I realise Christianity is the final, true redpill and overshadows any other doctrine, belief and way of living...

I realise Christianity is the final, true redpill and overshadows any other doctrine, belief and way of living, but I still struggle to actually convert and follow the core teachings and change myself to comply with this.

Whats the best method to understand and change?

Attached: 51BF504F-3157-49E9-97DE-6FAE65E11A64.jpg (573x641, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
youtu.be/X2q7jK7lxzw
youtu.be/6fd4fXnzxMc
youtu.be/tGRp9EgM76I
youtu.be/Ih1LPFqHSSM
youtu.be/3sd9IOJCzYY
youtu.be/xNyeHzO1oEc
youtu.be/p9kM14keqNo
youtu.be/7fgvJpRO4kk
youtube.com/watch?v=MCWp6oxZWng
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>CAESAR'S MESSIAH The Roman Conspiracy To Invent Jesus
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
i'd tell you to go to hell but you're already there

To understand our real history. Also you running out of time, the Trib is about to start.

Our Real History
youtu.be/X2q7jK7lxzw Part 1
youtu.be/6fd4fXnzxMc Part 2
youtu.be/tGRp9EgM76I Part 3

Decoding Deception
youtu.be/Ih1LPFqHSSM
youtu.be/3sd9IOJCzYY
youtu.be/xNyeHzO1oEc
youtu.be/p9kM14keqNo
youtu.be/7fgvJpRO4kk

Attached: Happenings.jpg (1600x924, 214K)

>2018
>Still hasn't converted to Orthodoxy
>Wasting his time with evengelical zioncuckery, cathocuckism, proddie heretics and sextants
LMAO at ur life bro

COME HOME SON OF ROME

Yes, goyim, the truth resides in ancient comic books written by sand niggers.

Read John and then Romans, ask for revelation from the holy spirit, then read the New Testament.
Once you are familiar, read cover to cover.
Also, this guy may help:
youtube.com/watch?v=MCWp6oxZWng

>belief in sky fairy, omnipotence, miracles
about as cucked as you can get
even jews don't believe that horseshit

>Read spawn and spiderman, ask for the destruction of all kryptonitte, then watch the entire transformers series

This is how you sound

>realise Christianity is the final, true redpill
>being a jew worshipping, nigger loving retard us le redpill
I want plebbit to leave.

Thank you, Juden - for confirming my faith!

Onwards with Christ we go

Attached: 199AB781-281D-4AD5-AA6D-DBD1AC64125F.jpg (750x386, 268K)

/pol is and has always been a christian board, non-universalist, non-institutionalized, degenerate minor cultist faggot.

Ask God for help. Pray and read Romans 10:9-13 and do, say, and believe what it contains in order to be saved.

All God is asking from you is to believe the truth. That Jesus really is God, and that Jesus really did rise from the dead.

Both of those things are true, and the Holy Spirit of God is a witness to you, and to everyone else, that those things are true.

So ask the Holy Spirit to help you pray a sinner's prayer, essentially telling God that you're done trying to be like God on your own, and that you want to be saved from the consequences of your own sin. Confess out loud that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, and you will be saved.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
>The Holy Prepuce, or Holy Foreskin (Latin præputium or prepucium), is one of several relics attributed to Jesus, a product of the circumcision of Jesus. At various points in history, a number of churches in Europe have claimed to possess Jesus foreskin, sometimes at the same time. Various miraculous powers have been ascribed to it.

Attached: 143321317085.png (536x628, 41K)

You openly addmit to believing in ancient comic books as truth. Need I say more?

Ask spiderman, it will be more effective.

>Ancient comic book
(at least) four eyewitness (first hand accounts) and countless post-event accounts seems to disagree with ou
the burden of proof on the supposed non-existence or exageration of Christ's story is on you, not me.

At least spell admit right you fucking retard

>but I still struggle to actually convert and follow the core teachings
Here's the primary issue with Christian doctrine in the contemporary age: Too much mysticism and not enough pragmatism. Too much screeching about "the lamb" and how righteous he is for sacrificing himself and dicking around proselytizing the poor and needy.

You can pull all the mystic elements out of the Christ story and still arrive at the same conclusions. Christ was killed for political purposes, not religious. The Pharisees were very similar to today's international criminal cartels like Los Zetas or the Knights Templar (Cartel). They money laundered to avoid Roman Tax authority, they strong-armed the local Roman garrison, and they used Zealots to murder Roman soldiers and citizens just for being in Palestine. They were obsessed with Zion and their corruption was legendary.

Fact of the matter is, if Christ had resisted or ran he would have kicked his own teachings in the dick. All of his Apostles would have been killed. The Pharisees would have destroyed his reputation and the Word would have passed into the darkness of history.

Christ's martyrdom is most easily equated to the martyrdom of Socrates. He could have escaped. He could have ran in shame. But instead he faced his death to prove a point. What was the result of that point? Over 1 million dead Jews and a Temple sacked twice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars

Less than 30 years after Christ's Crucifixion.

Attached: Christ is Lord.png (1646x1320, 1.96M)

>/pol is and has always been a christian board
Whatever you say, newfag. Teach me more about how Jow Forums is one person and that person is you.
>All God is asking from you is to believe the truth
Religion is tgw opposite of the truth, it's lies.

Eye witness accounts are the least trustworthy form of evidence. Even if jesus existed it doesnt mean any of the magical bullshit was true. But guess what? I can find more accounts of people seeing bigfoot than jesus, and bigfoot isnt real, although, based on your line of reasoning, all we need is a few accounts to believe it as truth. Believe in ancient comic books if you want, just dont expect anyone else to have such low thresholds for evidence whrn trying to understand the world. If you meet 3 random people on the street who say you have 1million in the bank, how long are you going to argue with the bank teller, who has access to your empty account, about the mountain of evidence contrary to their claims? If your answer is less than 2k years, it means anecdotes are not valid when it comes to jesus.

>Over 1 million dead Jews and a Temple sacked twice.
>Titus reportedly refused to accept a wreath of victory, as he claimed that he had not won the victory on his own, but had been the vehicle through which their God had manifested his wrath against his people.[41]
>tfw Titus recognized that he was led by their (very angry) God into totally slaughtering them.

What did Thanos have to say about all this?

Christ was created by the romans to pacify the jews.
We have a big roman problem

Judas was a onions boy cuck.

thats the beauty of it all

just believe and have faith in your heart

that's it

Attached: 1509306552686.jpg (540x540, 51K)

Except people don't erect temples to bigfoot, don't quote him, don't try to philosophically insert him into any school of thoughts, don't know how he felt as he raised Lazarus, was ran out of his hometown or cursed a tree for not giving fruits.
No testimony concerning bigfoot are complete. There is visual evidence, but they lack contact, communication and most importantly any kind of repercussion.
Make an online poll if you don't believe me faggot, there is one every week and every week you go back to your stinking generals with your tails between your legs.

I'm beginning to think you're projecting a lot.
Angry not more people like your flashy bang-bang superhero movies and are actually interested in meaningful acts?

>thinking online polls mean anything
Everybody ignores them. And they still consistently show you're wrong.
>implying superstition us meaningful
Oh, man, that's a good one.

Attached: IMG_0408.jpg (800x536, 449K)

>No argument
>memeflag to boot
my last (you), enjoy it nigger.

Pretty sure you have to have christcuck levels of suspension of disbelief to even enjoy superhero movies.

Modern organized religion is complete useless trash. Just keep faith and read the Bible from time to time. Its the most redpilled book out there.

>Suspension of disbelief
Ah yes, the clearly-not-a-symptom-of-a-godless-atheist-needing-faith-in-something feeling

Why would the creator of everything require you to believe such specific things?

Why not just ask that you believe in a higher purpose? Why do Jesus cucks obsess over Muh resurrection? Why is it so important to god that I believe this?

Because else you'll enjoy a second death after the first one, and the eternal afterlife to the second isn't nearly as pleasant as eternal life in the first.
Everyone is a sinner. Everyone has lied. Not many repent.

That is exactly my point. You have to be retarded to enjoy superheroes or believe the bible.

stop being a christcuck you narrowminded faggot

Worshiping Jews is your redpill?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-16-10-46-55.png (720x1280, 948K)

Pray, pray, pray. Pray the Rosary. Go to Adoration. Attend Mass. Receive the Sacraments. Pray the Office. Pray a Litany. Pray a novena. Let God's grace work on you. Do everything you can to receive more and more grace.

It's a way of living alright. One that doesn't have the 14 words at it's heart. So it definitely doesn't "overshadow" all other doctrine. If it goes against nature... it's untrue.

I think you not only missed the sarcasm in my tone but also the whole point of that statement.
The need for fantasy is born out of a lack of faith and trust in God's plan.
If you don't trust God, you'll end up fantasizing a lot because of your dissatisfied mindset.
Yoiu yourself fantasize; instead you fantasize yourself an intellectual on a taiwanese basket-weaving board.
I actually take it as my duty to be here and to show you the path, but I can do no more.

There is literally no evidence for anything you just said.

The natural recycling order and sequence of the universe is pretty good evidence for intelligent design, I'll give you that.

>the most redpilled book out there
>the jew scriptures are le redpill
Is this the normal? It's not good.
God is fantasy. Not trusting in the world leads to your retarded fantasies of God.

He also stole their giant candlestick.

Attached: Arch of Titus.jpg (1575x879, 588K)

>cropped out the dogfood
Then, where do our consciousness end up? If it was only made of bioelectrical signals, then obviously we'd be living as automatons only responding to stimuli to achieve our function, as encrypted in our genetic and nervous codes.
So why are we even discussing the reason behind the failure of Mankind to act on pure evolutionnary behavior?
Obviously something is projected onto us. There must be a reason to this state of consciousness above the animalistic tendencies that is also ours. And that state of consciousness, if it comes from somewhere, must have to go somewhere as well. Nothing can be born, or turned, to nothing.

>jews immediately storm the thread in anger
Jesus was right. Hitler was right. Fuck you "people"

>where do our consciousness end up?
What do you mean? It doesn't "end up" anywhere, it's a function of the brain and dies with the brain.
>Obviously something is projected onto us
> that state of consciousness, if it comes from somewhere, must have to go somewhere as well
This is some 999 kind of shit.

>Trusting in the world
Trusting in the world and the people living in it has left us in a mess since the Enlightenment.

Kill yourself retarded Jew.

You're the one being jewey.

The only "Jewry" is you Christen.

Yeah, God is such an egomaniac he'll send you directly to hell for not believing something that allegedly happened 2000 years before I was born.

Just take my word for it goy it definitely happened. Now be subservient to the ruling class and you will get to go to heaven after you die and we're done using you for labor like an animal.

>hates Christ
Yep, we got an angry little jew boy here. Btw, Jesus Christ is the way.

Read Parmenides retard
Also :
>What do you mean? It doesn't "end up" anywhere, it's a function of the brain and dies with the brain.
If it were the case, then we'd have no need for emotions, thoughts, self-recognizable information processing or free will in any situation.
All of the above are unnecessary in nature. Everything in it but Man reacts to stimuli only, on both short and long-term, and that's it. Your dog? It loves you because he's well-fed and because petting feels good for him. Try to convince him to go on a abstract crusade on an empty peasant stomach and see where that leads you.
>Hint: it'll be in its belly, jackass
And Man, again, while reacting to stimuli, is capable of acting totally against all instincts of preservation, both individually and as a crowd; the proof of it is this cult of virtue-signalling we have in the West that is actually leading us to our doom.

Christ is a Jew so yes and so is every Christian a filthy Jew.

Death to Jesus death to christianity death to ALL CHRISTIANITY.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-06-19-35-49.png (720x1280, 725K)

A Jew who got killed by the jews for not putting up with their kike shit. Kvetch more about Christianity for me, jew boy The self-awareness you kikes lack is hilarious.
>gets so assblasted he replies twice
Oh shit ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1483897370052.gif (200x150, 1.62M)

>Clench his fist on a Bible
Oh noes
maybe if you actually damaged your dad's bible you might be able to change our mind on your weakness, but then you'll get beaten up by your chad of a father, won't you?
Spineless cuck.

This whole thread of kike larpers.

Attached: 1524771256749.jpg (538x482, 64K)

>Gideon's Bible

so you're one of those edgelords who steals/vandalizes hotel bibles?

also
>that soft fleshy hand that's never seen a day's work in it's life
>not knowing how to make a fist
>gently placing it on a bible

Attached: 1519258453197.png (471x411, 113K)

This is how you sound

Attached: 1523463682629.jpg (481x639, 122K)

Oh Rob Skiba, makes me realize I need more .50 Beowulf for if we Left-Wing Nephilim Death Squads.

>read my sandnigger book
>worship my sandnigger deity
>sandniggers have holy authority and their cult is true your religion is false
There is no answer to Christianity but total annihalation, exterminating every bible and church relagate Christianity in the minds of a few cultists with no real world application.

Read the Bible, and attempt to comprehend it.

See how well his fascia on his thumb's abductor pollicis is defined?
Definitely the mark of someone who's never ever handled toolworks or weights for long amount of times.

Are you like 16 or something?

These fucking magapede kike larpers are utterly relentless on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1524781113011.png (480x450, 52K)

Christianity is extremely weak and will be taken over by Islam

Le based we ARE TRUE JEWS... er what do you mean my ancestors weren't Jews but were hellenists/norse?

Christianity will be eradicated after it is eradicated the Jews will have no means to migrate muslims.

>being 13
I am curious about your faith so tell me about it

Remind me what religion they've both had for the last seven hundred years in the case of the Norse and eighteen hundred years for the Greeks?
Your true ancestors are looking angrily upon you from Heaven

>Abrahamism

Not even once

Attached: 1514779321866.jpg (990x720, 135K)

>what religion
Serf, Clerical, Jewish slave religion.

Attached: 9C432D3E-25D6-492E-9AD3-1125F9CEC0A4.jpg (726x572, 157K)

Attached: E063306D-5093-4DBD-976B-5EDEB46CF380.jpg (1848x586, 300K)

Attached: 1521101089603.png (645x729, 186K)

Attached: Rational being.jpg (1399x347, 181K)

Jewish subversion tactics to get you to worship Jews.

> I realise Christianity is the final, true redpill and overshadows any other doctrine, belief and way of living,

And how did you realize that?

Your onions rage is hilarious. Were you born to a single mother?

Attached: 1522421681509.jpg (1000x1000, 234K)

>Jewish tricks
That explains why the crusaders slaughtered Jews, why they were expelled from several kingdoms, and why Martin Luther wrote an entire book about their lies. The New Testament is clearly against Jews.

> m-muh b-based orthocucks

Attached: 1524781277411.png (1079x825, 663K)

Debate me on why Christianity is true and my Lord the highest God Zeus and his teachings are false, tell me how Christianity isnt an indistinct Jewish cult.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-07-14-21-49.png (720x1280, 935K)

Crusaders just had an us and them, the pope condemned those bad goyim.

Attached: 1526529261468.jpg (900x900, 93K)

Where is the truth in Christianity?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-23-11-42-19.png (720x1280, 553K)

See(It helps if you can read)

See pic

Attached: 18CD80FC-856B-4FF6-A602-E067A03E43C0.png (621x702, 56K)

Hail Odin brother. Do u want to drink my cum?

Attached: gay-thor.jpg (245x426, 28K)

Christianity is Judaism of Abraham, Christianity I repeat is called true Judaism, Christians are the TRUE Jews.

Attached: 1523462839863.jpg (640x463, 29K)

Why would we hate fake talmud Jews our enemy are the true Jews, the Christen Jews.

I am not an atheist, I worship the God of my people, Zeus.

i have never seen something to pathetic, this is even stupider than the people who desecrate Korans, because they at least have the "guts' to properly damage, you're literally just pushing it with your flabby appendages

Attached: 1523067016718.jpg (600x532, 40K)

*so pathetic

Christianity is as deep as the mind looking into it. You only prove your ignorance by hating that which you cannot understand.

>newfag

fuck off you meme flag faggot

Grow up faggot. Face death like a man. Get some courage in your heart.

>Christians are the enemy not the talmudists
Your mind is seriously fucked