When and how did the Jews become the enemy? I respect their religion as Christianity branches from it...

When and how did the Jews become the enemy? I respect their religion as Christianity branches from it, and their history is rich. What changed? 1947? Second Temple Era?

Attached: 400px-Solomon%27s_Temple_Jerusalem.jpg (400x290, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6PDyf
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
youtube.com/watch?v=qxDoaAXNfl4
youtube.com/watch?v=B51CwAOucu0
ia801302.us.archive.org/0/items/2seedsgenesis315/The Two Seeds of Genesis 3-15 by Charles Lee Mange.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=_NPqxrZUaFk
youtube.com/watch?v=uwElid3cwbY
youtube.com/watch?v=ml-x4VaEaK0
youtube.com/watch?v=MYrQXn9IUlM
youtu.be/WVfgYzeCGS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, they killed the son of God.

>I respect their religion as Christianity branches from it
You know nothing of the origins then, at least read this about what the adam and eve story was originally about and wonder why were lied to and what else have they been lying about:
archive.is/6PDyf

>CAESAR'S MESSIAH The Roman Conspiracy To Invent Jesus
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

...who was Jewish

They've been having an autistic fit for 2,000 years after being expelled from Judaea

>In the Hebrew text of the Bible, we can clearly see that the Serpent in the Garden of Eden is a Creditor (as in Banker).
don't ever link me dumb shit like that again

Traitors like you should be shot.
The jew son of the jew god. Who cares about a jew conflict?

They have been a pain in the ass for everybody from ancient Egyptians and Romans to modern day Europeans, Arabs, Africans and even native Americans.

US would be 40% nigger if the South won, and the Old Testament objectively stems from the Tanakh
I wasn't aware of the full extent of it

>What changed?
They killed Jesus

cognitive dissonance at it's peak, you shit eating mutilated dick brain damaged sheep
USURY WAS ILLEGAL BECAUSE OF THAT FUCKING STORY
Fuck you are so fucking worthless

Sabbath Levi aka the skinwalker maximus, he is still alive in some young rottenchild body

HUrr HURrr tdrery keeeell ejeeeuss

They're literally just jealous because of how successful we are.

none of that explains how Christians didn't branch away from Jews

/thread

the absolute fucking STATE of christcucks. you people need to be exterminated.

>Usury was illegal because of that story
>Was never forbidden to kikes, which is why they were the progenitors of banking
Sure, shlomoleaf.

make an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=qxDoaAXNfl4

Attached: 395536_v3.gif (250x258, 1.87M)

commit suicide

When the Seleucid Empire failed to stop the Maccabean revolt and all of the hellenized jews were forcefully converted by the radical faction.

true story bro. christians could not own banks, but jews could. historians know all about this shit

Listen to this for a start:
youtube.com/watch?v=B51CwAOucu0

The short of it is that when the Jews rejected Christ, they rejected the Logos of the universe, and thus made themselves not only the enemies of God but of all mankind and of existence itself. Paul literally refers to them as the "enemies of humanity."

No it doesn't, their religion is younger than Christianity. Ancient Israelites ARE NOT JEWS, they are the serpent seed.

You are def a bot

For more info read:
ia801302.us.archive.org/0/items/2seedsgenesis315/The Two Seeds of Genesis 3-15 by Charles Lee Mange.pdf

I'm gonna need time to read about this and verify all those translations. I have to go deep

Damn... They probably were always like that. Are the Egyptians, Babylonians, Romans, Persians, Christians, etc all wrong?

Still... I see them as a danger with the rise of the banks.

>as Christianity branches from it
wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Are you saying God is a Jew, because Jesus is basically God incarnate?

>Christianity branches from it
Christianity branches from the religion of the Old Testament. Judaism is a separate branch of this religion that began with the Rabbis

>their history is rich
Sure, if you think a bunch of turkroaches larping and pissing off every nation they inhabit, then sure.

this

The ostracizing and crucifixion of Christ you knuckledragging halfhuman mongrel

Attached: CC_004.jpg (222x227, 10K)

Uh no, he is God not a jew

When nazis allied with muslims.

Their religion has nothing to do with it, it's a separate talmudic-satanic religion founded on the hate and denial of Christ

>...who was Jewish
He didnt follow the Talmud

youtube.com/watch?v=_NPqxrZUaFk
>US would be 40% nigger if the South won
No it wouldnt
There would be almost no blacks in the country
> separate branch of this religion
It is not a branch the Talmud has nothing to do with the Bible

youtube.com/watch?v=uwElid3cwbY

>Christianity branches from the religion of the Old Testament.
The Old Testament is like 90% of Judaism.... Other concepts and beliefs are branched off, but it's a tiny fucking branch.

>Christianity branched from it
Christianity is the antithesis to Judaism

They never were, at least for me. Jews have always been an exclusive and fiercely independent people in a world that never understood them.

Even St. Augustine and Thomas Acquinas had a respect for the jews.

>The Old Testament is like 90% of Judaism
No it isn't, the Talmud is their most holy book and it contradicts the Old Testament on almost everything.

> I respect their religion as Christianity branches from it

you are a fucking idiot. go read tacitus on jews

Fpbp. Amen

commit die

THEY CAUSED THE GREAT FLOOD

>be jew
>get renounced so hard by other jews they want to kill you
>get killed by fellow jews
>he was jew

/thread/

They killed Christ

Attached: 34A3B4C0-DEC5-4A28-8A27-61A1B7FC09C3.jpg (1848x586, 300K)

Jews have always been the enemy

Attached: quote-jews-are-murderers-of-the-lord-assassins-of-the-prophets-rebels-against-god-god-haters-gregory (850x400, 75K)

Whenever they started cutting baby dicks.

He did not have the same religion as Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=ml-x4VaEaK0

youtube.com/watch?v=MYrQXn9IUlM

>Ancient Israelites ARE NOT JEWS
Go back to christogenea.org with this nonsense.
>because Jesus is basically God incarnate?
God isn't real, you retards. Rabbi Yeshua was just a filthy Jew cultist.

>most holy book
Absolutely fucking not... The Torah is. The talmud gives practises to worship properly, but the religion itself (creation, the nature of God, etc) is all Old Testament.

I don't know, there's at least 109 candidates here.

tru dat

>Go back to christogenea.org with this nonsense.
What makes them Jews?

>as Christianity branches from it

Christ was killed by juda

Attached: 1480412533769.png (454x453, 73K)

what with the golden calf/cows?
The Prosecution of Early Christian by them might also Reason
His Major message was Equality of the Goyim something which was rejected by jews.

Well, if today's Jews are descendants of the Hyksos that were expelled from Egypt in like 2nd millennium BC, then their despicable nature is ancient.

It seems they gain power in an area, and eventually piss everyone off around them and then get expelled/persecuted, a very odd cycle perpetuated throughout history and today.

No he is entirely correct. You and your pathetic youtube video are wrong.

How does it branch for Judaism?

To be fair, it seems that sometimes there are Jewish leaders that have reasonably positive relations with other leaders and the world at large, and then a successor fucks everything up.

But it is also possible to say that many leaders of all types have suffered from this innate human flaw, greed, power grabs, short sightedness, etc.

However, if there is an archetype for this behavior, and basically losing everything you had about you that was once great, it's the Jews.

Yeah it started then.

Attached: 1525799479182.jpg (960x960, 82K)

>God isn't real, you retards.
t. Jew angry at God for not sending Him a Messiah that'll give him a thousand gentile slaves

From the very beginning

youtu.be/WVfgYzeCGS4

Kikes became the enemy when The Devil tricked Eve into having sex with him, and bore cain.
So the Devil put his satanic seedline into human flesh.
And this cursed seed = Kikes
While Adams lineage = White Race
A battle that has been going on for millennia upon millennia lads.

Land of Nod is Khazaria
they took over the Holy Land in false pretense.

And the Christians have been out for blood since.

Now you know why antisemitism exists. The whole thing is a retarded religious war that was started a couple millennia ago.

THIS

yes the Holy Land belongs to the children of Adam
Not the children of Cain

thanks m'lad

>I respect their religion
Of course you do, fucking dumb mutt

Attached: 1525826424573.jpg (600x375, 144K)

Christianity is my enemy, Jews number too few to be a threat, every must be bible burned, every Church demolished.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-16-10-46-55.png (720x1280, 948K)

Attached: shrekfeddd.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Attached: 1517619921895.jpg (544x540, 26K)

Attached: fds.jpg (709x444, 62K)

Don't you want to meet Yeshuah bin losef?
I can send you to him christen.

all of that edge can cut your boipucci lad

I have no boipucci and neither will you when you are sent to your God

The Jews themselves were always kind of shitheads, but when they murdered Jesus they really went downhill.

>When and how did the Jews become the enemy?
Being "chosen" wasn't necessarily a good thing.

fpbp
t. Atomwaffen

This but using biological terminology

I'm 100% white

>cropped the dogfood
your cute little 25 pound chihuahua wants his food S oyboy

You will be send to your God.

so what's the fate of Israel if Jews are denied a home for eternity?

Soo why do Christians say he wasn't a Jew because he didn't follow Judaism, but yet Jews are Jewish by DNA because they are a race. MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND CHRISTFAGS.

This is my biggest problem with Christianity, would you fuckers worship the god of a Nigger? Please elaborate on why it's acceptable to worship the god of a Semite, is it because he has white skin? If that's the reason, you're a fucking liberal, kill yourself.

The fate of all Christians us to be ash along with churches and bibles.

>arguing with mentally cucked christ goyim

Please learn to read and write before you try to sound smart. Christians and pagans built Europe.

Better be quick on the draw then faggot.

Their propensity to subvert countries over and over and over and over and over again. 1492 was the start of a great time for Spain after they kicked the kikes out, as has been shown many other times and places throughout history.

Why do you not want to be sent to Jesus?
Did Jesus resist or did the apostles resist the pagan like me?

What do you fear?
Your kingdom us nit of this world christen.

Attached: 1525867224375m.jpg (706x1024, 113K)

This is a very important argument in my opinion and I never get an answer.

The God of Abraham, is the same God as that of the philosophers and as the creator God of various pagan cultures.

As christians actually stayed from money >"It's easier for a camel to go through a needlehole than a Rich man to heaven"
It has essentially given jews a headstart in money.
>Also
Hitler killed all the poor kikes, thus making Jews even more rich on average.

No he is not, the God of Abraham doesn't exist, you will be sent to your fate that the Gods decide for Christians.

The moment they screeched "may his blood be upon us and our children." Modern judaism wasn't invented until after Christianity. The jews killed Christ and abandoned God for the devil, and look at what they've become because of it.

You will be sent to Yeshuah too, crucified.