Well pol, what would you say to a 4 year old white supermacist?

theguardian.com/world/2018/may/17/four-year-old-white-supremacist-racism-discrimination?CMP=twt_gu

Well pol, what would you say to a 4 year old white supermacist?

Attached: 4yearold.png (523x540, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/NgP67
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Gas the kikes, race war now"

bash his head ofc

"Proud of ya, son"

you're wise beyond your age little one

I'll know I am raising him right. Probably reward him with ice cream

Thats a good boy

vroom vroom!

Attached: 1513237804235.jpg (850x720, 461K)

>Well pol, what would you say to a 4 year old white supermacist?
Can I be your dad? Your a cool kid.

I remember asking my mom why a Sicilian relative of mine was black at a family reunion, aged 7.

Everyone thought it was really funny at least. I was clued in from young age. Funny enough, she popped up on my 23andme relatives and her DNA showed .02% sub saharan African and I laughed my fucking ass off that at 7 years old I could smell out that amount of admixture.

Racism is natural.

Turns out children have better survival instincts than “educated” adults.

I tell him that when SJWs use terms like "white supremacist" they always require that they define the term before the conversation can continue.

A R C H I V E
R
C
H
I
V
E

archive.fo/NgP67

based gen z

Attached: B98AB19D-3FA0-44A8-A22C-4BD9EE0CC66A-97236-000055B10AC507B2.jpg (657x527, 34K)

Attached: 1526572174707.png (332x342, 33K)

Im proud of you son.

Jews can't shit their repugnant "education" (diarrhea) into an unborn brain

Attached: 1513042375536.jpg (720x960, 46K)

>It was Friday night, 22 February 2015. My friend Nuha (a Sudanese American) and I (an Egyptian American) walked into a restaurant in Jackson, Mississippi. Both of us are different shades of non-white. The scene could have taken place anywhere in America.

>The waitress seated us at the corner of the hibachi table, next to a white man who appeared to be in his mid-30s and his two young sons. As I reached to pull my chair away from the table, the youngest boy, the one sitting adjacent to my seat, looked at me and said: “White skin don’t marry brown skin, but it’s OK, you can sit here anyway.”

THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED

Racial discrimination =/= supremacism
They just lump all opposing ideologies into one homogenous force in their minds, it seems

>racism is so obvious that 4 year olds independently discover it
lmao

>I asked the child how old he was, and the little boy raised four fingers to illustrate. The boy looked up at his hand with pride; he had lifted the right number of fingers.

>Nuha asked the boy: “Who taught you that brown skin and white skin don’t marry?” The little boy looked confused, as though we had asked an unnecessary question. He then timidly looked to his right and slowly lifted his finger, pointing at his father.

>“You did, Dad!”

>He stuttered. “N-no, no I didn’t. I never taught you that. Maybe it was your mom, but I didn’t teach you that.”

THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED

Attached: 1526159624413.png (201x185, 50K)

RACE WAR JOHNNY!

Show me how to lie your getting better all the time and turning all against the one is an art that's hard to teach

you've learned well my son (or) daughter.
My daughter asked why we are Christian and not Jewish, so I told her what jews do and how unethical and degenerate they are.
Since she was a baby we would pinch her when we where around black people, so she associates the nigger smell with bad things. when she was older if she wanted something and a black person was around we would get it and then take half away and give it to the nigger kid, told her this is how welfare works.
Fun fact the teacher in school does the same thing to her for "equality" but my daughter came out and said its not equality its welfare. Had a PTM that week with the teacher freaking out. We pulled my daughter from public school and put her in a all white private school.

Attached: 1522352909989.jpg (859x1098, 86K)

lol @ this horseshit. As if the father would have allowed this conversation to go beyond the first sentence. Who the fuck would just sit around and let strangers lecture their children? Nonsense liberal fantasy.

hahahahaha

>He stuttered. “N-no, no I didn’t. I never taught you that. Maybe it was your mom, but I didn’t teach you that.”
Haha oh wow

>Yea, I did, wanna do something about it?
>They fuck off and cry about it on their blog
How hard is that?

It was a hibachi restaurant. You share a table with strangers. I'd have told them to leave me alone and changed tables

They haven't been (((educated))) in public school yet user. That's why.

A majority of the populace is born feeling this way.

you have to see the flag and know it is different (really fucking liberal equal all everyone) in Holland. Pure liberal retardedness.
It's one of the reason my parents left.

Attached: 1525772449841.jpg (700x663, 59K)

>I would say it's natural more so than obvious. That's the thing even with "education" it still isn't completely wipped out. It's a part of our survival.

This. Really. I'd only hesitate if the shitskins seemed especially confrontational. I'd sooner just flat out ignore them hahah

"Good job."

It doesn't matter if you share the table, strangers don't just get to talk to my kids if they feel like it. If you wanna talk, you talk to me, not my kids.

"Good work young man! I am very proud of you. You will make our nation strong!"

Attached: mogv-part-13-3038-hitler-meeting-four-brothers.jpg (918x560, 194K)

That´s right start bullying and brainwashing little kids. Did they never ask themselves if it was GOOD to discriminate aka be selective aswell as marry inside your own people. Never ocurred to them, not even once!

>things that never happened

This whole thing sounds so fucking fake. Like it's the author's jerkoff fantasy.

fpbp

Attached: 1516107725683.jpg (720x908, 51K)

It's OK to be white.

>White skin doesn't marry brown
>says girl is of Sudanese extraction
>later reveals he's a Muslim
If people don't like me I don't cry for other people to bully them, I just be better or leave.

Attached: IMG_4329.jpg (633x950, 95K)

Ah, she´s spinning it into an anti muslim thing. Hey lady remind us how many islamic terrorist attacks there has been the last 20 years around the world? They always do this. It´s to compensate for all the shit muslims do, they portray themselves to be the victims. So all the shit going on here close to ramadan? What do. Focus on story about a little boy at a fucking restaurant and then claim that white people need to be nicer to muslims. JUST READ THE ARTICLE THAT´S WHERE IT´S GOING. You almost can´t fucking believe it. HAHA. This is typic muslim religious lying to protect their religion. This little boy is not nice this is why muslims blow up people all around the world. Meanwhile in denmark we have a documentary with hidden camera called mosques behind the veil where they teach in koran school little kids that danish kids are like feces and excrement and not to be friends with them. OHH i guess we have to live a while for that discrimination to go away HUH MUSLIMS!
Oh and they start to fucking lecture the kid in front of his dad. FUCK OFF MUSLIMS LEAVE THE WHITE KID ALONE REEE!
>there is no prescription for how white allies..
Fuck you fucking bastard. Nobody should ally with you wtf.
>Out of despair, like so many fellow Muslims during that period, I wanted to retreat from human interaction for a long while. Thinking too much about the capacity of the human potential to do evil can depress anyone. Still, not wanting to give in to the power of hate-inspired ideology a group of us in Mississippi co-organized an interfaith peace vigil for the three murdered.
AHHAHAHAHAHA look at how many just killed recently all over the world near ramadan. HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: islamic_terror_attacks.png (153x370, 23K)

My story of walking into a place and not four year olds BUT FULLY GROWN ADULT POCS growling at me won't get published though.
>Why?
Because the people who do the publishing live off subsidies given to them to be politically correct - or are directly benefiting from this morally horrendous situation in other ways, or both like in the OP example.
It's the same in business. Jump through hoops, talk about equal opportunities, diversity, climate change and your business gets HUGE payments from the gubmint and the EU gubmint.
They extort the cash from us to pay for this.
(So have a good girl/bad grill on the house and enjoy)

Attached: IMG_4353.jpg (900x697, 338K)

It´s so funny when you know that muslims because of their religion are just as big liars as jews. Because they have similar kind of rules about lying to the non muslim about their intentions and laws etc. It´s just some have found out that maybe jews do this all the time, but too few know that muslims do the exact same thing and have similar laws in islam. And with 1 goal in mind, to push for sharia law in your country. So this little boy turns into that it´s bad against muslims, and to ally with muslims against people like this 'evil white kid´ and meanwhile muslims kill like a shitload all over the world just recently. But just understand the motivation and why they twist it like this. This article is such a perfect example of it that i´m fucking saving it.

1488 Son 1488.

Thats right Dad. 1488.

.02% sub-Saharan

One 50000th black

I’m sure you sniffed it out and it’s not just because Sicilians are swarthy

>Son are you ready for your iq tests?

>he's not relaxed

Meanwhile 3 churches in indionesia targetted by suicide muslims with 13 people killed and 43 injured. And this stupid bitch does damage control by hyperfocusing on this story about a little white kid who says something very honest but politically incorrect. Things that little kids very often tend to do. And claims we need to browbeat the little kids to teach them to be nicer to muslims. So again notice the dynamic.
>muslims blow shit up, including using their kids as suicide muslims.
>but you should beat up your 4 year old kid so it talks nicer to muslims. Gotta stop with that discriminating shit kuffar. (shh we secret call them like feces and shit but nevermind).

Attached: indonesia_suicide_muslims.png (599x617, 350K)

"Believe in yourself. Be strong. Do not trust jews."

>n-no
the author definitely lurks Jow Forums if they write like that

that's my boy!

I tell him "Yes, they belong in a zoo too"

"racism" is the default; in that one recognize race, understand that it indicates distance in biological relationship to you (and the geographical distance of place of origin) and the value that information gives to you in determining threat assessment. Its arguably nothing more a more particular form of something like a 'species-ism' in that you intellectually recognize organisms as different from yourself and how THAT information informs you in how you determine threats.

Dunno, Heil Hilter?

my nigga

What took you so long?

every
fucking
time

Attached: IMG_5389.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

rare

"God bless you laddie."

Keep on keepin' on.

REPEAT AFTER ME.

HITLER
DID
NOTHING
WRONG

>*intellectually
meant to say instinctual

lol that whole article

>things that never happened.

Are these people crazy? You can't be a racist, supremacist, sexist, whatever when you are that young, your personality hasn't developed properly yet. Sure a kid that young might say something that would sound like he/she is a white supremacist but there is no real thought or meaning behind it.

Attached: 1526161070973.jpg (254x254, 15K)

>oppressive prejudices
I first read "objective prejudices" and agreed, sad, so close to logic

Son, I am sorry. I shouldn't have left you unsupervised on the internet. I am a bad parent. But I'm going to change starting today. Let's you and me go camping and we can bond a little better. I'll show you how to set up camp, fire, fish, we'll make s'mores, and you can ask me anything you want.

"Eñatendeke nde mita'i porque umiangakuera karai pire hû ndoipotaro nde vy'avevo... Nde evy'ante arä che ra'y ndaha'ei nde problema la isituacion de cada uno"

That's "jopara" btw... Guaranì+Spanish

Basically I'm telling him that all of the other races will be angry if they see him happy... So that he doesn't need to care at all about no one who treats him in a bad way.

Literal translation is = "Be carefull, boy, because the man with the brown / black skin doesn't want you to be happy.... Be happy, my child, you don't have anything to do with them"

I feel sad for the dad being cucked letting this negress lecture his son all dinner.

>I still wonder on the nuanced conversations that must have happened with this boy, for him to (attempt to) differentiate between brown and black skin. I wonder what he would have said if we had told him both our families are from Africa.
EVERY GOD DAMN KID DOES. If you´re just a little bit different you get picked on. These fucking cunts should go back to respectively egypt or africa. They even call themselves african american or egyptian american. Well you´re clearly not american then so fuck off back to africa and egypt and leave the white american kid alone you smelly fucking bitches.
She´s a muslim egyptian. Muslims lie just as much as jews, and want to shut you down just as much as jews do. But for different reasons. This is why they are both so pro discrimination. Jews want to shut you down to not critique jews. Muslims want to shut you down so not critique islam which carries death penalty under sharia, this is why they promote this islamophobia shit and this constant damage control like this article which is classic blame switching. Muslims do bad shit globally all the time but instead focus on how this little 4 year old white kid is bad. Meanwhilst they both hate your guts and call you in secret kuffar/unclean/feces or goyim/cattle.

>mad that kids are being tought what predators look like

Attached: You wish.jpg (259x194, 14K)

AND they´re BOTH allowed to lie and decieve you the dumb kuffar/goyim about it.

>"If you’re white, you likely know more than me."

Powerful..

Fuck she knows about our secret living-room klan meetings

>Are these people crazy? You can't be a racist, supremacist, sexist, whatever when you are that young, your personality hasn't developed properly yet. Sure a kid that young might say something that would sound like he/she is a white supremacist but there is no real thought or meaning behind it.
Oh you bet if they had their way they´d fucking put these 4 year old kid in an electric chair untill they had correct think which is apparently in this situation always be nice to muslims and jews no matter if they are evil cunts. And also that unless you marry someone NOT like you. You are a fucking little shit that needs his ass kicked. NEVER MARRY ANYONE LIKE YOURSELF ASSHOLE FUCKING RACIST 4 YEAR OLD! I´m a cunt from egypt and i´m a cunt from africa. And we are telling you white boy. NEVER MARRY ANYONE LIKE YOURSELF. EVER. DON´T EVEN THINK IT! you are 4 years old WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU STUPID KID.

underrated

Dad should kill himself as an example.

>You can legislate society toward justice and make great systemic change in the distribution of resources, but you cant legislate hearts, minds and opinions. That work lives on the ground, in the streets and in homes, among everyday white Americans.

REEEEEE WHY CAN'T WE MIND CONTROL WHITE PEOPLE INTO BEING OUR SLAVES?

thanks for the rant. no way this shit actually happened tho. any self respecting father would not have let this dune coons talk to his child, especially a good ole boy from alabama.

fpbp

Two of my best childhood friends were of colour, and i didn't even know what racism was till i was about 9 or 10.

These libtards are so fucking stupid. Just let kids be kids man.

reminder whites should be colonizing space.

Attached: saturnv.webm (376x270, 2.94M)

At four years old he is beyond gen z. Wtf do we even call them?

Generation Alpha.

>The work that will fundamentally change America’s race relations is the work that white people must commit themselves to doing among themselves. It’s not work that Nuha and I can do. Remember, I tried. It wasn’t the right living room, and I’ll never be the right person.

Entitled, demanding lady. Why can't she understand that we don't owe her anything? We don't want to be closer than distant friends. We don't want to marry you. We don't want to mate with you. We don't want our children to be ugly and stupid like you. We may not be supremacists, but we're still superior and we know it.

Attached: just melanin.jpg (483x393, 129K)

fuck mars i know a better closer object i want it but i fear my dream will never happen.

>Well pol, what would you say to a 4 year old white supermacist?

Good job, kid. Keep it up. Have some ice cream.

Attached: 1521051768178.jpg (800x3403, 817K)

the author

Attached: lamees_el-sadek.jpg (3000x2100, 315K)

You tell him the turth the world is a piece of shit

>Kids can marry whoever the fuck they want
>except if most of them prefer to marry someone like themselves. Then it´s terrible!
Think about how insane these people are.
>did we just return to the 60´s
Oh like everybody in the west or in the US is supposed to race mix because blacks were segregated in the US.
They never asked themselves if it was because whites like pretty much all people on the planet kind of prefer to stick to their own in general.
>>The work that will fundamentally change America’s race relations is the work that white people must commit themselves to doing among themselves. It’s not work that Nuha and I can do. Remember, I tried. It wasn’t the right living room, and I’ll never be the right person.
Maybe there´s nothing that needs to change. If white americans want to marry white americans then there´s not a fucking thing you should be able to say to stop that from happening. However trying to brainwash them to do anything BUT that. That´s fishy.
And what the hell does that have to do with race relations. The little kid in her either true or false story but according to the story said.
>“White skin don’t marry brown skin, but it’s OK, you can sit here anyway.”
Also.
White supremacy. It means white majority. Yeah nigger you are living in a white society in ameria. Built by generations of europeans who were 80+% on purpose of the population all throughout history till 1965. and 7-10% blacks. So yes they were ´superior´ because they are majority and the culture values etc. is theirs. Fuck off to egypt and africa. Enjoy your majority/supremacy there. These people are clueless, i fucking hate non white americans i hate them so fucking much, they have no clue what planet they are on. See everything through some bizarre lense of crap and don´t understand how anything came about and why anything is the way it is. But anyways let´s take Nuha Is from sudan. Lamees is from egypt. So what the hell are these clowns doing in the US to begin with?

Do these people just on purpose immigrate to the US and then shit on white americans ancestors of the ones who built the US? Are they fucking crazy or fucked in the head? Do they not know US was 87% european in 1965 and the 1965 immigration act promised americans that it wouldn´t change their demographics too much, aka they didn´t make the decision for it to be like this and were lied to by their own government. Aswell as lied to about how many illegals are in their country that btw. zero is the number of illegals that should be in the US. Zero. Because they have no right to stay according to US law. No rights as citizens. But her and Nuha Fresh off the boat from egypt and the other from sudan. Not exactly transported to the US several hundred years ago. Maybe they were just the ones who should fuck off if they think it´s morally wrong for white americans to marry other white americans. Disgusting fucking cunts.
I don´t get forcing race mixing whatsoever. I don´t get it. There´s no logical argument to make for it.
>well because racism.
You know what´s fucking ´racist´ it is to suggest that white people are somehow so bad they can´t marry their own people and have to marry someone as different from themselves as possible. That´s the exactly the same thing as forcing white people to only marry whites. It´s just in reverse you dumb cunts! You are trying to do the same thing you accuse white americans of. But unlike them they actually have a point as in nature birds of a feather flock together. However you want to force marry very distinct types of people. By brainwashing them into thinking that this is the best thing. By brainwashing.. by BRAINWASHING. You stupid fucking cunts. And a little 4 year old he can´t even say such a thing. He´s 4 years old he can say whatever the fuck he wants!

Attached: 1521611035703.jpg (1620x2244, 721K)

Fkn kike op posting unarchived links of these (((sites)))

Always keep your eye on the nigger, first rule of surviving the Jungle.

What do you think attaching headphones to pregnant womens' bellies is about?

Kek, a classic

You're going to get far, my son

FPBP

Holy shit my fucking sides.
I am reading the article and it seems like some wierd comedy to me.
Do people unironically read this kind of stuff
>Nuha asked the boy: “Who taught you that brown skin and white skin don’t marry?” The little boy looked confused, as though we had asked an unnecessary question. He then timidly looked to his right and slowly lifted his finger, pointing at his father.
>“You did, Dad!”
>And so it was: instead of addressing his son’s uncensored racist commentary, the best this father could do in the moment was pass the blame on to his wife.
>That night reminded me that legislation, workplace policies and institutional diversity and inclusion offices may force incremental social justice advancement, but they can’t force change of hearts and maybe not even change of minds.

Fpbp