Other urls found in this thread:

americanlastnames.us/last-names/Jewish/index.html
goodreads.com/book/show/1206919.When_Scotland_Was_Jewish
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>White Ancestry
>American
Clarification please

idk, but I'm guessing it means Euromutt. There are tons of euromutts in the south.

German master race here. Also half French though so I am a mutt.

people who dont buy into that ancestry bullshit and just call themselves american

I would think it'd mean English who were there from the start of America's founding but who knows that's really retarded since there is no "American" ancestry.

>Irish
>White
HA

Most of the population claiming American are Ulster-Scots, Scottish Highlanders after the Highland Clearances, and Welshmen actually.

Much of Southern Culture is the result of a transplanted Celtic culture of the British Isles.

The average person claiming "American" heritage in the South look like Terry Davis and are Irish and Welsh mixed with African slaves, French creoles, Florida Hispanic settlers and Native Indians

Attached: image-3.jpg (1600x1066, 68K)

>all those swarthy germans
absolutely disgusting

Attached: 5883.jpg (249x192, 18K)

Attached: CHRISTOPHER STEELE – 2018-02-06.jpg (500x336, 18K)

Tennessee

Attached: ECC14JBN012492_ross-kelly-nicholas.jpg (600x750, 52K)

Tennessee 2

Attached: justin_wayne_trinkle.jpg (932x700, 23K)

>Kansas, Nebraska, and South Dakota all Germans
Guten tag, I am die Ubermensch

Attached: download (2).jpg (249x203, 5K)

German American from TN

Attached: MARGARET_SHUMAKE.jpg (500x388, 16K)

That's the area with all the niggers so people that listed their ethnicity as "American" are mutts and quadroons LARPing as white.

Good ol boy

Attached: CHARLS_MASON.jpg (500x360, 18K)

Attached: ANGELA_DENISE_LYONS.png (640x480, 107K)

In reality the majority of the people claiming a non-English ancestry are probably mostly English.

Attached: CHRISTY_CLIFTON.jpg (500x358, 11K)

Attached: RAYMOND_MYERS.jpg (500x388, 17K)

Attached: ROBERT_KELLY.jpg (500x388, 20K)

Justin Bieber lookalike, who also has heavy Native admixture

Attached: scottie_barker.jpg (933x700, 33K)

is there a cartogram version of this?

Mississippi

Attached: robert_jenkins.jpg (1024x576, 260K)

>Clarification please
Who are the (supposed) 2-3% that are not on the list?

americanlastnames.us/last-names/Jewish/index.html

(There are 66308 surnames belonging to that nationality that we know of.)

You have been greatly deceived with that old yarn about how America was founded.

Attached: GW.jpg (540x602, 23K)

Another German American from Mississippi

Attached: lara-ladner-arrested-in-hattiesburg-mississippi-09-01-2017.jpg (450x600, 26K)

Isn't Chicago full of Poles? That map doesn't sound right. And where are the Swedes?

Last name: Clingan. This name, with variant spelling Clingen, is an Anglicized form of the Scottish Gaelic MacClingan

Attached: james-clingan-arrested-in-hattiesburg-mississippi-04-03-2018.jpg (720x480, 44K)

>Most of the population claiming American are Ulster-Scots

goodreads.com/book/show/1206919.When_Scotland_Was_Jewish

Lol ... 'Scots'.

Attached: amanda-hobson-arrested-in-hattiesburg-mississippi-04-12-2017.jpg (720x480, 38K)

Attached: christopher-ruffin-arrested-in-hattiesburg-mississippi-09-25-2016.jpg (720x480, 51K)

Attached: 7fSgrXhnPFW21rleTdPw_res.jpg (500x365, 27K)

>German
Prueßen approved

>self reported
It literally means nothing.
Colonial descent. So English.

The vast majority of Americans are "euromuts"

Colonial Anglos and Ulster Scots. Most in the south can trace their heritage back to the founding of the country.

Appalachia is Uster scots
Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennesse are a mix of Anglos, Irish, and Ulsters.
Virginia, the Carolinas, and Georgia are more Anglo.
Texas is a mix, plus some yankees and Europeans that weren't in America before.

This. I look pretty Scandinavian, but have ancestors from nearly every European nation. The majority of the white population in the south are white mutts.

It's almost as if those that end up in jail are more likely to be mutts.

Attached: jeremy_bone.jpg (370x480, 26K)

Ulster Scots are Anglos. They’re border (England and Scotland) families, not Celts.

Alabama

Attached: Brannon-Nix-194881.jpg (800x1000, 318K)

Attached: caleb-moore-mugshot-march-2015-aa19ff9bb3ac5674.jpg (399x394, 23K)

I have ancestors from nearly every Western European country, plus Austria.
I look like an Anglo-Alpine mix, with some nordic.

They are part celt.

Half of the people you are posting just look like malnourished Irish people. Which makes up a lot of Southern ancestry.

Oh, fuck off, retard.

Attached: Justin_Bunn.jpg (400x284, 80K)

>t. short brown haired '''''''''germanic'''''''' anglo
lol we're celts.

Florida

Attached: 18165238-18165238.jpg (480x600, 27K)

>all these ethnic Germans
>yet USA fought against them in WW2

Wtf

These people are very obviously trash that upper class southerners would avoid like the plague. Poor socioeconomic status is an indication of racemixing here (at least where I live).
He looks fairly normal, more like a kid busted for having an open container in his car.

This guy is an Ulster-Scot. He looks anglo with a bit of celt, which is how I imagine most to be.

Attached: Andrew_Jackson-AB.jpg (334x250, 43K)

Ehhh ese...we white too!

Attached: Immigration country of origin.jpg (918x571, 145K)

america was to be the solution to european problems and intermixing of the european peoples but we fucked it up and destoyed everything its all our fault

Julie Ann Taylor, 48, was arrested Thursday, Aug. 17, by the Orange County, Florida, Sheriff’s Office on a charge of being a fugitive from justice, according to the inmate list posted on the county’s website. She reportedly missed a scheduled court date in Georgia.

Attached: 599c7d15b85b1.image.jpg (768x1024, 79K)

>we're celts
no you are not, just because you are ginger and gods hates you doesnt mean you get to claim the history of a dead people.

Nebraska here. Everyone is german. Also, all our favorite foods are german.

why are irish on a list of people?

Attached: iu1CDTSG3D.jpg (853x1279, 117K)

Love this map, the northeast really is a clusterfuck. In a Polish heavy region you'll see polish delis and polish churches and stuff. Polish names in schools that teachers can't pronounce.

I didn't know the upper peninsula had a Finnish region. It's identical to Finland there, beautiful. Lots of bugs though

It’s interesting to me how that works, especially when Iberian features seem dominant over Ango/Nordic. I enjoy having ancestry from all of Europe, I feel close to all of it.

Ireland is amazing

Attached: 2709c62999c333faecffe530fd65d649.png (800x600, 301K)

>post mugshots of druggies, homeless, and degenerates
>lol see all Americans look like this
fuck off idiot

t.

Attached: 1521822334101.png (788x648, 407K)

>Kentucky
>most American state

That's fuckin right

Most people in the South are majority Anglo (unless they are super poor I guess) so I think that is why it is the dominant look down here. My father is almost completely Anglo aside from a little bit of Ulster and redskin. Almost all of his lines trace back to Southwest England. That is our homeland. (Dixie)

I think they may be of Scottish ancestry but they have been in America so long they just put American in Ancestry i know that lots of Scots settled in the appalachians and the south.

So many germans. No wonder the zogs want to fuck you up.

Lol if you’re white and you’re in America, you’re almost certainly a “Euromutt”. Don’t act like just because you live north of the Mason-Dixon that you’re true blood European because you’re not.

What nationality is that guy?

>Irish
>Southern Rhode Island

It’s all Portuguese or Anglos desu

>no spanish among the classification of whites
>a smile creases my face

I think that says it all.

>New ENGLAND
>overrun with Irish

Who knew Cuck Island was portable

The South is more Anglo by my view. The Scots or Irish that settled were in Appalachia and they came through Pennsylvania. You can look this up. The others were our workers. The founders were all Anglo. Most of us trace our lines to England (mostly Southwest England). And the look down here is way more Anglo than Irish. Abnormally big jaws and long faces are common.

Huh? Of course they are idiot. What are the African? Native American? Theyre full blooded European unless they married a shitskin. Since American was founded something like 10 generations ago if that, there's really a good case to be made that most folks slept with others in their European communities and not slaves in those 10 generations. Southerners, a different story I guess

Fuck off, kike.

>We have analyzed genetic data for 326 microsatellite markers that were typed uniformly in a large multiethnic population-based sample of individuals as part of a study of the genetics of hypertension (Family Blood Pressure Program). Subjects identified themselves as belonging to one of four major racial/ethnic groups (white, African American, East Asian, and Hispanic) and were recruited from 15 different geographic locales within the United States and Taiwan. Genetic cluster analysis of the microsatellite markers produced four major clusters, which showed near-perfect correspondence with the four self-reported race/ethnicity categories. Of 3,636 subjects of varying race/ethnicity, only 5 (0.14%) showed genetic cluster membership different from their self-identified race/ethnicity. On the other hand, we detected only modest genetic differentiation between different current geographic locales within each race/ethnicity group. Thus, ancient geographic ancestry, which is highly correlated with self-identified race/ethnicity--as opposed to current residence--is the major determinant of genetic structure in the U.S.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622

Attached: Genetics White Americans are VERY white.png (656x1493, 138K)

>this old bullshit again

Let me explain why English/British is by far the largest ancestry group in the US.

The Brits were there since the 16th century, and were 80-90% of the immigrants until the late 19th century. This gave them a massive head start - and an exponentially huge majority.
Most burgers don't know much about their ancestry beyond their grandparents or great grandparents. This means they're more likely to say German and Irish to the census, even when most of their ancestors are from the older British settlers.
The southern states who call themselves 'American' are almost entirely of British ancestry.
The highest 'British' area in the census is Utah. It's no coincidence that mormons know more than other Americans about their ancestors because they baptise their dead.

The north got bombarded with more people from immigration during and after the civil war so yanks are more likely to be a euromutt if anything.

That's just because Germans are the most recent ancestry group. In the midwest it is mostly German. Elsewhere, it is mostly Anglos that have a bit of German or even Italian lol

english. its showing that the bast majority of english people LARP as germanic/nordic people, but outside of the south east, they're dark haired britons like the rest of us

there are no swedes in america, they were consumed by the muttening.

Attached: 1518757160106.png (499x611, 141K)

The Gues are more northern RI following a trail up 195 from Fall River and New Bedford Mass.

Southern RI is old Anglo money.

really interesting, looks like white americans of English ancestry are the most rightwing group of whites, just look at the south & utah

you forgot the 'fuck off we're full'

This. Most Southerners are pretty much pure Anglo, maybe with a bit of redskin if they had ancestors that were either poor or explorers. Most Appalachians are pure Ulster.

This

My family has been here since 1735 on Dad's side, 1820 on my Mom's side. Both DNA and genealogy confirm 98% German and that's how I identify ethnically. Nationally as an American.

There are plenty of Swedes in the midwest. And in typical Swede fashion they decided to import large amounts of Somalis for some reason.

You left a few Portuguese slip throw

For the most part is probably means Anglo. I would mark "American" because my family has been here since the early 1600s - what else would I mark?

He honestly looks like an American that people would try to say has nigger dna to show Americans are not white. Thank God we don't all look like that. He might be "English" but I think his ancestors had to be mostly Irish.
My ancestors were from the Southwest and I have golden hair and blue eyes. I am not pure Anglo but I'm more Anglo than anything else by a wide margin. I see way more Irish that look like that. But what do I know.

White other than Anglo Immigration kicked off in earnest large in the 1850's

Black haired reasembled french-mutt reporting in.

Your family obviously came from the south east of england (london, kent, etc) because all english people outside of there look like that guy.

I'm still digging through records to confirm, but on my mother's side of the family, I'm supposed to be related to Andrew Jackson by way of a family of Scots that lived in Canada before moving to the United State in the late 1800s and early 1900s.

Rate my friend. This is probably as Swedish as it gets in South Texas.

Attached: IMG_0527.jpg (719x1280, 130K)

He's a Norman. Not a Briton or a Saxon or an Angle or a Norseman or whatever

Slavix

oh my god, a real white american like my childhood picture books showed!