Blacks have contributed nothing to cul-

>Blacks have contributed nothing to cul-

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-210040.jpg (1919x1074, 921K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GeLtA3D5hjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=o5AIp2Yc01M
youtu.be/FiOfLVo2BD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>100+ hours of music off the same chord progression
wew

Attached: jutkistus.png (747x773, 23K)

-ture, society, science, law, philosophy, or art.

whoa
holy shit
arpeggios and scales for a solo?
damn man
mozart btfo'd

'Trane is godlike, but their net contribution is still massively negative

Classical music is basically V-I ad infinitum.

I have given Jazz so many chances and it just sucks.

Meh I prefer Thelonius Monk and Art Blakey's Jazz Messengers

they have more rhythmn than whites, thats for sure

yeah black music is great but subtract the niggerness

Just because you prefer metal or some other shit doesn't mean an entire musical genre "sucks"

>has to go back 50 years to prove how amazing niggers are. Now show the sheet music for any nigger music of the last 15.

Jazz fucking sucks, and I can tell you it fucking sucks because not one jazz musician will ever play the same song twice. Why? Because they spend 99% of the time just fucking around. Yet normie idiots eat it up because they are the fucking stupid.

Giant Steps is particularly famous for its harmonic innovation.

Black people are good at climbing up trees to fetch me a banana and picking cotton.

hahahaha one day all the Jow Forums logs will come out and my post history will destroy me, good thing I'm a friendless NEET

Attached: 4519.jpg (988x825, 350K)

>variety is bad
>3 chord songs about fucking stacy are good
You are the fucking stupid. Sorry to break it to you.

There are great black jazz musicians today, and for the most part they're respectable and civilized in their manner. But they're essentially unknown outside of jazz circles and totally ignored by MSM in favor of garbage thug rap.

>not one jazz musician will ever play the same song twice
Yes, it's called improvising. Even in classical, each pianists plays the same piece differently (not the same as jazz improv but difference in speed, dynamics, accentuation, etc). Not my fault if you are a brainlet for not understanding this.

>ignored by MSM in favor of garbage thug rap
Because (((they))) are the ones in charge of the music industry

youtube.com/watch?v=GeLtA3D5hjQ

my nigga

Attached: kamasi_washington4.jpg (2400x2968, 325K)

Neat, did the harmonics allow for the lunar landing or something?

Attached: 200px-Entartete_musik_poster.jpg (200x287, 26K)

I'm pretty sure that Asians are actually better at picking cotton.

He did it with black technology right ? He sure invented trumpet and paper.

Embarrassing

bump

nice tab. you suck.

jazz is literally the lazy nigger of music. staying in a key and 'improvising' for 3 hours isnt a challenge

>Art Blakey
You're alright bongman

>>has to go back 50 years to prove how amazing niggers are. Now show the sheet music for any nigger music of the last 15.
>has internet; only aware of (((top 40))) music

>Has internet
>No knowledge of music beyond (((top 40)))

Neck yourself, you vapid loser.

>nigger "music"
>contribution to culture
No.

you're right. except about jazz. all jazz sucks.

>But they're essentially unknown outside of jazz circles and totally ignored by MSM in favor of garbage thug rap.
Yes. You really can't blame blacks at all for this. Black people who like music don't listen to (((top 40))). It's all poseurs and low-tier whites who listen to that shit. Anons need to try using the internet of they want to learn about music. Not the (((radio))).

>staying in a key
Brainlet detected. Every other measure is a different key. It take a lot of skill and spacial intelligence to do that.

Complex musical arrangements is one things these people do very well. Anons would do well to give credit where credit is due.

Instead many of you user just sit back and passively let the (((top 40))) influence your worldview like a bunch of faggot boomers.

>Every other measure is a different key. It take a lot of skill and spacial intelligence to do that.
not if thats literally all you do.

Many blacks are musically talented, but psyops of CIA niggers have pushed for hip hop shit and gangsta idolization.

I can tell you have never played an instrument.

i play quite a few. go skin somebodys pet spic

>acting like trump voters understand jazz

>if you don't like jazz then you automatically lick the (((top 40))) dick
stop being so fucking stupid and disingenuous you double nigger. make a fucking argument or shut the fuck up.

Baw wit da ba

Very few people are good at anything, let alone one thing. People who are excellent at more than one thing represent about 0.4% of humans.

Clearly your mother wouldn't let you do anything other than watch Forrest Gump in bed with her each day. Otherwise, I wouldn't need to explain any of this to you.

Based thinly-veiled jazz thread.

musical talent is a mental muscle some have that when nurtured at a young age, allows them to see the language visually. being good at jazz isnt a big deal. being good at an instrument isnt a big deal. being amazing at an instrument when youve been playing it your whole life isnt a big deal, especially when you rarely stray from a single genre

Attached: A-135847-1449319639-6297.jpeg.jpg (195x300, 11K)

You wouldn't believe, but there were blacks that are not nigs.

source your claim or fuck off

You actually think this is a conversation about likes and dislikes? Are you really THAT fucking dumb?

>being amazing at an instrument when youve been playing it your whole life isnt a big deal
That's right. Being exceptional is akshully quite common.

Millenialcide when?

Yea das rite do u go lookin at shut hole Africa tho

Attached: 8A5D090C-EEAE-421A-BCF7-124489D35288.jpg (1000x669, 151K)

Meanwhile, White people be like...

Attached: 79b.gif (1462x1020, 874K)

>being amazing at an instrument when youve been playing it your whole life isnt a big deal
That's right. Bein exceptional is akshully quite common.

Millenialcide when?

I have to say negroes make pretty good music. It's a fact of life, like the fact they make better olympic runners.

Scott Joplin ragtimes are G-d-tier, blues laid the foundations for rock and heavy metal

youtube.com/watch?v=o5AIp2Yc01M

You need to be on heroin to enjoy it. I'm not joking, heroin or other heavy opiates makes jazz sound good, like speed makes European techno sound good, it's a thing.

See: Functional Harmony

you made the argument that not appreciating jazz means you're a (((top 40))) loving boomer. and if you can't actually answer a question without asking another question to deflect any accountability for your own fucking viewpoints then go fuck yourself and join leddit where you can find a sub that completely agrees with you and requires no argumentation or thought at all to post.

the rules of classical music before romantism and gay shit like this were so absurd, you couldn't play anything
The middle age music was hell, baroque was hell, it sounds very good imo but it's very limited
Also, you had 4/4 or 3/4 for dancing and that's it
Which meant composers had to be pursuing simple but ingenious ideas or become full on fags like mozart

Africans were culturally used to more complex harmony and crazy time signature
They brought that into blues and jazz which are literally the greatest thing to happen to music in a very long time

>2018
>Still being a tradcath Babylon cuck
>Not taking the Puritan Pill and realizing a secular music is from the devil to begin with

No seriously, you might know about hip hop being made by subversive Jews , or Rock being designed by the British Tavistock illumninati, or even Blues being given to blacks by Satan at the crossroads

But I bet you didn't know the inventor of the Piano was visited by demons in a dream at age 33, or that Mozart was a Freemason and likely member of the original Illuminati

Or that Catholic Gregorian chants are just Babylonian chants rebranded and have nothing to do with Christ.

Silence and spoken word is what God prefers here on earth. The rest is just heathenry and noise compared to what we might hear in heaven

Niggers however couldnt invent anything and until having white man DNA they were literally communicating with clicks and beeps. Music primitive, they still still primitive. Could invent instruments besides gourds, shells and other garbage that was made readily available already by nature via God. Fucking niggers really are the epitome of dumb, dull and dense

>>s4g3

Attached: 1525116528161.jpg (487x272, 34K)

>what is a cadance

Everything niggers have learned, they have learned from the white man by "monkey see, monkey do". When white men showed up on african shores in boats, niggers had never seen them before. Niggers in africa didnt even know what food was, as they were still eating grub worms and raw monkey meat. They didnt even know what fire was or how to create it until white men showed them.

>rhythm
that's all their tiny minds are capable of creating

Jazz has generated intense controversy since its very inception. This thread is no different. The pure emotional clarity this music has brought to me during my darkest times will sustain me as long as I remain alive and listening. I'm proud to contribute my own meager talents to the great tradition.

If any anons are actually curious about jazz in the 21st century, check out Brian Blade and the Fellowship Band.
youtu.be/FiOfLVo2BD8

Everyone knows white people don't have rhythm.