The absolute state of liberals

The absolute state of liberals.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-17 George Takei on Twitter.png (768x655, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/files/1140/1140-h/1140-h.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=yCLtNjbff-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

animal reporting in

Attached: file.png (1330x750, 686K)

they need to watch ms-13 gore videos, 24/7 with their eyes held open

send her a link to a cartel video featuring a chainsaw

spam twitter with them

>They are still human

Attached: nbxhcbvnbxbbxcbxbcbxnvmnbvbzcvmnxbmnbzvmcxbvmzbcvmxcmbzmnc.jpg (800x450, 26K)

Humans are literally Animals. Whats the argument here?

Attached: 1526510125633.jpg (600x600, 76K)

>leftists coddling murderous criminals
As if this is a new development and not a centuries old thing for them. See 'anarcho-tyranny'

Isn't the "animals" a way to say they're violent and not that they're "inferior" ?

They are also still animals.

Seems like everyone is actually on the same page.

are you saying you are no better than a pig or cow?

don't get all kumbaya on me.

She's not wrong.

this is why humanism is retarded. Your personhood should at least be partially reflected off your abilities and actions. A gang of drug dealers who murder and torture anyone, including women and children, and otherwise act like savages and animals, should be treated as such.

I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: notananimal.jpg (476x318, 35K)

Nancy Pelosi is defending them too.
They hate Trump so much they’ll defend rapists and murderers who hack people to death with machetes

blessed check
I was thinking clockwork orange style, img related

Attached: liberal reprogramming .jpg (700x365, 46K)

Let me play Devil's advocate here. What do you get out of dehumanizing enemies and calling them animals? What does it accomplish?
Why can't you just call MS-13 horrible people? That's what they are.

People are capable of unimaginable brutality, not an animal.

they all have little skeletons in their closet

They dehumanize themselves

Very little skeletons

Attached: BD127D15-6264-4B84-81E9-EDF52232F960.jpg (400x400, 36K)

They've gave up their humanity and you think humanizing them from afar will help?

It’s a pretty common figure of speech

> Pity, yes: but pity for the scoundrel-species? For those who will not have pity on themselves, and will force the Universe and the Laws of Nature to have no "pity on" them? Meseems I could discover fitter objects of pity!

>Not the least disgusting feature of this Gospel according to the Platform is its reference to religion, and even to the Christian Religion, as an authority and mandate for what it does. Christian Religion? Does the Christian or any religion prescribe love of scoundrels, then? I hope it prescribes a healthy hatred of scoundrels;—otherwise what am I, in Heaven's name, to make of it? Me, for one, it will not serve as a religion on those strange terms. Just hatred of scoundrels, I say; fixed, irreconcilable, inexorable enmity to the enemies of God: this, and not love for them, and incessant whitewashing, and dressing and cockering of them, must, if you look into it, be the backbone of any human religion whatsoever.

gutenberg.org/files/1140/1140-h/1140-h.htm

Replace thug for 'scoundrel' and we see the problem has not changed in 150 years but just gotten worse.

I AM A HUMAN BEING

>he thinks animals arent capable of brutality
nigga animals have been making other species extinct since the dawn of time and give zero fucks.

Do you think he'd cry like a bitch if someone chased him around with a chainsaw?
I fantasize about that often

All humans are animals, genius. Some groups act the part more than others is all.

>when you make a twitter account to argue with liberals

Attached: there-s-too-many-of-them[1].jpg (500x213, 26K)

It's just factually wrong to say there animals, really what you do when you do this is display your feelings.

It really is, which isn't surprising. There just isn't any kind of advantage to it. Israelis do it all the time with Arabs, I don't see what good it does them.

An animal that cannot think for itself can't be evil.

I bet both of those accounts have something about trump supporters being inhuman, monsters, not regular people and deserve death.

it's factually wrong to say you're an asshole, and yet...

>It's just factually wrong to say there animals,
Are you a literal retard, or are we just pretending?

What's got you so upset? Calm down.

the good it does is it removes empathy for them, allowing us to quitely execute them all without troubling ourselves.

Attached: DdZ-tHwXcAAYiqj.jpg:large.jpg (624x212, 17K)

>People are capable of unimaginable brutality, not an animal.
watch a nature documentary once in a while. Animals are just as brutal and cruel as anything else. The only thing you can say that is due to their mental capacity, most lack the creativity in causing excessive anguish and destruction in the way humans can, but that says nothing about their willingness to.

There is an obvious distinction between a human being and an animal. Yeah yeah, I get humans are animals yadda yadda yadda. Nobody is denying this.

It's not going to work, your argument is weak because i've been through a balkan war and there are humans and there are humans that act like animals. I've witnessed both and will never change my position

>enabling MS13

It's important that all the allies of MS13 gets exposed and attacked.

Much easier to put a bullet in their brain

who the fuck is this faggot?

>allowing us to quitely execute them all without troubling ourselves.
See this is what I mean, you just have to delude yourselves for your own perceived benefit. Just call them humans and slaughter them all the same. There's no need to trick yourself.

>factually wrong to say they're animals
abjorrent_leafpost.jpg

>Yeah yeah, I get humans are animals yadda yadda yadda. Nobody is denying this.
Except for you.

>There is an obvious distinction between a human being and an animal
Not really, that's just your personal prejudice against the rest of the animal kingdom. It's safe to say the MS13 members have even less distinction between man and beast.

Dehumanizing your enemies is human nature ironically.

Why do you care anyway if we do this? Humans exist on a continuum between animal and higher being, if they don't measure up to their potential then they're more animal than person.

reminds me of when leftist faggots opposed bombing isis

their reasoning was that isis are humans too (they're not) and that you cant kill an ideology (also untrue)

fucking retards honestly, bunch of pussies

good quote, it points to the fact that this THE ongoing issue that we as 'humans' are trying to work with that help raise us above 'animal'. We can only hope to elevate above a lower station if we don't let those who stay on that lower station drag us down. The first step is acknowledging the problem.

So is Trump. So start sticking up for him.

To imply they're animals also implies they're incapable of acting any differently. Well yes they are capable, they just choose to do the opposite. That's what being human is all about, being capable of unbelievable cruelty or beauty.

So right off the bat you're giving them perfect excuses.

Because there's no point in lying to yourself when you can just kill them all the same.

Were the MS-13 the cartel which received CIA and military training thanks to ((The American Government))?

They are animals. they flay people alive. they chop their body parts off. they leave buckets of dismembered human bodyparts in front of police stations to display the police have no power. they leave corpses on the side of the streets. They are animals who need to be put on Death Row, and the CIAniggers who trained them need to be hunted down as the rogue criminals they are and put in darker dungeons. Blacker dungeons.

makes the general public feel ok about whatever they're going to do with them
makes them less compassionate towards them
animals can be killed and it doesn't matter

100% white with irish heiratage in america

>there is no distinction between a human and an animal
top retard

Attached: 1500371520587.png (220x278, 57K)

What difference does it make? They're both ad hominems. Both of them are adequate in expression your opinion of their behavior.

It literally makes no difference.

>People are capable of unimaginable brutality, not an animal.

People ARE animals, dipshit.

I suppose this is what the weak need to do when the going gets tough.

it's for the public you tard
they're soft

>they're still human
>fuck the right kill them all
Fucking. Idiots.

>To imply they're animals also implies they're incapable of acting any differently.
How so? Have we never trained or domesticated animals before?

>That's what being human is all about, being capable of unbelievable cruelty or beauty.
An opinion. Most apex predators are as graceful as they are cruel.

>People ARE animals, dipshit.
So what's the point calling MS-13 animals?

>lying to yourself
it's not really even lying, it's just a matter of perspective. the word 'person' is an abstraction that we choose to define according to certain principles.

The extreme case of a feral child who has no language shows that homo sapiens can be basically a beast. Seems to me you're hung up on semantics.

Go ahead and show us the traits that place us outside of the animal kingdom and mammalian classification. I'll wait.

>god doesnt exist
>you shouldnt eat meat because humans are animals too
>Trump: MS 13 are animals
>wooooooooooooow so rude
>mass murdering child rapists are not animals

>So right off the bat you're giving them perfect excuses.
excuse to what? You think just because they are called animals that we just can't do anything about it? what are you trying to say?

>It's just factually wrong to say there animals, really what you do when you do this is display your feelings.

No it's not, it's factually CORRECT.

>There just isn't any kind of advantage to it. Israelis do it all the time with Arabs, I don't see what good it does them.

The intent in that case is dehumanization, which makes it easier to kill them. This is as old as war itself and is very effective.

>An animal that cannot think for itself can't be evil.

What's that got to do with it's capability for brutality?

It's called weakness.

You do realize domestication of animals has taken thousands of years? Animals are incapable of grace or cruelty as they don't have the capacity to understand such notions.

That's why we don't call a dragon fly eating mosquitos genocide.

Because they behave like simple beasts, obviously.

human beings are animals.

That's not an opinion. It's a scientific fact.

Attached: CannotUnsee.jpg (900x539, 96K)

we're humans too ese

Attached: cholos-2.jpg (900x604, 78K)

Based quote, making the same point now would be nearly criminal in many places in the west today. Political suicide at the very.

Doesn’t the Revelations or at least the Bible reference all the wicked and uncleaned birds being released from their cages ie invited into Christendom in the build up to the collapse?

This
Also, niggers and communist aren't human

Attached: 1507576421397.jpg (1515x2079, 534K)

No, it's lying.

The distinction is our intelligence and civilization.

more salt mining

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-17 The New York Times on Twitter.png (768x670, 113K)

>You do realize domestication of animals has taken thousands of years?
Is that supposed to be some sort of argument? Did we not train them? Yes or no would suffice.

>Animals are incapable of grace or cruelty as they don't have the capacity to understand such notions.
Incorrect. Understanding isnt necessary, as those names are just terms we made for traits that would exist with our without us.

>that high point
cheap ass nigger wannabes

It's matching their regard for normal people onto them. One spared gang faggot will kill 20 peaceful people. Kill the animals.

>open

Attached: lets just call them niggers.png (1024x576, 559K)

>the frontal cortex

>The distinction is our intelligence and civilization.
Then it is in no way incorrect to call MS13 animals, by your standards.

Either way, you're incorrect. Being intelligent and aware does not lift you outside of the natural framework that produced those traits in the first place.

You're doing gods work user

Attached: Salt Mine.png (1024x673, 749K)

because they literally will cut your heart out and feed it to you on facebook live

And that's how you lose an election.

>we're not mammals because we have bigger brains
lol, some of us

shut up, leaf

It's a colloquial insult in Anglo countries.

I'm guess you're a foreigner living in Canada, judging by your inability to grasp the nuances of the dialect.

Trump speaks like a working man (even if he's obviously not). And it's common to use phrases like this when insulting someone.

youtube.com/watch?v=yCLtNjbff-I

When he calls someone a "fucking jagoff", he's not stating that the individual is literally masturbating in front of him. When he calls him a "fucking asshole", he doesn't actually think the person is a giganitc, human sized anus.

This really isn't complicated.

I don't want to get into an argument over this, this isn't what I'm wanting to talk about. My entire point is dehumanization tactics are used by the weak, when people who align themselves with truth call spades, spades and evil spades evil spades.

>Then it is in no way incorrect to call MS13 animals, by your standards.
By those standards we might as well be calling MS13 oxygen breathers as well.

>>I'm guess you're a foreigner living in Canada, judging by your inability to grasp the nuances of the dialect.
I guess you fail to understand my point being weak halfwits need to lie to themselves to do what needs to be done.

But why would I NOT want authoritarian measures taken against violent criminals who are a threat to my life or the stability of my society?

It's a very strange hill for liberals to die on.

Because humans literally are Animals, and you only get to ascend that if you use your brain to be a moral person

MS-13 doesn't do that. They're literally monkeys in the forest.

Its the fucking mara Salvatrucha
Even cartels see them as a threat
They literally Will fuck you up
It makes your boomer in Harley Davidson faggots look like liberal snowflakes

>I don't want to get into an argument over this,
Because you cant hold your own.
>My entire point is dehumanization tactics are used by the weak
That's odd, because you've been arguing that humans arent animals for several posts now.

>By those standards we might as well be calling MS13 oxygen breathers as well.
See what I meant about you not being able to argue?

it was even nearly criminal when he was writing it. He was one of the very last holdouts against the mass lunacy that has been modern politics.

But if they got enough welfare and happy joy-joy feelings from the proper they would be a lot nicer than your average hateful white suburbanite. The future is brown and peaceful, soon all
of north America will be a latin influenced multi-cult paradise.

Stfu bigot

Attached: 1525494029401.jpg (382x417, 44K)

>It's a very strange hill for liberals to die on
nailed it

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-14 Melina Abdullah on Twitter.png (768x563, 76K)

Fucking leaf.

Attached: 0645F6CA-5F82-469E-9B0D-BB9CE20F5E3B.png (627x800, 334K)

Who cares what that fag takei thinks , hes fucking pedo and a hypocrite

Liberal battle plan

Attached: 1525706482573.png (634x656, 526K)

It is the distinguishing feature that gives us a degree of separation from chimps and other animals, well most of us anyways.