It will be extremely unAmerican and anti-capitalist if Donald tries to break up Amazon. Let the market handle itself

It will be extremely unAmerican and anti-capitalist if Donald tries to break up Amazon. Let the market handle itself.

Attached: AMZ.png (306x165, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weeklystandard.com/mark-hemingway/our-insanely-corrupt-congress
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys faggot

>Being this stupid

Attached: voice-changing-bane-mask-300x250.jpg (300x250, 21K)

>Moves U.S. Dollars offshore
>unAmerican

OY VEY GOY YOU ARE WHITE AND WORTH $120B? TIME TO REGULATE YOU

Capitalism is a political system whereby private economic interests get to control not only their means of production and sales, but the government itself, by means of cartels, political funding, and lobbying. This is how the term was understood a hundred and more years ago, and it is because of such abusive behavior that we had things like the Sherman Anti-Trust Act. It is why Teddy Roosevelt prided himself on being a trust-buster. Theodore Roosevelt did not consider himself “pro-capitalist”; quite the contrary. Nor did most American politicians prior to the 1950s, when, in response to Communist propaganda, some conservatives embraced the term and deliberately confused finance capitalism with the ideal of an efficient, smooth-running market economy. “Conservatives” are now so married to their ideal of “free-market” capitalism that they’ve put old-style conservative values – e.g., social stability, traditional morality – in the wind.

>Let the market handle itself.
including letting amazon pay market rate for shipping

But where will amerifats shit in public if amazon puts walmart out of business?

Funny how there are so many idiots on this board all of a sudden who will support any retarded idea that kike lover Trump thinks of.

Jow Forums nows support israel
Jow Forums now supports protectionism
Jow Forums now supports tariffs

corporate shilling detected. gas yourself

agreed....we have a bunch of commie faggots on this board

It's been done before

Is the shit he's said about them exploiting the post office true at all?

>and are putting many thousands of retailers out of business

This coming from the tycoon though. Stupid comment.

>destroying corporate overlords isnt American
Death to the trusts

This
Also eliminating all corporate subsidies and regulation (that destroys competition). Also destroy the federal reserve and the kikes that run it.

Heavy government subsidies is not free market, you moron.

(((It's okay when we do it)))

Monopolies are anti-capitalist. Amazon can Jew you over as much as they want with no competition.

You sound like a retarded communist trying to redefine capitalism to mean everything bad with our current mixed economy system.

The market will never willfully handle itself with Jewish gluttons abusing the system to their advantage. You need a strongman to come in and reign in the excess of capitalism. It's the best system but not without problems.

government subsidies are not free market capitalism you retarded paki

In other words, you need a strongman to come in and destroy the federal reserve.

Attached: +Gold Standard.png (1331x896, 459K)

found the dumb stockholder that is too stupid to sell before the break up

Calm down, dear, I was agreeing.

how is amazon a monopoly? it has plenty of competition.

Basically anything that gives the Jews power to fuck shit up from the top and give capitalism a bad name is what needs to be done away with by the strongman. We need someone to go Jesus with the whip and drive these Jew rats out the Holy Temple that is America and its banking system.

>Shilling for Satanic tech giant.

>hurr durr OBAMA IS COMMIE!! FREE MARKET!!!111
>FUCK AMAZON, WE NEED MORE GUBMINT BECAUSE TRUMP TOLD ME SO

Fuck the bald jew, his company is literally skynet, also remember who he supported back in 2016. He also loves (((pizza parties)))

Attached: jeff-bezos.jpg (580x360, 61K)

>Satanic
Muh desert people texts.

Attached: 1512880467998.gif (479x255, 2.88M)

fuck you corporate shill

I can hear the hand rubbing behind this post. Yes, we need a strongman to stop Jewish bullshit from shitting up the objectively superior system that si capitalism. Jews literally ruin everything they're involved with, Capitalism is no different.

Puts Walmart out of business? Have you been to a Walmart? Customers have bought ten unplanned items before they get to what they would type in the search bar, but they get it that day

Chinks aren't considered competition when their delivery times are still 60 days (?) also eBay has become e-Goodwill because it's full of refurb and 2nd hand shit, but everything is overpriced and beat as hell, Amazon has literally no direct competition.

Amazon is Satanic. You can tell just by looking at the logo.

Attached: file.png (319x150, 11K)

>commie
More like anons who see the parasitic Jew infesting Capitalism.

>being this much of a hypocrite

fucking painful. no wonder your trumpcuck communities are dumpster fires. there's a reason high tech companies are sending jobs to places like Boston and Seattle while oklahoma can barely even afford to keep their schools open 5 days a week. as a rich yankee, i think its glorious.

How is naming the Jew that's ruining Capitalism hypocritical?

>Jow Forums is 1 single person

Summerfags never went away.

>Let the market handle itself.
The problem is that the market is manipulated:

>Of all the crazy ways that members of Congress are above the law, the fact that politicians and their staff are largely immune from insider trading laws has to be near the top of the list.
weeklystandard.com/mark-hemingway/our-insanely-corrupt-congress

Attached: as-a-matter-of-fact.gif (245x260, 1.98M)

It goes from A to Z because they carry everything. Not because of Satanism.

Memes aside Amazon Prime is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me
t. Amazon Prime shill

>jeff bezos is jewish
>if i dont have an argument, ill just autistically screech "jew"

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

You can be sure a Jew somewhere is a huge influence on Amazon, yes. It is unironically always the Jews.

>4% retail market share
>HURR SMALL BIZNESS MUH MONOPOLEE TRUMP BUST THIS EVIL JEW CORP

Communism is the light.

I'm not referring to that. Look at the what I highlighted.

You highlighted the arrow.

Get rid of the laws protecting corporations and I agree. If its just Amazon its a vendetta, if its all of them good riddance and he’d be doing God’s work.

4% market share in a particular product or sector would be dismissible. 4% market share in ALL OF RETAIL is fucking enormous. And it’s growing fast.

Attached: file.png (631x488, 147K)

I agree. I may buy 2 things off of Amazon every year because Walmart won't have it, Best Buy is too expensive, and Monoprice has the simple item I'm looking for cheaper than Amazon.

However, one advantage to Amazon is that they have the item. I am constantly driving to a store only to find out that the 3 stores I just visited do not have the item I am looking for in stock.

DESU, aside from clothing stores, furniture showrooms, and a few other things brick and mortar stores are fucking pathetic now. If they do have something in stock it will be cheaper online.

See?

Attached: file.png (447x199, 151K)

Walmart has 3 times the revenue and 5 times the operating income, this technological novelty doesn't beat the access to the last thing people buy when broke

>market economies work because companies that are cheap and efficient will be utilized the most
>NO NOT LIKE THAT

>curves are Satanic
Lmao, what? Are you gay?

amazon is doing an bid to cities to put their second warehouse.
The bid in my town is private even though they're getting tax breaks and special benefits.
Our politicians are going to court to fight for it to remain private

This isn't a free market it's fucking kike bullshit

All of those corporate logos are references to Saturn. So are the ones with pyramids and all seeing eyes.

Attached: file.png (411x538, 346K)

>unAmerican
You talk like a fucking leftist

Attached: 1501446928878.gif (160x160, 321K)

You think I care about the market sweetie?

>He doesn't know about the occult symbols in corporations, media, and government.

Attached: dwafewgaw.png (888x392, 585K)

Then stop giving them any tax breaks.

I was going to mock you, but i see now that Amazon does in fact fit the symbolic narrative.
>Sega Saturn
lol ruthless

>extremely unAmerican

go fuck yourself bezos dick worshipper

I'm well aware of /x/.

It's funny how americans actually think left and right still mean something in their shithole

Attached: 1417012957602 (2).jpg (258x243, 22K)

Okay. Whether you believe that the demons that the elite worship are real or not, doesn't change the fact that they worship them. Amazon is in league with them.

>Whether you believe that the demons that the elite worship are real or not, doesn't change the fact that they worship them.

Attached: 1498785999497.gif (256x192, 1.39M)

>He thinks that they've simply been larping for fun.

>hurr the opposite of a shit system is another shit system so you must be trying to say your shit system is good just because my system is shit
theyre both absolute kikery unmoderated you nigger

Attached: 05b4b44f25f4415ea8a28f4a08c8551a.png (1920x1636, 137K)

Speaking of larping.

Attached: iStock_000013671272Small.jpg (575x835, 227K)

>doesn't change the fact that they worship them
ONE source?

CERN tunnel ceremony.
>inb4 "it's just local legend!"

Let the monopoly break up capitalism instead.

ah yes, I forgot modern art and hipster symbolism was evil witchcraft

Except it's praising Satan. It's not art.

Is this just art? Is the vatican just being a bunch of hipsters for fun? That's right, they constructed this entire building just as a joke lmao.

Attached: dwadwadaw.png (1508x1132, 2.85M)

>They were just larping when they said they were sacrificing children to Moloch! After all they knew that the emails would be leaked to the public.
Your day is coming kike.

Attached: file.png (478x251, 68K)

>four posts in a row
autism

Attached: 1345147892524.jpg (600x600, 51K)

Fuck Amazon.

Attached: Amazon Commie faggots.jpg (894x767, 54K)

The world has changed a lot in past 50 years, blaming it all on a single change is ignorant at best.

Wow, you sure did try hard to refute my point, moron.
I'm waiting on you to tell me it's all a larp, and not to worry about it.

Nice derailment, guys.

What's the corporatist plan to redistribute market share, then? How are small retailers meant to compete with a subsidised shipper who dominates product searches using the weight of capital alone?
A facet of regulation is maintaining an even playing field for smaller businesses to encourage innovation amongst hungrier entrepreneurs. It also raises the quality of merchandise when manufacturers are forced to compete in a world of meaningful consumer choice.

I personally doubt that Trump will be effective in busting monopolies in any sector, but would be happy to see his rhetoric on the subject picked up by a more competent economic mind.

Attached: IMG_20170627_124644.jpg (468x463, 29K)

>Amazon
>full of chink ripoffs and 1000000 chink sellers