So, all of the religious people here are just doing it as a culture and tradition thing, right?

So, all of the religious people here are just doing it as a culture and tradition thing, right?

None of you unironically believe this shit, right?

Attached: christianity-the-belief-that-some-cosmic-jewish-zombie-can-make-21776823.png (500x519, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paganpathway.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12:the-proto-indo-european-religion-from-which-all-our-pantheons-are-derived&catid=17&Itemid=101
paganpathway.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=31:john-mcgee&catid=17&Itemid=101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Using archetypal stories along with some metaphors and allegories..

>hurr durr ur all so dum I believe in science

they believe it because they are brain damaged mutilated dicked sheep

It's so stupid that if it wasn't true it would have fallen apart millennia ago.

I... I do, user

Attached: cc.jpg (927x1200, 96K)

I don't believe in Jewish garbage. However, I am very religious.
paganpathway.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12:the-proto-indo-european-religion-from-which-all-our-pantheons-are-derived&catid=17&Itemid=101

Attached: tumblr_p5gg0m7sbM1x1n5hto1_1280.jpg (960x1280, 184K)

Come home, White Man.
paganpathway.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=31:john-mcgee&catid=17&Itemid=101

Attached: tumblr_p2bbd7dF9X1x1n5hto1_1280.jpg (640x918, 157K)

>O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called
>falsely so called

Attached: Atheism.jpg (960x960, 130K)

I agree. Both Abrahamism (created by Jews) and Atheism (a byproduct of Abrahamic lunacy) are cancerous and foolish.

Attached: 1513456030942.png (905x787, 1.25M)

Agreeable

God loves Israel cause God is real.

No, I don't worship Jews.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-16-10-46-55.png (720x1280, 948K)

Attached: 1526082391195.jpg (1024x639, 105K)

I do. Now what?

The fact that you hate Christianity so much...

Fag
Fag
Double fag. Where in science has it ever said that there was "nothing?" The theory of the big bang, backed up by more years of diligent science and observable research than you have brain cells, is thought to have begun from an extremely high-density, high-temperature state. A form of singularity, which is a far more mind-blowing truth than your absolutely idiotic children's tale will ever be.

Stop being fucking retards. Grow up, live as a human and find out what it means to be alone. Define purpose, good, and evil for yourself—only then will you stop being the fucking ignorant and scared tools you are and become men.

Attached: godalwayswatching.gif (499x699, 650K)

Do you think that you will escape the Lake of Fire by winning souls for Satan? You will burn right along with your master in the afterlife, although you will be rewarded in this life for doing evil.

"And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it." Isaiah 28:18

You have to experience it to believe it.

Yup, big bang is legit. So what? That singularity had to come from somewhere, it's certainly not eternal. It is progressing towards an end state, and any eternal thing will have reached its end state an eternity ago: thus it cannot be eternal.

Jesus jerks off dogs. He waits until 2-3am on a Wednesday night, and quietly slips out his back door, and in his backyard he eases himself over the fence into his neighbors yard. Creeping through the darkness guided by the pale yellow beam of a penlight, he approaches his neighbor's doghouse. Once he gets close enough for the dog to hear him, the german shepherd-boxer mix emerges from the doghouse, tail wagging. He knows what is about to happen.

Jesus crouches next to the dog and cradles the dog's massive sheath in his hand, gently gripping. The dog's breathing quickens and it begins to bump it's hips as jesus rocks his hand back and forth. Jesus groans in ecstasy as the dog's thrusting intensifies, and loud dog grunts fill the night air and jesus's other hand begins rubbing his small penis through his jorts. The dog latches onto jesus' upper arm with it's front legs and the dog begins jackhammering the air, his massive swollen erection flopping freely as jesus grips the huge red knot. gouts of hot sour dog semen launch into the moist night air in steaming loops and jesus adds to the grunting as he approaches orgasm. jesus's leg shivers as he unloads the holy ghost into his underroos. Satiated, cowardly jesus scurries back to his trailer to clean himself in his ugly yellow stand up shower. The dog stands there in the dark, confused but satisfied.

That's what jesus does.

Jesus does that.

Attached: satanrimjob.jpg (531x500, 50K)

The only end state is the one you claim. There is no evidence nor reason for an 'end state' but rather much more for a cycle, kind of like how everything exists in a cycle. That's how we understand fun things like time and lightspeed.
Don't say "thus" as if you're some brilliant mind—you can't even into basic, BASIC observation without inserting your own false assumption that you then extrapolate on to arrive at your fallacious "point."
Learn to think.