How do we fix education in America?

Attached: 1506FINLAND.jpg (640x640, 85K)

Homeschooling then trade school

>Comparing a Nordic country to the US

Anyone who compares a tiny homogenous nordic country to the mess we call the USA is a braindead retard and their opinion should be discarded.

You don't fix it. I've lived in both Finland and the United States and the difference is the people themselves.

Finnish people are the best, period.

Have gone through their schools?

Wow a white country with a lower population than the city of Houston has good schools. Simply unfathomable.

Hello FIDF

It's simple
You remove the Black people

Kick out the nogs and the jews

Attached: Hitler agrees.gif (250x195, 801K)

You also forgot
>All white

subcontract to China, like we do everything else

>no private schools, therefore no options
>doctors and lawyers get paid as little as teachers, which is about the same teachers get paid in america but then they get 90% deducted as taxes
>no standardized test, but somehow we know that they're ranked high and shit. our education works, just don't test it
There are many reasons why american education is infinitely subpar and a scam, but that picture is retarded.

Kill all the niggers.

>Highest ranked students in the world

I'm not shiting on Finland and I know this is occupy Democrats garbage, but with the highest-ranked student in the world shouldn't there be something to show for it? Some sort of world-changing invention computer program business military weapon anything?

Once again I'm not trying to directly insult Finland but I remember when another one of these were posted it said something like Finland was the happiest country on Earth and a bunch of fins came into the thread and said that everyone in the country is on antidepressants and it has the highest suicide rate.

Attached: 1526392622414.png (400x398, 20K)

Start by not comparing it to a tiny country.

Can you answer this please.

The happiness meme is BS. The study (World Happiness Report) takes account of GDP per capita, social support, healthy life expectancy, freedom to make life choices(????), generosity and perceptions of corruption.
Later on some study where they actually asked from Finns that are they happy. The majority asked that they are fine.
It's not that we're happy, it's more of a stoic thing

>homogenous
We are full of niggers living on welfare and bringing all these institutions down

Abolish schooling. It's prison for children.

Even with all that free state schooling, Finland's GDP per capita is still much lower than America's If all that schooling isn't making the population more productive, then what's the point of forcing your children to attend those prisons?

Progressive population displacement and replacement upto 80~90% with constructive "her choice" laws liberating non citizens from the shackles of childbearing and semen production. Reallocation of the foreign state gold assets from unfriendly and speculative storage facilities in to the US freedom funds that promote peace and prosperity through democratic enforcements around the globe. Encouragement of our allied and soon to be allied governments, in the form of economic sanctions and blockades, to promote evonomic stability in the world by buying US negative 30~40% tbills that will facilitate the repayment of US foreign debt. Promotion of information sharing and verification by licensed and accredited "non-fake" news and education agencies. And many more....

Finland has better education stats than America because there are fewer niggers and stupid people in Finland

Damn everyone in the world must be really retarded if our students are best in the world.

>tfw your autistic cult of retarded meme posters are smarter than literally everyone else

Attached: pekka-eric.png (323x343, 127K)

Close the Department of Education
Anti-Trust case against the College Board
Make student loans dischargable