The acid burned through 25% of his body surface

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/17/berlinah-wallace-found-guilty-of-throwing-sulphuric-acid-at-partner-bristol

> Van Dongen’s face and much of his body was severely scarred. The acid burned through 25% of his body surface. He was paralysed from the neck down, lost most of his sight and his lower left leg had to be amputated.

What the ACTUAL FUCK is wrong with these people?

Attached: image.jpg (1018x832, 837K)

It was a white guy they probably gave her the acid to throw!

What an ugly lady, he could have done better too. This is the price of fucking with chimps.

That's actually a human?

I thought those things were in a zoo?

t-that's a human?
i thought this was some CGI hominid mock-up

OMG that thing needs more acid on it

I am guessing that the couple dabbled in drugs from time to time - or every hour

Attached: 1506199139302.png (613x809, 717K)

this is why we need lynching. thanks to smartphones everyone will be able to savour the primal, animal fear in the nigger's eyes as the rope is put around her neck

Attached: p067gc08.jpg (719x405, 50K)

You can get paralysed from acid?
Did it got so deep that it damaged his spine?
Also are there pics of him after the attack?

Dios mio....

Drill the oil, feel your skin boil

Went all over his neck. It was very strong acid and it will keep burning through and fuck up your nerves. As the pic shows there was a lot of it.

Attached: 456798.jpg (624x351, 27K)

Attached: Neil McCarthy Clash of the Titans (1981).jpg (190x270, 9K)

Fuck, looks like he got the whole bottle. I've used One shot at work before and it'll burn though clothes in no time, can only imagine what it did to that poor cunt

+20 key

Too bad. He was a hansom dude.

underrated

> The police’s actions before the attack will be scrutinised. It has emerged that Van Dongen was so worried about Wallace after they split that he contacted the police and an officer gave her a harassment warning.

Speaking after the case, DI Paul Catton, the senior investigating officer, said: “With hindsight you can look back and say, could we have done more?”

The absolute state of the UK police. Jaysus....

These are animals folks

he looks like chad moot.

in all seriousness, acid attacks should warrant a life sentence or the death penalty.
i can't imagine a more sinister form of assault.

This. Her defense were advocating there was no causal link between her actions and his death......

Attached: gulag-gulag-gulag-gulag-gulag-gulag-gulag-gulag-good-heavens-7041175~2.png (500x544, 210K)

Or perhaps 50 years in a hard labor camp.

>Berlinah
what the fuck?

the jury agreed.

>tfw I thought the thumbnail was the acid attack victim
Whatever, drill the oil prepare to toil.

Attached: D5077856-997D-43AF-A567-A52B478B23E2.jpg (447x448, 73K)

Honest to god looks like a "early man" exhibit from a mediocre museum.