Jow Forums

Jow Forums
Please redpill me on vasectomies?
My GF has a lot of negative side effects from her birth control, she's tried many different kinds of pills and her current one is supposed to be as low hormone as possible.
She almost consistently wakes up 3-4am to throw up, she's way sassier since starting (she recognizes when she's being hormonally angry and apologizes after)

I feel pretty bad about her having to go through all this so we don't have to worry about her getting pregnant. I've looked into vasectomies and they're only $400-$500.

I'm pretty heavily considering it. Is this jewish subversion? Should I do it or not?

It'd also be nice to not have to worry about roasties tracking me down 20 years from now for retroactive child support

plz redpill me Jow Forums

Attached: vasectomy.jpg (985x654, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalcycles.com/en
cnn.com/2017/10/07/politics/obamacare-changed-birth-control-contraceptives/index.html
patient.info/forums/discuss/can-young-girls-use-the-copper-iud--476763
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do it.

Don't do it until after you have had children.

Suggest she take weaker dose pill.
Or do as I do, abstain from sex with GF and get a side chick who isnt made ill by birth control.

are you retarded? they make non hormone IUD's have her get one of those = paraguard

what about freezing semen?? Also it's most of the time reversible, so having both failsafes should be good enough?

Well it's your choice. Keep in mind that the white race is declining and reproduction is our duty.

Are you white? Then don't ever do it.

Any other race? Go ahead.

Have children homo

Are you white? If so you need to do it immediately

>It'd also be nice to not have to worry about roasties tracking me down 20 years from now for retroactive child support
Kys degenerate scum

Just need a couple of rubber bands and you're g2g

Attached: 8a757cb694dd53c4af2bd87b3afd4645.jpg (1280x1707, 396K)

The most reddit post ever, must be bait. That being said OP, my cunt ex gf also used her birth control as an excuse to act like a piece of shit, turns out it wasn’t even the birth control - she was just a 20 something white woman.

>171948849
They didn't exist in a way that non-hormonal IUDs would be prescribed to people her age (young no kids).
Ones that can be prescribed to her came out recently but she doesn't have insurance or $1,000 to throw at an implant

Does nobody use condoms anymore?

Not having a foreskin sucks enough, now you want to feel even less?

birth control is covered 100% under insurance since Obama care all she'd have to pay for is the office visit copayment and there is no age restriction you are retarded they simply insert it in the cervix and once removed fertility is 100% restored.

How long has this been an issue?
Birth Control effects everyone differently but that sounds pretty extreme, I would say get the snip because you don't want to have the BC fail and have her end up with a mutated baby from all the hormones.
The depo shot is especially dangerous and plenty of women have still gotten pregnant on it and died from ecotopic pregnancies or had children with severe birth defects.

Overpopulation = main cause of this sixth mass extinction but nobody really likes to admit it. Do it faggot. I got mine 4 years ago. No harpie will ever get a penny from me. I don't care about the human race going extinct. I only care bout all the other animals.

> Should I remove myself from the gene pool

If you have to ask, the answer is yes

DO IT!

Actually, cut the whole thing off while you're at it

>I don't care about the human race going extinct. I only care bout all the other animals.
So why not start with yourself, fuccboi?

>kill yourself
>kill yourself
>use a condom instead of drugging your gf
>get out of Jow Forums
>kill yourself

you end up with permanent blue balls, because they still produce sperm but there is no way for them to empty

plus, GF???
you are going to permanently destroy yourself for a woman you aren't even committed too? ultracuck

Just use a condom holy shit

Who are you going to be with longer?

Your current whore or your balls?

Because I'm a scientist, buddy.

why snip off when you haven't had children. Sex is for procreation.

Have her use this instead; it's backed by science and was used as a means of birth control before.
For about 2-3 days out of the month you can't have sex. That's it.
naturalcycles.com/en

dump her

>literally having your balls cut off
why not just neck yourself and be done with it? enjoy life when she wants a baby and let's jamal impregnate her because you'll be a literal sterile husk of a man

My sister had that, and when the doctor removed it it broke off inside of her. They tried to take it out three times, and now she has to head to the big city for surgery. Not even joking.
You can also bleed for weeks on end.

However, these things don't happen to often.
Just keep the risk in mind.

checked
This

Attached: 1525368012644.jpg (1280x542, 226K)

Over population isn't a white problem.

>not engaging in non-penetrative sex
you stupid faggot
even giving her a rub or getting a blowjob is better than getting your shit cut or her on birth control
don't fuck up what God and your parents gave you or you're no different from the trannies

Attached: 1419225576358.jpg (988x1400, 149K)

She's had issues with birth control her whole life. When we first met we were just using the pullout method but I got tired of being paranoid and asked her to get on the pill even though she warned me she had issues with it; it's been about 4 months since she started the pill and her issues have not lessened in any way

cnn.com/2017/10/07/politics/obamacare-changed-birth-control-contraceptives/index.html
"out-of-pocket expenditures on contraceptives has dropped" is not 100% free

also my gfs experience was similar to this poster patient.info/forums/discuss/can-young-girls-use-the-copper-iud--476763
"My GP told told me that its an option but the insertion would be really bad as I haven't even had a smear test, that my fallopian tubes could get infected and become infertile (which scared me but I don't know how true that is if you are in a monogamous r/s) and that teenage girls don't really have it."

Never have never will. Tell them you're allergic even tho you're not

vasectomy does not automatically remove you from the gene pool

It sounds like it would benefit me in other future relationships; did you read the part about how this would let me not have to worry about some roastie trying to milk me for child support down the line

Is this the bullshit where they check their temperature in the morning and it tells them if they can get pregnant?? I've literally only heard about this from tree-hugging, armpithair pink hairdye feminitsts so I didn't trust it

use an IUD

Also where did you get the number of 400 - 500 for a vasectomy?
I looked into it with my S/O about a year ago and we decided not to go that route because it would have cost a minimum of 1200, instead my lady has her own method of megadosing on vitamin C if she misses a period as like an affordable home remedy plan B pill.
It works and is hormone free, hormones are rough and you're right to feel bad she's going through all that but there's other methods, my girlfriend found a way through a little extra research because birth control hormones fucked with her too much altering her mood and personality growing up, so she's just been doing the vitamin C trick for like over 5 years now without fail.

I'm 100% ethnically Circassian with deep yellow fever

Whites aren't overpopulated, it's the chinese and indians that are, you retard.

Attached: 37K7JW.jpg (650x803, 240K)

>putting literally a plastic bag on your dick
>2018

you're either too young to be considering a vasectomy, living a degenerate non-Jow Forums sanctioned lifestyle with this harlot, or both. either way you're cucking yourself

Attached: 1526576926763.jpg (602x690, 59K)

Always an excuse with you people.
>muh overpopulation, muh humans are a virus, the sooner we all go extinct the better!
>n-no, I don't need to kill myself because...

when you google "how much does a vasectomy cost" the immediate answer is "Vasectomies cost about $350 to $1000 – far less than surgery to sterilize a woman – and many insurance companies will cover the procedure."

Personally I was told it costs as much as an abortion so that's where I got that number

I've heard of that, isn't that part of an "at-home abortion cocktail" LOL
Hope she likes sushi

Just use a condom. It's that simple lol.

>yellow fever
>bullet to the head

It is, but it was made by scientists and it works. The app is extremely accurate, it's very easy to use, and it's great in that if you switch it to pregnancy mode, you can detect your best day to get pregnant.

My co-workers now-wife fucks a lot, and fucked a lot of men and she used this method without the app until she hit menapause.

I'm using it now to build up data for when I get married, and plan my wedding on my most fertile day ( after 6 months of data).

At least look at the website and let it explain the makers, and the science/ reviews. It's legit and not hippy.

Plus, you can download it today, and get a basal thermometer at most pharmacies. You can also buy theirs.

Sites good, they also have a super high-tech kegal exerciser. which is excellent for giving birth.

Instead of a vasectomy, you should do what the trannies do and just cut your dick in half and fold it inside like a vagina.

neck yourself faggot
I'm glad all these faggot are getting vasectomy, we don't need or want your weak genes

Everyone I know who uses that method, including myself are fairly trad/ conservative btw.

Then get a vasectomy

Don't do it.

this

Just cut your whole penis off if you can't afford a kid.

There is no shortage of children.
Just say'n.

Update on how this works, if she misses a period she should take between 2000 and 4000 mg of Vitamin C a day until she bleeds, but no more than 5000 mg or she could overdose.
Also don't listen to the guys suggesting the ovulation tracking, that shit is stupidly complicated and not fullproof especially since that window of time she ovulates will shift whenever her cycle does, also sperm can stay alive in a vagina for up to 2 weeks.

Agreed the nonwhites don't really breed like rabbits. Even though even rabbits and hares are declining, so the prase is not really accurate anymore. We whites just are nothing more than cash-cows. But I just don't anything positieve anymore for us as a species. We're a sitting duck waiting to get shot.

Newsflash: we don't own the Earth. We just live on it temporary. No species lasts forever.

I'm 21 living a hellish degenerate lifestyle of self-indulgence and needing good feels all the time
Thank you for the advice, friend. I needed more elaboration because I didn't initially trust your flag but I'll do some of the research myself. Hope you have a blessed day!
Also that's really smart and cute that you're planning your wedding day around your fertility. Hope it goes amazing ~

After reading this thread, yes OP in your case you should get a vasectomy

here's a redpill: use condoms
you don't chop your shit off
your gf doesnt fuk up her body
long term more expensive, but a p4ice worth paying

What's your occupation then, buddy? I'm curious. :-)

I can sort you out with a couple of bricks, no bother.

>yellow fever
dont even bother freezing your semen

The app takes care of that.
The clinical testing was done on 22K women.

It's an officially cetified medical app, you mong. Take an actual look at it.

In the app you track your cycles too, along with any spotting, and your temperature in the morning.
God I hate lazy, know-it-all jackasses who can't be bothered to do some basic reading.

>megadosing on vitamin C
How the hell does that work?

And actually, sperm can stay alive for up to 7 days and the app takes it into account.

Taking that much vitamin C over a missed period.... please explain why and provide sauce.

Giving your gf the femin virus with the pill is worse than plastic bag on dick.

>so we don't have to worry about getting her pregnant
FUCKS LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON BEHIND LOW BIRTH RATES
>b-but I don't have money!
YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY? I'M SURE THAT FOR EXPENSIVE CLOTHES, CELLPHONES, CARS AND VIDYA YOU HAVE. FUCK YOU

the rhythm method has a 100% success rate until blue balls turn you into a caveman. just be a fucking adult and control yourself.

Haha! Yeah the leafs really ruin their reps. Just look at the site it'sself. That should clarify a lot, and then look at reviews of the product off the website.

I'm super happy to reccomend this since fewer women pissing hormones into the water means fewer feminized men.
Thanks for the kind words, we're engaged! So the wedding should be soon. Have a blessed day yourself ^-^

My own girlfriend is one of tons of women who don't have a regular period and never has, a lot of women who try those stupid fucking apps either eventually stop using them, or will tell you it's always off by a few days until they update it.
T. Leaf with no gf

This.

Otherwise maybe you deserve you have a vasectomy for being such an idiot.

We all need to start raising crusaders.

>not wanting to bring a child into this world = not having money
okay Juan, say hi to your brothers and sisters for me from the first world

found the infographic I was talking about

Attached: u0V3wp4.png (800x1200, 113K)

if you are considering eliminating your reproductive capability... its a sign you should. Natures way of weeding out undesirables.

It causes the uterus to contract and drop whatever's inside, it used to be used as a form of birth control in Medieval times, midwives would feed a woman nothing but citrus fruit until it induced a miscarriage and the womb spits out whatever was inside.
Just google vitamin c induced miscarriage.

Explain to me how being willing to adopt a human in need as opposed to bringing a new child into the world is nature pointing out undesirables

If you don't want a kid maybe you shouldn't have sex.

What are you going to do if you get your girlfriend pregnant?

Are you going to get married?

OP I'm having a hard time believing your not a nigger.

Also, nice Reddit spacing.

>antinatalism
Do us, yourself and the rest of the world a favor. Fucking kill yoursefl

1)Sometimes cycles get irregular, and as I said you track your cycle. It will also help regulate one it's own once they are off contraception.

2) Maybe OP's woman isn't useless and irresponsible, and can measure her temp once in the morning without leaving her bed, and then, and this is the REAL HARD PART, just plug in the days she has her period.
It takes the same basic thought process as taking a birth control pill once a day.
3) I'm female, and engaged.

How could you not tell by my syntax and the contents of my post?

t.AmericanBrainlet.

No seriously, get a vasectomy before you make yet another self-hating Elliot Rodger hapa kid because of your autistic hypocritical racemixing fetish. Hapas are anti-white.

*You're*

>circassian
These guys have been ethnically muslim since the 16th century

When she's being hormonal just push her down and hardfuck her. She'll squawk a bit in protest at first but mysteriously be wetter than October. See how submissive she is afterwards too.

Urgh, disgusting and degenerate.

Just use condoms or the app, we have better methods now. Yikes.

Been through it before, couldn't agree more.

Tits or gtfo

Make her get an insert. Fuck a vasectomy, she'll leave your ass one day.

have 3-4 children atleast first

My girlfriend would want an abortion and I picked her to be my girlfriend because she sees things similarly to I do. I've broken up with girls before over their opinion on this topic as it's fucking important.

Did my formatting make the post more readable? Or would you rather I brick all my text together?

Also, on a friendly note, if she has always had irregular periods she may have PCOS, or may have hormonal problems/ too much stress. She should have that looked at or she can be infertile.

also, from what you said, she may be messing up her birth control too often.

altruism isn't an evolutionary advantage on the individual level. it is an error to equate "nature" with "your genetic material" but the conclusion that post is drawing would be that "nature" is removing your deleterious altruistic tendency from the genetic pool

Name a method aside from hormones, 50$ plan B pills, and spermicides that cause yeast infections.

Why are you dating a women that would consider getting an abortion? You're fucking stupid.

Give more useful advice, get a better woman, or KYS.

Have a good day.

>getting a vasectomy for a GF
you are a fucking cuck
find a new girl

THIS

Cause he's antinatalist scum.

The app/ basal thermometer I just mentioned.
Condoms, and latex if there are allergies.
You don't need to use spermicides with condoms.
As my post said.

>Please redpill me on vasectomies?
They stop degenerates who have sex only for pleasure with people to whom they aren't married from reproducing. Get one.

I get my vasectomy next month and I'm looking forward to it. I've made it to 32 with no kids and life is wonderful.

yes please get a vasectomy asap your shitty genes should not be spread