Thoughts on climate change?

thoughts on climate change?

climate change deniers please go suck your own dick in the corner and dont engage in this thread

Attached: 1521737649247.jpg (2500x2137, 740K)

>climate change deniers please go suck your own dick in the corner and dont engage in this thread
already done it

Climate change world seems comfy

fake and gay

This image is so fucking dumb

>Western Antarctica, much of which sits below sea level, somehow magically becomes a hub for high rise cities

How the fuck would you build cities on melting ice?

I love this map, can't wait to live in Western Antarctica

why was it changed from "global warming" to "climate change" and why aren't you talking about the sun which contributes all the energy for the weather.
Go on
Explain why

>thoughts on climate change?
It's a stupid concept

My thought is that they use the climate change as an excuse to depopulate us. Fuck them, yourself and whoever supports the new world order ideals.

did police confiscate your brain?

pic related is bedrock typography under the ice shelf. the ice ofc has to melt u kno

also already now we have parts of antrctica with tundra that support vegetation

Attached: AA_bedrock_bedmap2.4960.tif.jpg (1920x1080, 414K)

are you for real?

i wont even try answering your stupid question. do some research

>people can't adapt to the climate changing
IDGAF if it's man made or not, just like I don't care some animals will be extinct no matter what. If we have to genocide Canadians to take their land it's a plus.

>below sea level

Attached: Antarctica_Without_Ice_Sheet.png (782x1000, 675K)

man made climate change is fake and gay, and an outright scam. world is going to change no matter what. my home country was under one kilometre of ice, 10k years ago for Christ sake.

however the arctic is getting warmer and will be the place to be in the future. it is going to be paradise if we can fight of the hordes of euro/medimutts, niggers and muds

This map is silly.
>2 meter rise
>nothing of value was lost
>deserts
>uninhabitable due to weather
We can’t even predict what the weather will be like next month within acceptable accuracy.
>high rise cities in Antarctica northern Canada and rural Russia
Literally the least practical places to build a city.
Fuck the planet. We’ll just adapt when the weather gets here.

>medimutts
If it wasn't for Meds, you would still be Africa-tier. Have some respect, faggot.

Ok, what sorts of resources can be found in that wasteland?

>Antarctica
It's planet x all over again

great, when we get another 4 degrees, the desert in western australia is going to be the next amazon
can't wait

iron, cobalt, chromium, nickel, copper, platinum, manganese, uranium and lead. also (not very large) pools of oil

Antarctica used to be a rainforest, so it must have loads of oil underneath.

Marketing. People say "global warming" and think it's going to get hotter everywhere.
It's not.
Europe for example will become cooler as the rest of the world becomes warmer. Europe is kept warm by the Gulfstream that if disrupted will reduce the amount of heat Europe gets.

No shit the sun contributes most energy to the Earth. You're acting like you have some "Gotcha!" trump card by figuring out that sun is important. Well done.
But atmospheric composition matters. Look at Venus. It's surface temperatures are hotter than Mercury's despite being further away. Compare Venus to Earth. It orbits at 0.72 AU. Not nearly close enough to have 50+ times increase in surface temperature.

Look, you want to know what's happening without all the politics? There is so much bullshit being bandied about by both sides. The Left is saying we're all going to fucking die in 15 minutes if we don't spend half our GDP on Tesla.
The Right is saying that literally nothing is happening and can never happen.
Both are wrong.
We're still in the process of leaving the last Ice Age. The Earth is warming and would warm without any human activity. However, humans are putting shit into the atmosphere that increases the rate in which we retain solar energy. Hence the term "greenhouse effect". Even just humans burning campfires would increase the heat retention. Not by a lot. But by a little bit. We're doing a lot more than just burning logs now. So the effect is there.

So what does that all mean? Change. Things will be different over the next couple centuries. Some places will become dryer. Some will be wetter.
There will be no apocalypse though there will likely be even more refugee crises as places like Bangladesh are made less habitable.

So calm your hysterics, you great bunch of babies

Attached: everything i say is right.jpg (555x644, 29K)

classic mutts

tl;dr

Shit's going to change. Ignore people who say it can't and ignore people saying it's the end of the world.

also learn bangladeshi

because you can't, mohammed

Wow, a lot of words and you said nothing, should have just not bothered.
The sun is the primary source of power for the weather and its magnetic field also has an effect but too many scientists still don't want to accept it. Thankfully we have intelligent scientists at the University of Toronto that have proven that fact and have been trying to teach the a deaf community about it.
Go do some research into the SAFIRE project and don't bother replying as i've already hidden this trash thread with garbage filled minds

Yeah, we're already going through a refugee crisis now.
If Bangladesh goes under, and that's just a matter of time, (who fucking builds a 100 million person city on an unstable flood plain?) I think it's going to be less about accepting refugees and more about building walls.

People are fed up already. The next refugee crisis isn't going to be met with open arms but closed doors.

>2018
>Believing the electric universe theory

>canada and russia being the world's bread basket
lmao gl

And now you’re the literal nigger begging Germany for gibs

Well, fuck.

Attached: ec09d262aff4ed91465ed9cf2ec8649b.jpg (2048x1024, 313K)

100m rise won't happen for like a million years. That's an insane change.

So we can nuke antartica?

Not a climate change denier but pic seems fake and gay to me. No lost grounds from water rise in Cyprus

>climate change

It's fake news. Data tainted. Even if true, not a single solution to reverse other than killing all the people so irrelevant.

>Renewable energy

>Even if true, not a single solution to reverse other than killing all the people so irrelevant.
I don't think it's irrelevant. Even if some degree of warming is inevitable, we should try to work on "cleaner" technology for the sole reason of not making the rest of the world look like Beijing. Or LA. Or Mexico City

Attached: file.png (780x438, 211K)

>killing all the people

No, just be selective about it.

Attached: 1526405804957.jpg (1000x800, 90K)

You left a very important one out

also why Cyprus?

Attached: Comfy_guy.jpg (600x579, 41K)

>"I want your thoughts, but only if they bolster my dogmatic worldviews. Please make me feel good Jow Forums"

Israel is not there?

Cyprus is ok, also nothing agaist India, Iran and Syria, but too lazy to edit.

Not even he most dire climate. A few predictions of any merit claim for anything to get this bad

We are still cooler than the medeaval warm period and the warm period of antiquity

So absolutely bullshit “hottest year on record”. When records worldwide are unreliable or non exsistsnt pre-1960

Thy should say hottest year in the last ~100 years which means nothing