The EU is a CATHOLIC project

THE EUROPEAN FLAG IS A RELIGIOUS SYMBOL (pic related)
youtube.com/watch?v=sQY1nOY5obY

The main creators of the EU were mostly christian-democratic CATHOLICS.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founding_fathers_of_the_European_Union

The POPE supports the EU.
express.co.uk/news/world/872474/Pope-Francis-European-Union-EU-Catalonia-Spain

Anti-EU is code word for anti-catholic.

nationalism is a tool of the protestants and free-masons against christendom

Attached: 1526513244756[1].png (1220x994, 727K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-eu-anniversary-pope/pope-criticises-eu-for-excluding-god-idUSL2421365520070324
economist.com/node/3332056/print?Story_ID=3332056
youtube.com/embed/CMNo6JPLH5U
nytimes.com/2013/06/18/world/europe/a-more-secular-europe-divided-by-the-cross.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman_of_the_Apocalypse
my-bible.info/biblio/bib_kjv/txt66.html
youtube.com/channel/UCETN7d1XP2g8cB-zVukf3Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=LYEnsqMc5Nk
youtu.be/vl_ANuq3Rf8
youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It used to be, but was hijacked by communists inspired by Altiero Spinelli.

communists have much in common with christians

- pope francis

yeah, he's dirty commie too

chinese catholic colonial rule over heathen europe when?

no need for that, Gen Z will co-opt EU back and return it to its Catholic roots

Hoping for this

It was hijacked by Anglos who want to bring it down.

Amen. Have some tits in celebration.

Attached: 68326325_p4.jpg (724x1200, 646K)

No. The EU is rabidly anti-Christian and pro Islam/atheism/paganism. All foundational EU papers are purged for mentioning Christianity. It was like that from the very beginning.

Pope criticises EU for excluding God
reuters.com/article/us-eu-anniversary-pope/pope-criticises-eu-for-excluding-god-idUSL2421365520070324

/thread

you will never catch us protestants alive

It's literally a fact it was created Catholic for Catholics tho

Why are you projecting the situation in Norway onto the EU?

Americans have always known about the (((jesuits))).
See: Know-Nothing Party

Catholics are evil heretics.

>It's literally a fact it was created Catholic for Catholics tho
Sure, name the three most important political projects EU has engaged in to expand the political power and cultural influence of the Catholics over Europe. Go on, make me laugh. It was an atheistic neo-pagan project from the beginning. Very hostile to Christianity.

Attached: EU Babylon.jpg (640x480, 111K)

>Why are you projecting the situation in Norway onto the EU?
No idea what you are talking about. Is this supposed to be a counter argument?

Read the op

The other co-designer was Levy, a Jew, who supposedly converted to Catholicism. Heitz, a supposed Catholic, was closer to Satan then to God, as he took inspiration from:

Revelation 12:1 (NIV)
The Woman and the Dragon
12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

The European flag of 12 yellow stars on a blue background also owes something to Catholicism. Arsene Heitz, who designed it in 1955, recently told Lourdes magazine that his inspiration had been the reference in the Book of Revelation, the New Testament's final section, to “a woman clothed with the sun...and a crown of twelve stars on her head.”
Source: economist.com/node/3332056/print?Story_ID=3332056

That building was approved in 1991, long after '68 commies took over European political scene.

He's in denial. Except for a few, every architect of the EU was a Catholic. Christian-democrat, as is the flag

Pope likes to kiss Rothschild body parts

youtube.com/embed/CMNo6JPLH5U

These are the best anti-Catholic threads I've ever seen

Props to OP for waking people up. Jow Forums and the dissident right has been sucking Babylon's cock for too long

This kills the TradCath

The whole EU project has always been rabidly anti-Christian, and it has only gotten worse, not better.

Cross removed from coin by EU:
It therefore came as a rude surprise when, late last year, the National Bank of Slovakia announced that the European Commission, the union’s executive arm, had ordered it to remove halos and crosses from special commemorative euro coins due to be minted this summer.
Source: nytimes.com/2013/06/18/world/europe/a-more-secular-europe-divided-by-the-cross.html

Sure, inspired by Satan in the Revelation. Super Catholic. I gave you The Economist as a source. Hardly just some internet rag.

even when I was a bluepilled faggot years ago I still thought the EU "flag" was one the the ugliest and most stupid things ever.
that rag should be taken down and burned.

Attached: 7hgLSlW.jpg (1024x607, 60K)

I don't deny that's what's happening now, but do you have any examples that'd fit this pattern which happened before 70s?

Revelations
>12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Attached: 1525065989425.jpg (1570x1536, 396K)

nah the EU must end

Attached: 2017Euros.png (1191x604, 92K)

ITT: brainwashed trad-caths who should have listened to the Reformers in the first place

You can see that the EU is satanic, and that the EU is also pro-catholic but can't put two and two together without pulling the "muh Vatican II" excuse

The Catholic Church were among those fighting hardest against the godless communists. I am devout Evangelical, and no Catholic, but your statement isolated is just absurd and deceiving. Are you even a Christian?

Women of the Apocalypse is not Satan by any interpretation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman_of_the_Apocalypse

>Evangelical

THIS TERM WAS LITERALLY MADE UP BY JESUIT INFILTRATORS SO PROTESTANTS STOP "PROTESTING" ROME

you are a textbook case.

the most cucked generation? the one which is minority white?

topkek

The flag corresponds to the tribes of isreal

>the moon under her feet
The EU will defeat Islam

meme flags kill yourselves

Attached: 1510585881745.jpg (821x1024, 147K)

my-bible.info/biblio/bib_kjv/txt66.html
Read further...

Attached: 1525650505981.jpg (574x430, 28K)

>The EU will defeat Islam
how? The EU is Islam

Attached: 1503696854996.jpg (469x256, 16K)

Bunch of non-whites is such an immovable obstacle?

Pope Francis Said It, not me

ok boatjew u have fucking piegeons on top of ur churches my dude.

#NotMyPope

The Catholic Church has been infiltrated. Read or listen to Malachi Martin. Free on youtube:
youtube.com/channel/UCETN7d1XP2g8cB-zVukf3Ag

Infiltration and destruction of the Catholic Church was the main goal for the Rothschilds in the very beginning of their evil and destructive banking dynasty.

this is the most important thread on Jow Forums right now.

I never said she was Satan. But to inject yourself or your project into Revelation, deliberately, is Satanic.

It is just a term. Again, are you even Christian, if so what kind of?

The EU, like every other Catholic project outside the Church, has been taken over by very un-Catholic people
That's being schismatic. That said, you should just ignore everything he says when it's not about doctrine and pray for the Holy Ghost to enlighten him

Quote mining. The Catholic Church as a whole has been very anti communist, and a prime target for godless communists.

>and that the EU is also pro-catholic
No, I asked you guys to document all this pro-Catholic politics and support from the EU. You only run away all the time. Zero evidence.

While the example with Tower of Babel is clearly anti-Christian in this case it seems to me like you're stretching it a little too much.

Shill OP already posted this thread like 5 times yesterday, sage

>the eu is catholic
Because it was founded by Catholic nobility from the Austrian Empire who missed the HRE. It has thus been destroyed again by liberalism and lack of faith like the french revolution destroyed and Napoleon destroyed the HRE.They wanted a cross since it was ""the great symbol of Europe's moral unity".

A united Europe under monarchs and the will of God would be much better than this secular disunity crap.

Richard Kalergi wanted to create a literal mutt race out of Europe. Kalergi awards have been awarded to politicians that have helped this effort such as Angela Merkel.

Not in Latin America

Attached: falce-e-martello.jpg (320x181, 20K)

Wrong, he said it was going to happen regardless and we must prepare our countries to morally assimilate these people and protect ourselves from the jewish family feud called the cold war.

get the guns fellow burgers

Oy vey, Rabbi Shekelberg.

Attached: 1519738384465.jpg (1214x1116, 185K)

sure thing

youtube.com/watch?v=LYEnsqMc5Nk

Attached: 1450813163955.gif (322x252, 1.95M)

>Kalergi
>Jewish

See

Because the Vatican is the Whore of Babylon and via subsidiary organizations operating in a dialectic (pretending to be opposed to the Vatican i.e. Masons and zionists), it destroyed itself so it can be reborn like the Phoenix as the NWO

r8 my flag anons

Attached: flag.png (961x574, 50K)

>Anti-EU is code word for anti-catholic.
>nationalism is a tool of the protestants and free-masons against (((christendom)))
I am OK with that

tilt it 90 degrees clockwise, remove the two smaller stars and remove the eagle

Fuck the Pope and fuck the E.U.

Attached: 1511269008007.jpg (1152x900, 205K)

You cheeky fuck, took me a second to get it

Attached: 1503455456461.png (1420x1080, 38K)

wtf i love the EU now,

ANNO DOMINI

EU ARMY WHEN?

Catholic indeed.

Attached: europe-tower_of_babel.jpg (379x522, 66K)

The "Freemasons and Protestants are allies" is Jesuit subversion to hide the truth that he Masons secretly serve the Pope and serve the goal of infiltrating Protestant churches to push them back to Rome, or more accurately push them back to literally anything that isn't Protesting Rome

youtu.be/vl_ANuq3Rf8

foil

>Worshiping a dead kike on a stick
>2018

Fuck Catholics and Protestants, fuck you and your racist, homophobic, fascist bronze age book written by uneducated sand people..

>racist homophobic

Gas yourself faggot

>racist
>kike

It's time to declare an anti-pope. The current pope is a heretic! DEUS VULT!

proof?

It's an act of war to counter the us. You are a moran.

Attached: Get a brain, morans.St_.Louis Cardinals.jpg (720x607, 150K)

Explains everything

Attached: B114D8F5-A39E-455F-AFB5-2573BBC172C9.jpg (709x533, 87K)

better african christians than white heathen

This is a Motivational, spiritual energy blast into your memetic Sphere!!!
A pep Rally!!! A call to arms!!! A return to God and a destruction of the VILE ones!!!

youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc

>feeling down?
>depressed??

Well get cured and watch this Panacea for your mind!!!
>God loves you
You are not worthless Goyim Shit you are loved and appreciated and waiting for you to come home

>PRODIGAL SON is more important than the other son

Even if you dont believe in God there is alot of redpills in this video and you WILL FEEL BETTER !!!

>THE enemy wants you down and defeated!
Dont be!!! RISE UP!!

EU is for Niggers, resurrect Rome

Attached: 1526034675009.jpg (396x298, 31K)

Sage all faggot meme flags posts. This faggot has shilled on this board for a week now. Is your rectum still full from fathers holy seed?

not an argument

You like sucking fathers dick and letting him spill his holy seed in your little boy cunt. Have fun burning in hell faggot alter cuck.