Colorado

FUCK I HATE THIS FUCKING STATE AHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1526534309508.png (837x714, 587K)

It better get thrown out, I can't come close to imagining that the 10th district Court would stand for such heresy

CO has state preemption. It's illegal for municipalities to try and regulate firearms beyond what state law already says. If a judge lets this stand you should start shooting.

>ass salt weapons
>high capacity mags
i dont even know what that means desu

Poor Hunter.

Assault weapons: guns that have an arbitrary number of scary sounding cosmetic features
High capacity magazines: magazines that hold over an arbitrary number of rounds

so it means "we ban whatever the fuck we dont like"?

>Boulder
No surprise.

Meanwhile in finland you can own even 100 round magazine and nobody gives a shit.
For now.

But there is a lot of weapons that are almost unobtainium

>so it means "we ban whatever the fuck we dont like"?
Yes.

Attached: raifu is next.jpg (960x636, 210K)

I'm glad you understand

Meanwhile EU is trying to ban magazines that look like they could hold over 10 rounds.

Assault weapon - Any weapon that makes a democrat bitch piss her pantsuit.

High capacity mags - All magazines.

We need another war.

More like "Whatever can hurt muh chilluns and our feefees."
RE: EVERYTHING

Everyday this state just keeps getting worse.

Attached: 1463479588323.jpg (585x207, 71K)

But nobody in Colorado will though. And even if they did, it would just be used by the gun grabbers to pressure the state legislature to cuck itself.

>3000 niggers shoot each other every year in Chicago
Business as usual.
>some bullied faggot shoots up a school for dysgenics in Florida
Halfway across the country, municipal government stooges clamor to ban salt rifles for everyone.

Tell me how to not start hating these people.

>Boulder
Ah, there's your problem right there.

Attached: [email protected] (1092x747, 203K)

>>some bullied faggot shoots up a school for dysgenics in Florida

Kek excellent summation

It’s time for the native Colorado people to start to resist. To borrow a leftist parlance

>That pic file name

Attached: 6504C7E5-1D8D-4008-AE6C-B1C9EC20C89E.png (640x480, 110K)

More specifically, they will ban rifle magazines over 10 rounds, and handguns magazines over 20 rounds. They'll also ban online sales of anything gun related.
There will be even more restrictions than there already are on semi-auto rifles that look like "automatic weapoons for war", those will either be banned, or allowed only for shooters involved in competitions, full auto guns that have been converted to semi will be more restricted as well if not outright banned, in any case, their import and production will be banned (no more surplus).
Psych evaluations every year that will consider gun owners to be crazy until proven otherwise, special tax on guns and ammo, marking of every single cartridge.
And also the end of the category D, meaning that in the countries that allowed unrestricted access to black powder guns, smoothbore single shot shotguns and antique weapons, now all those weapons will be regulated like the others.

What are the leftards' justification for all of this?
Hurr terrorism.
Yeah because obviously, it is well known that Mohammed and Abdul buy their gun legally in gun shops after having joined a shooting club. That will totally prevent them from getting full auto illegal AKs with 30 rounds mags from ex-yugo countries...
Do you realize that this is what every leftwing retard actually, genuinely believe?

>legalization of weed
Fuck you hippies

Why is this shocking? Entire Europe besides Switzerland heavily resticts bolt action rifles including the .22's

In the end the PETA fags can even ban hunting and then the fudds won't even have the excuse to own deer rifles

They don't need a justification. My country has very few shootings and 90% of them involve cold war or ww2 era illegal pistols.

And yet we regulate black powder rifles

>t. never thought about Denver, the capital of Colorado, which already bans these things, was sued over it, and won the case allowing them to maintain their bans.

>legalize weed
>ban guns that only men with small penises and lunatics care about
Can't wait to move to Colorado.

thats wat Hillary would have caused to happen... 10 times faster anyways. this country is filled with dumbass shitheads that believe that gun free zones would cause less mass shootings.

the thing is, criminals don't follow laws, and taking guns away from citizens will leave all of the guns for the criminals.

there r 3 types of people on this planet. sheep, sheep dogs, and wolves.

sheep: *gets shot by a wolf*
sheep dog: *shoots wolf*
sheep: oh no a poor intent sheep was shot, we must disarm the sheep dogs.

guess what thats exactly what is happening.

the laws are pretty much on the side of the future criminals

Suck it, Republitards. Colorado is a BLUE state now.

damn just get rid of the democrats liberal left (is that what its called?).

most shootings were by democrats

i once saw a meme that has a sign in front of a home that read "this house is proudly gun free".

might as well keep your doors and windows unlocked and wide open for the criminals to walk right in

How was Denver able to win a lawsuit when blatantly violating the law?

A blue state with guns.

come and take them

gun ban is in direct violation of the constitution, and u can not be a patriot if u don't follow the constitution.

what part of "shall not be infringed" do these people not understand?

Ah yes, the phallus obsessed argument for gun control. Its all about the cock with you people isn't it?

The initial ruling said the city government had a compelling interest in reducing crime. The second challenge using the state's pre-emption laws deadlocked in CO's supreme court, so the prior ruling stood.

However, if Boulder's case hits their supreme court again and the court rules for the state, Denver AWB is FUCKED. Fingers crossed.

> city government had a compelling interest in reducing crime.
I always love this justification for violating the consitution. I guess that could logically apply to all of the Bill of Rights if a gov't just want to strip away rights.

WHEN WILL WE AWAKEN??

Attached: Dc7Y53yVwAggptx.jpg (1200x822, 170K)

bruh, i can walk into a gun store in Austria and buy as many bolt action rifles and shotguns as i want

And you know its quality legislation when the city attorney openly admits it's completely unenforceable and they have no intention of trying.

>Suck it, Republitards
>Suck it
>k it
Your not prepared unless you have a ready kit, user.

Don’t follow the law faggot, if you do your just a cuck soiboi bending over to these implant fucks.

>ban guns that only men with small penises and lunatics care about
>ban guns that only men with small penises and lunatics
>ban guns that only men
>that only men
>that only
>that
>hat
A hat can mean the difference between a sunburnt scalp in sunny environments.

Californian immigrants: Not even once.

You can still have fully automatic weapons (with a tax stamp), right?

activist judges

>with a licence

Sadly there is no legal method of keeping them out.

I've lived in this state my entire life. I fucking hate liberals.
REEEEEEEEE

>The initial ruling said the city government had a compelling interest in reducing crime.
Name the judge

Vote from the rooftops my friend, vote from the rooftops

Attached: DcvExqrVAAAIqmK.jpg (1200x700, 29K)

Nice try ATF

Exactly what I was thinking..

MUH FREEDUMBS!

What happened to "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED", "OUT OF MY DEAD COLD HANDS", "DON'T THREAD ON ME", "LAND OF THE FREE" and other bullshit that you've been fed and been repeating for all these decades?!

Good, get you and all your degenerate buddies in one place.

>tfw turned down a $20k promotion to move to my dream state of colorado last year
fucking dude weed lmao and assault clip liberal cucks

seems your only 2 options is to live amongst the bible belt fags or liberal hivemind in america these days

Alphabetcucks cant do shit if you are a lone wolf.

The FBI only arrests retards who join false flags

Its weapons related. Fuck the sticky.

>I've lived in this state my entire life.

That doesn't make you anymore entitled to it

>assault gun ban
GOOD, NO NORMAL PERSON NEEDS A GODDAMN STUG

Attached: Finnish_StuG_III_assault_gun.jpg (1280x809, 374K)

that's not what that rule is for. That's for stopping political discussion and gungrabber bait threads.

this thread is about news relating to weapons legislation. Now kindly fuck off.

Attached: 1516220208146.png (645x773, 87K)

no, you only have to be 18 years old for bolt action rifles and shotguns

a licence is required only for semi-auto weapons

source? can't find actual text of the law.

Actually it does. More entitled to it than those that haven't. It's a very American concept to not recognize the significance of one's birthplace/ancestral home. And I think unless that changes significantly, pro-gun places and culture are going to continue to be trampled to extinction.

>brought my 30 round AK mags with me from Texas to Eastern Colorado
>i have no intention of ever giving them up
get fucked yankee shits

Attached: Texas punching pepe.png (785x757, 16K)

you can keep them... especially if you owned them before july 2013. Or you can just keep them because nobody gives a shit. especially in eastern colorado. sheriffs have said they won't enforce the law. numerous gun shops have sold me 17rnd mags

also boulder has ZERO crime. it's a fucking daycare for adults

Californians themselves have already set unconstitutional precedents. Set up "agricultural checkpoints" at the border and turn back anyone with California plates.

i bought them after july 2013, idgaf

LEOs here are pretty chill

You can still buy 30 round "parts kits" at just about any gun shop in CO. Nothing has changed. Also, why the fuck would you move to eastern Colorado? It has all the appeal of Kansas, but is governed by Denver.

This land is the place of my birth, watching it get twisted and distorted from my childhood memories blow.
Sure, I might not be 'entitled' to it but I am much more invested in it's wellbeing than the opportunistic cunts flowing in.

>also boulder has ZERO crime
Yet. But its this sort of thing that brings out the worst in people.

Why do gun grabbers have such a fascination with penises?

That's wrong. Boulder has low violent crime but high property crime. Hippies and hobos steal everything.

>I guess that could logically apply to all of the Bill of Rights if a gov't just want to strip away rights.
That is, to the letter, exactly what Strict Scrutiny is for, although there is an additional requirement that the government must act in the most narrow way possible when it curtails a right covered by the constitution.

not my choice, i am leaving ASAP

>It's a very American concept to not recognize the significance of one's birthplace/ancestral home.

Probably because America is a nation of immigrants, and founded on the idea that anyone could become an American

I can trace my ancestry back to when the US was founded, but legally and culturally, that doesn't make me any more American than someone descended from European immigrants in the early 1900's

what gets me is that we can all live as Americans, that is, a variety of anglified white folk (as much as the left wants to pretend an American is anyone standing on our soil), and yet some feel obliged to act as fifth-column "*old world filth*-American"

treasonous, IMO

>Up on the housetop
>*click click click*
>empty my AR and reload it

Attached: 223presents.png (1200x700, 324K)

they're all pussies

Oregon is trying the same crap. 1000+ people (including myself) bitched about the ballot title (measure 43) and we hopefully killed it in red tape. This'll continue to happen every year though. Sucks.

I don't know exactly what changed, but we're not integrating people and getting them to truly embrace the country like we used to

The immigrants of the 19th and 20th Centuries became as American as apple pie, but I don't feel that from current ones

My concern with the "diversity" that a lot of people speak of is that they essentially want to make every country the same, destroying what makes each one unique: the "true" diversity

Is fucking BOULDER what do you expect?
Being said I really wish these pinko fucks hadn't fucking infested my beautiful state.
Fuck

Attached: 1517864453412.jpg (850x857, 320K)

Beautiful states like Colorado start to get Jewed when they legalize weed and bring all the degenerates from the East Coast.

Hells yeah brother, HH. just like uncle stephen did with all those whites.

Fuck you and your dubs, nigger.

> and founded on the idea that anyone could become an American

That's blatantly false and the constitution even flat out says whites of good moral character can become americans

Modern Diversity is love whatever country you emigrated from more than the country your currently in and try to change the one your in to your home country.

American diversity was always about making a better life through, in most cases, hard work as you escaped whatever awful situation you were in. Today, its how much can the Govt support you while sending money back to your home country to support whatever is going on there.

>The immigrants of the 19th and 20th Centuries
White People

>but I don't feel that from current ones
Because they aren't white and couldn't give a shit less about all the shit that made Europe and America successful. They just want for their own

>Probably because America is a nation of immigrants, and founded on the idea that anyone could become an American
Where do people get this idea from? The nation absolutely was not founded on that. Only a free white person of good character could become a citizen.

Attached: 1517596536530.png (380x380, 56K)

Easy tiger, this ain't Jow Forums

It’s just like Teddy said. Immigrants need to become only and distinctly American. Hyphenated Americans aren’t real Americans in any fashion and are actually the opposite of what makes a real American. We dint have this problem in the past but we do now because non whites have no cultural attachment to this country and therefore can’t integrate as easily as whites can. Some do, but they are rare exceptions and far from the norm.

Attached: 875B3AF2-2A0A-4D6F-9789-B36B0A1A8C6A.jpg (960x908, 153K)

Yup. The change to history is clearly evident as we see people fight against the founding falters because they had slaves at a time period where it accepted (unless you were a Quaker). There goal seems to be to tear down what we see as our freedoms starting with the scariest one. The second. If they can figure a way to get the Second Amendment to go down. Eventually they will take away everything they disagree with.

goyim mad cuz hes gonna be replaced :(

maybe you shouldnt have persecuted us

>4 people fell for this completely transparent bait

Attached: 1526420748704.jpg (720x720, 31K)

Except this is true. Not everything is Jow Forums just because it doesn't sound warm and fuzzy.

because of the closed registry, its out of the price range of most buyers

Attached: 201EA0D7-CE81-430A-B40D-9CF86BA755A0.jpg (125x93, 10K)

>boulder

so it's nothing

Attached: 1490230293873.jpg (228x210, 10K)

Based (((shark))) poster