HAWAII HAPPENING

Why are none of you fucks talking about this??

Attached: volc.png (850x480, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vyDTbJ4wenY
youtube.com/watch?v=GJ7muLq5O9o
youtu.be/DqXZTR09spI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

neat

Death is only the beginning

Attached: 069D8B5B-75BF-48C9-87F3-F572B01A882D.jpg (880x880, 93K)

give me linkk
SupervolcanoooO

Attached: 1526412970108.jpg (752x1063, 258K)

shitty OP, doesnt even have a link, cant even find the volcano thread

Nice

Attached: 1515704415702.jpg (500x500, 56K)

>volcano go boom

It's straight tard shit

LOOK AT WHAT IM LISTENING MY BOIS
youtube.com/watch?v=vyDTbJ4wenY
FEEL THE FIRE

Attached: 1526419879732.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

Because soon hawaii judge will declare it unconstitutional

main thread here:

Arizona bay vacation coming soon!

Attached: ECEAB592-0AF4-4777-9E88-70DE7D778111.jpg (1024x640, 148K)

Let’s see that faggot put a hold on divine justice.

because it never happens.
"muh hawaii"
"muh Louisiana sinkhole" (any oldfags left?)
"muh california dam gonna break"
it never fucking happens.

Breaking news
9th circuit court judge rules volcanic eruptions are unconstitutional. In other news OP is a faggot

OP literally cannot stop sucking dicks, experts warn there’s no end in sight

because the webcams went out hours ago

a very nice lady in the chat said this one is live
youtube.com/watch?v=GJ7muLq5O9o

they deserve it.
if they wanted me to care, they would be nicer to white people.
they aren't, so fuck them. all i have to do is nothing.

WARNING: it has that voice from our dystopian future giving earthquake readings audio blasting the shit out of you

There is nothing between hawaii and me that I care about. It could all be burnt asunder and washed away and I wouldn't give the slightest of shits.

you say that til all the farmland is fucked by literal lava

This.
Kentucky here. Zero shits given

Attached: 1487951205716.gif (283x230, 675K)

it is awaken

Attached: p02m8fg7.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Jow Forums is filled with dumb niggers.

eruptions on Hawaii aren't going to be dangerously eruptive on a large scale. The immediate vicinity around the eruption(as in, about as far as the average Jow Forums-fag to walk in a day probably making trips to the fridge or to Mommy's room to tell her about those elite Jow Forums guys on the internet you trolled) will be subjected to car-sized rocks bombs being thrown up into the air a few thousand feet or so, but nothing even close to like a mile high or anything. There will be some viscous flows moving slowly, but this type of lava isn't going to start any lahars or ashflows.Pic related is pahoehoe flow, which is something you're going to be seeing lot of during the eruption.

The reason Hawaii's eruptions aren't destructive is because the lava composition there is basaltic and is viscous and thick, as opposed to something like Mt St Helens, which blew the fuck up because it had a type of composition that created more ash and explosive potential, which is basically the opposite of the Hawaii shit.

Hawaii was the state claiming that Trump’s travel ban would’ve harmed their tourist industry in their federal lawsuit.
>Subhumans from failed states keep Hawaii’s tourism economy afloat.

Now it’s time to face the wrath of LAVA CHAN.

>inb4 news article says “Some people on Jow Forums are celebrating the volcano eruption in Hawaii”

Attached: 1106F614-3E1F-4F6E-9B7C-8314603F1E02.jpg (285x287, 25K)

I have a cousin on the Anaheim Ducks that I would be slightly sad about losing (only met him twice), but that's about it.

What happened to that Louisiana sinkhole? I thought it "wouldn't stop expanding" and I thought there were rumors that a company near by had buried tons of butane or something far below which ppl thought was the cause and they feared it could spark an explosion.

>Muh bardabunga
>muh ebola
>muh asteroid

Attached: 1409973677224.png (1162x972, 405K)

why would i give a shit about the farmland in hawaii

I live in farm land. You might all starve, I'll be fine thanks.

this wouldnt have happened in cuckistan hadnt have annexed hawaii in 1898

Attached: main-qimg-ed87f36a074615e001323385e82213cc.png (469x397, 303K)

shits pretty boring

Thread theme: youtu.be/DqXZTR09spI

Get comfy lads

Are you white splaining? Getda fuck out with your racist "facts" don't ever try and tell people of color anything bitch ass honkey

My family will die if our Dole pineapple connect ends. How will we live without it??!?!?!?!?!

I am sorry, master Bull. I won't speak up to you again. You are a powerful race. May I please go to my room to play my Switch while you are fucking my wife?

What's there to talk about? These idiots decided to live on an active volcano, and now we're supposed to pretend that it's news that they're blowing up? No, that's dumb.

Because nothing will happen you fucking faggot

Dude you ever have one of those Dole whips? They're fucking amazing and that's the only reason I don't want Hawaii to become a pile of Ash and lava

anyone got the livestream link?

Is the giant slab of land going to slide into the ocean and create a mega tsunami now?

are we gonna get pic related any time soon?, this Kilauea eruption have been pretty lame so far

Attached: chad_calbuco.jpg (1500x942, 887K)

Can we fuck off with the relentless HAPPENING threads?

I've been working fucking hard to get my life together and now that I'm doing good I don't wanna have to fucking fight for survival in a post apocalyptic nightmare-scape.
I wanna accrue wealth and influence and raise a large, healthy family and instill them with sound moral values and a thirst for self-improvement and self-conquest.
I don't wanna fight feral darkies and eat rations in the glowing ruins of the city.

>Implying it ever happens
user...
>Flag
You're already fighting off darkies and muzzies

Attached: 1526395359004.jpg (478x1024, 98K)

aaaaaaaaaaaand all your shit was given to the first "refugee" seen runnin across the boarder

> be Britain

England you bongs can sit this apocalypse out, this is a western civilization thing.

You have it backwards, basaltic magmas are of low viscosity, hence why their propensity to cause large scale explosive actions are limited.

god is smiling

Attached: 15861603283_3579db3fc6_o.jpg (1280x1263, 204K)

The river in my town flooded and some fish swam up into the flooded park.
I think they undrowned there.
fuckers were big as my leg though.

Kill them, all of them

purify hawaii with fire
purify california with a great wave

Attached: great.jpg (500x500, 119K)

>15 threads daily for the last week
>y arent u fags gabbing bout dis?

Literally, please open your veins and leave this world

>undrowned
There’s a stark beauty in that level of stupid

>purify california with a great wave

digits speak, but cali needs more than that for purification.
fires, earthquakes, landslides, etc

>the noob reveals himslef

Shut up faggot.

Attached: 2018-05-17 08.20.12.png (1010x1007, 509K)

Koko Crater is also known as Kohelepelepe, which means "labia minor" in the Hawaiian language. It got this name from an ancient legend, which tells of one of the sisters of the volcano goddess Pele named Kapo, who had a magical "flying vagina" that she could send anywhere. When Kamapua'a, the pig god, tried to rape Pele, Kapo came to help her. She distracted Kamapua'a by throwing her vagina to Koko Head, where it made the crater.

Attached: Koko Head Crater.jpg (759x500, 108K)

LARPSPLAINING

So you're telling me no Tsunami?
FUCK!
There goes my plan of disappearing in the chaos and letting my family think I died.

>Louisiana sinkhole
It still exists and has been slowly evacuated from.

does this mean the earth gets cooler

Happening is over you morons. No slump the bump or gump the rump.

Also if SIngles

KEK

DOES

NOT

EXIST

so fucking creepy

>Why are none of you fucks talking about this??
Because don't live near the pacific

Attached: 1484932146318.png (800x750, 71K)

I'm a bit excited to see Commifornia burn just to hear the libtards cry but I don't see it happening any time soon.

Attached: nuclear pepe2.png (714x712, 788K)

>but I don't see it happening any time soon.
Yeah, to bad

Attached: 1483641438863.jpg (400x388, 73K)