Good job, Republicans

Good job, Republicans.

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-101239.jpg (1440x1838, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rs7InkOfoXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>My parents are sad and about to die
>FUCKING REPUBLICANS
This is hilarious

The older generations are either blind to truth or just awful humans. I'm not sure which one. The percentage of Boomers and older who support our dominoes on pasta and cheese playing elites is disturbingly high.

>ILL NEVER FORGIVE TOU WAAAAA

Too bad they won't get to see the homosexuals lynched on the day of the rope.

Fake. They would be closer to "Nazis" than "progressives."

Instead they get to see Donald restore it

>Bloo-dee-bloo-bloo, it was Her turn, waaah, Blumpf, impeach, waaaaahh WAAAAAH
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE FUCKING PEOPLE?! WHY CAN'T THEY MOVE ON?! WHY CAN'T THEY SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT DONALD GODDAMN TRUMP --EVER--?! I VOTED FOR HIS ASS AND EVEN I'M SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT HIM. WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING PUSSY BITCH WIMPS, GROW UP AND GET A FUCKING HOBBY, JESUS CHRIST, I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH EMOTIONAL FRAILTY IN MY ENTIRE 36 YEARS OF LIFE. I HOPE THEY ALL FUCKING MASS SUICIDE WHEN HE WINS 2020. I can't go online and enjoy anything, turn on the TV, go see a movie, even VIDYA is fucked, because they infest EVERYTHING and BITCH AND MOAN AND CRY AND PREACH. END THIS FUCKING WORLD ALREADY, PEOPLE WERE A MISTAKE.

Attached: 1526567821282.jpg (979x920, 91K)

Nice

This

Guess dementia runs in the family

>I'll NEVER forgive you fucking Republicans
And why should Republicans care?

This. There is something so wrong with these kinds of person.

His bio explains everything

Attached: Liberalshitstick.png (435x610, 167K)

hahaha what an absolute garbage man

die with them

So they spent 99 years destroying America and now they regret. Well I still hope they burn in hell.

kek Real Liberals would support the Donald if it weren't for the MSM maligning him as the extreme far right. His politics were "leftist" in the 80s. He is further left than Bernie and he gets shit done because he is not "insured" like the rest of them.

He forgot (((American)))

lol this is what happens when overdosed on democrat bluepills. someone tell him why israel is based and why america will never side with muslims.

how much do you want to best that his parents didn't say this shit and is just trying to get (you)s

Sounds like her parents were the smart ones.

>atheist but tolerant of theists
maybe islamists but certainly not christians

Haha that guys from Portland. He banned me from his Facebook page because I wouldn't stop talking shit about Hillary or DNC corruption.

He makes a great mocha, and he patented what I hear is a fantastic cooking sauce. He's taken on Wells Fargo and won, and he's pretty inspirational in terms of seizing the awesome opportunities America offers to energetic entrepreneurs.

But when it comes to his politics, yea he's kind of a whiny bitch.

Seriously though. Fantastic mocha.

I say the Boomer gets euthanized first.

>My 8 year cried when I said Trump was going to kill his gay parents and lock him up.
Fucking Trump!!

>I detest all things Trump.

Attached: 2457356631572.jpg (500x565, 76K)

is this the equivalent of the woke 8 year old?

>*curls fist*
>it's not over DRUMPF

>those comments
>a bunch of grownass people in their 40s and 50s gloating online about things their parents said
This is the most pathetic thing I've seen all month.

Bruces dad here, FUCK YOU NAZI SCUM CHECK EM

>whiskey in the pm
>hurr hurr look at me I drink da big boy drinks am I a man now?
Soiboi

Attached: 1483661004163.jpg (681x610, 45K)

boomers are the most entertaining people online. They are so dramatic and theatrical about everything.

i could be convinced a women wrote that bio if his pic wasnt in the way

I'm just sad they won't live long enough to see their parent's fuck-up in allowing the Federal Reserve to be established and enslave the United States to ((their)) agenda be abolished. The corrupt luciferian puppet Woodrow Wilson fucked us all with that one and no generation since his can be truly blamed for how shit the world has been going.

Maybe zhe identifies as a woman. Stop being so transphobic.

It's not Trump's fault this guy's parents are senile.

He look like an eternal Anglo

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 8K)

He has the look of a man that enjoys a good cock now and again

(((Lindner)))
I'm not surprised commie """Greatest Generation""" Jews that probably emigrated from the USSR hate Trump

america is pretty much the same as it was before, except you pay less taxes and felons that are here illegally are being deported. progressives are drama queens.

Why are Twitter bios always so embarrassing? Can people just write a normal one for once? If I used Twitter my bio would likely just be my occupation and age.

This desu senpai

>people still think the "Great Depression" was some kind of colossal doomsday event

Reminds me of this.

Attached: 5YZRLor.jpg (1876x1278, 786K)

>Twitter my bio would likely just be my occupation and age

erm. This is not always good. My job is establishment STEM expert. My real job is establishment enabler who uses data. I hate them all, but it is my job.

this is how extremely ordinary people think being cultured n' shit sounds

i remember having a bio similar to this when i was 15

haha Trump is a faggot

>(((Lindner)))
how in the world did we miss so many?

Attached: 1413503049946.jpg (221x228, 9K)

>>ILL NEVER FORGIVE TOU WAAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=Rs7InkOfoXY

Attached: maxresdefault[3].jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Lmao his parents are gonna suck cocks in hell

Restore? But that's what MAGA is all about.

>Good job, Republicans.
Thank you!

Attached: 1526570463308[1].png (834x768, 454K)

Story never happened. Anyone over 90 I've ever met is way chill. You don't live to 90 by sperging out about political shit like Trump being president. The odds that "it wuz her turn" is on their minds as they reach the twilight of long healthy lives is zero.

>Nov 7
dodged the bullet by a single fucking day
damn

Attached: 1418470726289.jpg (480x463, 35K)

They're just weak.
Social shame rules them.

Rand will do a fine job of finishing the job sweety, give it some time.

*odds ARE zero

Things that never happened.

Post the boomer study that says they rather lose ww2 than desegregated.

Digits confirm never happened

On the off hand chance all this Q-user shit is legit and we see Hillary and democrats get exposed as actual deep state, satanic pedophiles, how will these people react?
I mean their entire reality and everything they stood for would be turned completely inside out. They would have to live with the fact they put energy into actively supporting these people.

Pfft... they probably disowned that homo years ago...

check'd, true.

We'd have to start filling holes with people.

this

capped

Attached: HAI-large.gif (900x900, 10K)

A scapegoat would have to be developed to save the ideology. The "wasn't real communism" approach. "Wasn't real neoliberalism because the corporations infiltrated the dem party" or some such.

>(((Lindner)))
Oh just more Jewish kvetching. Remember to sage.

>coffee in the am, whisky in the pm
It should be illegal to call flavored sugar drinks coffee or whisky like it’s illegal to call “American cheese” actual cheese since it’s processed garbage. You know this faggot is drinking Frappuccinos and fireball “””whisky”””

He really tries to be interesting here but he fails badly.

>They would have to live with the fact they put energy into actively supporting these people.
>They would have to live with the fact

they're so far past doubled down at this point that "living with the fact" would never come into the equation. it already doesn't -- whenever some part of their marxist ideology blows up in their faces. sometimes quite literally if it's one of their precious pet mudslimes.

so, we would see antifa-style sperging like never before

>MUH RUSSIA
>RAHRGH BLIMPF BLARBAGE CAN
>SALUT THE REVOLTION

it's all so tiresome. when the fuck will that volcano blow up

Attached: 1521046919857.jpg (798x1162, 160K)

Someone with a twatter plz link him to this thread.

Attached: 1525524875926.png (990x1208, 111K)

Actually, American cheese is just a mixture of cheddar and usually some kind of colby or jack cheese, sometimes with annatto to make it yellow. It is real cheese, because it's literally two kinds of real cheese blended together.
What's not allowed to be called cheese is "american cheese flavored processed cheese product snack" squares, that are basically just margarine but with a different texture.

This desu

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(((

This

Your parents gey

Wtf I love fake stories now!

FPBP

I'll take "Shit that never happened" for 200, Alex

/This

This but unironically

unironically this.

if i was president i would ban all gays from the internet except richard simmons

The people in shock of his bio probably never leave this site.
That's a normal twitter bio and you'll also see those sorts of bios on message boards and such.

I'm sorry that I don't waste time reading the bios of faggots.

Nobody is in shock faggot. It's just pretentious as hell

This. But especially
> I HOPE THEY ALL FUCKING MASS SUICIDE WHEN HE WINS 2020
this.

Attached: eragsdr.jpg (458x278, 39K)

>liberal
>schmoozer
>drumpf
>coffee in the AM
>whisky in the PM
Oh, so you're a degenerate addict then? Who would have thought that a liberal acts this way?