Leaked 2016 internal Google video shows that they want your data for social engineering

theverge.com/2018/5/17/17344250/google-x-selfish-ledger-video-data-privacy

DEATH TO GOOGLE

Attached: Goolag.jpg (680x566, 21K)

Attached: 1498697196022.jpg (1500x750, 235K)

Well no duh, dipshit. Why else would massive data be collected?

You need a leaked video to realize that jewgle is trying to control us? Lol

We all knew that already.

But this video was just leaked to the public, when it was solely for internal usage.

Smoking gun. So much fun.

Attached: 1524625336641.jpg (1550x1161, 373K)

Of course we know. But the normies need proof that breaks their programming.

Make this viral then.

Force Goolag to break up, or better yet, declare total bankruptcy and complete liquidation.

I'VE ALREADY TURNED IN MY GUN AND BADGE DAMN IT!

Is Trump actually hanging Israel out to dry? It really seems like it. If he pulls this off he will be the greatest man since Jesus Christ. He would prevent a thousand years of darkness with these maneuvers against the panopticon.

Normies don't give a shit, if all these years haven't shown you this already, it's that normies are mentally retarded and completely brain dead

Of course he is

Attached: 1497412067933.png (2228x1376, 1.53M)

Will these stupid normies give a shit, when they are eventually deemed as "outliving their usefulness", and lined up in front of a massive ditch and shot in the head by their "Progressive" masters they worship?

It's either we get social engineering or customized advertisements.

...and I, for one, hate advertisements.

You can't be socially engineered if you can detect the attempt to first.

MGS2 was right

You will eventually be.

Nobody is completely immune to brainwashing. Not even Jow Forumstards, with our memes disrupting globalism.

No. I'm the one doing the social engineering.

My firewall is over 9000 feet high and my shields cannot be penetrated.

I have an idea.

Let these "animals" Trump described occupy Google HQ.

Lets see what happens.

>jew vs jew

Attached: 38658.jpg (700x300, 26K)

this. it's a pretty assumption that google will succeed where all other advertising has failed, i.e. to render itself invisible. all marketing is attempted social engineering and it has to constantly evolve because consumers adapt so quickly to its tactics. just think of how quickly current pop culture becomes a thing of mockery and metahumor

>Thanks to Trump and Netanyahu, it's Jew vs. Jew
...and here's why that's a good thing

Attached: Tomio.png (485x441, 41K)

how do we destroy google?

Social engineering is everywhere. Look up "User Experience Design".

It's a field that's all about social engineering that can be applied to all facets of business.

Yet to find a decent alternative to either gmail and youtube. at least not using Google search engine.. it's something I guess.

attempted social engineering. my point is the people are adaptable enough to be totally resistant to it over time. just look at how cynical everyone is on this site for example

Yup that's why we'll see a decrease in passive marketing and an increase in forced advertisement.