The Age of Men is Ending

>NO ESCAPE! FUTURE MEN MUST GIVE UP PENIS

Attached: 3B71BDEF-826E-488B-8A9C-4300D5214F31.jpg (1038x870, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism
archive.fo/bE9d6
youtu.be/VUuH4TEmgLo?t=4
archive.org/details/limitsofpuredemo00mallrich
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>*rapes child*
>#YouToo
I want to have children now

Attached: 1510087689298.jpg (720x762, 34K)

Punishing Beta males for petty offenses while letting women be whores with the chads will be the end of peaceful society. It will not be the end of men.

Only the vast wealth created by males has made the delusion that women are superior to men a possible thing for Beta males to believe. "Why not give women all the rights? thinks the average Beta male. "They are superior to us after all."

Then he gets bitter and confused when no women approach him and non of those super heroines he jerks off to exist in real life. (Even if they did, they would not be interested in weak Beta males.) After a long time and men growing up in Fem Dom Divorce Funded families reveals the true nature of women to the average man, men stop obeying the rules of normal society and start taking up banditry as a serious profession. Society collapses around this point. I figure we are about 30 years give or take 20, away from such a scenario. The rub is if the vast wealth dries up or continues long into the future.

voluntary taking the dick to get ahead doesn't make you a victim, it makes you a whore

Attached: 1440445484032.jpg (691x680, 124K)

RAISINBOYS

new word for soilentboys

raisinboys

>cant date a woman without being thrown in jail/losing half your shit
>men start sorting themselves into two categories, feminine and masculine
>feminine men are turned into qt 3.14 traps for the masculine men
problem solved

Attached: raw.gif (244x238, 814K)

This man, millennial should recognize that this is just a more hardcore version of the shit that neutered a lot of us. Any male raised on this shit will be incel.

what it promotes is that the only men who will act like men are those who dont care if they go to jail, ie. criminals.

If women keep doing this they’re gonna lose all their rights. I fucking mean it and that’s probably what they want.

What is the end goal of feminism? The death of the human race?

>Aggressive flirting is now sexual assault
>Abortion celebrated like a civil right
>Believe rape is a crime but also stand against the prison system
>career above having kids
>emasculate men to the point of them being unfuckable
>push tranny bullshit on children

Women are worse than Jews

It's the end of women actually. Their worth to society is directly tied to dating and breeding and if that disappears they suffer the most.

i think the endgoal is a division of men into two castes- breeding men and mule men. Obviously this isn't a realistic goal, they can't actually accomplish this, but that seems to be the way they'd have it if they could control everything.

That is very clever haha

I once had a GF who wanted to keep me in chastity with a sound and peg me on a regular basis. Her fantasy was total unreleased chastity. Shit was really hot, kind of wish we never broke up.

This will actually create a vicious cycle. When large number of men starts acting nice to women, and complaining multiplies because they actually hate it. Soon there will be articles like: "why has men become sissies, although im a feminist...."

Feminism is the path to self destruction. When they win it will be the end of society and freedom as we know it. Anyone who survives will wish they died.

>be a woman
>fuck 30 men, making it obvious you are open for business
>get approached by potential #31
>cry rape

That's pretty much where we're at right now at this very minute that you're reading this post. I'm alluding to the "Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks" phenomenon where women get impregnated by/have their fun with Chad, then they "settle down" with Beta Brad once they cant ride the cock carousel anymore & need a provider.

so the law enforcement didnt like you dating your mom?

Thing is, real men don't give a fuck about all these opinions.

Attached: Anarkohippie.jpg (1000x1000, 430K)

There are already articles from women complaining that men aren't men anymore and things in a similar vein. And it's usually from women who support things like MeToo, advocate for men to be more sensitive etc etc.

Nah her dad died and she wanted to break up. We had only been together for like a month and it was a sudden death so I guess she just couldn't spare the bandwidth.

Feminism is a bio weapon

Attached: 1506910292909.gif (340x227, 1.69M)

We've studied extensively how the rise of ISIS was chiefly achieved by providing beta males with a supply of female (or in some cases, underage boy) sex slaves. They have nothing to live for anyway, so they effectively go on an exodus of religious zealotry and slave rape culminating in some horrific acts of terrorism on western society. This is ignoring the blatant appeal of being sent to western society to sop up social benefits proposed by weaklings, all while sampling (read: raping) the women of that culture as well.

But don't worry everyone, continuing to alienate or vilify the beta males of the western world surely won't result in anything like this.

Attached: demoman.jpg (600x600, 131K)

This is why roasties are getting Replaced by Traps.
This is the death throes of women as they realise how sick Men have become of their shut.
S.

The era of Men is over, the age of the Orc has begun

Attached: saruman.jpg (970x582, 75K)

that is their sort of inclination but how many of them actually pull it off? In their ideal world that strategy would be codified into law.

yeah i heard many of ISIS were [probably incel] computer science graduates.
when you allow 1 man to marry 4 women, there are 3 men without a wife

>won't result in anything like this

While I disagree with your premise that you'd see that scale of uprising in the West, if it were to happen it would be far more horrifying because of the level of education. The raw barbarism of the poorly educated mind pales in comparison.

YE WHITE boi we samplin yo womyn
Tastey little morsels thems

Giving women rights of any kind, to vote, drive, to choose, to speak was a big fucking mistake.

More than any of us could've foreseen. Pic. Fucking. Related.

Attached: 1523938165628.png (1500x3719, 595K)

It actually is, unwittingly. Women are destroyers of societies and men. It's basically the "shit-test" principle. They are there to test males and (historically male, but nowadays any) creations, to attack them, to attempt to weaken them, to doubt, to make abandon etc. It was nature's way to make sure only the strong survive - the ones with an iron will, the ones who are capable, the ones who have proven themselves to be above those little creatures. Weak men and concepts got washed away and forgotten, only those who stood up to them and put them in their place succeeded. It's like the instinct of a woman to lure men with sex appeal but then raise resistance - only those stronger than the woman could overpower her and procreate, while the weak perished.
But nowadays it's all gone whack. Women were given power, men are now raised to listen to them and take them seriously and cater to them, when they should do the very opposite. It is destroying our societies, and soon the barbarians will rule again, restoring order. Unless, of course, the "civilized" world will learn to disregard women again.

Nope. Only internet incels have these problems with women, so it's a non-issue.

>Women were given power, men are now raised to listen to them and take them seriously and cater to them
Not really. I mean, maybe it worked on you because you're a pussy.

>Punishing Beta males for petty offenses while letting women be whores with the chads will be the end of peaceful society. It will not be the end of men.
This. When society crumbles, after an initially uncomfortable chaotic thinning-out phase, men will go back to hunting and fishing all day and periodically murdering each other for their women, who will have exactly zero say in anything that happens in regard to the hunting, the fishing or the murder.

Go to Amazon

Type in Megaphone

Get 2 day shipping

Get ready this weekend by writing down short red pills that can be quickly read and understood by those listening

>"Homosexuals account for 92% of the HIV/AIDS cases"

Start doing drive by megaphonings Monday

Figure out what time the local high school gets out

Red pill them all

Attached: 1523403163880.png (1024x677, 199K)

>with a sound
Come on dude that's too much even for a joke

Attached: 1521640244041.jpg (519x596, 149K)

#MeToo won't even bring an end to Hollywood sexual assault.

I work in theater. I talk to these people every day. #MeToo is a fucking punchline to everyone who works in the industry - because they came out 20 years later, when they were CLEARLY fucking to move up. You know who isn't saying "wow, I was sexually assaulted"? Good actresses. It's only these bottom feeders who are.

And everyone is STILL ignoring the massive sexual assault that was happening to child actors, like Corey goddamn Feldman. The only people taking #MeToo seriously are people who have no experience with the industry.

Slay yourself demon.

try showing this to any human being in real life and if you don't get lynched on the spot I'll suck you off

Kek

>give up penis

Take it from my cold dead hands.

an emotional outburst would only serve to prove that its correct. Its not nice to hear if you're a vagina, but its true.

Women fucked everything up. Being a woman should be the comfiest thing in the world and they pissed that way for equality, what a bunch of absolute morons.

>end of men
What did they mean by this. Really. I have no idea what this means.

This

>Don't want incels to flip out

Here's an idea: give them an alternative religion/cult. They are less likely to act out if they are part of some in group. Obviously common religions or groups don't apply to this since they push traditional roles and hierarchy.

>Here's an idea: give them an alternative religion/cult. They are less likely to act out if they are part of some in group.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism

Is dating women as fucked as it seems? If you start dating, you have to keep dating; you can't stop. Stepping out of the dating game as a healthy person makes people think something is wrong with -you- for being self-reliant. Staying in the dating game means constantly having to multitask and micromanage relationships between your friends, lover, and even possible future lovers. As a guy, you are naturally more attractive if you are witnessed being able to attract women("what's so good about him" affect), which means the best way to stay in the game is to always have someone on the side, even when you're supposedly happy with the person you're with. Gotta be happy, gotta be positive, can't ever doubt yourself. Never admit fault or guilt and if you are caught or brought to face up for any misdeeds, pull a Trump. Avoid until they get off the topic becausing admitting you're wrong is the first step towards the dark path of being a "beta" and god knows, no one wants to be weak
>Take all of this into consideration
If you leave the dating game and do decide to better yourself, get your bank account up, or just quit wasting time on children, how do you find someone again? By this logic, aren't you now automatically the "beta bucks"? It's like you can't win unless you're constantly slaving to be the perfect man, FOR WOMEN, which still means you lost, because you didn't "do it for yourself"

Its so funny, all those 'academics' and 'legal scholars' wanted to manipulate the fabric of nature. And they did.

And now we will all fucking die because the chinese will genocide us while corporations commit white genocide because it is more profitable to work white workers to death and import a replacement population.

That is the fruit of 'liberal tolerance'. Democrats are an unwitting satanic death cult.

I don't even give it that long unless they develop actual soma. Things are already obviously coming apart at the seams and no one is allowed to actually fix anything anymore because acknowledging it's broken is discrimination.

you can just not care. have relationships when they pop up but dont put any thought into it. Seriously just stop thinking about all this

archive.fo/bE9d6
archive.fo/bE9d6
archive.fo/bE9d6
archive.fo/bE9d6

I for one cant wait for our female pegging overlords

Attached: 1526366970904.jpg (1200x900, 244K)

well for one, women work in every country in the world, so it's just not the feminized west that is holding everyone back.
two, he assumes women economic output is zero.
while its lower than men, if they all walked off the job today, there would be mass chaos.
no cashiers, no nurses, no school teachers, no waiters.
are we suddenly going to have men teaching classes of 60 children in school?

and while egg quality drops over time, it's pretty slow and only noticeable after early 30s. risk of autism, for example only increases 1% per year or so.

also he says that its the fault of politicians dividing the family, what he's really saying is that the opinion of women is worthless, and how dare they not agree with the head of household "family" vote.
Remember, white women voted Trump. That's better than a lot of basedboys nationwide.

*basedboys

But they don't "just pop up", as you say. You have to actively make an effort for them to happen and that effort(or lack of) is always under scrutiny, like some unknown social score to be maintained

youtu.be/VUuH4TEmgLo?t=4

if no matter what you are going to be accused of rape any damn way, then might as well go for it. You're going to be prosecuted for it so what's the issue in doing what you are going to be accused of anyway?

they do just pop up. if you have to put an effort into it it's not worth it imo.

>tfw raised by a single mother
>tfw I'll never be a man

Attached: 1520136497320.jpg (1200x1200, 368K)

It's high time for gynoids now. It's also about time to line feminists up against the wall and firing squad them and use the rest as breeding stock.

Giving women power of any kind was the biggest mistake the west ever made.

Attached: 1522735024106.jpg (3000x2195, 468K)

Every pure relationship should between a man and his trap. Women should be kept around for breeding until artificial wombs are viable

if you have a social group and are any good with girls at all they will go after you.

i stay at home most of the time so it doesn't happen, but in college i had several girls approach me
i'm a 6/10 super autismo too. if not you got some issues to deal with

He didnt say their output or work quality they said their voting or political power. But basically it comes down to dumb men and the jews turning over the country to blacks and feminazis

What the fuck are the #MeToo dating rules?

Attached: 1488215884119.png (795x1000, 271K)

Desperate flailing attempt at demoralization because they know the fire has already been lit.

Attached: 1526097608709.jpg (298x169, 4K)

he did though. he said it was an economic catastrophe that they entered the workplace.
the guys a certified nutcase, just look at the stock charts you can see at a 2 second glance that is the exact opposite of what he's claiming

it's the most retarded and factually incorrect screencap i've seen on Jow Forums

Attached: muscles.jpg (720x550, 55K)

How about fucking her and dump her like the whore she is. Treat her like subhuman along the way, she'll beg to be humiliated.

>be me
>talking to my bro
>he lives in Chicongo
>tells me the business world has changed since metoo
>male coworkers never meet with females alone
>do not associate with them outside of work
>women in office bitch about being singled out
>no longer "have fun" at work

Do women ever acknowledge that their actions have consequences?

That's because the white women were married. Single white women vote Leftist

You have way too positive an image of women.

WTF happened to western culture?

I would rather have one loving wife, than fucking 1000 dirty whores.

I am literally crying right now.

I've noticed more guys, betas if you will, not falling for this. They've seen their friends do it and have their lives destroyed as a result. There are so many single mothers now that it is startling.

french women voted for le Pen
french "men" voted for macron.

that's not true and stop shilling for white roasties so much. Women are disgusting animals and should be kept in cages and used just for breeding.

Well its possible hes somewhat right. They shouldnt be managers or in any state of power. And on the MBTI spectrum all Feelers should not be in power. Also we really dont know the female male work dynamic well in this day in age with these laws its horrible. Claim harassment ect

how many percentage of women out there know or care about #metwoo dating rules?
Sounds like another attempt to spread chaos

are you serious? French women ftw I guess

you still have some image of women as being men with vaginas though- they are not. They dont think the same way, and their motives are quite different

Your argument for female voting demographics is weak.

The male vote used to represent a familys decision, now individualism is the norm and males and females will vote what they identify with, even as basic as gender. Ofcourse a fucking female is gonna vote for a fellow female.

Click on the article and find out!

>I lift because I am an incel
Why...

this
they think men that act like men are bad and white knight faggots enable it

If you're not Chad you're fucked lad

What are metoo dating rules? Some autistic list that this bullied beta has made up in his mind?

i agree women are terrible leaders. but they should still vote. and in the workplace i've seen pointless positions created for women to sit and do nothing. but that's hardly the fault of the person that took the position.
white women voted for Trump, your argument is invalid.

Wrong. We live in a democracy buddy. Just because you produce a surplus in value for society doesn't mean your worth more. A vote is a vote is a vote, and they can vote for whatever policy to fix their problems.

how does it benefit society to have them vote. For that matter how does it benefit society to have the majority of men vote

check out this book
archive.org/details/limitsofpuredemo00mallrich

My infant son smiled at me when I asked him if he consents to his circumcision. We made the right choice together.

Attached: 1524085030300.jpg (656x754, 123K)

We can't vote on policy, we can pick one of two or three representatives whose positions on policy are chosen without any sort of census of the population. The views that drive these parties are formed in academia and trickle out through the press and the civil service.

>white women voted for Trump, your argument is invalid.

white women voted for hillary. your argument is circular and pointless.

white women voted for the NZ's female PM
white women voted for Merkel
white women voted for Julia Gillard

literally who gives a fuck what white women do, or any women for that matter. If you can determine every single voter to be based on policy not identity, i would be happy to see it, because women are basic bitches voting for self interest. Not the family interest.

Family is above ALL.

I like your style of bantz. I hereby give you honorary American citizenship.
This leaf is not a fag guise
He shall be spared the rake

Oi cunt! Don't be silly, bin that willy!

That hit a bit close to home, fampaesanoichi

Why should they vote?

You got a cock license mate?

i'm talking about the majority. there is nothing circular about my argument, you just refuse to see your identity argument is flatly wrong, otherwise white women would have voted for clinton.
Le Pen is nationalist and Macron is a globalist cuck.

So why did women vote for Trump (male) and Le Pen (nationalist)?
It's because they're interested in survival of the white race, not gender identity.

they are citizens. Is a government made to represent its citizens, or its men?

FINALLY! *in robotic voice.*

Attached: robot_revolution.jpg (608x270, 98K)

Wow, you think we've got another generation?