The USA is $21 trillion in debt... Any idea when you amerifags plan on paying that off?

The USA is $21 trillion in debt... Any idea when you amerifags plan on paying that off?

Why should countries like mine continue to protect you guys when you have no respect for paying off your debts? If the US paid its debts humanity likely would have already cured cancer, colonized mars, and would in general be upwards of 100 years more advanced than today.

We just want to know when you plan on giving that money back, guys.

Attached: 1506894711485-1.jpg (1080x1286, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zJdEPDrgYO0
archive.is/DY3Mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

quality post, quality spacing

Thank you for the support, Spain!

Attached: canadajews.png (278x593, 26K)

National debt doesn't get "paid back". The young inherit the national debt via a devalued currency. The currency will continue to depreciate in value until its worthless, then they will introduce a "fed coin" crypto thats 100% controlled.

Attached: BOOMER WAGES ADJUSTED FOR INFLATION 1.jpg (1967x1564, 339K)

>protecting us

GTFO leaf

Were never paying those gibs back dumbass well just have a giant war if someone tries to collect.

Attached: you want pol.png (720x751, 254K)

lol shut up brit you dont run me anymore

>t.ultimate brainlet that doesn't understand economics
figures it's a leaf probably obama leaf

>Any idea when you amerifags plan on paying that off?
Why?
Its not my debt

>Canada protecting anybody
You’ve got an amazing spec ops team, but that’s it.

USA will build a space elevator in a few years and get a monopoly on the global energy market. Debt paid off ezpz

True, let’s wipe all the debt of our ancestors clean. Time to start anew friends.

>immediatly tries the "my country vs your country" strategy.

All countries have a debt based fiat system. All nations have central banks that answer to the BIS who answers to the IMF and world bank. The IMF has no funds to give to nations do the debt is a lie, but the collapse will be very real

Pretty sure we don’t owe Canada shit. Also, learn how debts work you stupid ass.

yea, we're eventually gonna wreck you faggots and take your shit once you've all become trans

I said shut it

Its is not even the debt of my ancestors
It is the debt of the Federal government

why did you start a thread about economic responsibility if you don't like actual answers?

Attached: us_national_debt_chart_2012.jpg (916x1287, 154K)

Attached: purchasing_power_money_circulation.png (565x329, 95K)

Subtlety underrated.

Attached: 1499744015363.jpg (800x513, 72K)

Attached: Banking - The worlds foremost problem 1.png (979x8109, 2.56M)

keep talking to the hand elton john

Attached: Banking - The worlds foremost problem 2.png (960x7950, 1.42M)

Attached: Banking - The worlds foremost problem 3.png (960x8190, 1.72M)

She has quite the uterus going on for her

The Federal Reserve system prevents us from ever lowering our debt. It basically costs money to print money, and in that way, the U.S. debt will never cease.

You really have no idea what "national debt" is? Fucking simpleton.

>Look ma! I'm posting on Jow Forums again!!! I'm a l33t hax0r!!!!!1

Gold has reliably held its value for 1000s of years

Attached: 1488111880606.png (1107x723, 1.44M)

>not a roastie

How about as soon as you start paying for your own military that is capable of protecting your own borders?

Come take it faggot

looks like i just lost a buck... to myself

we don't have to pay anything back. nuclear weapons + worldwide surveillance state change the paradigm; we were just the lucky goys in the best spot when it happened. america won't always be america, but the apparatus remains, and whoever inherits the power structure we currently possess will never have to pay anyone back for anything.

They constantly pay off debts with interest.
They just take up new loans at the same time.

Investors are make a killing.....until it all blows up in their noses.

There is so much gold in the grand canyon that mining it would reduce the price to that of silver, and destroy the grand canyon. That's why it's off limits to the public.

Inflation from New World mines broke the Spanish Empire.

yeah - I heard this. Interesting

also interesting

In this thread:

Americans dodging harder than Bruce Willis in Dodgeball. xD

Inflation from Musa I of Mali's very, very generous pilgrimage to Mecca broke the value of gold in the Mediterranean for at least a decade.

milk truck arrive

Never. It's never being paid back. Don't like it then come get it--luckily, the USA still has plenty of domestic 2nd amendment practitioners who'll oppose the bugmen invaders despite all the efforts of the jew bankers who sold the country over to them trying to repeal the 2nd.

You can never pay off the debt to the (((central banks)))

But the government could pay off its debt.

We already know we're kike slaves.

Oh, and then he tried to fix the problems he caused by borrowing the gold back from (((money lenders))) at extremely inflated cost.

Public debt = private assets + private savings. No public debt = no private money.
1/8 made me reply

That's what you get from borrowing from jews at interest instead of just printing currency when it gets too cold and taxing it back out of existence when it gets too hot.

Who does it get paid to, dunce?

Spanish post best post

Fuck off Mexico.

Mostly true, but a lot of that debt is Chinese assets + Chinese savings.
America pays China massive amounts of interests every year.

We aren't allowed to talk about our debts, faggot.

When Donald Rumsfeld announced trillions missing, the budget office in the Pentagram was destroyed. Now we're missing trillions more, and it won't ever be talked about.

The government doesn't belong to us, and it doesn't represent us, so the debt isn't ours anyway. The only thing we worry about is the next time they're going to rob us and spend the shekels to kill and control us.

What are you recommending we do?

Attached: IMG_5767.jpg (720x720, 473K)

That's on the books, Leaf.

There's another $220,000,000,000,000 in unfunded liabilities.

Ever heard of Quantitative Easing?
Debt to who, to themselves?

The dollar is the world reserve currency, oil is traded in dollars.
I've been reading panic articles on zerohedge or listened to Alex Jones for ten years saying the US will collapse because of that, and it never happens. It won't.

Our money isn't even real, it will never get paid in value

National debt is never meant to be paid off, the debt is there to keep people working. When people think they have enough money they stop working, inflation and debt is there to ensure that the standard of living doesn't drop at too fast a rate. Even if you somehow managed to pay off all the debt today by some miracle you can be sure that you're retarded politicians would be passing new bills the same day that would put you in debt again tomorrow.

Attached: DXOU3zOVoAAzXOv.jpg (842x1200, 195K)

Gold is fantastic because it can shield the human body from cosmic radiation, among all the other great qualities, so it has more value than just a coin.
Fiat on the other hand...

>He thinks national debt works the same way as private debt.

>something happened in the 70's

Computers and automation. Get used to it.

>Canada protecting anyone

Canada can't even protect itself.

Attached: images.jpg (274x184, 25K)

They will just print a couple of trillion, and boom, debt paid lol

I saw one at the nanaimo airport first time I see a orthodox jew in my life

>The USA is $21 trillion in debt
It's an accounting fiction. Most of it is simply a measure of the amount of money the US government has printed for itself.

WTF?
You dipshits could pull a conspiracy theory out of your ass for why the sun comes up every morning.

I’ll let you in on a secret
(They) will never let the US out of debt

>canada
>protecting us
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

((((((((((((debt))))))))))))))
why dont you make us?
and the solution to everything is to simply stop feeding the blacks

Wen your ugly mother puts out.

wtf are you talking about? they are in debt to the bank fairies who created the money out of government's wish to borrow...

Haha debts. Do not worries about these debts Americans.

You're fucking leaf... You're country is just so insignificant it's pathetic.

First you fight the moors, then the commies, and now the leaf. Spain is truly one of the most based European countries.

>protect you guys
Protection is what you need when you are fucking your dog up the ass you baguette nigger

Attached: 1524238802938.jpg (517x768, 331K)

the money `owed` was magic'd into existence. how can one owe something imaginary? shall we repay with imagination, or bombs?

Attached: good-times-dom.jpg (322x392, 34K)

Jow Forums will fall for this leafs stupidity, oh well.

Attached: bait.jpg (3000x3000, 220K)

>$21T in debt
>still the wealthiest nation on Earth

try harder, leaf

This kind of bait I can accept, it made me laugh but still saged

the us disconnected from the gold standard and created the petro dollar

youtube.com/watch?v=zJdEPDrgYO0

Attached: 1519749120679.jpg (1242x795, 574K)

>Cosmic radiation

Attached: download.jpg (550x323, 61K)

you gotta let the dog catch the ball once in a while or they lose interest.

You shouldn't. So don't.

Seize the wealth, assets, and corporations of the Jewish oligarchs in the United States. With this move, most banks will be seized as well and we will be able to forgive most of the debt that isn't foreign-owned.

just die before you post another stupid comment, asap
archive.is/DY3Mk

what is money? what is this debt paid with? the idea of money is less powerful the united states.

thats not how it works

you owe us for being the worlds babysitter. we'll send you the bill.

intrinsic

Attached: goldintrinsicvalue.jpg (801x683, 88K)

Come get the money, faggot.

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x266, 24K)

Yeah the moment I finish my video game and sell it I'm throwing all the profits into gold for long term keeping.

The inheritance too.

Giving California to the Chinese should square it all up.

The US holds lots of Canadian debt too. It's meaningless jew schemes.

i'm with this leaf person...PAY YOUR DEBNT NOA

I LOVE CALF...GIVE THEM KANSAS