Ethnic majority

So when ethnic Brits become a minority and Pakistanis/Syrians/Nigerians become the majority, what happens then?

Seriously let's have a civil discussion about this, what will change and what will stay the same?

I mean, it's a very real possibility that soon you'll have minorities being able to vote in governments which represent them and not ethnic Brits. Can you actually imagine 60% of MP's being non-ethnic Brits? As someone with Chinese descent but who's basically culturally English, this is worrying af.

Attached: ethnic majority.png (860x678, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3817609/BBC-sacked-white-man-Radio-4-comic-told-need-women-minorities.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope im dead by then but it will gross af. Dirty, smelly and hostile. Basically a third world country that used to have a first world infrastructure. The Monarchy will have been disbanded and you will hear the chant of some sand nigger 5 times a day on speaker.

What's the chances of ethnic Brits being discriminated against either directly or indirectly in such a scenario? For instance, cops turning a blind eye to crimes against ethnic brits or ethnic brits being passed over for employment in certain places due to their CV saying 'John Smith'.

I'd say it will be the same as when whites become the minority in the US. Just watch that space

>Basically a third world country that used to have a first world infrastructure.

That line brought up images of inner Johannesburg.

Its already happening on small scale. Youve seen the if you call the police and your white we might not show up. Or the rape gangs that are allowed to run rampant out of fear of being called racist. Were gonna have to remove them forcibly we just have to wait for the silent majority to come together.

Britan is getting cucked so hard that it makes worthless American virgins look like glorious Chads.

Attached: IMG_20180428_192206_836.jpg (216x399, 16K)

Same thing is happening here in the southwest. Im from west Texas originally and when I was a child whites made up around 70% 32 years later we make up like a quarter. I left at 18 and now live in rural New York state. Ya the taxes are much higher but its much nicer. Ive lived here for years and still have never gone to the city. Im not going to subject my family to that.

>Youve seen the if you call the police and your white we might not show up.

I'm not aware of that. How would they even know you're white or the victim is white from a phone call?

> Or the rape gangs that are allowed to run rampant out of fear of being called racist

That was a proper nadir in the history of the police and an utter tragedy. The individual policemen and women who were complicit in the cover up should all be fired and made to apologise publicly.

Anglo-Saxon-Celtic rebellion now, fuck the Normans

If it gets to that point you will 100% have Islamist groups represented in government and possibly terror orgs and your country will have voluntarily become some post-modern parody of Spain invaded by the Moors.

Attached: this-is-how-it-ends.jpg (1080x756, 165K)

Already happening m8.

You guys got to get this revolution started quick because im getting to old to fight. I was combat arms for ten years though so i know how to shoot very well.

You'll see ethnic blocks formed in Parliament.
Then Eventually it will shift back to, as groups begin to dominate others, a mono-ethnic block in parliament. Who that will be is hard to say.

you Brits better have a revolution and FAST!

Attached: 1525901896017.jpg (800x800, 152K)

When they are the majority there is no chance in hell they will fill their current role of cheap healthcare assistants and bum-wipers for the elderly.
White millennials better pray they die before becoming senile.

What happened during Blair's tenure? I wasn't living here at the time so I'm not too clued up on that period.

If you want to know what your country will look like when it’s full of Pakistanis and Nigerians, take a trip to Pakistan and Nigeria.

Will there be an outright war or will ethnic Brits just slowly become a discriminated and brow beaten underclass?

It was 2050 before what happened

Not that much of a problem. The native British will move north, as they did in Roman times. The south and London will go full middle east, as is already happening in London. When they have slaughtered each other, we move back.

See South Africa

Mass importing of everyone

>mfw I live in the south

;_;

What a jump though. That's absolutely incredible.

I think what will happen is the white english will simply leave. Its been happening for a while, hasn't it?

Where I live some accented fat bitch and her huge dog were carousing around the coffee shop I was relaxing at halfway around the world, looking happy as shit

Why aren't people able to see that mass migration that replaces a host nation's demographics IS a problem? Why is this racist to point out? Why is there no swing to the right? Are we fucked? We're fucked, aren't we? There's no hope left.

Attached: 1514206371489.png (389x386, 312K)

It is the parliaments fault you are in this mess. So, the anglos, Saxons, and celts.
>literally behead king and take away any power they once had
>still try to blame royal family for everything
Maybe Britain deserves to fall.

>2030
>2050
>2055
>and now 2070
The date keeps getting pushed back.
Maybe there's hope

Attached: 1518354309967.jpg (600x764, 91K)

As soon as we have a Muslim PM is when it's all over. My money is on Sadiq Khan becoming PM at some point and as soon as that happens we're truly finished as a country.

He'll put Islam first and anything that is anti-Islam will be shunned. His cabinet will be majority South Asian and black. Thought crime will be implemented by another name and surveillance of native Britons will increase while all mosques will be free to preach hatred of the west. Acts of terrorism will increase. New laws will be implemented to enact Shariah under a different name. Briatin will be flooded by even more migrants.

Attached: mike sad.png (656x576, 524K)

Despite everything USA is most likely the least awful place to be white in the western world in 50 years. At least the Spics won’t try to establish a caliphate and kill you if you disobey their bullshit rules. It’ll most likely just be poorer and slightly more dangerous but with some nice white parts to settle down in. Hopefully the spics will do what they do in other parts of Latin America and built enforce a brutal racial hierarchy with pure blooded whites at the top and blacks at the bottom. But If not, they’re just gonna have to loosen the definition of white and live with that.

Attached: 3E420554-972C-4062-8E4E-421F06FDF4B2.jpg (535x535, 48K)

>Why is this racist to point out?
Because it's negative towards non-whites, that's it

Luke ford?

Attached: D48A6470-7879-4202-B150-12721715961E.gif (441x480, 3.95M)

the second Muslims have any kind of majority they will start the return of the caliphate and cleanse the non believers.

Literally genociding Europe whilst we sit back and let it happen. Mentally castrated into inaction and apathy.
>So this is how it ends.
I hope it’s not too late for Ireland but even if it’s not, we will have to defend against an entire continent of islamists in the future.

They aint got no loicence for that

Whoever made this meme is a genius. By far my favorite GEOTUS meme of all time. Thank you, wherever you are.

When this Happens, I'm fleeing back to Poland, actually I would probably go back shoetly after I finish College

US - Tyrone/Pedro
Canada - Chang/Pajeet
Gee I wonder which will be safer

There is is not a chance that Europe continues to degenerate at this rate for 50 more years.
I'm not sure what will happen, but something will. Something bloody.

Attached: 1497990699824.png (620x634, 233K)

Import one from us you faggot

>implying it will take 50 years
ill give them 25

This retarded meme needs to end. Muslims are not nigger level, the society will gradually decay and the Jew will remain in charge until he no longer wishes to be. Its like me saying "DA BEANERS GONNA EXTERMINATE YALL". It will be a gradual societal collapse/decay.

I don't know about that, Mexicans are not like your average spick. I can't see the Spanish cutting heads off and making piles. It's almost like the Mexicans are going full Aztec. It wouldn't be long before they would be cutting hearts out on top of the empire state building.

I like the image you posted.

>Hope
Lol.
You don’t get it, nobody is saving anybody. All the past European wars were not the doing of the common man, even though Americunts larping as full blooded Anglo saxons, like to take credit for them. Just like the common man is incapable of stopping what’s happening now. You fool, London is literally finished already, 20 years ago.
You always have been the tools and fools of your (((masters))), be it killing and being killed in world wars or living lives of servitude to the higher classes. Yet you still think there is hope hahahahahaha. This is exactly why Europe is fucked. Hope is and always was for the hopeless.
Look at where religions are most dominant, akways the third world, where there never has been anything other than squalor, corruption and poverty, because when you can’t change shit, you need “hope”. God is not saving Europeans.

Only 60% of spics are Mexican.

The way we are going, best case scenario for the US in 50 years is Brazil. Pedro does not hate the white man, Latin America has a de facto caste system based on skin color (IOW how much you descend from the Europeans rather than the natives). And yes we are getting the dregs of society but that caste system is still ingrained in them.

Best mene Jow Forums ever spawned

Attached: 1512925599657.png (490x633, 183K)

Where will the English white-fight to? They don't like learning any language other than English.

>Basically a third world country that used to have a first world infrastructure.
for how long though. this is the crux of the deal. what will it turn into in say 50 years after? i

Attached: 1517885583455.jpg (1152x2048, 541K)

>I wasn't living here at the time
but now you are as part of his legacy presumably

>Why aren't people able to see that mass migration that replaces a host nation's demographics IS a problem?
The argument goes something like "how is that a problem?" culture is deeper than skin colour bro

Magaluf

Attached: 1BFC0BDD-023F-45AB-86ED-944B505FD7BA.jpg (615x859, 84K)

t. Aztlan

(OP) #
Its white genocide.

When Columbus came to America he worked the indiginous population to death. The women stopped having children.

So he imported african slaves which is why the carribean is black now.

To corporations a brown person and white person are interchangeable. It is profitable even to genocide whites with onerous work conditions and import replacement workers.

You'd think but it's happening slowly enough that there is no kickoff point. Nothing to shock people into doing something.

It's the old analogy of boiling a frog alive. Raise the temperature slow enough and the frog won't jump out of the pot

It will be more like Houllebecq says in "Submission" where they make being Muslim have social benefits and then the native whites will convert to Islam to get good jobs or keep their privileges

Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the US.
Same as always.
Brexit is going to make things harder to move to the EU forgetting about the language barrier, which will make them even more attractive in comparison.

This already happens.

The burger didn't explain it well. Refer to this image.

Attached: d9m17HD.jpg (960x720, 75K)

Thanks for having our back. I know we're old, retarded and utterly, utterly fucked, but bear with us.

>I think what will happen is the white english will simply leave. Its been happening for a while, hasn't it?

Yes, generally speaking, rather than make a case for our own belonging or fight to take back our territory, whites (Brits in this case) just move away. The same thing that has happened and still happens to California (white flight) happens step by step in London; white natives just uproot and go somewhere else. We will continue to be pushed out of the urban areas until we populate the rural areas and when they come for us there, who knows what will happen. The nation state is mostly dead these days, it's about finding people who look like you and sticking with them. Calling yourself British means absolutely nothing anymore.

Come to Ulster

Unless you're a social liberal in which case stay in GB.

Attached: 1469286444640.jpg (1379x1231, 733K)

>As someone with Chinese descent but who's basically culturally English, this is worrying af.

So as an invader you consider this an issue? Why don't you end your life? Or let me guess: Are you one of those mixed happa bitches that considers themselves white?

Attached: 1505055191042.jpg (1187x4066, 812K)

Everytime a news source gives some kind of estimation for when white majority stops, you can be assured its blackpilling propaganda.
They have been doing this in America for nearly 10 years now, and our white birthrates are increasing. These projections are nothing but an attempt to demoralize the natives of a nation.
It will get better once your people understand the media is their enemy.

>Unless you're a social liberal

lol of course not

>2070
Too fucking long

They already are
Try to get a job at BBC or even an internship

>our white birthrates are increasing
That's incorrect.
Arabs and North Africans are considered "white" on your census.
So while "white birthrates" are increasing, it's because of more Arab and North African immigrants having children.

It is unironically looking like the future of America is a racial class system. Whites are getting angry and more outspoken as time goes on, and most minorities are unironically afraid of angry whites. To the point where they will comply simply from fear.
Unfortunate that it must come to that, but white america will not go silently into the night.

It's not even just BBC, every British employer is "diversifying" now. Anecdotal, but my local GP used to be staffed by white male medical practitioners with Anglo Saxon names. Now it's a bunch of minority women from Africa and Spain.

The official figure is 1500 now. And insiders say it's tip of the iceberg stuff.

And your sources are going to be more media sources I assume. My source is my own eyes: white people are having children because economic prospects are up. It's that simple.

Sajid Javid is close already.

You're only about 4 million and I've read about plans to import a million Asians/Africans? I'm worried about all the West.

What William Luther Pierce called "the uniquely African mix of despotism and anarchy"

If Prince Harry's 36-year-old divorced (possibly twice-divorced) new wife (as of tomorrow), who has been around the block a few times, can get pregnant, then even your Royal Family will be mixed.

Attached: Prince Harry gives Satanic hand sign with Meghan Markle during visit to Northern Ireland - March 23 (1024x895, 139K)

What will change? Depends on how the parties will adapt. The "patriarchal" system will probably become more cemented, due to a muslim majority. How will the feminazis react to this? Well, I guess we'll see.
We almost had a sharia sentence go through in Sweden a few weeks ago, I think things will start to change quite rapidly.

2030 is the voting tipping point. Besides you think any Muslims pigs are going to be caught for hatespeech when no one understands their pedorunes. White flight to N'ireland could help us all out.

Attached: 1526040759332m.jpg (1024x609, 88K)

Also this
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3817609/BBC-sacked-white-man-Radio-4-comic-told-need-women-minorities.html

Ah you see, Islam is feminist!
Patriarchy can only be performed by white males.

Exactly. They see muslims as lesser than them, and therefor they deserve special treatment. White men are superior so they must come down to everyone else's level. The eternal paradox of these people is mind numbing.

Why is the date changing?

Will it be in 2070 or 2050?

The point of no return will actually pass in the next 10 years, brit pol operation tick tock showed this and BPS did a massive video on it. Where have you been for the past month you bluepilled faggot?

It's not happening OP.

Stop lying and whipping up fear and inciting fear and provoking hatred and whipping up incitement to fear and hatred.

The demographics are *NOT* I repeat *NOT* changing at all. And besides, it actually is happening and it is also a good thing and that is the only acceptable opinion you are allowed to remark on this matter, now let us never hear of this again.

everything will still be run by whites though
white people make this country function
the less of them there are, the worse quality of life will be
no one ever stops to think about this

They think that everything will be exactly the same except that the people in charge will have darker skin

The year is 2143. Richard Spencer's great great grandson protests that white Americans (who constitute 80% of the population) will be in a minority by the year 2185.

A lot of what happens in the future depends on how Brexit turns out. If it's undermined as I fear it maybe. Both remainders and Brexit supporters will see that the current party's are not representative. Each new party that has so far failed have been larger in support than the last. So it's just a mater of time before the old order topples.

They are already preemptively striking the north, see the Cumbria Islam school visit débâcle

>everything will still be run by whites though
>white people make this country function
Yeah but the minorities must seize the means of production and they need quotas to catch up. Look at SA.
They'll argue that they deserve it because after all, Britain has actually been waging war in the ME.
Things will go to shit, but it will still be because of the whites!

So we looked at the data

Source

Have you heard pakis talk? Like a fucking Ali g parody mixed with monkey ebonics. But I'll tell you this the police are scared of pakis/ do not need the hassle. Local train station bar told us this story. Some pakis in a 5 series BMW (always) over taking at speed in a town centre clipped the car they were over taking, the pakipedo scum smashed into train station forecourt knocking out anti ram raid barriers by the bar. Jumped out of the car trying to fight the people who went to see if they are OK. Bar rings the police and ambulance. Police taking details and the second they found out it was on train station property the bar lass said they were relieved to say it's not their jurisdiction but British transport polices' (so the wait would be 1.5 hours) in the mean time over 40 alan snackbars turn up making distinguishing who the drivers were impossible. And worst of all the poor white lady who was getting over taken and had her car clipped was bullied/intimidated into accepting fault. Now you see why regular cops didn't want the trouble. Police are pussies and should be holocausted with the pakis, judges and MP's in my mind. The army lads are the only ones who can save us, lead the vanguard.

Attached: keefe2.jpg (500x282, 57K)

imagine being this whitepilled

Yeah we'll keep posting on this forum talking shit and doing nothing, while slowly watching the white race die off.
Screencap this and check back in 10 years.

Attached: 1447611787362.png (575x767, 508K)