alt right"’ and posts after 2013-01-01 and posts before 2015-12-31 and in ascending order. 1087 results found.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23647804/#q23647804
>Sat 30 Nov 2013
>How do I become an alt right vlogger like Ramzpaul and Aurini? What should I start talking about?

Exactly this, they'll always be the reactionaries. Which is why they are fated to lose the war.

Because it was literally a reaction to liberal identity politics.
>white privilege
>glass ceiling for wiminz
>...
>hey now I'm a neo-nazi little faggot who can't get laid and blame it on women

Their own pathetic existence was their downfall, just like what the liberals use as sacred cows (example: trannies who are held in high regard, and then kill themselves because of dysphoria)

Attached: 1447891763564.jpg (636x456, 55K)

Who cares though right? Isn't it all for the lulz? What's more lulzy than having the main republicuck senator candidate from mexifornia being a rabid countersemite and trying to turn the browns on the kikes

I mean that pretty much is what it is, with the racial angle added.

>The largest pro white, anti-jew movement in America alt-right isn't real guise.
That's why we talk about it all the time. ;)

Attached: 1526168082050.png (276x183, 9K)

merchant spotted

>Because collectivism is fucking stupid and inherently exclusionary.
Humans are collectivist dummkopf

Attached: brain-let.jpg (588x823, 62K)

>Isn't it all for the lulz?
No. I actually want to save western civilization, and even though I voted for him by mail already I think Patrick Little is pretty terrible optics. The overton window is shifting and we need more Patrick Littles.

i thought you trssodomites preferred "antifachan". :^)

>this alt right is fucking fake, give me my real movement that obsesses over nazis every day!
lmao

>anyone who has a different opinion than me is paid to have that
What a fucked up way to live.

>muh safety codes
Damnit Nowak do you want a movement or not >:(

>Humans are collectivist
yeah, and humans are stupid

His optics aren't that bad. He looks pretty Chad

funny, how 8gag is now stuck worshipping the biggest neocon president of the US to own the alt-right :^)

>hey squad let's get arrested

I guess even the dumbest shithead would after a while question the billions of logic wholes in Jow Forums infographics and finally understand that they have been set up and emotionally manipulated into following a failed ideology.

Like literally kids, facism and communism are last century garbage and they both led to shit every single time they were applied.

Because it's a controlled OP lemming magnet dripping with sodomy.

Attached: 1526029882488.jpg (2506x1180, 756K)

>muh jews
he has nothing else to say, he perpetuates the symbol of the crazed whitey antisemite, congratulations

when will you stop shilling your shitty show?
In all fields

The alt right has it's leaders, figureheads and celebrities. They were not selected by Jow Forums but by people in that movement.

The phrase alt-right isn't going away, it's just being made the target of mockery and derision, which what idiots larping under that moniker deserve.

Attached: 1483791945958.png (859x667, 690K)

Welp, there's a solution to this problem if that's how you feel you atomized liberal individualist you.

Attached: oven.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

what isn't a failed ideology then, ahmed?

Well, look at the other end and dipshits are still falling for literal textbook Marxism. It's a sad reality we live in.

Agreed

Bad decisions and zero tactics, starting with Spencer doing the nazi salute on live TV and then getting punched and not fighting back.

Enlighten us then Krautfag. Should we not be concerned that our race is headed for extinction?