Italy will prohibiting Masons from entering government

Italy's new coalition will get Italy uncucked in 5-10 years.

Here is a fuller summary of the proposals:
Creation of a “conciliation committee” to solve any possible conflict arising between League and M5S during government

An “ethical code” prohibiting convicted criminals or Masons from entering government

Public management of water supplies

Reform of national agencies overseeing agriculture and EU agricultural policy, “defend food sovereignty” and protect Made in Italy products

The Green economy and circular economy is defined as “priority; a zero waste plan will be drawn up; public buildings containing asbestos will be mapped; renewable energy will be increased and EU pollution standards met

Reform of the framework governing conflicts of interest to extend beyond economic affairs

Reform of the system that assigns public funding to culture projects in order to prioritise "quality"

Reduction of public debt not through austerity measures but by increasing internal demand and investing in families’ purchasing power. Exclusion of government bonds purchased by the ECB from debt calculations

Safeguarding of armed forces personnel, and research into high-tech industries; re-evaluation of the role of the army’s missions abroad;

Foreign policy: NATO membership confirmed, “opening to Russia not to be perceived as a menace but as a commercial partner”, rejection of sanctions on Russia

Link where you can see more:
euronews.com/2018/05/17/italy-s-coalition-programme-plan-point-by-point

Attached: via-di-san-giovanni-in-laterano-frecce.jpg (1276x851, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvX9jB0uQxk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due
youtube.com/watch?v=50F9906QzII
youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what are their actual policies

>Rejection of the Dublin Regulation governing asylum seekers; mandatory relocation of immigrants among EU member states; asylum applications assessed in the country of origin; improvement of bilateral agreements with foreign countries to avoid greater immigration; creation of a hub for migrant deportation in each region; a register of all religious facilities and ministers (preaching should be done in Italian); obligatory referendum before construction of new mosques
Here we go

>Self-defense defined as “always legitimate”

-gas the kikes
-race war now
-make anime real

>Review of EU treaties. Measures to redefine the “common currency policy” are marked as “still under discussion”

>Foreign policy: NATO membership confirmed, “opening to Russia not to be perceived as a menace but as a commercial partner”, rejection of sanctions on Russia;

we continue the shockwave around the earth until anime is real. I will die an old man, as my children enter the 2-Dification chambers, ascending.

what about demographics?

A brighter future awaits us brother

Attached: 1526358757967.jpg (640x432, 21K)

>Exclusion of government bonds purchased by the ECB from debt calculations

Attached: Smile2.jpg (362x310, 48K)

>implying masons have any strength in spaghettiland

Attached: CPipSoDUwAA5PK7.jpg (600x485, 52K)

>?

Attached: 61aScNcBmLL._SL500_SX363_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (365x499, 54K)

nothing will happen

Excellent new.
I was looking for a backup country once (((Macron))) finally coup-de-grace France.
Nice to have another option than the Visegrad group.

>The Green economy and circular economy is defined as “priority; a zero waste plan will be drawn up; public buildings containing asbestos will be mapped; renewable energy will be increased and EU pollution standards met

AAAND INTO THE TRASH

Our cuck ex prime minister is crying about how this could ruin eu. Thank you based pastamakers.

lol hold the horses they are barely agreeing to form a government and you ask for specific policies.
this has a lot of future imo, but weird ass partners for sure, they're going to need time

Based pasta niggers

Attached: Botfly&Cat.webm (406x720, 1.12M)

those are all good things t b h

bugs are such niggers

Are you retarded?

>he fell for neocon pro-pollution memes.
Stay bluepilled my dude.

>Exclusion of government bonds purchased by the ECB from debt calculations

The pastagoys think they'll get away with it

Yugoslavia 2.0 when

Attached: lol.jpg (960x539, 51K)

That poor little kitten.
Niggers=bugs

Jesus. I'm not really a cat lover but I feel for this poor guy. What the fuck kind of bug does that? Some sort of parasite?

There are literally entire cities ruled by Masons, like Siena.
The video of this omicide was "disappeared" and magically appeared on NYPost, he was a bank manager:
youtube.com/watch?v=WvX9jB0uQxk

Mason cucks btfooooo

Holy crap. Masons are worst that jews

>g*rmnigger education
It's what happens in literally every country on earth outside the EU

They'll bankrupt Italy and forever delegitimise right-wing governments before that. Their economic policies are pantsu-on-head retarded, as we say on /a/.

when they start removing niggers from italy i'll believe it.

Lol they never intended to stop the nigger invasion. They just want to send it to us like the previous gvt did.

>2018

>still thinking masons were, but even now, are, part of a conspiracy

their objective was a secular state and the destruction of european monarchies
arent you both now?

how the fuck is this still a talking topic

More importantly,
>8. Fisco
>[...]securitzation f of tax credits, even through the use of small denomination state bonds.

>M I N I B O T S
>I
>N
>I
>B
>O
>T
>S

Attached: MINIBOT.jpg (597x336, 33K)

masons and other criminals should end up in Auschwitz

They pretty much founded the country. Also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due

>An “ethical code” prohibiting convicted criminals or Masons from entering government
>literally allied with Berlusconi

youtube.com/watch?v=50F9906QzII

after the war the only relevant italian masonic lodge (Propaganda Due) turned into a criminal organization composed of businessmen, gangsters, politicians, bureaucrats and such with the purpose of exchanging favors and worse

But Berlusconi is not part of the government and isn't going to support it (thank god)

>hurr we should ban white freemasons but open our borders to muslim shitskin rapefugees
literally christcuck logic

Masons = Jews

A fellow Uruguayan as well. Nice!

As a mason myself albeit a burger mason. From what I can tell European masons are different from American masons.

Why do you fags go into autistic rages over a men's fraternity yet do nothing over the pope who literally sells absolvments to the most corrupt auspices of chef boyardeeland?

>less taxes
>more welfare
>fuck paying denbts

this gonna be good
greece 2.0

>Botfly&Cat.webm

Illiterate degenerate detected.

Attached: 1480537188235.jpg (1000x1526, 195K)

The main purpose of P2 was the Piano di Rinascita Democratica, which was basically intended as a gradual shift to a two-parties presidential system that gave people the "illusion of living in a democracy".

>stop it
They couldn't even if they tried to

>see flag
Checks out. We'll be reminded of how gullible the people beyond the Alps are, and how hateful their media apparatus is.
That's what happened in the first place tho. Can't tell if you're just too young or have Alzheimer.

This is a Motivational, spiritual energy blast into your memetic Sphere!!!
A pep Rally!!! A call to arms!!! A return to God and a destruction of the VILE ones!!!

youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc

>feeling down?
>depressed??

Well get cured and watch this Panacea for your mind!!!
>God loves you
You are not worthless Goyim Shit you are loved and appreciated and waiting for you to come home

>PRODIGAL SON is more important than the other son

Even if you dont believe in God there is alot of redpills in this video and you WILL FEEL BETTER !!!

>THE enemy wants you down and defeated!
Dont be!!! RISE UP!!

Round up and execute all masons!!!! Most are VILE people

Attached: 1526525842450.jpg (390x391, 82K)

how was what i said wrong

its literally whats you own govt is planning

Won't happen as the Masonic Lodges are the GOY stooges for World Zionism, that is leading us to the JWO.

Attached: Greenblatt.jpg (630x350, 62K)

>or Masons
Even if this law was somehow passed it would be deemed unconstitutional. All masonic lodges, in order to abide the law, must make their member lists public. Excluding someone from taking public office because of his affiliation to a public group of people would be against the constitution, so unless they also change that to allow that specific clause, it'll never happen

>LN is anti-Masons
I wouldn't have expected that, our separatists are Masonic to the bone.

Attached: 80.jpg (900x422, 69K)

>uncuckd
>Mason's banned from entering country
I love how jewed you motherfuckers are on the Masons
first off, the Mason's in europistan are massive fucking cucks who deserve to be shot for bowing down so far and destroying the very principles of their existence
Second, only the Masons in America aren't cuckd and as always they're nothing more than a gentlemen's club for wealthy and influential men.
The only reason they are seen by some people as le boogeyman is because that faggot Franco did everything he could to shove propaganda painting them as scum because they wouldn't let him join
Goddamn faggots

lmfao. I love it. People thought we wanted whites to rule, but we just want anime to be real.

Why are those jets using Irish colors? Someone must of fucked up.

This is good. Remember, Hitler got rid of the Masons too.

Yep, but those countries own the central bank that buys their government bonds.
Italy doesn't own the BCE. Thus you really owe the money

>Le scary masons may may
The Mason's are literally a gentlements group(or at least they we're until the ones in Europe went full cuck, ended their racial purity bylaws, ended the banning of women from joining, and threw out half their traditions

I voted Lega, so i sure wouldn't have included gibs to those who seek employment, but-
There's nothing wrong with lowering the fiscal pressure when no business nowadays can afford to invest in itself and create jobs, and the "denbts" thing was taken out of context and twisted. All they want is switching the mechanics that lead to central banks influencing the debt/gdp ratio when they buy back bonds, to the system in the UK with the Bank of England and pretty much anywhere else in the world. That would be advantageous not only for southern European countries, but every member state in the Union - we can only conclude the member states opposing this are animated by a punitive intentions and the will to keep a mean of political power projection over eventual bad goys.
It's not LN, it's obviously wanted by the M5S to please its tinfoil hat voters, but as said, not gonna happen. Both the Grande Oriente d'Italia and the lodges following the traditional Scottish rite do everything under the sun, like all lobbying that hijacks policies for national interest is performed under the sun, it's just never addressed.

They're eurocucks, what do you expect?

>Italy doesn't own the BCE
We actually do, in part.

Based.

Nice ID

They're a (((networking))) group like any other. Removing the likes of them can only be helpful for Italy.

It's on their program, it wasn't mentioned here for some reason but that's the important part

Did you even read the program? It's litterally the opposite

>Remove one of the only institutions in Italy that has a spine
>Removing literally the last group in Itsly holding shit together
Yeah, great idea.
It's not like Italy is Greece tier with their government or anything
Italians are fucking retards when it comes to organization and they constantly prove this.
Until they end christcucktianity in their country and remove church they're going to continue to run around with their heads cut off
Or maybe they do like Jews controlling them who knows?

It seems the Masons are fading away.

Attached: bestTVia.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

it would basically be a license for printing money, if ECB-bought bonds dont even appear in the statistics
but i support that in the current dire situation, anyways

i was still right about increasing spending and decreasing tax revenue and the same time. hows that gonna work out?

How do you square this post with this one?

>first off, the Mason's in europistan are massive fucking cucks who deserve to be shot for bowing down so far and destroying the very principles of their existence

If they're pozzed, are they not better off without them (((networking))) and playing influence games behind the scenes?

and the fact that tinfoil masonic conspiracies are still a topic in big politics illustrates how middle age-y italian politics still are

Sink a couple of refugee ferries with gunboats and it stops pretty quickly.

Read The Curse of Canaan by Eustace Mullins. Masons are Jews.

better than sucking merkel titties

Behind pretty much all expansionist maneuvers there's always a "bet", but i have faith in the industrial capabilities of Italy, i'm sure providing some oxygen can bring great results.
Keep in mind that's a reaction to Masonry in Italy was poisoned, and such things happened, Berlusconi was their main figurehead in the institutions and people since the lodge was dismantled had the same irrational reaction towards all lodges like any European irrationally rejected all nuclear energy after Chernobyl. How easy pointing the finger is to you folks, amazes me every time.

japan relied on hyper-stimulus for several decades, and there hasnt been a true recovery. in terms of purchasing power and job creation, they are no further than 1990.

something similar might happen to italy in case of debt-financed stimulus. except that you also export inflationary pressure to the rest of the eurozone.

i think youre playing with fire here. want to print money, get your own currency, i would say.

It's because an offshoot of the biggest Italian masonic lodge in Italy kinda tried to seize power and abolish democracy once

>Masonry in Italy was poisoned, and such things happened, Berlusconi was their main figurehead

but thats exactly what i mean. why are popular leaders in italy still connected to such stone age shit?

im not finger-pointing, btw. i find it genuinely funny and refreshing that masons of all people pull the strings in italy in 2018.

Drop a few bombs in the Mediterranean and it'll stop real quick.

Attached: 1524288972652.jpg (543x522, 143K)

>prohibits masons
>Anarchy in the streets 4 days after

Yeah I agree, in modern and progressive countries the Jews are the shady group controlling the puppets, not fucking white people what the fuck

why do you think so?

anti-masonry and anti-semitism went often hand in hand.

but in italy, the masons actually held lots of power. amazing.

>but in italy, the masons actually held lots of power. amazing.
I think it's because they did not fragment as much as the ones in other country did, thus managing to have much more lobbying power. Also, they are historically linked with our state apparatus ever since the unification

The implication being that Jews didn't/don't?
Anyway I'm familiar with anti-Masonry, but I'm not redpilled on them. I always understood it as a semi-secret club which encourages dual loyalty and nepotism. Basically Jews for white people.

Attached: 1524305186854.jpg (600x337, 32K)

Also AFAIK Masons are not Satanic.

I'm not knowledgeable enough about Japan's situation, i would guess there are several differences and factors at play as we're very different countries, but i won't go further into this.
>i think youre playing with fire here. want to print money, get your own currency, i would say.
I agree, that'd be ideal and would've been the goal if it was up to the two economists of Lega, unfortunately there aren't the conditions for now. We'll see how it goes.
It's just a different kind of extra-state power. Regular Masonry isn't nearly as the early mentioned P2, which was in fact a shadow government as much as secret services, jews and corporations are in other countries starting from the US. is also on point.

What is the grand orient of italy,dipshit

Masonry accepts people from every faith as long as its monotheistic IIRC, i don't know if they also have to adhere to the spiritual substrate based on Helios and mathematics typical of Mason texts and imagery.

The P2 lodge was a clandestine lodge. There are many such lodges today. Stop being wilfully blind

>ITT Europeans defending Masons
What's happening to pol?

If it's clandestine, they cannot check if government members are part of it, you dumdum
It's just one American mason shilling for his little gnostic LARPing club

pic: the palace currently hosting the Grande Oriente + Oriente-chan

Attached: Villa-Medici-del-Vascello.jpg (1074x750, 143K)

Wow, based.

>Masons are based xD
Jew puppet

>What is the P2 lodge

are you?
retarded bong nigger