No AR-15 in list of Weapons for Respect to School Shootings

Powerful

Attached: B5C9FFA9-47AB-4B21-BEAF-EED9C59420BC.jpg (1536x952, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livius.org/articles/legion/legio-iiii-macedonica/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Citation plz

op while sucking cock has forgotten to post link sauce

> I I I I
peak Murican Education

Why would they include a semi-automatic civilian firearm in a military game?

I can’t think of a game with a semiautomatic civil version...

Echo echo echo in the liberal empty skull...

Has there ever been an AR-15 in these games? And isn't an AR-15 just a stripped-down civilian version of old military weapons?
Just silly, OP.

is it set in the premedieval era?

They added a baseball bat to cod ww2.... it’s the bees knees... B O N K

Kek

Technically the M-16 is a select-fire version of the civilian AR-15

Why would it be in a military game? Its not a military rifle. Its not in any CoD, or any shooter for that matter.

Activision is garbage. Therefore COD is garbage. End of discussion.

lmfao, quality shitpost

You know the ar15 didn't come first right? .... You aren't actually retarded, right?

Attached: kek.gif (230x270, 60K)

Treyarch CODs are good, the rest are usually crap

The AR-10 was first

I thought it was a shield. Fuck me,

Attached: Ricky-Gervais-Facepalm-Laugh-Reaction-Gif_408x408.jpg (408x408, 93K)

Uh and yes sweetie, the AR-15 was before the M-16. AR=Armalite Rifle. You aren't actually retarded are you?

Think about the 5 where you slash it.

The AR-15 was before the m-16.
The m-16 was the american military adaptation of the ar-15.
fuck off, nogunz.

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-145828_Chrome.jpg (1080x356, 84K)

Jesus Christ how can someone be this fucking stupid while acting like they're smart when the facts are a 3 second google search away?
Please apply the nearest AR-15 to your fucking face, retard.

Attached: DH7c6UsXoAEivpJ.jpg (810x1200, 130K)

I'd bet 100$ they're going to use V for part 5 because it's for Victory, but it's too long away to throw money at

Painful.

Attached: BLOPS9HYPE.png (1536x952, 287K)

So awesome pre-order today.

Attached: FIVE.png (1536x952, 377K)

Looks terrible

*clap*
*sniff own farts*

It should be IV

Both IIII and IV are correct you mong. Never seen an antique clock?

It's not a Roman numeral. It's a tally.

Cant wait for the sequel

Attached: de1902df-3781-4574-9d93-865f76174564.png (1536x952, 352K)

Oh shit we had the same idea

Jesus fuck I hate you gun autists, you're so goddamn whiny about the smallest details. Who gives a fuck. M16 and AR15 are literally interchangeable among 99% of the population just like clip and magazine. Fucking deal with it, no one is going to mandate people learn which came first, the AR-15 or the M16.

Goddamn you people are so finicky and autistic about the littlest things. It reminds me of plumbers who get into butt mad rage when someone says "hey that's a plunger" and they go "NOOOO THATS A WATER EXTRACTION DEVICE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF NOTUBES"

M16 is the military designation, and a clip isn't a magazine you stupid fuck.

>A game about war and mass shootings
>We're going to leave one weapon out to respect school shootings

It's honestly like if World of Warcraft removed guns from hunters. Christ this timeline of non-stop pandering nonsense.

Go kill yourself, fucking brainlet, everybody knows the difference of those things, you sound like a whiny bitch, better to stop consuming those basedbeans, you fucking betacuck.

Attached: militaryboliis.jpg (1066x715, 146K)

>Just like clip and magazine
Okay, leftist left me explain something to you.

Clips hold individual rounds of ammunition together. They don't feed ammunition into a weapon.

Magazines are simply chambers for ammunition. Ammunition is pulled from a magazine and ready to be fired.

>Stopped reading when you suggested no one knew which weapon came first

Please leave the internet.

Kek, both good and it honestly looks like something these fuckers would actually do.

Attached: 30a0238c-f270-4adc-ad3d-83baac254b1b.png (1536x952, 289K)

Congrats you just proved his point

You hate people because they aren’t using the terms you like?

>M16 and AR15 are literally interchangeable among 99% of the population

Sauce on that? Or are you expecting your personal belief to pass as fact?

>A leftist raging when they have no clue what they're talking about
>You proved their point
Okay

Advanced Warfare
>comfy anti martiancommie plot
>referenced uranium one scandal
>casual nostalgia for being able to purchase guns ammo and whiskey in the same store
>came with best modern warfare
too this

Attached: 8fa.png (680x700, 341K)

I dare you to say that to my face when I’m armed with a .30 caliber clip you fucking nigger.

Attached: 90F8CC53-9EA4-495C-89A1-3862BA0B83C4.jpg (500x486, 42K)

Shut the fuck up loser lmao

Attached: image.jpg (612x612, 91K)

Must be embarrassing to be a no gun faggot.

>Stop knowing stuff about guns!!!1! Just use the terms I prefer so I can win the debate!1!1!!

Attached: 7C8FC501-D23B-4F2C-8249-0F99889F5E60.jpg (540x304, 63K)

Holy shit ayyyy lmao!!

Call of Duty never had an AR-15

Name one fucking Call of Duty game that had an AR-15 instead of an M16 or an M4A1 or some made up future-equivalent. Name one. I fucking dare you, you baiting cuck retard.

why would they include the civilian market version of a rifle in a game about a military in the future?

Attached: 1525407909502m.jpg (1024x767, 115K)

But an AR-15 is a pea shooter useless in combat

please shut the fuck up

Roman numeral IIII was used for labeling the roman legions

livius.org/articles/legion/legio-iiii-macedonica/

sorry for the peak american education

You lurk before you post

Attached: 1525987207759.jpg (355x450, 26K)

Why? No soldier would ever want an AR-15. .223 is trash for wartime

ak4?

RK 95 TP

you can buy ARs that are literally the exact same as the m16a4 that the marine corps uses minus the burst fire option.
>inb4 b-but civvie market .223 has slightly different grain count than nato 5.56
again, shut the fuck up.
I can come to your house and shoot your dumb ass with .223 and you will die exactly the same

Attached: m16a4.png (602x401, 444K)

The big question is:
Did they put jet packs in this one?
Did they put jet packs on my jet packs to I can jet pack while I jetpack?
Is there wall running?
Can I turn invisible while I jetpack?
Can I wall run, jetpack, and 360 no scope tomahawks while invisible?

>complains about gun autists
>proceeds to caps rage
Ok fag, they actually aren't interchangeable. From bolt head cuts, to forward assists, to springs, to buffer tube assemblies.

>2018
>still using "clip"

Attached: 1468770750895.png (447x437, 307K)

This shit drives me nutz in cod ww2... all these fuckers jumping everywhere but not going anywhere... now if they added a titanfall 2 grapple.. that would be nice.

The drop shooters are even worser

Lets be honest, Call of Duty is a dying franchise and this is just them trying to get attention from stupid basedboys and activists so that their next shit tier game get at least 100k sales

Bumper jumper is a control scheme in ww2.
It's also why I'm firmly placing it in the garbage.
>Jetpacks of Duty: We Don't Give a Shit Anymore Edition IIIIIIIVXCIII

It's not autism to know something about a subject. You don't seem to have a strong grasp of gun related topics and also appear to be venting your frustration on people that do. It would be better for everyone if you took the time to actually learn about the subject before expressing your opinions. It should also be noted that this is a very important subject that falls under personal protection equipment and general safety. It should not be taken lightly or dismissed casually.

You’re and your are the exact same things too.

Fuck off shill

>parent of

Its literally a .223 semi auto rifle, good for rabbit hunting.
It just looks 'scary'

Whats wrong with a 12 gauge or 22lr? We use 223 for coyote and feral hogs here.

Technically the original AR-15 was select fire, and when the military formally adopted it they designated it the M-16. The actual rifle our US military carries is an AR-15. Just like the M9 is a Beretta 92, and the M249 SAW is an FN Minimi. Stop getting military designations and actual firearm models confused.

What? You can literally just get full auto sears and a selector that allows it. Don’t just name off parts like you know what they are.

>5v5 mp matches

wtf is this 2005

Good, no civilian should ever be allowed to own an ASSAULT rifle 15. At the very fucking least, reduce the clip sizes down to 5 bullets. Even hunters don't need an assault rifle for deer and moose.

How about you don't fucking open your mouth if you don't know what you're talking about. It wouldn't be such a god damned problem if you faggot noguns didn't spread misinformation that leftists use to try to ban firearms. If you're going to talk about guns, or support the second amendment in a debate, please KNOW what the fuck you're talking about. Not anecdotal quotes you've heard, not things you've seen in a video game or movie, not shit you've heard your drunk uncle say. Actually do your own research before you talk.

You make the firearm community look like a bunch of retards. That's why we're pissed.

Cod and R6 have some sort of beef with each other...

R6 copies zombies... then cod did weapon charms... then cod steals 5v5...

Uh... Sweetie, no. Most decent quality AR's out there and I believe even cheaper ones like Palmettto State Armory have mil spec components including full auto bolt carrier groups and mil spec buffer tubes. It's literally a registered sear to convert to full auto.

Know your fucking terms you b8ing retard. Guns are no different than any other field where terminology matters.

If your civilian ar doesn’t chamber 556 it’s either like 500$ or 20 years old. I cant even find a listing for sale that isn’t rated for 556 pressure.

yet they have a zombies map on the fucking titanic shooting survivors lmao

And not a single nigger in sight. Is Treyarch /ourstudio/?

m16 w/ red dot site according to cowadoody has accuracy < .0001 MOA. It's fucking embarrassing how poorly it's modeled. Good riddance.

Yes the first homefront had a ar15

Killing Floor 2 has the AR-15 varmint rifle as the Tier 1 commando weapon

Proofs?

there was 1 nig on the titanic in 2nd class and a jap and i think an egyptian

check out titanic honour and glory which has historians working on it from camerons film,this titanic map in black ups 4 will not be as accurate,i saw parts of the scenery and parts are DEFFO wrong such as pot plant placements lol

will still be good though for a laugh im gonna buy it just for the titanic part

My AR

Attached: 20180426_200208.jpg (3264x2448, 2.06M)

do you live in alaska or the north?

Was this going to be first full semi automatic war training assault game to feature it?

when can we gas these fucking memeflags

Attached: main-qimg-517cb423064cf0c1cdfa2b17d343cb0d-c.jpg (422x262, 24K)

Attached: More Memeflags Getting what they deserve.jpg (821x1024, 210K)

Why would the military use an AR15?

Nice serial number you got there moron.

Attached: Roman numeral boycott.jpg (1600x900, 274K)

Soon

Attached: 1525824356924.jpg (779x900, 71K)