How do we deal the wh*Tieod problem?

How do we deal the wh*Tieod problem?

Attached: 1509832088551.jpg (611x609, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurrem_Sultan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_empires
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

begone turk, you're shitting up the board

Attached: dead-roach.png (197x197, 46K)

shut up wh*tieod, the BLACK people will no longer fall for your lies

modern turks are as related to the real turks as modern italians are to romans

modern turks are a cesspool of european shit come to life. The historic turks were actually a threat until Vlad sent them running with their tails between their legs

Attached: 803.png (600x470, 531K)

Youre more turk than turks

Attached: FF4A22E1-86A9-4BB1-8AC0-806F62D99D82.jpg (236x181, 15K)

Give them their own homeland and stay out of it.

Fuck off nigger

Attached: Nigger smacked in his black mouth.jpg (477x766, 102K)

they didnt make it that far north

Attached: 1525119583005.jpg (1102x1200, 176K)

Um Vlad didn't do shit militarily compared, he was basically just a terrorist. Hunyadi or Skanderbeg, different story.

he is not even white he is already conquered by the kara boga and turned into a mutt

he didnt even have to fight them to get them to run though
just built a fence

Attached: 00018456_medium.jpg (639x426, 64K)

Attached: roachoilwrestling1.jpg (480x360, 47K)

Kara Booga

How shit of a people do you have to be to have a kidnapped Galician girl become the driving force of your empire?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurrem_Sultan

post yfw you larp as a retarded criminal

Attached: iqbyethnicity.jpg (417x466, 27K)

>a mixed west asian braging about how he's a nigger
the absolute state of turkey

Attached: drink.jpg (413x395, 25K)

Effort. Good luck.

Attached: 1523769972225.jpg (670x894, 314K)

You never will, faggot. We’re more intelligent than you. You could outnumber us a million to one and you wouldn’t conquer shit. Dumbass fucking niggers thinking they’re KANGZ

Attached: E948FFC6-E392-4F2D-8361-D3A11A7C98A7.jpg (1333x2000, 177K)

Constantinople is coming back, you shitty cockroach. We don't forget that you subhumans are polluting our holy lands.

Attached: anatolia-900ad.jpg (1317x687, 1.14M)

why the fuck would we trust wh*Tes with an ancient civilization? lmao

Attached: 1509747946240.jpg (2526x561, 473K)

stop spamming this board roach
>fucking ramadan savages

Is that what Greeks said in 1922 before you got absolutely crushed and humiliated by the Turks? Or how about in the 1970s when they invaded Cyprus causing your ENTIRE COUNTRY to collapse?

Greeks can't do shit, even when the entire west was on your side and occupying Turkey you still fucking lost. Pathetic niggers.

HAPPY RAMADAN EVERYONE

sexual conquest

Attached: 1525933920951.jpg (1171x937, 138K)

Because it's OUR civilization. You don't belong there and you know it deep down inside. You are steppe animals.

you know it will be Russia or Bulgaria and not you occupiying it, right? lol

>why the fuck would we trust whites with an ancient civilization
>shows Med (including greek) architecture
>saying this to a greek
The absolute state of nigturks

Attached: drool2.png (645x729, 93K)

FUUUUCK YOUUUUUU

Attached: 1525564791550.jpg (500x364, 17K)

Greece lost that war for many reasons. The main one is that we (stupidly) held elections mid-war and we elected the pro-German king instead of the pro-Alliance Venizelos. The allies then abandoned Greece when at the same time Russia gave weapons to Kemal who caught the Greeks off guard.

But I suppose Americans like yourself know history as much as they know geography.

how does this image work when turkroaches have never won a war against russia?
in fact, wait let me check, yes it is correct
turkey has lost EVERY war it's had with Russia, other than that one time britpakis bailed them out because Russians were about to sack their turdroach capital
fucking LMAO

Over my dead body.

Attached: αρχείο λήψης (1).jpg (191x264, 10K)

>posts skeleton
>doesn't realise the Greek goverment will ban that in a couple of years out of sympathy for China

kek. a gayreek thinks we even slightly care greek goals and aggresion. we're targeting bigger enemies like usa and europe. you're literally nothing.

Kill them?

>says the bitch of Putin

Attached: 1500218153190.jpg (500x440, 66K)

just resist and wait for another century

Attached: turks.jpg (797x600, 69K)

That's what Romanos the Melodist said before going to Mantzikert.

Attached: 10-01-0550-romanus-melodus_2.jpg (393x600, 50K)

Attached: 1525537410814.png (642x2676, 242K)

By staying out of europe

nigger you are nothing compared to your ancestors
they would probably disown you christcuck

>kurds
>white

kek

Attached: 1524733989983.jpg (840x2610, 731K)

Get down or lay down. If you lay down, stay down.

implying half-niggers are niggers and not their own thing.
What kind of retarded chimp are you to not get that? that makes as much sense as the woman claiming sexual conquest destroying your kangz genes for the fuckin exact same reason by creating a half-white baby using you as a mandingo dildo.
Wewf.

Attached: chimp hitting rock with wood.gif (500x445, 923K)

>Being this ignorant
My ancestors were Christians, Leaf. And they would love me like their child because...I am their child.

Attached: en_touto_nika_by_sw33x.jpg (1024x768, 306K)

>targeting burgers and Middle East 2.0
Nigger you are like a midget picking a fight with a Rhino

since you are christian your civilization has been in decline

i double down m8
the glory of pagan greece is never going to come back at this rate

and thus, greece will forever be a shithole

modern turks are unironically more alike true greeks than you

Attached: 1510557771662.jpg (990x743, 560K)

This is a good ramadan. Happy Ramadan everyone

Attached: Happy-Ramadan-HD-Graphics[1].jpg (1920x1054, 110K)

Okay looking white chick produces that spawn. Unfortunate..

Anons answer me this,why are turks the only people in the world that want to be black?i mean what the fuck is wrong with them,they keep portraying themselves as black and no one sane wants to be a nog,are they that pathetic?

My civilization reached it's peak under Christianity and Emperor Justinian. Catholics, Muslims and internal game of thrones led to the fall of Byzantium.

And don't forget that Byzantium was the most long-lived empire with more than 1000 years of existence. Hardly a failure.

Attached: Justinian555AD.png (2111x1144, 216K)

say it again, just once more

Attached: 1525824950244.jpg (585x604, 67K)

Happy Ramadan.

Attached: 1514401080842.jpg (225x224, 9K)

if you think about it
the pathetic ones are those that neglect what they are

like a country that starts with b and end with razil

>inherit an empire from romans
>destroy it century by century decade by decade

if anything this proves islam is better than christianity

Justinian expanded the Empire. And it lasted for thousand+ years. Tell me a pagan empire that lasted longer. I'll wait.

Attached: unnamed-file-220.jpg (1223x814, 97K)

You had no chance against us. Your puppet leaders would not change the outcome. British tricked you into the conquest of "rightfully yours". And then it left your economy in ruins for decades when you're defeated. Now same thing happening at the Aegean Sea and Cyprus. US and Israel got you from your balls because of your debt, which is caused by their banking Jewish tricks (Some of your politicians well aware of this. They trying to apply bilateral policy. You can look at Defense Minister if you want to see interference of Jews. The guy is dumb as a brick and he hatesTurks). Germany is just a cover, they know dipshit US and Jews did this to you but they had to help you or EU Union could collapse. That would be bad for all EU countries, and not for US and Israel. They're forcing your politicians to show more aggression to us. That's why an important portion of Greece hate us for no fucking reason. They acting like we stolen their lands and culture, which is not true. Even though I don't like entitled cunts like you, we should act friendly to each other for not falling tricky of Jews.

the wh*toid knows no honor nor have any morals and shame
only way to deal with that abomination is with fear
the snow niggers has no feeling but fear and hate

Attached: 1520514126973.png (1064x716, 131K)

We did win many war against Russia actually. How did we survive that long if we lose against Russia all the time? Like British and French would bother to save us every time?

sure
according to wikipedia

Pandyan Empire
Chola Dynasty
and actual rome for starters

>Bait
Yeeeehaaaaaw

I hope the Jews Bomb the living shit out of you Turks!

Attached: IMG_4857.jpg (968x826, 238K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_empires

Your pic should be vice versa - 4 turks vs. 1 [insert nation].
Cockroaches aren't very different from nigger. They both suckerpunch and gangfight vs. one victim

I agree about our DM, he's retarded and all Greeks hate him (even the ones who voted for him).

I'm not stupid enough to think we can win by ourselves now but in my opinion it should be out national policy to get as strong as we can and wait for the right opportunity which I believe will eventually come.

War is always about timing more than anything. I hope one day Turks will wake up, abolish Islam and become Romans again but that's utopic.

>and actual rome
Byzantium was Eastern Rome for God's sake.

Attached: empires.png (806x365, 28K)

I'm glad we can celebrate it in joy!

Happy ramadan to you too my brothers.

Attached: ramadan-2017-images-wallpapers[1].jpg (1200x809, 109K)

Hi turkroach, please continue assraping the kurds for us
they're too stupid to be allowed continual existence

Attached: 1516331535986.jpg (585x392, 40K)

Whites walked on the Moon, you know, the Moon you shitskins worship.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not triggered by my image? Honestly, good job. Hope you enjoy your day.

>. I hope one day Turks will wake up, abolish Islam and become Romans again but that's utopic.
t.

Attached: DcmwfenX4AUsYOu.jpg (744x1024, 93K)

>Like British and French would bother to save us every time?

Yes actually retard roach, you only manage to survive because of the Crimean War.

By directing Jow Forums back to the tardcage where it can continue its match with /tv/

They worship the moon because Islam is a cult of Lilith Lamashtu, Queen of the Night (Satan's wife).

I think Anatolia is ruled by a civilized society. Turkey cannot provide this enough yet, but I think we are able to in some future. Political Islam is a disease that imposition if US to all Muslim countries. Because "moderate Islam" always gave support to US. I hope we will get rid of this shitty religion and embrace ways of the Ionian philosophers.

I don't hate them as humans. I hate their country and their religion. If that's opening your asshole, then you have a lot to learn about being civililzed, shitskin.

Why would I be triggered? my LARP doesn't go that far.

>just built a fence
Kek

Attached: Vlad Fence.jpg (358x360, 61K)

My brother! I wish more Turks were like you. Imagine Western Turkey and Greece joining under Christianity. We could rule Europe.

>counting japan as an actual empire

Attached: 1498486001801.png (1024x1024, 11K)

you're literally willing to die in a war just to murder them for being Muslim
what a cancer cult christianity is
fuck i'm happy now isis got rid of bulk of our Christians
cancerous pieces of shit should have been left to the kurds back in 1920 and dealt with

>you're literally willing to die in a war just to murder them for being Muslim
No I want to die in a war so I can be buried in my ancestral homeland that my family was violently kicked out from.

You underestimate the power of BLACK bull
Wh*te sheepies will be saying KARA BÖGA, when we put our big TÜRKISH dick into their little wh*te ass

We replace them, when we're a majority in USA we'll have 1 less country to worry about.

Attached: tfw mexicans replace gringos.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

That's why I said Byzantium was the longest lasting Empire in history. It's up to anyone to count Japan as an Empire because technically it is made out of several smaller countries (daimyos).

Fuckin saved for debates on Jow Forums regarding Turkey and their shitty F16s and Leopard Tanks.

>wh*te sheepie trying to hold the TÜRK MAN down
Don't be suprised, when you a black baby will slip down your little wh*te ass

no you specifically said you'd love them if they turned christian
no mention of land dispute
also your shit family shouldn't have been traitors and they'd still be living there
but i guess they wanted to enforce their kike on a stick cult too

LMFAO this

Attached: 1523924095699.png (509x411, 18K)

I know you lust for male ass but it's Ramadan and Snackbar will not be happy.

Yes, I don't want them to die but wake up. If they don't wake up, then I see no other way. You would feel the same way in my place.

Suicide

no i wouldn't
you're a shitty person and a product of a shitty religion

Why are Mexicans flocking to DB so fast lately? I've been seeing you 5 foot beaners larp and try to go saiyan. It's honestly somewhat pathetic seeing them flex with stick thin arms.

Also good luck trying to conquer this Country when your own people are busy skinning each other alive, I wish you luck. It's getting boring here.

Nigger

Whatever. Have a nice day, mate.

This is why no one takes you seriously even people who are right wing, Jow Forums? Why are you so fucking easy to bait with a post like that?

Roaches survive even nuclear bomb

kill yourself. you won't have any problems, then.

Attached: 1512508488889.jpg (600x600, 78K)

>busy having problems in your own country
>but you still have time and energy to go and replace gringos in their own country
HAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: tfw tacos de carnitas.jpg (805x455, 43K)

have a nice ramadan bro
keep in mind i still love you and wish you best in this holy month
you should take a trip to turkey the atmosphere is beautiful at ramadan