Leftists hate israel

because leftists hate the west, and they hate the west because they hate themselves
Israel is a bation of western-style nationalism and institutions in the middle of an arabian shithole, and its success drives leftists insane with anger

Attached: 47480E8D00000578-5180939-image-a-53_1513301403240[1].jpg (634x634, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4cq2S4zODI
youtube.com/watch?v=gYC016-oqZk
haaretz.com/us-news/poll-results-americans-favor-israel-at-highest-rates-since-1990s-1.5905998
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based greatest ally! Hot based kikess milf ivanka no wonder dad wants to fuck her! BASED!

I love it when kikes try to tell me who hates who as if they're not involved.
you're all going to be killed very soon, why stay on this site?

youtube.com/watch?v=r4cq2S4zODI
youtube.com/watch?v=gYC016-oqZk

I am Indian and I love Israel just like on modi they keep Muslim terrorist at bay

Isn't Trump's daughter a race traitor?

Attached: 1498862565341.jpg (1120x1200, 144K)

whiter than you terroni

America is beyond cucked. And these fucking faggots have the audacity to question who's white and who's note when all of them are judaized negroes.

Attached: the-new-judaizers.jpg (898x628, 111K)

Fucking BASED. Can't wait until Jews have the (((technology))) to control all my steps. Can't wait until we are forced to be globalists, have no freedom, borders will be losed because all goyim are the same. Fucking BASED magapedes, let's go nuke Iran and let le BASED niggers fuck our women, while we die for ISRAEL. BASED. Israel #1

Attached: ZOG MAP.png (1700x758, 76K)

This.

Israel managed to build a prosperous country while surrounded by millions of Arabs intent on killing each and every one of them. It's essentially a modern day Prussia.

Israel is behind the wars in the middle east.
Israel is behind the refugees pouring into Europe
Israel is behind the opiod epidemic
Israel is behind all this LGBTQ feminism degeneracy

...and more!

Jew shills on Jow Forums, we see ((((YOU)))).

Israel #1

Israel can barely keep the West Bank under its control. What makes you think this nation of 6 million Jews run the world? Fucking lol

>Memeflaggots
Go back to >>>/jidf/

Latest news from USA...

Poll: American Support for Israel at Highest Rates Since Early 1990s
haaretz.com/us-news/poll-results-americans-favor-israel-at-highest-rates-since-1990s-1.5905998

Attached: 1514912172738.png (800x600, 582K)

Jews are seen as white and successful by leftists so they are pretty much just evil white people at this point, especially when out against people with slightly darker skins who spend their days fucking goats and collecting welfare

You didn't answer my question.

If Israel runs the world, then why the fuck haven't they deported the Palestinians yet? And why is Western media hostile to Israel if it's the (((JEWS))) controlling it?

NUKE IRAN NOW
We won't get another chance
Mudslimes deserve the nuclear fire

Attached: 1526372332493.jpg (98x125, 3K)

I don’t care. No one cares. When people see you shill threads they ignore them or are triggered by them. Lurkers will Visit and just become red pilled reading the responses to your shilling.

So what is the end game my dude?

Attached: E97F0867-FF20-44FE-801F-CBB533601BF4.jpg (655x527, 71K)

See it’s all underwater 4d chess that’s why the Jews control the media and make sure the media hates Israel because that’s how Jews benefit from controlling the media and all the government because they’re hated don’t you see it it makes perfect sense

Attached: 1B7B8BA3-E86A-4C72-833F-984DADFDF34A.gif (149x181, 836K)

da jooz are in overdrive today.

Yes that makes perfect sense!

Attached: 1526477885786.png (658x662, 48K)

Bend over before your master, Bitch.

Attached: 17757189_1308103115935743_4995624210960724074_n.jpg (480x480, 47K)

This triggers the war criminal.

Attached: Palestinian Child.jpg (1024x683, 146K)

Great that she has a nice Jewish family, BUT:
a.) stop supporting Israel, since you are in USA
b.) stop ruining other countries
c.) stop exploiting Americans in name of god
d.) stop pretending to be a Nazi

Could be an Syrian child.

Also if it's from last days protests; who the fuck brings their infant to a demonstration involving molotov cocktails?

Are they married? I wouldn't recommend. Both ticking timebombs, but maybe if they both tick then it will work out.

He thinks Jews are the master race

JIDF please go
>If Israel runs the world, then why the fuck haven't they deported the Palestinians yet?
Well, their main power is not psychical
It is lying and misleading
They can only do their stuff, when they stay in the shadows
They also have strong enemies left, like who could use any opportunity against them
If their crimes get exposed to the main public, Israel would be gone in the same year
Western media is not hostile, but jews underdstand, if they would hide their crimes, that would come off as bigger scandal
Best for them is to cast it in a lower light

Jow Forums users only bash Jews because they're jealous that Israel is exactly what they want in their own country (Walls, ethnostate, rich, etc)*

*this post is purely satire to show shilling skills in the hope that somebody will pay me to shiltpost. CIA, you know where to reach me. inb4 kys

Attached: 1498819892981.jpg (350x247, 17K)

Yes user, i want to have constant conflict with neighbors. There's no need for wall, just ban Judean-Christian capitalism and there won't be any migrants. Migrants don't employ themselves and don't inhabit themselves into apartments, something else other than borders aren't working, like the capitalistic system of exploitation.

It's true

Israel are fucking whites colonizing and oppressing poc

Exactly

actually not.

Attached: 1526508640998.jpg (492x311, 40K)

Attached: mmmhmmmm.gif (500x357, 498K)

Disgusting, what a kike looking bitch!

Kek

Same here fuck muslims and fuck congress. God bless israel

R.I.P based steroid user.
Rich piana was a trump supporter and had damaging evidence against h i llary

Your flag already blacked

thats a pretty good shot there.

You will be gassed schlomo and this time number would surpassed 6 million mark

And its beautiful. Just think for a second the child who is shot after 20 years could have drove truck of peace on crowd

>failed shoe designer Judanka & her squid faghetti Jewred
top "senior" (((advisers)))

Attached: 6.png (722x557, 466K)

disgusting

Ivanna trump is a crypto jew, so ivanka is actually jew by jew law. You can especially tell before she had her surgeries.

Attached: Ivanka-Trump-young-810617.jpg (590x350, 19K)