THANKS CANADA! A Muslim Canadian's guide on how to talk to Muslims during Ramadan

>cbc.ca/radio/the180/calories-on-menus-are-harmful-the-need-for-culturally-sensitive-care-homes-and-cities-are-sexist-1.4131659/a-muslim-canadian-s-guide-on-how-to-talk-to-muslims-during-ramadan-1.4131919

>1. Don't be weird about eating
>2. Don't ask why someone's not fasting.
>3. Don't explain Ramadan to Muslims, regardless of what you know
>4. Ramadan is a great opportunity to learn about a misunderstood group of people, so take advantage of that
>5. Islam is a religion of modesty and peace

THANKS CANADA!

Attached: leaf guide to ramadan.png (1352x1264, 518K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQzktlwE9FM
hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/video-vader-en-zoon-in-ziekenhuis-na-knokpartij-aan-pitabar-in-antwerpen~a4c3ac58/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. not having taken the fastpill

Attached: fastpill.png (1136x854, 162K)

a muslims guide to how to be a condescending twat to the majority of the country shes chosen to live in

Does this work both ways? If I visited Canada could I lay out stipulations regarding nonwhites communicating with me? With particular reference to a clause stating that my body must have expired and the person in question must be standing above me for communication to take place?

JUST a friendly reminder that Canada was 53% White in 2016 and will be 49% White in 2019

Attached: canada 53% genocide.png (922x566, 124K)

Do not self detonate please.

Don't shoot up mall please

Sorry it's Ramadan, Mr Akbar, I can not let you rent this truck.

Done. It's simple.

Of course not. You would be put in jail.

Attached: emu warrior.jpg (598x399, 49K)

what's with this kike poolander?

>starve all day
>feast all night
>self-control

Attached: 1512252836912.png (442x509, 172K)

>muslims
>self control
Those mother fuckers get angry at everything, and that anger would lead to an "episode" that ends up killing nonmuslims..
>a-muslim-canadian-s-guide-on-how-to-talk-to-muslims-during-ramadan
I don't give a fuck about this bitch, or ramadan, so maybe she should keep it to herself.

>self-control
>self-detonates

Attached: leaf trans muslim.png (454x536, 351K)

Nice try cunt.

Attached: canada.png (379x681, 27K)

Looks like s tranny

So little black, they don't register.

>Islam is a religion of modesty and peace

Attached: do you believe this shit.webm (230x250, 217K)

t. Mohammed Abdul

Attached: le 49 poo.jpg (1024x1056, 427K)

>do you believe this shit
In some countries it's illegal not to.

>so black
>they don't register
That's why cops are trained to yell "Banana" at night and shoot at the Eyes and Teeth

Attached: woke kanye.jpg (450x274, 18K)

In Canada it's illegal so say anything bad about Islam

Attached: trudeau muslim.png (1386x768, 1.24M)

I prefer the old fashioned English method of communicating with wogs. Yell at them while hitting them with a stout cane.

>do you have a license for that stout cane?

Attached: tv licensing.jpg (500x348, 136K)

Daily reminded that Ramadurka is also the official BBQ month

Attached: shiiiieeeeet.jpg (470x300, 65K)

Islam is cancer... gonna waitnfor rcmp now lol

Thats a good looking roast pig

>Proud of fasting
Tsk tsk, Matthew 6:16-18
16 Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

17 But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face;

18 That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.

what is a moojslem

how about I just don't talk to a group of people idolating an abhorrent caricature of the Old Testament's worst

I BBQd a piglet with a couple friends last winter, best night ever. Also best meat I've ever eaten.

Attached: DSC_0192.jpg (3000x2000, 1.75M)

how do you manage to fuck up every thread where anyone mentions canada? go drink yourself to death you subhuman slav-nigger

t.

Attached: le 49 toilet.jpg (1946x986, 244K)

Why are you happy?
Are you a muslim tourist in poland or one of the few migrants?
>Cause only a muslim would be so happy about an article about this dumb article
>Wait a minute
You're one of these nihilists happy about canada's failure?
>Are you the same guy who posted the post thanking niggers and muslims for destroying USA and EU?

>Ramadan is a great opportunity to learn about a misunderstood group of people, so take advantage of that
Does "learning" include cutting their ribcages open and throw their still beating hearts to be eaten by pigs? You'll learn both anatomy and homesteading

Is it me or it looks like a tranny?

RAMAVAN

Attached: fierce_corgi.gif (335x222, 1.99M)

Just be extremely loud and condescending, whilst at the same time "respecting" their beliefs.
They won't know how to deal with it.
Call them brother and sister just to confuse them even more.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQzktlwE9FM

Omw

>implying i ever talk with muslims
kek

Pig roasts are nice
I went to a few in North Carolina
10/10 would recommend

No, but it does include slitting a goat's throat in your basement. Gotta love that halal horror meat. I wish I was joking too.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1300x955, 177K)

Should do one in front of a mosque wearing bulletproof vests

I know, the whole thing is ridiculous, especially when they eat 2000+ calories in the evening.

I love you

Nice try lmao

Attached: ham'd.png (656x1080, 423K)

The weather just got good, I'm gonna be cooking bacon on my balcony for the next week.

Attached: 21522176.png (500x822, 241K)

me too

Attached: brits.webm (368x640, 872K)

>leave sandwich and flag
>attack

Based Pole BTFO the leaves yet again

>talking to a muslim

they should be respecting Canadian culture not bringing their shitty third world customs there.

Attached: bce.jpg (608x402, 25K)

>You need a guide to talk to your fellow citizens.
Cucknada.

>Muslim
>Canadian

Pick one

I'll ask them whatever the kanker I want.

Literally defeats the whole purpose of fasting lol

Simple
> eat BLT in front of them
> tell how great the ribs you ate last night were
> drink a refeshing IPA afterwards

>The 49% Maplemutt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a 49% Maplemutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Attached: proud canadians.jpg (524x350, 72K)

Apparently you don't know who our PM is

Attached: CcF6GA2VAAA5fyW.jpg (631x631, 27K)

we did a big goddamn pig for our wedding, it was fan-fucking-tastic
had to rent this huge enclosed roaster thing that slowly turned using a gas motor

Best way to talk to a Muslim during Ramadan is while eating pork in one hand while drinking a beer with the other.

>tfw
hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/video-vader-en-zoon-in-ziekenhuis-na-knokpartij-aan-pitabar-in-antwerpen~a4c3ac58/

Sounds awesome. What marinade did you guys use? Ours was only 12kg but took 8 hrs over an open fire. We marinaded with spirits, belgian beer and honey

Attached: help us.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

>how islam is sometimes presented to people

Attached: burka-islam-will-dominate.jpg (808x519, 77K)

Fucking slav(e) aren't you tired of making threads of Canada? Stay mad we may have shitskins but we're more prosperous than you'll ever be.

Oh no aha

>flag
kys

Attached: leaf genocide graffz.png (1222x364, 278K)

That's not the real Jesus according the Islam. The one Mohammad spoke about 600 years after he walked the earth is the right one.

Attached: ExplosiveShitskin.gif (600x338, 1.98M)

>we may have brought disaster on us but at least we are doing ok atm
genius

Let's continue welcoming a religion that wants us dead.

Attached: eeoo33443.png (500x689, 164K)

Attached: d8w9Sbk.jpg (720x537, 31K)

Attached: 1122.png (1046x898, 400K)

Kek

>Islam is a religion of modesty
>modesty

Attached: IMG_1117.jpg (563x373, 43K)

>Islam is a religion of peace
>peace

Attached: IMG_1118.jpg (375x238, 39K)

>dirty lesser human telling me what to say and how to act in my own fucking country.

first mudslime to lecture me on the proper way to suck paki cock on their terrorist holiday is getting their teeth knocked down their throat im getting seriously tired of this.

That's what gets me too. All the innocent dead people in the world still wont convince the left that there is a problem with Islam.

Attached: 1495729294111.jpg (757x431, 86K)

its not even possible too eat so much brainlet

. Don't ask why someone's not fasting.
. Don't explain Ramadan to Muslims, regardless of what you know

>don't ask why these people are full of shit and just use Islam as a fashion accessory

Who hurt you little buddy?

The Goose

Attached: dayofthegoose.webm (220x400, 1.06M)

YAAAAS I LOVE Ramadan!!!!
Muslims are the best
Pagans and Muslims unite yaaaas

she looks like the Rock with a hijab

The fuck?

Attached: 4ea.gif (426x213, 3.68M)

Ramadan is great. 10 o'clock PM and I'm calling the police. Every day. My fucking sandnigger neighbors start eating when it gets dark. And they invite their whole cockroach brood. So they're very loud. Which is verboten after 10 pm. That's why I call the cops every day. Haha.

RAMADAN BOMBATHON, DAY 1

Attached: 1525725806196.jpg (621x327, 145K)

holy fuck its head came right off.

> Let me explain to you peasants how to speak to the noble class in these parts.

Attached: sharia law.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

if that's how you break fast you shouldn't be fasting at all since you're just starving yourself. the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.) used to break fast with a single date. if someone eats the proverbial horse each evening they might as well not fast at all.

I couldn’t give less of a shit about Ramadan or Muslims. Screw this stupid “How to talk to X” bullshit. I’m talking to fuckers EXACTLY how I want to.

what a nigger

>How to talk to them

Attached: IMG_4371.jpg (1024x614, 80K)

what a piece if shit

I hate American tourists

Fart on them

nice birdie