Why do Catholic pastors dress like wizards?

The bizarre nature of the religion and its medieval customs is probably one of the main reasons people are leaving it in droves.

Attached: grand wizard.png (800x806, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_20000630_chiese-sorelle_en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fTMYMlEoQ7c
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI
youtube.com/watch?v=sLaSMLSgEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1wvf4ev0
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVyptxPQ04
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/21_Objections.pdf
onepeterfive.com/pope-communists-think-like-christians/
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2018/02/06/china-is-the-best-implementer-of-catholic-social-doctrine-says-vatican-bishop/
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its a false religion full of false prophets

>that ID, though

Attached: Catholic.jpg (472x5377, 1.61M)

Because it doesn't matter what century it is larping is fun

Ah no. We're leaving because of the whole kid raping thing, attitudes to women, gays, aids, jews, non married couples and their children..........

The Church is rooted in witchcraft.
Praying is just another word for casting.

Because they wish to lead humble lives like Jesus Christ ofcourse

Are you stupid or do you just don't read? People are attracted by tradition and after the Second Vatican Council when nuns and priests were allowed to dress more casually, the numbers of people interested in joining the church as vocation significantly decreased. Churches were packed before the 2nd Vatican Council.

Pagan idols and pagan rituals.

Complete and utter Satanism. Everything about the Catholic Church disturbs me, it is total evil

They're actually wizards.

Attached: file.png (834x549, 840K)

Attached: Dagon fish-god Catholicism.jpg (583x559, 88K)

Attached: file.png (676x449, 398K)

It's one of the few cool things remaining. The church needs to bring back their old beliefs instead of following the liberal temporary fads as "new doctrine"

Attached: file.png (559x553, 740K)

Attached: Dagon fish-god Babylon -catholic.jpg (611x1002, 254K)

>Gold

Attached: file.png (365x435, 321K)

Attached: dagon - catholicism .jpg (1512x2016, 1.13M)

Attached: Dagon the Fish God.png (1540x270, 123K)

Is that Pope Benedict? Oh I love him!

Attached: Research the legend behind the Catholic faith.jpg (736x593, 122K)

Also many of the traditions rooted in Catholicism came from the earlier European pagan religions which explains why it may seem bizarre to an uncultured American. You're too stuck in modernism and have never seen tradition, just plastic and materialism of your surroundings.

Babylonian mystery religious garb

Attached: jlkjlj.jpg (640x287, 34K)

The mitre comes from Philistine fish worship.

Attached: vatican138_07.jpg (750x474, 95K)

>protestants

mental retardation

because it's fake

--- More Protestants.

Attached: 35577.jpg (1024x685, 637K)

>Catholicism came from the earlier European pagan
There is nothing about European paganism other than the days that were used to usurp the belief system, eg. christmas day = winter solstice

The mitre comes from Sumerian worship of Adapa/Oannes, Dagon is just an incomplete half remembering of this figure by Palestinians. Oannes was a fisherman (the pope's signet is said to be of the fisherman) who rose from the sea and taught people the knowledge of writing and other arts. Very similar to Thoth and Hermes of later traditions.

because Catholicism is a merge of Christianity and paganism

Attached: Daegon.gif (442x497, 70K)

The papacy is the antichrist.

Attached: 1525137737677.png (1047x2000, 1.91M)

Attached: 1496336535584.jpg (480x360, 40K)

They have some fish fetish, desu

They use a fish because Jesus told the apostles "Follow me and I will make you fishers of man".

They are wanna be Etruscan Haruspices... he’s holding a litvvs and they named cardinals after the Roman conception of “cardinal direction” door hinge point...

Vatican fancies herself as the Mother of All Churches
The Whore of Babylon is called Mother of Harlots.

Attached: 1526357095223.png (243x243, 12K)

>implying we want any of that degenerate behavior

Attached: Dagon.jpg (550x688, 95K)

No

Attached: 10404aax.gif (550x288, 8K)

Dagon is a demon. All pagan gods are demons. So in a sense the pagan gods do exist.

Tradition.

fuck and i thought ratzinger was ourguy for being in Hitler youth

seems you are also redpilled about this

Attached: Dagon red pill.jpg (454x300, 22K)

evolution
the religions with the bigger hats attracted more crowds in the (((merchant))) squares
those without fancy hats died out
that's the real reason
everyone else is a fag
also faggotry
also religion is
get free shit
pretend to speak to dead / for a god
raep kids

>when most of humanity seek spiritual guidance from a man in a dress

Attached: 1311382610589.jpg (264x237, 136K)

This, we want degeneracy

me

You're too stupid to post here

Attached: Oannes is Dagon.jpg (303x330, 20K)

All religions deserve mockery.

Christianity comes from the middle east and basically derives from religions that followed the zodiac

Attached: 2 fish and 5 loafes of bread.jpg (900x470, 130K)

>Eleventh century
Fucking lol

The Vatican is a city state, it's not a Church. The Church is the Catholic Church. Also, it's called Vatican because it sits on place called Vatican Hill.

vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_20000630_chiese-sorelle_en.html
>10. In fact, in the proper sense, sister Churches are exclusively particular Churches (or groupings of particular Churches; for example, the Patriarchates or Metropolitan provinces) among themselves.[7] It must always be clear, when the expression sister Churches is used in this proper sense, that the one, holy, catholic and apostolic Universal Church is not sister but mother of all the particular Churches.[8]

Revelation 17:5
>And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

Revelation 18:7
>How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=fTMYMlEoQ7c

Attached: trinity-of-control.jpg (1327x983, 740K)

Proofs that the Bible is true
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M

Babylon has fallen, fallen!!
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI

St. Malachy's Prophecy (3rd Edition) - Francis says: “I’m a Roman”
youtube.com/watch?v=sLaSMLSgEmQ

Apocalypse 17:8 Fulfilled
youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1wvf4ev0

Documentary: Protestantism's Big Justification Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

Mary's Sinlessness: A Biblical Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVyptxPQ04

Common objections against sedevacantism refuted:
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/21_Objections.pdf

I'll leave the thread, the links and videos will answer your questions

>implying protestants are not also leaving in droves

Πιστεύω εἰς ἕνα Θεόν, Πατέρα, παντοkράτορα, ποιητὴν οὐρανοῦ kαὶ γῆς, ὁρατῶν τε πάντων kαὶ ἀοράτων.

Καὶ εἰς ἕνα Κύριον Ἰησοῦν Χριστόν, τὸν Υἱὸν τοῦ Θεοῦ τὸν μονογενῆ, τὸν ἐk τοῦ Πατρὸς γεννηθέντα πρὸ πάντων τῶν αἰώνων· φῶς ἐk φωτός, Θεὸν ἀληθινὸν ἐk Θεοῦ ἀληθινοῦ, γεννηθέντα οὐ ποιηθέντα, ὁμοούσιον τῷ Πατρί, δι᾿ οὗ τὰ πάντα ἐγένετο.

Τὸν δι᾿ ἡμᾶς τοὺς ἀνθρώπους kαὶ διὰ τὴν ἡμετέραν σωτηρίαν kατελθόντα ἐk τῶν οὐρανῶν kαὶ σαρkωθέντα ἐk Πνεύματος ἁγίου kαὶ Μαρίας τῆς Παρθένου kαὶ ἐνανθρωπήσαντα.

Σταυρωθέντα τε ὑπὲρ ἡμῶν ἐπὶ Ποντίου Πιλάτου, kαὶ παθόντα, kαὶ ταφέντα. Καὶ ἀναστάντα τῇ τρίτῃ ἡμέρᾳ, kατὰ τὰς Γραφάς. Καὶ ἀνελθόντα εἰς τοὺς οὐρανούς, kαὶ kαθεζόμενον ἐk δεξιῶν τοῦ Πατρός. Καὶ πάλιν ἐρχόμενον μετὰ δόξης kρῖναι ζῶντας kαὶ νεkρούς, οὗ τῆς βασιλείας οὐk ἔσται τέλος.

Καὶ εἰς τὸ Πνεῦμα τὸ ἅγιον, τὸ kύριον, τὸ ζωοποιόν, τὸ ἐk τοῦ Πατρὸς ἐkπορευόμενον, τὸ σὺν Πατρί kαὶ Υἱῷ συμπροσkυνούμενον kαὶ συνδοξαζόμενον, τὸ λαλῆσαν διὰ τῶν προφητῶν.

Attached: agia-sofia.jpg (480x336, 35K)

Because the Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon

Attached: The Whore of Babylon.jpg (1826x492, 331K)

>unironically posting a Chick tract.

Now post 'Dark Dungeons' and denounce RPGs, user.

Attached: 1280278791447.jpg (506x623, 34K)

Attached: take the red pill.jpg (2480x1395, 619K)

Amen. Full of nothing but Lucifer worship.

Attached: 1525963099415.jpg (3000x4000, 3.44M)

m8, the judgement of babylon happens after God pours his wrath on the earth. You're deluded as hell if you think it's happened already.

you should see how British judges dress

Attached: British judge.jpg (233x444, 26K)

Protestantism and Catholicism are both false religions. It's funny when Catholics try and hit back at people who are attacking the Catholic Church by posting pictures of ridiculous Protestants. Amen, I agree their Church is an abomination to God. Independent Fundamental Baptist Churches are the most Biblical depending on the individual Church.

Preterism and Futurism. Both started by Jesuits.

wtf i love pope francis now

You said it.

Attached: jammin_jebus.jpg (956x1234, 851K)

>literally falling for the One World Religion

Christianity is nothing more then white magic, when done right, why do you think there was 12 disciples and Jesus, 13 is an important number

Attached: 13.jpg (2480x1395, 783K)

Winter solstice is St. Thomas's Night (21st of December), not Christmas.

Also, the Catholic mitre only appeared in the 11th century, so we can conclude that Babylonian paganism has nothing to do with it.

What an absolute load of nonsense you just posted.

>tfw Pisces
>tfw those all apply to me.
Aw man.

I left because of the child molestation, the whole tolerance to raping kids that Catholics have (I was almost molested and my family did nothing). And now I am never coming back because the current Pope is pushing for no borders, mass immigration and no guns = no violence bullshit.

I have been looking for quite sometime for a Christian religion that hates on Jews but I haven't found anything similar in Chile.

>Holly Bible

protestantism is to christianity what mcdonalds is to cuisine. you're a burger so i don't blame you, your culture is like that, but it's good to call you out every now and then

Spouting memes isn't doing squat.

Revelation 18:4
>And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

B E G O M E
B A P D I S
XXXXXXXD

Or it could be the result of a infiltration of Templar heretics in the Vatican in the times sometime after contact with Near Eastern traditions during the crusades. I mean the church got infiltrated by Freemasons, one of the descendants of the templars, so who's to say there wasn't ever a previous thrust before?

you don't have to believe me, do your own research. I was christian since I was born and it comes from a place of knowing a lot about the bible

Attached: Sun God.jpg (862x509, 109K)

The Templars were founded a century later, so nope.

onepeterfive.com/pope-communists-think-like-christians/

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2018/02/06/china-is-the-best-implementer-of-catholic-social-doctrine-says-vatican-bishop/

Attached: 1513803685513.jpg (416x583, 128K)

Mystery Babylon in Revelation is not the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church is a Babylon and carries the spirit of Babylon but the Babylon in Revelation 18 is a military and a economic power.

Which Bible translation do you read?

>I was almost molested
How does that work out?

>Templars worshipped Baphomet.
Yes, I'm sure that when King Phillip had them tortured to confess their crimes, it was completely legit.

Try Fundamental Biblical Christianity. God bless you friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Whatever you say, Texas.

What absolute ignorance displayed by Jow Forums, Catholicism was what made the west great. You faggots think every single thing is some alien wizard cult. Ignorant retards trying to cement your own beliefs that are spawns of satan. Protestants are to blame for the fall of Europe, they ultimately paved the way for their kike masters.

because Jesus gives them magic powers

>wizards
It's not to late for you user

Attached: holy_bomb_mecca.jpg (750x250, 144K)

Because magic is real.
You're a wizard, Harry

Attached: pope is a christcuck and says pagans made holocaust real.png (1043x996, 146K)

Catholicism is the Whore. A church that pretends to be faithful yet whores herself to the kings of the earth.
>there are only two people called Son of Perdition in the scriptures
>Judas Iscariot who betrayed Jesus with a kiss
>And the Man of Sin, the Antichrist

Attached: commufix1-1024x490.png (1024x490, 951K)

Try Catholics when they left communion with Christ's orthodox church

>A church that pretends to be faithful yet whores herself to the kings of the earth.
That's LITERALLY protestantism though. Read a history book about the 30 years' war.