Why are people in flyover states so adamant about keeping their guns if those communities are supposedly "safe"?

Why are people in flyover states so adamant about keeping their guns if those communities are supposedly "safe"?

Attached: 1513979878237.jpg (720x820, 88K)

cuz guns r cool faggit

Attached: 1848A83A-20FC-4B7E-AC2F-345BA207781B-76021-000040CEE8B00E83.png (607x582, 132K)

Because they often live far away from police stations so the cops might not be able to arrive in time if a serious threat occurred.

>why are places that are safe have guns
Dare I say, could it be, the fucking guns.

Attached: 1526399536191.jpg (731x720, 65K)

really dumb thread
sage

because they're scared of the government, genius.

our communities are particularly safe because they are white, be we have the foresight to know that may not last forever.

If those communities are "safe" because of how white they are, they do not need guns.

Small cities like the one I live in are safe for a few reasons. Everyone knows each other. Everyone is of the same race. Everyone has weapons to defend themselves. Everyone makes enough to not need to degrade to nigger behavior of stealing.
Everyone used to leave their doors unlocked. That changed when someone posted online they were on vacation and a nigger came to break in to their house while they were gone. Its like a lack of races that are not white increases the safety of an area.

because obama created a bunch of incentives for poor shitty ghetto blacks to move into small WHITE rural towns. its only a matter of time before those safe communities to into somalia.

Why don't they? Guns provide more than safety

>foresight to know that may not last forever.
>not last forever.

Attached: dumb.jpg (588x823, 109K)

police are not required to help you

Attached: 911 operator.jpg (847x425, 41K)

Because fuckers from the coasts keep coming in here and shitting all over everything.

niggers commit lots of crime

Attached: 1526320251973.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

whites much less

Attached: 1526321012275.jpg (857x1046, 126K)

even poor whites commit less crime than rich niggers

Attached: crime and poverty.png (430x388, 26K)

Those communities are safe DUE to everyone having guns. Who the hell would rob your store if everyone knows everyone and their dog has a gun and knows how to shoot it? Reputation is the best defense.

Attached: pino.png (477x477, 351K)

>Those communities are safe DUE to everyone having guns
Then why does every other developed country with common sense gun laws have much lower homicide rates?

step one, live away from niggers
step two, own gun for when niggers come to rob you
step 3, safety

Attached: crime.jpg (600x419, 55K)

Why is the government so adamant about not disarming? The cops in Britain don't need guns.

git gud and edumecate yoself

Attached: mo.jpg (638x424, 83K)

when niggers invade

Attached: detroit.png (500x408, 107K)

Attached: nodogs.jpg (467x567, 39K)

Because it's a way of life, don't like it then come take 'em you bugmen.

why are those two ladies side by side with a monkey?

My city was hit very hard by Obongo's pet programs and the nigger migration (as in crime skyrocketing virtually overnight and sustaining there for the following 8 fucking years), and we are currently, thankfully seeing the literal human pus being drained out of our neighborhoods finally.
Thank fucking god for Donal John Trump and his no-nonsense charge ahead to dismantle the racist welfare state that President Chimpout built.
What legacy doe this sapient shitpile still even have besides being the worst??

Attached: Mac, I'm ready.png (831x671, 917K)

You mean all the places with higher white populations?

they don't.
London murder rate higher than nyc

Attached: fatuk.jpg (638x960, 74K)

Because they have guns...?

Spain has a homicide race 50% lower than the American white population. Japan, SK, Singapore all have lower homicide rates than the US white population.

'Because democrats are hyper violent nut jobs and they still exist.

Also I just like them. And every time someone asks me why I need them, let alone the government, I absolutely need them more.

>citation needed

Ah, I forgot that point in the 2nd amendment...

> The right to bear arms shall not be infringed if your community if unsafe

You totally proved it wrong, time to repel...

None of your business.

mmmm....what could be the common thread in the countries you mention....could it be the number of niggers?

Attached: bnw.png (312x750, 204K)

I can see your flyover state didn't stress reading comprehension. Reread my post.

Asians have higher IQ, richer, harder working and less violent compared to whites. Almost every racial chart from IQ, crime, to rates of single motherhood will show Asians having the most desirable traits followed by whites and the least desirables blacks. Those asian countries are also homogeneous.

>but why Spain has disproportionate crime rates compared to America

Spain has more Europeans than America. America has more black people than Spain. The number one perpetrator of crimes in America are blacks. America has a population of 325.7 million meanwhile Spain is only a population of 46.56 million. Do the math.

>Spain has a homicide race 50% lower than the American white population. Japan, SK, Singapore all have lower homicide rates than the US white population.
I read it, did you provide citation as requested? no, you did not.
I see your common core school did not emphasize facts just feels

Attached: rufuz.jpg (766x620, 83K)

I wonder why this could even be...

Attached: Cold Fuzz.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

thinking...mmmm

Attached: roadmen.jpg (1600x900, 339K)

It's funny how you posted with girls from racemixed countries that have terrible conditions of living and high crime rates. Venezuela is one of the highest in global charts.

They don't feel safe because Trump took bribes.

We don't want them to become unsafe.

It's a constitutional right

They need the guns so that strangers from outside their communities can't tread on them.

Not for long

Why do you shiteating faggots care so much they own guns since they actually are safe, you annoying bitch?

What you're really saying is, that they actually aren't. Which no you warped hoplophobe, they are, and you're retarded.

you got any more of dem amendments

Attached: 1523799459206 - Copy.jpg (368x394, 14K)

Maybe it's guns that make them safe retard. My country would be a he'll of alot safer if we had kept ours. Stop being a mong and apply yourself.

Attached: 1526042144744.jpg (496x680, 83K)

but britain is safer than USA

Attached: screen shot 2014-11-11 at 5.56.18 pm.png (908x577, 318K)

good luck with that faggot

think of guns as an insurance policy. most the time, you'll never need it, but on that outside occasion you do, you'll be glad you have one

>this one anomaly disproves everything

In conclusion. Gun free white/asian countries are the only realistic ones. You can't unarm yourself when you have blacks in your neighborhood. You become a sitting duck. Hence why blacks love to target liberal whites and see them as weak, while fear the gun owning white neighborhoods. But in overall, why would you disarm your citizens when the rest of the world is armed to the teeth?

Once the muzzies start using acid that can actually kill people and not just maim them we will have a different story.

Honest that is the difference in that graph, the states minorities like to kill eachother and british ones just like to stab and throw melting juice on people

Hmmn.
Yeah...
What could it possibly be that's so much different and worse in the last few years??

Attached: Khhhhhhan.jpg (2048x1536, 420K)

>common sense gun laws
Stop parroting meaningless Democratic spin, you literal fucking moron.

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-01.44.54.png (720x820, 1.24M)

People have a right to be well armed because they have a right to fight. Moreover part of why they are safe is because everyone is packing and anyone who wants to start shit knows they will get rekt.

Wild Dogs are the most dangerous feral animal pack in the North American continent. In the Midwest they can travel in bands of more than 100 dogs and unlike wolves or coyotes, they aren’t scared of being injured and will actively target livestock and even human beings/children.

With a bolt action rifle never dare challenge a wild dog pack, they will flank and kill you. Semi auto or better, AND you want multiple shooters.

These communities are safe because if a violent person goes on their land they can shoot to stop him. Disarmed ranchers would be easy pickings for murders and rapes otherwise.

yeah but how does that look without the groid overrun cities

Attached: us-eur.jpg (500x362, 49K)

explain mainland china then

[Citation required]

What about it?

Big Ben needs a face removal and scaffolding update.

you right something is off from how it used to be......can't quite put finger on it

Attached: god save the caliph.jpg (979x946, 1.01M)

>Why are people in flyover states so adamant about keeping their guns if those communities are supposedly "safe"?
because
>they hunt
>police are not right around the corner
>they are true americans
>they aren't afraid to protect themselves
just because your neighborhood is safe doesn't mean out of town niggers and drug addicts can't travel

Get some nulondoners to acid it

Because what they need to be kept safe from is jewish control

Fpbp
Criminally underrated
/nupol/ is weak

Attached: 1525099955951.jpg (640x405, 85K)

Why do people who aren’t starving keep food in their pantry?

Remember to sage the bait kids.

Liberal faggot. You do know you're on /pol right?

Attached: 1522594396871.jpg (537x542, 36K)

if the counties are safe in those flyover states why would they take the citizens guns away?

Attached: B7B580F4-2E07-4D15-BF81-F5D26C93610C.jpg (600x655, 45K)

Because we need them when the ultimate nigger, aka government, decides to do more than just rob you annually.

hard to find a chart showing world murder rate separating white and black America, if anyone has, please post. but using the raw number
white 4100 murders over 220M is 1.8 per 100K
black 4200 murders over 43M is 9.8 per 100K
puts white America around Finland levels and black America around Liberian level

Attached: iu21XR2JDF.jpg (410x269, 31K)

You don’t get rid of your fire extinguishers when you install fire retardant drywall.

More like because the real threat is police stations, the military, CIA, etc.

Guns are for killing governments, not neighbors.

About that pic...we have all been outdoors, OP. That is not what women from those countries look like.

OP probably have cognitive dissonance with all the redpills in this thread

Attached: 1525974092308.jpg (800x955, 297K)

>American white population
What's that?

Attached: USA2050.jpg (595x733, 124K)

WHAT? the government is here to help

Attached: waco.png (300x168, 95K)

anyone not a blue gum nigger can call themselves white pretty much.
our old census was for saner times.
new one is slight improvement

Attached: new census.jpg (180x240, 12K)

Shall not be infringed, "flyover" states as you cunts call them don't have to explain shit

Wild boars, retard.

They're safe because of the guns you retarded fucking chimp.

The communities are safe because of gun ownership, you stupid faggot. An unpublished study commissioned by the CDC in the 90s found that acts of defensive gun use outnumber acts of criminal gun use by nearly a factor of four. It's the reason why the most crime-ridden shitholes in the US tend to be ones with strict gun laws.