Is anyone else tired of Jow Forums?

I fought the kikes for 3 years and started my journey here and in the end it turned out I was sucking the jewish dick all along.
How fucking disappointing that it turned out Jow Forums is just a GOP pro israel echo chamber and all my money ive spent on "redpilled" Jow Forums eceleb fuckheads like alex jones and jordan peterson were all wasted to further the cause of the conservatives.
Im so fucking tired of this place. Literally nothing is done, the world is just going back to Bush and in the next election the world will be going back to Obama, Its like a fucking never ending time loop.

Attached: 1526142770040.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

You're just a brainlet who willingly ignored Trump's pro israel views and then felt "betrayed" when he did what he said he'd do in the campaign trail.

The rest of US weighed the pros and cons and ended up supporting Trump despite his downsides, realizing no politician is perfect

Exactly this. It doesn't really matter what we respond to op, he doesn't have the brain to understand basic concepts like this. Trump is far from being a kike puppet but he's not going to be the next Adolf Hitler.

This

People who are “blackpilled” on trump are tards. He’s always been an 80’s centrist with a nationalist ideology

>The rest of US weighed the pros and cons and ended up supporting Trump despite his downsides, realizing no politician is perfect
Fucking this. The cultural effect of trump and the rise of white identity is the real reason we elected him. We know he is bluepilled on the Jews. Trump is the precursor to the president who is woke on the Jews.

But honestly I don't see whites surviving through democracy so Jow Forumss sole purpose is to spread propaganda to more and more whites so they see what is going on. Think of how much people talk about Jews now compared to before 2016? Think of how many people talk about a white ethnostate now vs then?? The difference is huge.

The people who go "OMFG I VOTED 4 DRUPF" are stupid. What else were you going to do? Vote for Hillary?

Attached: NF-Swastika-88-Clover.png (233x231, 54K)

not really, i feel like neo stopping kike bullets with my mind at this point

Nigger these kikes flooding us now are in their death throes. This blatant proisrael shilling is a cry for help in the most typically kikish way possible.
Also you're a retard for spending money on ecelebs.
We are now massing a force of men hundreds of millions strong and side by side we will genocide every last kike down to the man, down the woman. Leave now if you will, but be ready to heed the call when it invariably sounds.

OP and others, why does the media, owned by globalist illuminati kikes, attack Israel so incessantly?

Has anyone even considered the possibility that Bibi isn't playing their game?

As long as obvious Bilderberg/Soros lapdogs are attacking Israel non-stop, I will consider Israel the lesser of two evils and side with them over people who want to spread kikes and sandniggers across the globe.

>Trump
>not a kike puppet
Wew

Been here since early 2012.
It really has gone downhill since then, with occasional upswings like 2016 election.

The pro-Russia shilling and daily /sg/ threads which obviously are made by paid Russian shills are the biggest downsides of Jow Forums for me.

Of course a fucking leaf says this. You're not even worth an actual argument. Just be glad we're going to spare you in the genocide.

>prorussia shilling
Hey kike we are going to kill every last one of you and you know you deserve it all.

Topics like this are why the old users are going to come back. You played yourself, thinking this site was "serious business" and now the time for truth is here

You do know this whole fucking thing is literally just a fucking cycle.
CNN is warming up to Trump, MSM is sucking his dick after the Jerusalem thing he did, and as a big plus all of his alt right dicksuckers are doing his bidding. Its a never fucking ending shitpiece that would go on and on and on and nothing will fucking change forever.
See you in the next 6 years when you say I regret voting for Trump twice when youre supporting the equivalent of Obama then.

fuck off

NEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEEEEEER HAHAHAHAHAA I HAVE THE POOOOOWEEEEERR OF THE UNNIVVEEEERRRRRRSSEEE HHHUUUUZZZAHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!1

Attached: 0EdiZZz.jpg (1280x704, 99K)

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Attached: ahWBAtC.jpg (1536x2048, 449K)

Things only change so that they can stay the same

Attached: woo-x-infinity-by-steven-bowman-social.jpg (481x563, 119K)

This goy gets it.

Lol an obama in our ethnostate. That's funny. How's it going at the JIDF today? Bet it's pretty scary times to be a Jew considering we're about to start the genocide in payment for what you've done to us.

Fuck off idiot, CNN is doing anything but

Jow Forums is america's greatest pro-jew evangelical christian think tank. they do memes and all the cool new stuff.

Attached: 0TbVoO2Ii0BSGMNp4ExeRmTDe1-XnSD0qZ-59PTI_S4.jpg (576x768, 103K)

Attached: 1526505289045.png (1027x1245, 1.35M)

+1 to image limit, no contribution
>delicious leafy herbs for you
thank you for your blackpill slide thread

Attached: TheJewsFearTheSamurai.png (600x329, 180K)

Attached: Uw7aOdsH_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)